Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over AdSigner

More than an email signature generator, AdSigner allows unique, automatic banner ad campaigns within any company's email signature.

Meer informatie over AdSigner

14 reviews worden weergegeven

Ankit J.
Ankit J.
Scrum Master in Duitsland

professional and innovative tool

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a list of topics few of them are advanced customer support,help with the initial implementation , predesignated templates , Custom template design , email does not go into spam, powerful analytical tool

Professional tool as per my experience , got user friendly options . you can go ahead and manage all options email under one single roof , you won;t be spammed . THe banner gets changed automatically you have 24/7 support

Campaigns can be used to change what image or link is displayed at a given time in a given signature. Schedules can be set in advance. Any link, image or banner field can be overridden with campaigns, provided the field has the collect statistics option enabled.

5 maanden geleden

Handling everything cenrtally is a time-saver for sure and one of the most important aspects of adsigner. Thank you!

Andrej B.
Marketing Manager in Slovenië
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers

AdSigner is really helpful

5 vorig jaar

Easy to implement for all users in our company, changing ads & running automated advertising campaigns is really simple.

Localization of signature (when a person needs signatures in more than one language). However, it's a great tool that spares time.

5 maanden geleden

Appreciate that Andrej, thank you!

Nazli P.
Nazli P.
Senior technical architect in Duitsland

Easy Sign generator

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its good easy and effective. Install and ready to use.

1. Easy to create signature. 2. You can use google analytics. 3. Easy to use with outlook and Gmail. 4. One place change can automatically change the inheritance. 5. Very useful for marketing strategy. 6. Good collection of image library.

1. I use 3 different languages (English, German, Hindi) It will be good if company can add language features.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review! AdSigner already allows to create a separate signature template for each language you'd like to use. That way you have full control over signature translations, and it's also possible to vary signature content & appearance per language.

Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.
Marketing in Slovenië
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Amazing email signature campaigns

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overal experience is more then just ok. I need this in my company so its something that gives us value and we see a clear benefit.

The product is easy to use and very straightforward when it comes to adopting it. It only took me a couple of minutes to comprehend it. What i liked the most is the banner campaign option so i can setup different banners throughout my whole company and auto-schedule that. I dont need to worry how it looks and when it changes, just once a month or bi-weekly.

Integration was easy and i had a couple of questions for customer support and they answered them promptly. So there is no real issue with it.

5 maanden geleden

Yeah the auto-scheduling feature is definitely a must for companies. Set it once and forget about it :) Thanks again!

Yousuf P.
Yousuf P.
Software analyst in Duitsland

Easy signature mangement

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its good and easy once you are use to of the system.

Easy Signature management at one place. I like the fact you can use different templates for your organization. Banner ads is one of the great feature.

over all its good but it will be good if we can have user manual to explain each menu details. I am not sure but my admin team said they dont have annual plans.

Luis V.
Gerencia de Ventas in Mexico
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

EXCELENTE HERRAMIENTA

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mis campañas de ventas y perfiles sociales estan teniendo mucho más trafico y eso me retorna en prospectos para mi fuerza de ventas.

Portal muy facil de uso, intuitivo, facilidad para hacer firmas de correo dinamicas vs las campañas de marketing en conjunto con las redes sociales que utilizamos

Estaría excelente implementarán el diseño del template en función a los colores o imagen empresarial, aun que el servicio te lo ofrecen directamente sus diseñadores graficos y el servicios es muy rapido, ideas frescas y corporativas a la vez.

5 maanden geleden

We are working all the time to create new templates, thank you! :)

Simon B.
CEO in Slovenië
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Nice design and very good software for signature and promotion

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We solving promotion in our emails. A lot emails we send and this is the best way to promotion.

I can change templates every time, when I want. Also change banner for promotion. Very important is analytics, we see how many people click to banner to our webpage.

Maybe when import logo, we can change logo size.

Sandi Š.
CEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

CryptoUnity review

Opmerkingen: Gmail signatures are proffesional

Easy to use and costumer support is great

Maybe annual plan or something like lifetime Subscription. Otherwise everything is Okay.

5 maanden geleden

We will soon have annual plan, thanks! :)

Yudah A.
Owner in Zuid-Afrika
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Email compaigns

5 4 maanden geleden

The automatic email banner update works like a charm

Can't delete/edit campaigns once they start running

Calir C.
Coordinator in Panama
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Calir

4 5 maanden geleden

Su interacción y manejo fácil. El uso compartido podría ser mejor

Su disponibilidad, es complicado la buscada e instalación del mismo

5 maanden geleden

We are working on making the on-boarding experience seamless. Thank you for the fedeback :)

Maja B.
Marketing coordinator in Slovenië
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Ad signer review

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think overall people are still not used for an email signature to be clickable, but I think in time this will improve and create a great space for advertising.

It is easy to use and implement on your computer (the instructions are pretty clear and understandable).

Maybe the statistics could be more detailed, but nevertheless, I think it is ok.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your kind review.

Tjaša N.
POSLOVNI SEKRETAR in Slovenië
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

AdSigner

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: i like to use this software. Now we all have beautiful and equal signatures

The product is easy to use, i like that we all have the equal signatures.

that we need to edit the image to be signed in another program

Željko P.
CEO in Kroatië
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent service!

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We just installed software to our company features, we are very satisfied with the service we got from the agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful, and up to tasks. Everything we wanted to modify she made. Hardly recommend :)

We just installed software to our company features, so far we are very satisfied.

All is good, so far we are satisfied....

5 maanden geleden

We try to please and offer excellent cusomter service. Thank you for the support!

Nina S.
Lawyer in Slovenië
Wetshandhaving, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great product

Opmerkingen: Great.

It is very easy to use and didnt require extra knowledge.

I liked all its features, I cant think of anything I didnt like about it.

Thank you!