Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Wise Agent

Wise Agent helpt REALTORS® efficiënter te worden, waardoor ze tijd kunnen besparen en meer geld kunnen verdienen met minder stress.

Meer informatie over Wise Agent

552 reviews worden weergegeven

Greg H.
Realtor®
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018

"Finally found The One!"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with The Wise Agent has been superb! It beats all of the other similar platforms I've tried over the years...and it's so simple to use, even the non-techies on my team like it and use it with ease!

Pluspunten: Wise Agent does all the things I need in a real estate CRM. Whether for basic management of contacts in an easy to use database or getting fancy with ongoing nurture campaigns for leads and sphere, Wise Agent is the best system I've come across...and I've tried several over the past couple decades. While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great set-up for teams. Since I now have a growing team, we're finding that it works very well in handling our separate leads, emails, etc. We also like the built-in enhancements and integrations, like automatic Facebook Lead Ad contacts import. I could go on, but try it for yourself!

Minpunten: Ok, so nothing is perfect...and I know that by trying many similar systems through the years. I chose Wise Agent because it has more of the features that are important to me. If I have to choose a fault with it though, I would say that the tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little. While the videos are pretty good at explaining the set-up and guiding you through a process, I would like them to start out with "why" a particular feature is there and "how" to best use it. But, that becomes obsolete when the support staff is so good. I've always been able to just call in and speak to a friendly live voice and get good help and clarification.

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Brian D.
Associate Managing Broker
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Over a Decade Using Wise Agent"

Opmerkingen: They are very good at responding to support issues and when suggestions are made they tend to listen.

Pluspunten: Overall it has all the features of the other top CRM's but is much more affordable. They are continuing to improve the features. / They tend to try and follow needs of industry and the way we work.

Minpunten: The built-in word processor has a little to be desired but is getting better.

Kristin M.
Broker
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Good Ideas, Poor Execution"

Opmerkingen: Frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating.

Pluspunten: The overall idea is good - many of the features are what I need to work my business.

Minpunten: The development team is very inconsiderate of current users. Features are added and taken away without regard to how it will impact the end user. I have more than once opened my account to find that features important to me and my work flow are either changed or missing with no warning or explanation. Further - customer support people are apparently not trained on the new features. The recent modifications to the checklists are a good example. When an agent is working multiple transactions, the NEED is to stay on top of and ahead of deadlines. Why then, do the upcoming tasks show on the calendar unless they are completed? The critical dates also show ONLY when complete. Yes - these dates are on the task list - and on the checklist - but they are MOST useful (to me) on a CALENDAR - which I SWEAR used to be the case. Then - the task section of the revised check list was modified to be scrollable, but only displays 3 tasks at a time. Wise Agent should use focus groups to design features, because software engineers think and work very differently that REALTORS!

Nickolai B.
Sales
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"So easy to use"

Opmerkingen: So good.

Pluspunten: Simple CRM that does what you need it to without the fluff. The customer service at wise agent is second to none. There the best. Always there ready to help.

Minpunten: There are so many features I will never need them all. This is not a con but I have to put something here for the review.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020
Maria f D.
principal broker

"drip campaigs"

Opmerkingen: it is a good product for the price, but there are certain features that could be improved, when I call the customer services the answer may be "oh well, we can't do this or that".

Pluspunten: drip campaigns as a core is ok, i can email regularly letters and drips.

Minpunten: there is no relational database between the marketing and the customers list that is easy to figure out.
Marketing drip campaigns are not easy to use, for instance if I create a letter I can mix and match it with a drip campaign event.- creating events are not easy to use and takes time, I can't use the events on one campaign into another.
Why I need this: I sell properties, I would like to create a letter called (sold september 2019)_ and be able to use that event into other drip campaigns like sellers to be, or new customers, or residential properties sold this year... in any case letters and drip campaigns can be cumbersome.

Ruben A.
Agent
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Counter Productive"

Opmerkingen: It’s just ok, not great but better than most of the alternatives but damnit wise agent... if it ain’t broken, it don’t need fixing and now it does!

Pluspunten: Without doubt Wise Agent is packed with useful features and integrations, it is easy to use and customer service is the best!

Minpunten: let me say that I wish I would have read the reviews here before I decided to move over to wise agent! The big problem is that changes are made to the platform without regard to what agents think. Recently some wise guy in his infinite wisdom decided that it would be a great idea to redesign the contact summary page. There was nothing wrong with the original contact summary page, as a matter of fact it was the best summary page I’ve seen compared to other CRMs where all the info you needed was in full view. Now you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see just about everything related to your contact which is stupidly time consuming. There are other issues such as emailing your database! It’s virtually useless since your contact has to opt in with an opt in link that you have to set up. Most platforms allow for us as the agent to opt our contacts in and here is the reason I think that Wise Agent falls short. I recently moved over from another CRM where all my contacts had already agreed to receive emails, since I moved to Wise Agent the people that already agreed now have to opt in again... imagine how that makes us look as agents. Also, lead enhancement does not work very well and for the 5 dollar a month price tag it should perform way better than it does! I wish there was a better CRM out there because I would definitely move!

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Rebecca B.
Trainer Associate
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"The Wise Agent- Best CRM out there"

Opmerkingen: Easily keeps me in front of my clients. Agents like that their name is on the email. They tend to at least respond to me more often
It lets me reach more people at a time, help design flyers, and I love the Newsletters. I did I say that before.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of using Wise Agent. I mostly use the CRM and calendar. Being able to send personalized emails in a large group is my favorite part of Wise Agent. I also like the Educational Videos and 24/7 assistance. Love the news letters and Oh yeah the price is really right!!!

Minpunten: My only dislike is the number of emails going out a day keeps getting fewer and fewer. I used to be able to invite large groups to REALTOR classes in a week now it takes 3 weeks.

Cindy B.
REALTOR
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"WISE AGENT CRM"

Opmerkingen: Clients and leads must be "touched" atleast once a month in order for them to remember you as their Realtor. This program allows us to stay in touch with every client/lead. It also has a Goal Tracker that helps keep us accountable for our production.

Pluspunten: The ability to keep in touch with clients and leads thru a drip campaign. It has "standard letters" you can use in your campaigns or you can customize your letters

Minpunten: I love everything about it! I honestly can not think of even one thing that I am not happy with. They are always upgrading and adding additional feature that are a benefit to Realtors.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Stephen K.
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"I Love Wise Agent"

Opmerkingen: Before I started using Wise Agent I struggled keeping track of my clients and following up on a regular basis. Now, I have over 2000 clients that I follow up with on a regular basis with the Wise Agent marketing features, drip campaigns, texting feature, and email feature.

Pluspunten: I have used several CRM during my tenure as a real estate agent and Wise Agent is by far the best. It has all the features and applications I want and need for my business without all the extra stuff I don't need. It is extremely easy to use and navigate. I especially like the marketing feature as well as the feature that keeps track of my sales.

Minpunten: I wish the landing pages feature was included in my monthly membership rather than an addon for additional cost.

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Salesperson
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"Easy to Use CRM"

Opmerkingen: It is nice to have easy access to all my prospects.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of creating landing pages.

Minpunten: I wish they had a stand alone mobile app, instead of having to use a browser to access on my phone or iPad.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Gail P.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Pros and Cons of Wise Agent real estate transactions"

Opmerkingen: The new format is ok....I still have problems reading transaction notes cause of scrolling down in a very small space. older version was better I think.

Pluspunten: Customer service is good; I had so many issues with latest update tho. I do like the fact that it's a monthly fee. Kind of easy to navigate.

Minpunten: With the recent update, I've gotten disappointed in Wise Agent software. I've been using this software for 9 years now. Any time an update is brought on, users are not given any notice of update, changes that will be made with newest update, and if there are any problems...go to website to watch videos to figure out how to navigate through the new update (basically you're on your own to figure it out cause some issues were not addressed and I had to call and speak to someone there). With this new update, I'm finding some of my daily tasks are not being auto populated to main task list. I've found some of these completely by mistake (i.e., needing to order termite inspection, check on loan progress). May be "my bad" but I've gotten tired of having to contact wise agent, wait for them to respond, then work through the problem. I just kind of let it go for now and hope I'm able to catch these items. This last update cost me about a week's worth of not being able to get my job done...there were so many issues that were not working and this update completely changed the look/how navigate/etc . The customer service is pretty good tho...I know I wore a couple of people out trying to get certain issues fixed. I thought about trying different software from another company but I've got a lot of time/data invested here. So I just kinda bump along doing my thing.

Dale G.
Transaction Manager
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Wise Agent's update was a downgrade"

Opmerkingen: I will continue to use Wise Agent because the devil I know is better than the devil I don't. I don't want to have to relearn a whole new transaction management system. So instead, I have decided to put up with the changes that I do not at all like - because even though I am very unsatisfied with them - there is a convenience to the other aspects of Wise Agent that I do not wish to lose. I just wish the changes would have been less of a negative impact to my systems.

Pluspunten: I have LOVED Wise Agent for over 10 years. I use this software daily, and I've recommended it to others. I find it very easy to use, I like how I can create my own templates for my own systems, and use different templates for different types of real estate transactions. The home screen calendar is great, as is the master list of "checklists" that I have created.

Minpunten: All software gets "facelifts" so to speak....modernization and changes are part of life. Usually although they may be tough to get used to at the beginning, one tends to eventually realize that the changes are helpful. This was NOT the case with the Wise Agent changes that were made a few months back. Although some aspects are helpful (auto save, for example)...some aspects are COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I absolutely HATE that I can only see about 5 checklist items at once, when I used to be able to see many more. I also HATE that I cannot CLEAR a required date (such as a closing date - for a transaction that has cancelled) and instead I need to pick a date in the PAST, because it won't accept an empty field.

Karyn N.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

"ModernDayAgent"

Opmerkingen: I love WiseAgent and the support is awesome! Just some of it's limitations that are a dream for me would make it better.

Pluspunten: I love the affordability and the fact that I can have my check list, tasks, documents and contact information all in one spot. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FUSION concept. However, it needs a bit of tweaking.

Minpunten: 1. It would be great if individual agents on my teams emails worked like with ACT and other CRM's I have worked in the past. You have a work around but it is not optimal.
2. The Zip Form tie is awkward being on the contact page. Should be on the property not the contact. Or better yet if it created a property at the same time that would be awesome.
3. The Fusion.. I LOVE this idea. I wish I could customize it to just be a place I keep my clients checklist and documents so they can see the status. Don't care for the collaboration with title and lenders etc... Should just be for me to share what I want to share with my client. That would be GREAT!!! I love that...I hear that is on the back burner and I hope you bring it to the front.
4. Having to create two separate records for a husband and wife contacts page is kind of a hassle. Is there no way that they can be together but also searchable and traceable? Have both emails show up in the history?
5. I use JotForms for my listings. my clients fill out the form from my website. It would be super if you integrated with Jotform so it automatically adds contacts.
6. Skyslope integration would be awesome. That is my brokers transaction platform. We now have 1800 agents and are the fastest growing brokerage in the country.
7. The BombBomb integration is good, I wish I could send previously recorded videos and add notes to the email. This inability makes me have to go out of WiseAgent and open Bombbomb to do that.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
Lori A.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

"Love it"

Opmerkingen: I think it's a great product. I love it.

Pluspunten: The ability to implement landing pages and leads directly into the CRM. The commissions tracker to keep focused on my goals. The tasks manager.

Minpunten: The inability to separate incoming leads from going into the main database pool. It would be helpful to quality them first. Or some sort of grading system for them as they are worked through he pipeline.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Pam P.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Daily Wise Agent user"

Opmerkingen: I have been impressed with Wise Agent. I use it to keep track of my current contacts as well as my past Buyers and Sellers. I have been working to bring some of my past clients into the system so I can send out mailers or emails to keep in touch. Once I have the contact entered, it was a breeze to print labels for a mailing . I sent out a New Year's email and it was pretty quick to send that out.

Pluspunten: This software does take a little bit of time to learn -- as any CRM would, but I love the support. They always get back to me in a very short time. If I need a phone call, they return the call within minutes. I usually can get an answer by email and they are very quick to reply and help me out. They have good availability also. Another feature I like is the ability to add a contact directly from my Gmail. That saves a lot of time and is easy to set up and use.

Minpunten: The part of the software to keep track of closings seems a bit cumbersome, but I think that's because I'm still learning it. I had trouble getting an image into an email. The add image feature didn't want to work correctly. I did contact help and they inserted it for me, but I would rather be able to do it easily myself. Sometimes their help instructions don't cover the topic I need.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020