Over Agiled

Platform voor bedrijfsvoering dat wordt geleverd met CRM, HRM, financieel beheer en projectmanagement.

Meer informatie over Agiled

Agiled.app is continuously improving the software and giving in more integrations and features. You can follow their roadmap and you will see this software is getting stronger day by day.

The only feature I'm missing is wave accounting and payment integration.

Beoordelingen van Agiled

Waar voor je geld
4,9

Agiled heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 330 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Agiled eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (330)

Robert

All In One Consulting Platform Tool

5,0 5 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
kyle
kyle
Ceo in VK
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Easy to use I recommendI use it on a daily basis excellent

There there is no cons I recommend this software

Jim
Jim
Consultant in VK
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Can't believe how many apps you can replace with Agiled!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. It will save you a tonne of money therefore. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves. This will bring my data into native integration, from module to module rather than tool to tool. That means I don't need to use Zapier, and that my data actually links up properly. I have tried so many other combinations and none of them really link up and integrate properly, especially as I'm on free tier of Zapier. This is infinitely better.

This is really an incredible all in one solution. It is genuinely full of features. I can't imagine how they deliver so much more than every other solution I've tried, but do it for such a cheap price. I love the fact that it has all these modules - literally everything you need: CRM Mobile App Scheduling tool Project Management HR Invoicing and estimates Wikis They are even promising an Accounting Module!! You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

It's well integrated with other apps I use, mainly through Zapier, though I do hope they introduce a ClickUp native integration (or better still, improve the project management module to bring it into alignment with ClickUp functionality, though that's a big ask. I would like to see Workload management included in the project management section. I can’t really rely on the project management module unless I can see days that are too full of workload. The UI needs a big upgrade in my opinion, though the devs say they recognise that and are working on it.

Ahmad
Marketing Manager in Qatar

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great all in one PM software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love this tool because it is so easy to use! I have been looking for something that gives me access to all of my business needs with one app. I was a bit worried about investing in a new app, but I felt confident that Agiled would not let me down. I was able to organize my business, manage my finances, and track my employee tasks all in one place. This is a must-have business tool for anyone looking to streamline their business.

I run a small business and it's hard for me to manage everything without switching between different apps. Agiled manages all of my business needs in one place and is easy to use and navigate. I love that Agiled has a built-in invoicing feature that makes it easy to invoice clients and that the CRM is so easy to use. This is a must-have for anyone who is running a business.

So far so good, I have tried a number of apps for managing my business, and none of them compare to the ease of use that Agiled has. It is easy to use and has all of the features that I need to manage my business. I love that I can easily keep track of the finances, invoices, contracts, employees and more with Agiled. It helps me save so much time and is worth every penny.

Desarrollador web in Ecuador

Too slow

2,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The truth is that I bought this application thinking that it would help me with my work and my clients, but the clients always claim that my crm is slow, that it does not load, that it cannot be accessed... and the truth is that it has been low for a month the performance of this application very much. He said it many times in his facebook group and they don't solve anything. I really saw potential in this application but with all this that has happened if I could request a refund I would have already requested it. I hope they improve and do not continue to cause problems for customers.

Things that I liked about agiled, is being able to handle pending tasks with my clients and being able to keep daily control.

too slow, some integrations is not working

Roly
Staff in VS

The Best All-in-One CRM

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I first began using AGILED, after few days of using it, I refunded my purchase to get the new Parallel Appsumo app. However, after days of using PARALLEL, I found out that it was not as comprehensive as AGILED. So I went back to AGILED and repurchased it again. I promised myself that I would be staying forever with AGILED for life. Features AGILED I liked most include allowing me to see my tasks for the day at a glance, contracts, proposals, HR, timesheet, leaves, chat, invoices, tickets, and many, many more. I've been using agiled for a few days now and I absolutely love it! It's helped me become more organized and efficient in my work. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to boost their productivity.

This software is great for managing contracts, proposals and e-signatures. It makes it easy to keep track of all the paperwork and makes it easy to get signatures from clients. Overall, this software has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

While the Software Chat is not fully developed yet, the Agiled chat customer support itself is wonderful! The customer service is responsive and very helpful. They were able to answer all my questions and helped me resolve my issue. Overall, I'm really happy with the chat support I received.

Vira
Director in België
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Agiled is THE BEST CRM for SME and Personal Usage

5,0 8 maanden geleden

1. Unlimited contact 2. Full CRM with ALL the function needs to a SME 3. Manage the projects 4. Task Management 5. One of the cheapest but best CRM 6. Email and calendar Syc!!! ...The pricing is very attractive, A real investment. This is a great piece of software. No brainer purchase

The speed can be better. From my location, few screens are slow

Gennifer
Gennifer
CEO/Webmaster in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great All-around Business Management Tool

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Combining a few different tools I need to run my business all in one. One dashboard, one admin experience, one client experience. SUPER important to me.

It has everything you need to run your business all in one dashboard. CRM, Project Management, Proposals, Contracts, Billing & Invoicing, subscriptions, client portal, and can even be white-labeled.

Although it touches everything I need to run my small business, it does take a while to get it where its custom to your business. There are a few quicks but I do see A LOT on their roadmap for the future.

Bashir
Bashir
Founder in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The All-In-One Essential To Start Your Business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Everything you essentially need to start a business is included. You just have to log in and every else will fall in places as you move along you business processes.

All the modules are present right there and are well connected to establish your flow.

The UI seems a little clunky and a bit out dated.

Geoff
Geoff
CEO in VS

Does it all!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been excellent so far. Mainly because it's so easy to use. Looks fantastic and comes equipped with all the capabilities you could need.

All the key components to managing your business under one umbrella.

My only dislike was that I didn't find Agiled sooner.

Zachary
Zachary
President in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great starter CRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

This is easy to jump into and in-depth. If you are running a 5-50 person organization.. Give Agiled a shot first.

Lack of features but they are on roadmap

Managing-Partner in Brazilië

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Reactie Agiled

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the review.

Andre
Andre
Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming. I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

Sana
Chief Girlfriend in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Richard
Richard
Lawyer in VS
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

5,0 vorig jaar

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Bryant
CTO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect starter agency back-office solution to grow with you

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Agiled is a great tool for SMB agencies to manage their business. I've been able to move over by subscription management, client portal and sales/CRM without much effort. They have been very responsive to support questions and have a series of videos to explain some of the features although new features and improvements are coming out very fast.

Integrates sales pipelines, CRM, client portal and subscriptions/invoices. This enables us to easily progress leads to clients and then fulfill and retain them. We plan to utilize the automations and forms to streamline our new client onboarding process but haven't gotten time to start that yet. They are constantly improving the product so fast it is hard to keep up. It will be exciting to see where this product is in another few months.

There are a LOT of features in a fairly nascent tool. This leads to there being a lot of basic functionality but not a lot of depth in any one area. They are constantly developing the tool so improvements are being rolled out regularly. I would like to see a more strategic roadmap rather than bouncing around based on user feedback. Personally I think the collection of features is perfect for an agency like mine but there a lot of features that I don't use while others I do use are not robust enough in current form. I would probably use the tool more fully if the training was better quality and covered more topics but I can't imagine it would be easy to keep pace with the developers.

Nomiki
CEO in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Love how I can run my business from one location

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: LOVE IT! The workflows enable me to keep a tab on how projects are running and the CRM means I can have my main prospecting and client pipelines all in one place. I'm looking forward to switching out my meeting scheduling software and integrating it all in Agiled. The main benefit is time saved in logging into one platform, from which to run my business

I love how Agiled has created a comprehensive business tool, with all that I need to run my business in one place and at my fingertips. I love the integrated CRM, which seamlessly links to the project management workflows for client projects. It means I can keep my team all on the same page while we work on client projects concurrently. I love how it integrates with Xero and Active campaign. There's even a meeting scheduling app in it, so I can replace my other scheduling software with this too. They've honestly thought of everything and I love this software. This is a great place to run client projects from and with my team. And a place to manage my team with the HR component and a client portal to keep clients on board with their work progress.

At this stage I cannot find anything I dislike. As with any new software, it comes with a bit of a learning curve and yet they've made the interface reasonably intuitive to use.

Klaas
Managing Director in Zuid-Afrika
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent value for money

Opmerkingen: Again Whitelabel is outstanding for me

Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business I can easily approve cquotes Whitelabel is everything for my business and agiled is excelent in this regard. Wonderful

Currently none, I am happy with the software

Reactie Agiled

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your support.

Juan
Lead Photographer in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Small business swish army knife

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Great product with almost (Waiting for the email module) everything you would need to run a small business. Their support is fantastic and quick to respond and resolve issues.

Yes, there are a lot of rough edges but they are working so quickly, by both fixing issues and adding new functionality that I am confident the software will be amazing within a year.

Valor
Valor
Marketing Consultant in Canada

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I read up their website, roadmap, knowledge base, used their 14 day trials and contacted their support for more information. I compared to all my existing tools. I purchased and used Agiled for a bit, I am really happy with how it has made my business flow better.

It is going to replace my super decked out accounting/business management software because Agiled fits my user place way better. I'm just going to leave the other LTD business management software for another business... It is also going to replace my current paid CRM because it is comparable but has project management and proposal built into when the client accepts it all in 1 software. Well, then I guess it is not comparable anymore, it is superior! Agiled also has a roadmap to improve and add even more features. It is one of the main reasons I switched as well. Compared to other software I purchased, their roadmap seems to be empty and lacks of innovation, I would expect them not to improve my efficiency even though I am paying them a monthly fee, whereas I can expect Agiled to continue to wow me as they roll out new features.

compared to the other CRM, agiled is missing short automatic follow-up sequence or email templates. You will need to have this in your email marketing software or a swipe file somewhere.

Tarunabh
Tarunabh
Film maker in India
(Bioscoop)films, 2-10 werknemers

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Dominic
Dominic
Écrivain in Canada
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An all-round solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I was looking for an app to track my time and to send invoices to my clients. I can do that very well in Agiled, and a lot more. I do not use 75 % of the features right now, but I know these will come in handy sometime in the near future.

Very impressed with all the features of Agiled. A good time tracking service is something I have been searching for a long time in accounting software, and this one works like a charm. The interface is easy to navigate, and the onboarding is slick. Overall, a very good value for your money.

I found some translation errors, but the support service was very reactive to my query. There are also some visual bugs, but nothing major, and I know those will get fixed in no time.

Kevin
Owner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Thrilled

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely happy that I stumbled on this software. Worth even tiny penny ( and you won't need many of them)

Agiled has all the features I have been looking for in one program: invoicing, scheduling, chat, a time tracker, and calendar integration. It even has templates for contracts, proposals, and invoices! I no longer need Dubsado or Wave. I also tried Flowlu, but I am sticking with Agiled. Agiled has more features at the moment and I prefer its organized layout. I am so happy I found it :-)

Learning curve of new software. Not agileds fault at all. With so many packed featured it may take a bit to get acquainted

Zack
Zack
Freelance Digital Marketer in Singapore
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great CRM SAAS Tool Offered

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Agiled solved most of my problems as an entreprenuer so I can better focus on doing other stuff that enrich the clients and make the business prosper.

I initially plan to use this mainly for invoicing clients, but after going through the platform, there is so much more it can offer. Sales pipeline, form builder for lead generation and so much more.

Some of the items on the software are still in the beta stage. Hopefully, they can crush all the bugs and make it a solid and stable tool for the long run.

Web developer in Turkije

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good all around project management

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Project and task management were the features we were looking for at an inexpensive price. We found them to be able to do everything we need for this.

We have a couple of companies under our belt and we were looking for a while now for the multibrand feature, where we could manage all businesses in the same place and not need to log out and back into the other business. This feature took a while to be implemented even though it was one of the most requested feature by the users.

Consultant in Singapore
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good software to support company management system

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Agiled software can assist me in setting up a project management system for the company I'm helping to manage, including invoicing and general employee management. Agiled software also makes it easier for us to communicate directly with clients without worrying about missing messages.

- Easy to use - Reasonable price - Simple UI - Many features that can support the management system - Availability of mobile applications although not 100% as expected - Availability of online manual documents although there are some things that need to be explained in more detail.

- The mobile application is still not 100% comfortable to use - There are still shortcomings in the online manual document - When opening a notification, it does not automatically open the feature being discussed. - Online support is more often via email support even though there is an online chat feature.