Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Good Grants

Good Grants is de moderne subsidiesoftware voor subsidiegevers om aanvragen end-to-end online te beheren en goede financieringsbeslissingen te nemen.

Meer informatie over Good Grants

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Good Grants

5,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Good Grants heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Sorteren op

Heb je Good Grants eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Patrick
Patrick
customer support in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great platform

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Really easy to use compared to other software we've used previously, particularly setting up different forms on the fly. Support team is super responsive

No real cons to speak of, there were a few terms that didn't make sense to make when setting up the account but the support team was quick to explain that

Reactie Creative Force

5 maanden geleden

Thank you, Patrick, for the kind review! We're so happy to hear you've found Good Grants easy to use! Speaking of terms, we know there is a lot there, but you can also change many of the terms in the platform to fit your unique program needs, if it helps! Learn how to do that here: https://help.goodgrants.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001971416-Configuring-terms. Thanks again! - Lindsay

Rebecca
Public Information Officer in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Everything I needed and more.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This was by far the most applicable (and easy to use) software for my needs. Experimenting with the Trial version enabled me to see if the tools I needed were included in the software. As it turned out, they were, and they were easy to use. We purchased the Intro version, and I created the application as we wanted and needed. If I needed help, I was assisted very quickly (or immediately if that is what I requested) and virtually all questions or issues were resolved clearly, thoroughly, and professionally. Working with the same people throughout the process made me feel comfortable, understood, and eliminated having to re-explain things to others. It still amazes me that so many options had already been thought of and implemented throughout the software. If I thought of something I wanted to do, the ability was nearly always there and easy to use.

What I liked most about this software is that virtually all the tools and tips were in place so that I could easily create an application immediately. Using the trial version enabled me to try everything out so I knew in advance what all the capabilities were before purchasing the software. I still find it pretty amazing how so many things I wanted to do had already been thought of and put in place before I even started. In addition, running into snags (something not working properly) was nearly non-existent.

I think the final application should have the actual submission date on the preview/PDF. I found the location "content blocks" confusing when using the list in the review mode. At times, it would have been good to pick up the phone and call someone for a quick question or something that was difficult to explain. However, every online request for assistance was addressed quickly and thoroughly.

Julian
Research Associate in Zwitserland
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good tool that is constantly improving

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been top notch and responds to inquiries very rapidly and competently. They also did a good job with onboarding. The learning curve is a little steep as there are many dependent elements that all need to be set up properly. The excellent online documentation - that is publicly accessible, which gives a great impression of the tool's functions before getting into a sales pitch - helps, though.

From an end-user perspective, this is an excellent tool that is easy to use, looks appealing and works well. We received good feedback from applicants, reviewers and program managers. There are a lot of options and ways to make it work for our programs.

There are small things that are inconsistent and some functionalities are lacking but they can usually be worked around. They seem to be aware of them and also seem to be working on it. The number of elements that depend on each other and need to be set up correctly makes for a steep learning curve at the beginning. From a program manager perspective, the seasonality aspect and the myriad of options and menus pose a challenge and often require a substantial amount of setup.

Colt
Technical Operations Specialist in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Happy customer!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Super happy, easy to use great customer service. 10 out of 10 from my perspective. I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a cost effective feature rich one.

It was easy to use, much easier than I anticipated. It's made us more efficient

Nothing in particular that stands out, I think any system takes a little while to get use to.

Reactie Creative Force

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for the kind review, Colt! We're super happy to hear that you're super happy with our product and customer service! We look forward to continuing to support your program.

Sophie
Grants Programme in Nederland
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Good Grants: an nice and easy grant platform (with really good customer support)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend Good Grants to anyone looking for a good and easily manageable grant platform. For multi-layered kinds of grants like ours, for example, with an application round and multiple review rounds, Good Grants has proven very suitable. What I also appreciate a lot is that any advice/request from us as a customer is heard and welcomed by the Good Grants team. They always try to improve the platform and ask us for input to find out if there is anything in particular we would like to see or use differently. The team is always available to answer questions and to help out with any difficulties or problems we encounter. All in all, we are very happy with our choice.

Aidsfonds use a variety of the different features on the grants management platform, including the option for applicants to select their preferred language which comes in really handy for international use!

What I *did* like te least, was that we couldn't build or modify the form straight away from the main page, but had to bild the form by creating single field ('questions') from a separate page. However, Good Grants created a new feature which now does allow us to build or modify our form directly on the main page; we can now work in a so-called 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' manner!

Jeannette
Senior Program Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

A Lifesaver of a Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Couldn't be more pleased with the product and I would highly recommend it. The initial cost may be high for a small non-profit but it pays for itself with time saved in managing a grants program efficiently.

The software does everything we need to manage a small grants program for a price we can afford. As a non-profit, every penny counts so we made the decision to buy it very carefully. We have absolutely no regrets. It can be a little complicated to set up at first but with the excellent technical help and time becoming familiarized with the program, it got much easier. It has not only great for managing the applications, but because of the ease of the judging process, it has been easy to recruit and keep judges. All have commented on how pleasant the process was for them.

Building a program with the software from the ground up can be a challenge when you first get started but the tutorials and help topics were excellent. It was nice to know if all else fails, I can message a tech for help. They always got back to me faster than expected and were always able to fix the problem.

Davis
Administrative Assistant in Kenia
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Efficient Grant Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The Good Grants has made our grant management experience enjoyable.

The Good Grants software has changed the way we manage our grant applications. Before starting to use the software, we used to have disorganized applications and found it hard to manage and assign applications to different reviewers. An interesting aspect of the software is its customizable ability and the multi-language option. As a multi-lingual organization, the software has provided as the option of not only promoting diversity by allowing users to use interact with our platform in their preferred language, but also do so in a seamless and efficient way. The Good Grants’ client success team has also been very instrumental in ensuring our implementation phase is smooth, with the team offering 24/7 support. I also like the fact that you can get help in almost everything by using their precise and straightforward guides.

At first, I didn't like the fact that one of the languages that our partners use was not included as one of the language options. However, this was addressed by the Good Grants client success team since they offered to integrate the language to our platform.

Dirk
Principal in Australië
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great System. Fantastic Support.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's probably not the most complex grant program from a management point of view but Good Grants has served us very well!

We looked to deploy a grant system with short notice and having the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (AU) was outstanding. The system is easy to deploy and use and I am very happy with the choice we have made.

The biggest issues I have encountered are little bugs as new functionality rolls outs are made - staff at Good grants have been great at having the engineers rectify these quickly.

Jeshua
Program Manager in VS

Award Force / GG

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally good, we love that we can make changes with the configuration mode.

Functunality and growing uses, ability to customize.

Being able to keep simultaneous rounds open.

Christy
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great product, great value!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great time saving product

Moving to Good Grants saved our staff and volunteers time and money.

Some users were challenged by changing from a purely paper application to online, but since administrators can view applications live, we are able to help them easily as they get used to the product.

Janell
Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Seamless Grant-Making Process

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The intuitive nature of this software system is incredibly helpful when implementing a grant cycle. Notifications and communication to other organizations can be scheduled and tracked. Application progress can be seen in real time on a customized dashboard. Different scoring criterias and ranking systems can be established for reviewers. Reviewers benefit from side-by-side reviewing (application questions/answers : rubric).

I wish there was a better way to link RFA communication to the LOI stage to the full application stage.