Over influence

influence.co is de grootste community van bedrijven en influencers.

Meer informatie over influence

It's a little difficult to get involved with software.

Beoordelingen van influence

Waar voor je geld

influence heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 36 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je influence eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (36)

Amelia
Amelia
Creative Services Professional in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

INFLUENCE.CO

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Influence offers me everything I need and more.

Influence.co isn't software. It's an online platform. I love how easy it makes connecting with existing people from within my network as well as new people, both clients and associates.

So far, I haven't noticed any problems or things I'd prefer it included that it doesn't already include.

2 jaar geleden

Wow, thank you so much for the raving review Amelia! So happy hear about your success while working with us.

Drishti
Key Accounts Manager in India
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

The most informed place to look for influencers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience for me has been extremely good. I would definitely recommend this platform to all businesses looking out for influencer collaborations.

The software provides an ease of navigation while looking for influencers. It has something for everyone. One can connect to innumerable influencers through this platform based on their preferences, industry, budget, geographies and type of work. The platform is easy to use, very user friendly and does not require a lot of learning. For anyone looking out for influencers to promote your brand, this is the best platform out there! From an influencer point of view as well, I think the platform provides a space to not only established ones but also to those just starting out by helping them connect with businesses.

Some people have fake profiles that sometimes may leave you stranded and impact your experience but I think that is a part and parcel of every platform. There is nothing else that I can think of.

2 jaar geleden

Wow, thank you Drishti for leaving such a wonderful review and great feedback. We have been working on filtering out older profiles and spam users.

Influencer Manager in Filipijnen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

My Influence.co

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is 6 out of 10
I want them to make sure all influencers are of good quality. Youtubers and Tiktokers are very few as well - hope they can add more.

Two years ago, the database of influencers are of good quality. Now, it's like they have added every account user who wishes to be in this site. Some are not active and you can see that the quality of posting is below the standard. I would rather see a small number of influencers in this site but are of high quality. I suggest someone should check each account for approval to the site. You can't just add every Instagrammer or Youtuber - there must be some parameters to be considered. I tried to post a free influencer campaign. Only two have responded. It is for Youtubers but these people are Instagrammers. I was contacted by the site's account manager to try the paid version but I was hesitant. It's easy to use \]

Not giving me enough value I was expecting

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such valuable feedback. Using our Influencer Search you can specify categories, reach, ER's and more. You should try this feature to see if you will connect with influencers who meet your standard!

Thao
Co-owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great, easy-to-use platform!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is a very easy to use platform. I did not have to spend a huge amount of time learning what it was about, what the company does, and how to navigate through everything. I'm very busy and do not have time to watch endless tutorial videos or going through numerous onboardings just to understand what's going on. This platform was quick to learn, very intuitive design, and I like that the goal of the platform is to create a community and not just a place for money exchange.

The content in the feed could be better optimized to be more applicable to the users such as information for brands to create better campaigns or information for influencers to market themselves better to brands.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Thao. We are working on the content that emerges in the feed and hopefully you will start to see some positive changes!

Augustine
Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Influence.co

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Great way to recruit influencers to assist in marketing your brand

It was a little confusing targeting US only. Got a lot of recruits from outside USA

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving a great review. We allow campaigns to include a target location, anyone outside that location will not be able to apply. Hopefully this helps for your next campaign with us.

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Business Development in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

What are great product!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The Influence.co team is very helpful and invested in our success. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company has been on multiple calls with me and has offered some great pointers. My account manager is also fantastic and has been a great help. I love that the influencers on this platform are very responsive and really like the Influence.co platform. That makes my job very easy.

I wish there were some more paid options to reach more influencers quicker.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind review Kevin. I am pleased to hear about the positive experience you had while working with our team as well. When trying to reach more influencers you can also do your own outreach as well and hopefully gain more applicants this way.

Rebecca
Dj in Libanon
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Such an amazing software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can catch the right reach!

I can say that this software is life, it's like oxygen ! And it helps me a lot to grow my business very professionally

I loved all the software! It's simply amazing!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review Rebecca, I'm glad you enjoy the software and have seen growth since working with us.

Alyssa
Social media manager in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 51-200 werknemers

Very easy to set up!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

What I like most about influence.co is how easy it is to set up. Within an hour you can customize your profile and create a campaign.

I know they're working on this, but the ability to send and receive attachments would be a major improvement.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a great review Alyssa. It always makes us happy when we hear our customers are navigating the platform with ease. As you said, we are working on adding attachments within messenger and we are excited to launch this feature!

Dawn
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool For Businesses Looking To Advertise Through Influencers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am extremely happy with this software. It's the first of its kind that I've tried, so I can't compare it to other similar applications. But I'm very happy with the simplicity and overall ease of using this platform.

Prior to using this software I sought out influencers directly from social media platforms. I couldn't set my rates, had little negotiating power, and was often simply ignored by uninterested parties. It was time consuming work combing through countless profiles trying to find a decent (real) influencer to take my product. Influence totally changed the game by connecting me specifically with influencers in my niche, on platforms I was looking to advertise on, within a price range that I was comfortable with. It made advertising with influencers a hundred times easier and much less timely.

Unfortunately- you're still going to pay high prices for specific influencers. People with larger followings or in smaller niches tend to just require higher payouts. You do have more negotiating power on this platform than you would from essentially "cold messaging" them, but many influencers still have astronomical costs.

vorig jaar

Thank you for leaving us such a great review Dawn. We are so glad to hear that a number of our features made working with influencers that much easier for you!

CEO in Brazilië
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

best influencer community

Opmerkingen: very good

its really usefull and they are extremelly professional

nothing there i dont like, i just expect to it grow more and more

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review, I hope you continue to see growth while working with us.

Aastha
Marketing in India
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Influence- An easy to use and results-friendly app

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AMAZING.SUPPORTIVE AND ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARES I HAVE USED TILL DATE. Too good to be real.

Amazon Storefronts filters! Truly a pioneer in this respect. So easy to find people, reach out to them and stay connected. The feed is such an influencer discovery platform at Influence.co. The feature to invite influencers to your campaigns, ease to launch campaigns, accept reject and consider applications, makes my day better and work a lot easier.

I loved everything about the software. Truly. No hardships faced as such.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Im so glad you had a positive experience when working with us Aastha!

Lyndsie
Founder in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best Way to Social Media Market!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An Amazing Experience!

Its extremely helpful and easy to navigate. They also have a wide variety of serious brands and influencers to help your business grow and reach it's maximum potential.

Absolutely nothing about this site that could be said negatively. I adore it!

2 jaar geleden

Lyndsie, thank you for leaving such a raving review. Its so amazing to see our members have a positive experience!

Leanne
Global Marketing Brand Manager in Israël
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software!

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience

Cuts down the time needed to find potential influencers and creates a seamless communication process

I would love to see more for businesses to collaborate with each other in terms of creating multi-product giveaways.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review Leanne. Communication is very important to us so we are happy to hear about your positive experience. Brands working with one another could be a wonderful experience on the platform, we will start to encourage this more!

Sian
Partner in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a new user my experience so far is certainly a positive one, and I am excited to see the results.

I have recently started using Influence.co to create a campaign for my business. I love how easy it is to use, and gave me access to thousands of influencers within minutes, instead of spending hours trawling the internet searching for suitable candidates to approach.

So far, I have yet to come across any cons.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Sian. We love hearing about the positive experiences here on Influence.co

Andrew
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Experience with influence

4,0 2 jaar geleden

its is easy to get started with, and the free introduction via zoom was good to learn a bit more about the product

contact with influencers, as wasn't quite sure how to approach them or answer som of what they wer were asking.

2 jaar geleden

Andrew, I'm happy to hear you had an easy time getting started. You can always refer to our resource center when you're not sure how to approach any member of our community. https://resources.influence.co

Pavel
Owner in Rusland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Using influence.co to boost Instagram sales

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, will continue using for our coming campaigns

Easy to use Access to impressive influencers community of all walks Verified influencers

Messages tab - a little complicated when accessing from mobile phone

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Pavel for the positive review and feedback. We will see how we can make mobile messaging more user friendly.

Anuja
Founder and CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great way to connect with like-minded influencers!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Influence.co has changed our outreach strategy and has connected us with link-minded influencers in ways that would not have been possible otherwise!

Influence.co is extremely easy to use, has a wonderful database of thoughtful and engaged influencers and is led by a very helpful team. The entire system is designed to help companies large and small succeed in building long term relationships with influencers.

The software has a lot of features and as a new user, I think it needed a bit more of an education in setting filters so find the influencers I was looking for.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a raving review Anuja!

Karen
Owner in VS
Voedselproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Salsas campaign

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was trying to contact influencers to make them try the salsa and get their review. I tried contacting them directly and I didn't have success. With influence.co it was really easy to set up the campaign and within a couple of days I hadmore

Easy to set up the campaign and to define influencers characteristics

Include examples of basic campaigns for new users or small businesses

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a great review Karen. You can always refer to our resource center when you are not sure about something. Heres a great way to get started when building a campaign brief - https://resources.influence.co/article/50-creating-a-campaign-brief

Alberto
Consultant in Italië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Super recommended

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Ease of use and the outcome you can reach to promote your brand.

There are non cons or feature I didn't liked about Influence!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review Alberto. We love to hear about positive experiences.

Andrew
Agency in Zuid-Afrika
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

How Influencer Help Me On Social Promoting

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall with influence is only three to four stars

Software is easy to use and it make you to be able to compare how you are rating with other influencers and able to ask help from others

I was be able to get help I needed fast at professional way .

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Andrew for leaving such a great review! I'm so glad you were able to ask questions and get help from our community!

Alicia
Founder in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Great for a Novice Like Me

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Short of picking up the phone and calling me to walk through things step by step, they could not have been more personal and helpful.

Not knowing much at all about influencer marketing, Influence.co made it easy for me to get set up and going. Not only did the software guide me through the process, but the emails and webinars offered are very helpful.

It's robust. So as with any software program, there is a lot to discover.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving a great review and giving us such good feedback Alicia. You can always refer to our recourse center if you are unsure about something.

Danny
Danny
owner in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

free trial

5,0 2 jaar geleden

connecting with influencers (although nothing ever came of it)

Not actually confirming an influencer - Steep price.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review Danny!

Renata
Renata
Social Media Manager / Content Manager in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good value for the money - time saver

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Influencer marketing made easy.

Saves time networking through Instagram, makes sure I'm able to coordinate with people who fit our budget

This is my gripe with any paid software, it's always better if it's free!

2 jaar geleden

Renata, thank you for leaving such a positive review. I am happy to read that we saved you so much time and you had a successful experience.

Georgia
Intern in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I love the ease and being able to look through profiles and find influencers you are looking for.

I found that many influencers aren't active on here so it makes contacting them harder.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review Georgia. Great feedback about the non active users, we are actively working on this.

Marketing Manager in Zuid-Korea
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

It is helpful but not so easy to use

3,0 vorig jaar

We found a couple of influencers for our marketing campaign. The software has a database of influencers in different parts of the world

Unfortunately, there are many fake profiles and it is difficult to find the right influencer.

vorig jaar

We have a weekly webinar for businesses that explains best practices in influencer marketing and for our using influence.co Each profile is created and built by the influencers on our platform themselves. Impersonation is strictly prohibited and we encourage businesses to report these types of accounts to our support team so we can take action.