Over Decktopus

Creëer in een extreem korte tijd visueel verbluffende, inhoudrijke en interactieve presentaties.

Meer informatie over Decktopus

It was so easy to use and the customer service was just extraordinary.

The platform is still immature and some important features such as animations are missing.

Beoordelingen van Decktopus

Waar voor je geld

Decktopus heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 49 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Decktopus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (49)

Christopher N.
Christopher N.
Group Safety Health Environment & Quality Specialist in Australië
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quality Hybrid Presentation / Information Collection tool

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The inbuilt questionnaires are great for safety professionals as it means we can send persons the links and collect the information directly from users after they have completed the toolbox or training.

- It's amazingly fast at creating presentations that are fully formatted and look great! - The integration of questionnaires allows for the collection of information within the presentation itself. - Very Stable - Fast Loading - Quality hot swappable templates - Excellent icon library - Frequent Updates

I really wish Decktopus would develop the ability to: - Export the presentations in HTML format or alternatively allow generation of a html file allowing presentations to be embedded / web linked into a Learning Management System. I.e. The platform's existing functionality would make this software great at creating online learning courses. - The ability to vertically swipe between slides up and down in presentation mode - The ability to import PowerPoint presentations is on the developer's roadmap but not yet available at time of this review.

Project Manager in Finland
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Beautiful and easy presentations

5,0 5 maanden geleden

It's quick to create beautiful and informative presentations with Decktopus. I've gotten overwhelming amount of positive feedback on the quality of my presentations after switching from PowerPoint to Decktopus. Decktopus forces you think: what's really important? There are limitations on number of characters you can use per title etc following best practices of oresenting. First I found this annoying - now I just love it - knowing I won't overload anyone with too much info.

Tables in presentations are a bit clunky, but it's somewhat of a new feature so I think it will become better with time!

Louisa J.
Student in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Nice Software with a Few Issue

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. I worked with the costumer service as well and it was a pleasant experience.

Sometimes the software can be hard to use or navigate. I had one issue where I couldn’t access my work but it was all resolved.

Vishal S.
Vishal S.
Owner in India

Excellent alternative to MS PowerPoint

Opmerkingen: I love it.
I create all my weekly client presentations in Decktopus. I reckon it saves me at least 2 hours every week.

Create classy presentations quickly using easy to customize templates. It's super easy to customize templates compared to PowerPoint. Once you select the style and color, you're ready to go. I spend less than 10 minutes on customizing templates.

The stock image selection is limited. But with so many free image and illustrations available on the net, it isn't a big issue.

Julian S.
Julian S.
General Manager in Panama
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Excelente para crear presentaciones y propuestas de manera innovadora.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Lo comencé a usar por una prueba de versión trial y me encontré con un software robusto de mucha utilidad donde la forma de realizar tus presentaciones para clientes es totalmente diferente,

Lo que más me gusta es el aplicativo en la nube, ahora mismo en un mundo de inmediatez es necesario tener donde alojar la información y tener acceso de nuestras presentaciones en cualquier lugar, además es muy bueno tener una buena opción disponible diferente a PowerPoint, donde conseguir más plantillas.

Me gustaría que se pudieran insertar las presentaciones en páginas web o e-mailing. Actualmente se pueden insertar formularios y lead magnet, pero sería ideal que se pudiera insertar presentaciones completas.

Steve B.
Steve B.
IT Admin in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Quick and easy presentations

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This one was pretty easy concept. Create an account and start working on a presentation.

This is a quick and easy platform to create presentations for sales meetings, training, info meetings, etc. The system is easy to use and allows online collaborators so you and a team cam work on a project.

I would like to see more templates and graphics elements. It does look like it is growing and the development continues to work on improvements.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Saves lots of time!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to get set up and going and that’s a good thing.

I love the many templates that they have available. It speeds up the creation process rather than starting from scratch with saves lots of time!

Would be nice to have more customizations - like using AI as some of the other competitors have.

Shirley louise D.
Shirley louise D.
Beauty and Aesthetic Spa Therapist &Educator in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Great for brand image development!

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: An enjoying learning curve that gives results!

When starting to develop brand awareness it is crucial to have the tools to help! Presentations, whether as a product or as a marketing tool, it is important that they portray the right brand image that reflects your company. With Dectopus - a few clicks and you have it right to hand. Reuse your templates to match the various formats you require, even a finished product that you can sell! Just right for a small as well as large business. Marketing or products, Dectopus is the tool for you!

Took a little time to pick up the process, but not time consuming.

5 dagen geleden

Hello Shirley! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are more than glad to have users like you. Please let us know if you need any help with the platform!

Zunaid K.
Zunaid K.
Consultant in Zuid-Afrika
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Ramp up your presentation productivity with this easy to use tool

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent and easy to use.

Its so easy to use. You can easily change to different designs by selecting different themes.

Nothing much to dislike. The one thing I would like to see is the form having a special email field i.e. with validation.

5 dagen geleden

Hello Zunaid! We appreciate your comment and we'll do everything we can to level up our users' presentation game! We appreciate users like yourself. Please keep in touch if you need anything!

Automation & Machine Vision consultant in Spanje
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers

Great software alternative to Powerpoint for presentations and easy layouts for businesses

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Presentations and templates are professional and easy to follow, plus they are attractive.

Easy to use Functionalities are great Many options available The layouts of presentations are more much appealing and attractive.

Perhaps the learning curve is not that fast, as it is a new software in comparison to Powerpoint but it is still pretty straight forward to use especially when you adapt to an existing template.

5 dagen geleden

Hello there! Thank you so much for your review! It will not go unnoticed, and we'll do the best we can to help people with their presentations. Please contact us if you need anything!

Hendy I.
Hendy I.
Engineer in Indonesië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Really fast way to get a slide deck published

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really love this product as it saves my time presenting my ideas. The layouts currently available are limited, however they're getting the user experience right by enabling only essential customizations per slide layout. For each layout, there are also several variants, this part of UX that they also get right. Overall, Decktopus is really good for increasing productivity. I hope they continue to improve their product by adding more lead generation features, interactivity, analytics, integration with different apps via webhooks, Pabbly, etc. If they do, then this is not just a presentation tool but has huge potential.

Decktopus app saves my time, but really because of my own weakness. When trying to create a presentation using the usual software, a lot of time goes into thinking about the layout, about the design, about the positioning of certain elements, which take away the essence of the presentation itself: to express ideas. Decktopus allows me to do: express my ideas, without blocking me with non-essential details.

The interactive presentation features is pretty much non-existent and need to be developed. The use case is that the presenter will present Decktopus live in a virtual conference, and other participants can get a link to interact with this deck (e.g. polls), and the results/analytics will show in real-time in the presenter's slide.

Omar A.
President in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use presentation software with existing attractive templates

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it saved me a bunch of time in creating presentations

They have a library of templates, and I don't have to worry about trying to figure out the best fonts and colors that work well for the media I am using.

It could use more editing options and capability

Petar G.
CEO in Slovenië
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very fast alternative to classic PowerPoint

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have started using Decktopus few months ago and it's honestly the best PowerPoint alternative I've seen in the past decade. I don't know how they do it, but they always have new templates that are on point. There's a template for everything from business presentations to ad campaigns! The best thing is that with one click you can change whole design without breaking anything.

The products is so easy to use. Furthermore it saves so much time. Instead of playing with ppt design, you can need your materials. The design is predefined, very modern and easily changeable to other templates via only one click.

The design could use some modernisation. The only thing missing is upload of your existing ppt file and using Decktopus then. This function is on the roadmap.

Chris F.
Chris F.
Founder in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing Presentation Tool

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Very easy to use with clean templates that resonate with buyers. Was very easy to create a new deck that is converting at a much higher rate.

The share links work but sometimes are blocked by my customers but it's easy to download and send the actual PDF>

Luca M.
Luca M.
Engineer in Italië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A big boost in productivity

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely positive. Being able to create a presentation using the minutes instead of hours is priceless

For me, create powerpoint and presentation is always a mess. I spend usually lots of time formatting and resizing text and images in order to make slides interesting. But with Decktopus i can create a complete presentation in 30 minutes or less. It's very easy to use and force you to focus on what matters most: content

the platform is still immature and some important features such as animations are missing. But the potential is huge and the development team is very attentive to requests

Christian D.
Ceo in Canada

Great product !

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Super product that i recommend to every business owner to save time and share professional presentation.

I like the fact that Decktopus is easy to use. We created presentation with their wonderful templates and it's easy to duplicate and make some adjustments and send it to our prospects and customers. Look sharp and professional !

A proposal section could be a really good idea (pricing tab). Also embedded codes could be fantastic (calendar links for example).

Sales & Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Decktopus User Review

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Used Decktopus on latest project. Unlike many softwares, I really like how easy it to use and the platform is quite self-explanatory.

Ease of use. Very fluid and accessible.

Tool gets buggy while uploading media files which slows down overall process.

Joachim B.
Founder in Nepal
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Simplicity is its strength

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this app as it is fresh, modern, simple, and powerful in many aspects. Its versatility and ease of use is just amazing!

It is easy to use, with a clean UI. No learning curve. We can embed any slideshow in any website. Alternatively we can send the slide link by email. There are templates but they are actually not really needed. We can easily design slides from the scratch. Download of the ready presentation into PDF/ PPT is possible for offline viewing. The design is super-modern. Analytics give us excellent insight on how the slides are used. Decktopus has recognized early that the slides are an excellent tool for marketing (lead generation). Means, we can have opt-in forms, CTA button etc. This versatility makes Decktopus outstanding, being able to use it for so many different purposes, like academic, private, informational, marketing, company profile, CV, annual report, and so many others.

We can't change much about the principle design patterns of the slides. However, this is simplicity by design. The tool was not created to substitute Powerpoint but to bring out something quick, easy, and modern. If somebody needs total control over the design, then better to use Powerpoint.

Samir B.
Assistant Professor in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great Presentation Kit

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A lot of infographic software is at my disposal. They're all gone now. Decktopus, on the other hand, uses a unique slide design. They caught my eye so much that I bought the software right away without trying it out first. There is no regret in this. My students and colleagues alike were impressed by the "new look" of my presentations. On my YouTube channel, I've started using them as well. The best part of Decktopus , definitely , is it's uniqueness.

* Unique design ** user-friendly interface *** Easy to operate **** Sublime and very sophisticated. ***** Wonderful Customer support system.

* Downloading speed is too slow. It takes a long time to get downloaded.

Darryl D.
Darryl D.
Book Author in Canada
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Helps presentations look good

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Have used regularly for presentations since getting it. I'm very happy with it.

PowerPoint can be overwhelming. Decktopus helps make presentations look good with their built-in designs. Options are more limited, and that is exactly what I wanted. It keeps things looking really good.

If you are looking for more options, this is not the software for you. If you are looking for well designed presentations, Decktopus is excellent.

CEO in Canada
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I forget i have PowerPoint :)

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love because i can access to Decktopus on my way and I can edit my presanctions on tablet too. There customers support is great. I hope they will add more advance and modern templates to their presentation template library and add more storage options like able to add more 3rd party apps.

I can access to Decktopus on my way easy to build presentations customizable templates I got Onetime pay option was a money saver

Not enough modern templates too much tools inside dashboard no onboarding enough have many other free options

Dakota F.
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Still getting into this...

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Nice interface, lead integration, price, one-time purchase option.

Haven’t been able to get a demo going, website link won’t work.

Adria B.
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Stunning presentations!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: That our presentation were signification to dectopolus. We are next level now

The resulting presentation s that are visually stunning

We had some difficulty implementing it with our decision program but was able to make it work

Intern in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Service

4,0 12 maanden geleden

I love how easy to use this service is and it helps with my presentations all the time. i dont need to use Microsoft as much, i think i prefer desktopus any day

i think customizing the templates could be made easier

Bikramjit C.
Business and Integration Architecture Specialist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Octopus - Genuine Timesaver

5,0 12 maanden geleden

To be able to prepare quickly a solid presentation from the templates needed to present impactfully by just plug and play. I will also be joining a master's program in few months and I already play to present my thesis work from the templates provided in decktopus, create a questionnaire and collect feedback. What is also great is the sharing feature of my decks with my own domain name. Feedback capture is also much simpler. It allows me to automate stuff in one go.I will say it's genuinely elegant.

As of now, I did not see much of a disadvantage compared to other software. There may be conversation features added to convert google slides and ppt. I have not used that feature yet.