Over Udemy Business

Udemy Business helpt bedrijven concurrerend te blijven op de snel veranderende werkplek van vandaag door nieuwe, on-demand leerinhoud aan te bieden.

Meer informatie over Udemy Business

Courses can be viewed on a desktop but also on-the-go thanks to the native smartphone application. Easy to use and some courses provide a certificate upon completion.

Not quite a con, but it is difficult sometimes to find development content that is specific to our organization and its work.

Beoordelingen van Udemy Business

Waar voor je geld

Udemy Business heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 62 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Udemy Business eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (62)

Paul
Paul
Technical Director
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

5,0 6 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
R.Manoj
R.Manoj
Product Manager in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

E-Learning platform that every business should use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We were able to assign courses to different employees to help them in enhancing their knowledge in the domain or related to the project/feature they were working on very easily.I as a learner was also able to track my progress in the courses and use my time more efficiently.

The most important advantage of Udemy is the wide variety of courses it offers and which gets updated very frequently.In this fast growing world it is very important for every professionals to keep themselves updated with new technology and management trends. Udemy for business solves this problem with curated learning paths and custom courses that is created within the organisation.

The personal learning dashboard can be improved in terms of helping learners to store like other project related resources at one place and also helping to analyse how much time it takes for them to complete a particular course

Overwogen alternatieven: Skillshare for Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op Udemy Business: Udemy for business had a wide variety of courses in Technology and Marketing domains with different levels of difficulties like beginner intermediate and advanced.This helped us to choose Udemy because we were using it to train freshers as well as experienced professionals.

Technical Support Engineer in VK

My Observations on Udemy for Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have gained more skills on udemy.

Teacher and student relationship for feedbacks.

The certificate is not industry recognized.

Tashauna
Freelancer in Jamaica
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Udemy Business Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Udemy Business is a great way to keep learning and improving yourself and business.

Courses are affordable, really good courses to build both soft and technical skills, assignments, and exercises for you to follow along. It is very user-friendly so it's easy to manage. You are able to track your progress and they also have a mobile app so you can learn on the go.

Even though there is a download button/symbol on the courses, especially on the mobile devices you cannit view them offline. While there are many great courses available, some are a bit hard to keep up with.

Moustafa Medhat
Moustafa Medhat
Student in Egypte
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

My Review of Udemy Business

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Udemy Business is not good and I don't enjoy using it.

I like the variety of content offered by Udemy Business in different disciplines. Udemy Business offers most of the courses at low prices with huge discounts. I also like the recommendation system of Udemy Business as it always suggests courses in the same track I am following

There are no specializations in Udemy Business that takes you from the beginner level to the advanced level. The interface of Udemy Business is very bad and not organized at all. Most of the courses offered by Udemy Business are offered by non-professional people, anyone literally can publish his/her course through their platform.

Alexandru Cristian
QA Engineer in Roemenië
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Udemy for Business is the go to for learning diverse things

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience with Udemy Business was a good one, going back at it when the job will allow it.

I liked the most at Udemy for Business the fact that there are a lot of courses from almost all the domains, and the fact that on courses with assessments, the user can ‘code’ on the website.

It would be cool to have a feature that would allow the learner to code inside the browser, as other learning tools do, without needing the setup on the local machine of the required coding applications.

Senior Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great platform to keep you focused and engaged

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The content is constantly updated for ongoing certifications and updated software to study for. Good pricing. Courses can be easily chosen based upon your skill level, focus of study, or something you're looking to get certified in.

Restarting a course section or being able to go back to a place you navigated from can sometimes seem a bit confsing with the embedded screens and losing your place.

Andreea
Andreea
Global Partnership Manager in Roemenië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

You get a great learning XP on many topics from beginners to experts

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, like the customer service, like for the diversity of courses, many master courses, get a new certification and to learn a new skill.

Loved that you can browse a large selection of courses, that you get a certification t the end of each course that you can attach to your CV or show on your Linkedin profile. It is a great competitor for Linkedin Learning and I think the content here is better.

Well, not all courses are great. For example, I selected one for affiliate marketing and I can say it was absolutely dreadful to listen to a person who did not speak good English. But, I should of used the preview course option before selecting the course.

Md Mahin Bin
Jr. Web Developer in Bangladesh
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Udemy business improved my life skills

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I have got the opportunity of doing paid course Through a organisation.i learned so many skills from there. This courses has impacted so much in improving my life.

The thing i don’t like is, everyone can be a instructor. but there should be a qualifying system for being an instructor.

Student in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good Site for learning Basics

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It has a lot of very precise content and can cover a lot in a little while. Good courses and the tracks help in figuring out the next steps.

Transcripts are not accurate. The transcript and the words they're speaking don't match at all.

obed
graphics designer in Ghana
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Best Online courses with accepted Certificate

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

they have more than 100,000 courses on their platform with high qualify instructors.

they should awarded a certificate to free courses.

Rekha Priyadharshini
Data Scientist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Continuous learning at an affordable price

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Udemy is an affordable learning platform and offers courses from qualified instructors. There is no time-limit and users can progress at their own pace. It fits well with professionals who are working full-time and could spare only few hours a week to continue their learning. Lack of gamification elements and motivating factors makes Udemy some-what outdated platform. i.e. There is no external tools to push the user to stay on track with their course. Udemy can do better by offering graded quizzes and assessments.

Udemy offers a wide variety of courses, you may find multiple courses from different instructors on the same subject and the learner can choose the course / instructor that she suits her needs. The recorded video and audio quality is mostly good. The transcript section is extremely useful when following instructors with strong accents. We can also speed up or slow down the video for better listening. The QA section under each course acts as a forum to get our questions clarified. The ability to rate and comments on the course content is good and it helps learners to pick the best content and also helps the instructors to uphold quality.

Some courses may not be up to standard and the user needs to rely on ratings and comments to find the best course on the subject. There is no built-in tests to evaluate the user's proficiency level. It's up to the user to go through the course index and content to see if it's the right amount of challenge. Once the course is completed, there are no tests to assess our learning / knowledge.

Chetan
Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

In love with this platform

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a daily user of this platform where a significant part of my day is dediciated for learning courses using this platform. A must have for any organization which wants to focus on employee development

- Huge repository of courses are present in Udemy - Provides access via mobile as well as laptop - Udemy Business account is more pocket friend option for employee - Provides easy to use platform for self improvement

-Occasionally you come across broken links for videos. You need to report such links, Udemy support is prompt to fix these, - Not all courses which are available on Udemy are also present in Udemy business version

System engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

"One of the best educational platform"

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are from a non-cs background, looking for a good learning platform to start with Udemy business is the best platform. Good quality of content and educators.

I am using the Udemy business for my educational purposes for the past 2 years. Even though I am from a non-computer science background, it helps a lot by teaching from the grass-root level. We can identify the time we have spent, and the remaining contents from level bars. Learning paths helps a lot to choose lectures based on our field of interest.

Some courses are outdated. If there is a proctored exam is there after the end of the course, it will make certificates more valuable. Some educators replay very late.

PAUL
PAUL
Lead Trainer in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

We like dealing with UfB as you get the highest quality courses at a reasonable rate. Our clients and staff, love being able to jump onto a new course without having to get a requisition approved for purchase.

It is expensive if you are not going to be using it correctly. It needs to be planned and your staff need to buy into the concept of continued learning.

Qamar
Qamar
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Udemy for Business- Best Online Schooling platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Full of information and time-saving session. It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.

Udemy for Business is one of the best online learning platforms that provides thousands of online courses free of cost. I recently completed a course on fire safety from Udemy, a very comprehensive and well-prepared online course. I learned about fire hazards and safety precautions. The said course will help me in my professional life. Udemy's online courses are to the point and relevant to the topic. Courses are prepared on modern concepts, videos are added for more clarity about specific topics; you are your manager to adjust your timing, as courses can be completed at any suitable time. Udemy for Business also provides certificates after a course. For me, it is best in terms of ease of timing schedule.

Although the certificate awarded by Udemy after completing an online course has not much worth in the market, the skills and knowledge we gain are essential. More videos relevant to the courses must be provided to understand the concepts clearly.

Barbara
Human Capital Manager in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A Great Way to Learn

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I gained a lot of knowledge from Udemy, things I wouldn't have thought I'd ever take the time to learn. The overall quality of the courses is pretty good. I especially enjoy receiving the certificates upon completion of the courses. Udemy really provides an inexpensive opportunity to gain new skills and tools.

Easy to use, very informative. Some of the courses are very engaging, which really makes all the difference for adult learning, I feel. If your team is using the platform, it's easy to assign courses, track progress, leave notes for each other. an inexpensive way to share knowledge and gain information.

Some of the courses are useless... even from a beginner perspective. Sometimes you really have to search, which can be expensive if you paying a la carte. If you have an annual membership, the search is merely an inconvenience. Some of the sound from the courses has not been tested so the volume can be brutal.

Souvik
Programmer analyst in India

Best user experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

The best experience I have ever had no doubt , but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

Nabila
Nabila
Human Resources Manager in Maleisië
Vermogensbeheer, 10.000+ werknemers

My review for Udemy

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really like learning from this platform. It is easy to track my learning progress and schedule my learning session. Overall, this platform has help me in expending my knowledge.

I really like that Udemy always upgrading and adding new courses to the library. The content of the courses is really helpful and helping me to improving my knowledge and skills.

Some of the courses is too basic and not covering all the knowledge of the topic.

mohamed
software engineer in Egypte
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

My best choice for e learning

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I do like the offers they do every while because that helps me a lot to learn and learn.

There are too many courses on the same topic and that makes me a bit confused about what to buy and what not to do but we can always refund the money If I found myself in the wrong course

belkis
Freelancer in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great e-learning platform

5,0 6 maanden geleden

An online learning platform that offers many courses in different fields and with professional certificates, which will help you develop your skills and those of your work team.

Some courses have low quality, so you need to select the good ones with a high rating.

Ali
Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Learn to Get Jobs or Certifications

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Udemy for learning perspective and I am enjoying and taking benefit from it a lot. It's a great learning platform.

- I have been using the Udemy for ISTQB certification preparation and so far it's a great experience. - Udemy quite efficiently designs for the user's learning perspective and that's what makes it more important. - User can also rate the lectures so that the others can take benefit from them. - Udemy its self give you a certification which is also very helpful for an individual's career.

I face an error that after a period of time some lectures disappear.

Osarumwense
Osarumwense
Assistant Director in Nigeria
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Udemy For Business review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been a able to complete a course, using Udemy. It's a great app.

I like Udemy for Business because of the ease of use. With the Dark Mode feature, I can stay longer on the app, studying my favourite course without damaging my eyes. I like that it's available for android devices.

There was a time I had to uninstall the app and install it back to my phone because it was crashing. Other than that, I don't have any other issue, using the app.

Tino
Writer in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Udemy for Business review

5,0 vorig jaar

It is very useful for learning thinis learning things on how to run your business and very useful to figure out how to use certain programs or all types of different subjects with your business

The only thing that I don't really like it sometimes the webinars are really long and kind of repeat the same thing over and over so it's an over so that's the only setback I santa Marica free

Doctoral Student in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Love it

4,0 vorig jaar

I love the frequent sales and the relevance of the courses offered! I have used it to learn a variety of skills relevant to my doctoral program

Sometimes it takes a while before there's a sale - some courses are VERY expensive

Cloud Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Good if you can filter it.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.