Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Ramp

Ramp is de oplossing voor het beheer van bedrijfskaarten en -uitgaven waarmee middelgrote bedrijven de groei kunnen versnellen en minder uitgeven.

Meer informatie over Ramp

Ramp allows for you to create digital cards to put on file for the various subscriptions team uses. This is super handy to ensure you don't have crazy spending on systems no longer in use.

We joined Ramp after a bunch of expenses were already on auto pay with our bank - so switching them over has take a little while. This is less on Ramp and more on the time we joined.

Beoordelingen van Ramp

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Ramp heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 180 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Ramp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (180)

Nicholas
Nicholas
Finance Director & Dinner Groups Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Simplified Expense Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very pleased with Ramp. They have lived up to their claims they make on the website. I love that they listen to their customers. They have been very responsive to our needs. It brings me joy knowing that our employees love using it because it means receipts are being turned in on time.

It's an all-in-one expense management system. Before using Ramp, we used American Express and Zoho. It's been great having everything in one house now. Our team loves that they received instant text messages and or emails when a purchased has been made. Being able to create virtual cards in an instant has been great. We also love how simple reimbursements have been using Ramp. The slack integration is good, and I have no doubt will improve. They've been very responsive to missing features.

I would love to see some more features around delegation. Allowing others (like administrative assistants) fill out their receipts on their behalf without giving them full access to the users account.

Sherri
Director of Administration in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Glad We Made The Switch

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a very positive experience with Ramp from the start. The implementation team was helpful, organized and made things easy. It has streamlined our acct dept and united all of our departments into one cohesive team.

Ease of use. Its organized and simple to learn.

There really isnt anything negative yet that weve experienced with RAMP.

Lucien
VP of GTM in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Ramp is the best in class tool for a fast scaling business

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ramp is a must have tool for a fast growing startup like ours. Since we implemented Ramp, we have drastically improved our controls around expenditure across the company, increased awareness about costs and spending and also delighted employees with a far superior tool that provides transparency and quick payouts for them.

Ramp is an incredibly powerful tool with a rich feature set delivered by a very high performing team. Ramp has a number of features that set it apart from other tools on the market. The spend dashboards are incredibly intuitive and easy to analyse. Ramp cards can be issued in seconds and have all the appropriate triggers to stop cards being abused if there isn't a valid receipt. Another feature particularly valuable for me is the ability to email Ramp and these email receipts are automatically matched with expenses saving huge amounts of time. The slack integration is fantastic and the ability to approve/pay via slack is a game changer.

The mobile app isn't the most intuitive when you are looking for a very simple view of reimbursements. I know this is constantly improving but I have routinely struggled to find outstanding/paid reimbursements.

Carol
Financial Admin in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Disappointing

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Extremely disappointing. We went in with high hopes. Now we are giving up due to all the fraud.

The employees liked how easy it is to submit receipts for credit charges and for reimbursements

The onboarding was weak to non-existent. There were webinars to watch. The Support is mostly done by communicating with bots and is very frustrating. We were putting up with the above until we were swamped with dozens of fraudulent charges. We has no assurance that Ramp would protect us and we still don't know how many of these fraudulent charges will be properly dealt with

Anthony
CFO in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent product, best automated AP solution out there!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is extremely positive. I've looked a long time to find this solution and am grateful Ramp put it all together.

I love that I can have all my expense management tool in one place. I also love that the platform is automated to read invoices. Ramp is aslo free plus they pay the company 1.5% on all credit card purchases. Win, win, win.

I'm quite happy with all of the services and don't see something I like least.

Robert
Senior Accountant in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Ramp has saved us many headaches

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ramp has freed up so many administrative hours that we are finding more worktime available to accomplish other tasks and goals.

The ability to require receipts and memo's be recording quickly has saved us many administrative hours in hunting down purchases. It has also saved us the lost receipt problem that we encountered with the more antiquated system we used to use.

I think the thing I like least about Ramp is the amount of sales people calling from other companies to try to take us away from Ramp.

Ivette
Director of Administration and Facilities in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Ramp is a great business tool for managing and reconciling expenses.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great! It was easy to roll out and implement at our organization. Our employees adapted quickly and have also enjoyed the ease of managing and reconciling expenses quickly.

The ease of managing and reconciling charges through the mobile app instead of having to wait to get to a computer to upload receipts and enter detailed information for each charge. Manage as you spend - it's great and easy!

The inability to have multi-functioning roles within the ramp system. This would apply to an administrator who is also a manager and cardholder. It would also be nice if Ramp had a quicker method of communication such as instant chat instead of email. It would just be more convenient for time-sensitive questions.

Letitia
COO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

The easiest and most robust expense management.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love love love it! It saves our business countless hours of expense reporting and management.

This software makes no room for your team not to provide receipts for expense reporting. I also love the multiple digital credit cards with active/non-active controls. You can also set-up automatic lock on cards that are missing information or receipts. And it's essentially free.

The UX could be improved on the missing items page.

Anna
Global Controller in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

My favorite software product

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely love how user-friendly Ramp is. Saves time, money and overall my favorite accounting product.

It was extremely easy to set up, link to our existing GL (Netsuite), and learn to navigate. We had an option to try it out

Not being able to enter banking instructions under out of pocket reimbursements on behalf of the employees.

Andrea
Finance Director in VS
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Ramp - more than a restaurant

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were an early adapter and Ramp has been great for our small business

Ease of use, multiple virtual cards, ability to assign cards

Employee abuse is still an issue, hard to teach financial responsibility

Anthony
Accounting Director in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

TT's

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Easy to use and train employees, plus 2% cash back

Changes to software happen without notice.

Jessica
Project Architect in Jordanië
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Simplifies spending procedures and ensures that they do not exceed specified budgets.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The issue of spending is very important, and we used to suffer in the past from managing the spending process and obtaining funds as well as approvals, and with Ramp we got rid of all that effort, and transferring money requests, completing payment operations, as well as organizing records became absolutely easy, and tracking operations became easier.

The Virtual Ramp Card is great because it accurately sets spending caps, helping employees stick to a spending plan without going over budgets and allowing the accounting department to track expenses and approve or deny them. I like that I can request an emergency spend increase via the mobile app and get approved instantly. I love that Ramp organizes the spending process in every detail. When I make a payment, I receive a message on my phone. Ramp also records directly on the logs the time and amount spent. I can upload the receipt, enter notes, and send it for approval without any complications and within minutes.

Ramp is almost flawless, simple and easy to use, and the mobile app is carefully designed and greatly simplifies operations for users.

Penny
Director of Finance and HR in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Corporate Card

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far we have been pleased. If we have any issues, the customer service has been quick to handle them.

Ramp is easy to use and has great features that will be helpful to most companies. They are constantly upgrading to add value to their product and customer service, when needed has been great.

The statement would be better for us if it was broken down by card. Instead all transactions are in one group by transaction date.

Clem
Executive Assistant in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing ease of use!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Ramp makes expensing purchases extremely quick, efficient, and easy. All I have to do is forward any emailed confirmation or receipt I get to Ramp and it automatically uploads to my account, where I can just type a memo the expense was for and select which account it should be billed to. It makes life so much easier for expensing the amount we do!

The only thing I don't like so far is that sometimes my account wants me to go through multi-step authentication constantly, whereas other times it doesn't require it. It's the times that I have to type in a code when I've already been logged in through the day repeatedly that can be annoying, but it's a security measure and I understand.

Nick
Co-Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Never going back to the old way

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Ramp helps us see and control our spend in so many new ways. It was a game-changer for us. Other cards just want you to spend ... Ramp is totally different. On an ongoing basis, we are able to reduce inefficiencies, get a clearer picture, and cut costs. The best part is being able to equip, unify and empower our people with the tools to be part of the financial big picture, instead of them being just "cardholders".

Excited for the updates rolling out, no real complaints right now, we love the receipt matching functionality.

Brandon
GS in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Ramp is a Game Changer

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Ramp is a simple to use everyday credit card for our company. Were able to expense costs, manage the receipts due to the multiple ways we can send in, i.e. email, pictures, Tex message, in the app itself or physically online. Makes the "i lost my credit card receipt" a thing of the past!

not much I can say that i don't like about the card, I guess my only issue is that we cant customize the color/ design of the card. would love to see our LOGO on the cards

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

very useful for managing expenses

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: in general I would highly recommend RAMP

ramp facilitates my accounting approach and the platform is easy to use

ramp works well for me I haven't had any problems with the platform yet

Kimberly
Office Administrator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Seamless Receipt Management

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I love the ease of forwarding email receipts (except for Amazon - see below), snapping a pic of a physical receipt and texting it, etc. And the reminders by text and email mean that I keep up with receipts/expense reports without having to think about it as much as before. No losing physical receipts before I get around to submitting them, no forgetting, etc.

The only real negative I've found is the lack of seamless integration with Amazon. With pretty much any other vendor, I can just forward an email receipt to ramp. But for Amazon, you have to log in, download the invoice, and then send as a screenshot or attachment. I think this may be better if you have an Amazon business account, but we do not. I order from my personal Amazon account.

Robert
Founder in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Ramp leads the pack and is essential for all businesses from the smallest to the largest

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had been dreaming of the product exactly as this for years. It typical but a shame the banks themselves didn't create this. It's fast, secure - using software token MFA, and works well on all devices, including mobile.

The ability to seamlessly create virtual payment cards - tied to each vendor - give you the perfect simplicity - but also massive security. By tying a card to a single vendor, you eliminate almost all fraud. Expense tracking is a breeze. Ramp has nailed the product experience. Everyone else is far behind.

There's not much to dislike. All of the feature requests I want are already coming soon: like restricting a payment card to a specific vendor. More personal fraud and audit controls - will make this even more indispensable.

Dan
Regional Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Ramp Credit Card Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using the credit card for 6 months now and appreciate how easy it is to use and to track purchases

The ease of use and requirement for a receipt and memo are crucial for the business use of the credit cards

Sometimes when certain things are purchased, like a hotel room for business purposes, a text is never sent to the end user to upload a receipt and memo. It must be manually done on the admin side.

Alexander
Co-Founder in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best corporate card

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Has been great so far!

Ramp is great. Auto receipt matching to expenses, easily add/remove cardholders, change address, etc. Support also responds very quickly and has been responsive when we run into any potential issues. Highliy recommends a card like this that is unsecured from personal liability and uses your actual cash balances. Its been great for us

Still can't add Ramp to Apple Pay so I end up using other cards when on the go and not wanting to pull out my wallet

CFO in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software, Amazing Cash Back, Wonderful Support Staff

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nothing but good things about this company! Their rewards are phenomenal!

Ease of use and customization. We have a complex cost coding system, so I worked with their support staff and we were able to tailor the product to fit our needs. Support is great. They are quick to respond and determined to resolve any issue. I also love the receipt capturing technology

Every once in a while we lose the GL codes in the drop-down- but when I reach out to support they fix this right away

Joyce
Office Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

The Best Expense Reporting Card Management Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. My supervisors love it. It allows everyone to submit receipts and memos for expenses, immediately and then move on about their day. In the "old" days, we'd have to save our receipts, submit them with separate forms and hope everything was legible and didn't get lost. Ramp has removed all of those barriers and saved us so much money, just in time saved for staff.

The ability to e-mail and text receipts and memos is amazing. It eliminates the need for our managers to keep paper copies of receipts and allows for immediate reconciliation of expenses. This is hands down, the most popular feature of the product, with our supervisors.

At times, the software will assign a receipt to the incorrect transaction. This has only happened when there are multiple transactions with the same business, back to back. It is NOT a frequent issue.

Tyler
Online campus pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

People over task

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with ramp has been phenomenal it was easy to learn and understand. Most importantly though it was simple to integrate into my day to day life!

As someone who’s job relies heavily on building relationships and networking the ease of being able to take someone to coffee or support a family who just had a baby and track that for accounting purposes allows me to do my job with ease!

Sometimes the texting features of Ramp can be confusing or not input correctly on the app so you might have to go into the app and “clean-up” how it gets inputted.

Angela
Administrative Assistant in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Try RAMP!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great!

Easy to use, helps you stay on track, gives prompts to assist you in reporting.

Hard to upload on an Android cellphone.