Minitab Workspace reviews

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Minitab Workspace

Minitab Workspace bevat tools voor probleemoplossing om bedrijfswaarde duidelijk te visualiseren, optimaliseren, prioriteren en in kaart te brengen.

Meer informatie over Minitab Workspace

27 reviews worden weergegeven

Nicolas B.
Managing Director
Investeringsbankieren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"Comprehensive visual business management software"

Opmerkingen: Minitab helps us in a great way to create process maps that gives the high level view of our partials of the internal processes, identify each single risk point and understand the optimization opportunities.

Pluspunten: Minitab Workspace allows us to create charts that helps us to understand the relations between the sub activities of the processes in required precision. Minitab reduces the complex processes to a straightforward level by its comprehensive process maps and diagrams along with reducing the process risks by helping to define the failure points and act before process starts with its visualization tools.

Minpunten: Deployment of Minitab Workspace to our internal standard business flow process at the start. Learning curve is really high and took serious time to implement the system inside our own business management flow. Additionally we needed to practice long time to be able to use Minitab Workspace with its full potential.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020
Ongun N.
Business Director
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

"Great visualization tools for process management"

Opmerkingen: We especially use Value Stream Map, Process Map, Fishbone & Monte Carlo Simulation tools and they are extremely helpful to increase the effectiveness of our work processes.

Pluspunten: Minitab Workspace helps us to solve the problems that we encounter in our internal work processes with the help of the visualization tools and interfaces it provides. With these tools we are able to increase the effectiveness of the each single process and makes sure that all teams communicate in right way. Especially for our case flow charts of the Process Map tool which enable describing the data in a clear way is extremely helpful.

Minpunten: Indeed for us it would be very useful to have much more extensive and user-friendly documentation, preferably with video tutorials which can even be understandable by the beginner level users in which all the functions are clearly explained with examples.

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020
Rod N.
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"Minitab"

Opmerkingen: As a student I prefer to use a Mac while the university is windows based institutionally. This mean my instructors are teaching from a windows platform. When I attempt to perform the same steps as shown by the instructor I find myself having to spend much of my time trying to figure out how to achieve the same results. The course is about statistics, not on how to use minitab. This extra discovery time prevents me from focusing on the content being taught and I may not get the desired results. This problem has been significantly magnifide because of covid and the institution moving to an online delivery format.

Pluspunten: It is efficient and produces usable result once you understand how to use it.

Minpunten: I find there are significant differences between what a windows user UI looks and feels like and what a Mac UI is. While I understand there are differences between windows and Mac in their basic application of UI it should not be so much that the menus and procedures should be completely different in appearance and function.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020
Stella J.
Chief Information Officer
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2020

"Process visualization tool for successful process planning"

Opmerkingen: Minitab has great visualiton tools that helps us to increae the eficiency of our works and optimize the solutions we develop for the problems we encounter during our internal process management.

Pluspunten: Minitab Workspace brings the essential solutions such as brainstorming diagrams, process visualization maps that increases the efficiency of our business processes which helps to bring effective solutions to the problems.

Minpunten: Maybe the only negative aspect of Minitab is the high learning curve. We needed to psend so much time to understand how to implement it in our internal process.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2020
Senem A.
Senior R&D Manager
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2020

"Great to have essential busines modules in one place"

Opmerkingen: Minitab Workspace helps us to optimize our internal processes with a data-driven methodology by bringing the essential evalution tools in a one single visualization platform.

Pluspunten: I frequently use the Process Map which helps me to view and interact with all the sub-activities of a major process by building flow charts. Fishbone is good for me to identify the small elements of complex projects we are conducting inside the R&D team and Stream Map is beneficial for having an overview of the information flowing in our department and prepearing presentations to our managers.

Minpunten: If the interval precission level of Monte Carlo Simulation tool was higher that would be very beneficial for me since I would provide risk evolution charts in a more precise way.

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2020
Daniel M.
Director of Quality
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

"Workspace"

Opmerkingen: Quality FPY issues, along with continuous process improvement.

Pluspunten: We are really just starting to tap into the strengths of Workspace. I'm excited to roll this out to our Quality organization and to get to a point where we are using it daily to drive projects and data based decision making. Workspace guides you through the project type that you select and makes the learning curve a lot shorter. I'm excited about the ROI that we will begin to realize through the use of Workspace.

Minpunten: Just keep expanding on an already great tool.

Balanagameena N.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020

"User friendly"

Pluspunten: It is easy to use. It is easy to understand the process.

Minpunten: I couldn't afford the money being a student and I find it to be expensive.

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020
Roger E.
Master Black Belt
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Workspace for Managing Six Sigma Projects"

Opmerkingen: Workspace was easy to configure for use in our courses. The Minitab-provided training videos allow our students to get started using the software with minimal to no issues. The included forms and templates cover the majority of our needs, and the software provides us the ability to custom design forms as needed.

Pluspunten: Minitab Workspace is fully integrated into our Six Sigma Black Belt training course and has been since Companion/Workspace was first introduced. Students use Minitab Workspace to manage all aspects of the project that they must complete to become Six Sigma Black Belt certified. The use of Workspace makes the job easier for students as they are provided a template for creating and maintaining all of the deliverables required to plan and execute their projects. There are also great benefits for the course instructors, as all students submit their work in a complete and consistent format.

Minpunten: There are no significant issues from my perspective.

Timothy L.
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020

"Important tool for project management and data visualization"

Opmerkingen: The experience is very good. All our department is counting on Minitab for project management and data analysis. I have never went to any troubles since I started using it.

Pluspunten: I started to use Minitab workspace recently in the marketing firm that I am doing my internship for my last college year. I like this tool because it allows all the marketing department to work on together for managing their big and small projects. The platform has a lot of features that converts data to great visual charts with showing a summary for all the data that we have been collecting. I use the Gantt charts all the time because it allows me to plan my tasks and schedule them with ease. Another great feature that I use for my projects is the SWOT analysis tool that allows our team to plan accordingly.

Minpunten: Minitab Workspace is intended for professional use. It took my a while to learn who to use the software and a couple of days monitoring my supervisor on how it can be used. I can say that some training will be needed before using this platform.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020
Hugh Q.
Snr Program Manager
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Workspace and Montecarlo Tool"

Opmerkingen: The workspace tool is container that has 90+tools and multiple roadmaps .It is the swiss army penknife of continuous improvement tools

Pluspunten: The MonteCarlo tool is the one item that resulted in the use of the tool in development and its purchase . It is straightforward in its application of MonteCarlo . the visual model that is autogenerated during model creation is useful in trouble shooting when things inevitable do not work as planned. It has helped in the development of new devices by identifying the element that is having the most effect on distribution and specification setting

Minpunten: importing /exporting to excel and powerpoint is limited . The world is moving to the cloud. This software needs to do so as well

Cesar fernando C.
Consultor
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Minitab in Mexico as a Consultant"

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience, in fact if it is something that I recommend its use and I would love for it to become a more common tool within the industry, as a consultant I always use this software and also minitab during my courses and even recommended to many companies that use their products here in Mexico, I would also suggest doing more online trainings and even making them more accessible because that will allow the software to be used more and have more users and success stories

Pluspunten: It is quite useful software for mapping the value chain and the deployment of the quality function, as well as for developing an improvement project, as a consultant I use it and recommend it in my Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing certifications

Minpunten: There are few databases or examples from which to base ourselves on the use of all the tools and I do not know if there is something similar to the minitab quality trainer for this software, as well as it would be good to create a community where success stories can be presented and give opportunity to rent the software because for some the cost is an important limitation to use it after the trial period

Daniel D.
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"The all in one project management tool"

Opmerkingen: So far I was happy with my experience using Minitab Workspace. It made the project management process more organized and easier between our team members.

Pluspunten: Minitab workspace has too many features that can be suitable for any project. My personal experience with this platform was mainly for a marketing a new software product but the software can be suitable for any other projects. I liked the idea of the project timeline organization and the platform tools for brain storming ideas. We used it a lot in performing SWOT analysis and generated summary reports for our operation team.

Minpunten: Minitab workspace has a lot features that requires some training before using the platfrom.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Venthakrishnan A.
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Easy UI & ton of features"

Opmerkingen: Great experience. One of the best software out there in the market.

Pluspunten: I like how simple it is considering almost all of the statistical analysis can be done in few clicks.

Minpunten: The cost of the software and the size of it.