Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over NOLA

Alles-in-één telecommunicatie- en CRM-platform dat een omnichannel-oplossing biedt om communicatie en S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) voor elk bedrijf te stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over NOLA

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je NOLA eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Roger M.
Co-Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

All in One platform

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: All I can say is you must try this to see how your business can change.

I love NOLA we can email, SMS, dial and voice drop, and more all in one platform. The ease of use and my collectors love it in 33 years NEVER have I used such a product that has all in one product. I can do more with less $ and the pricing has blown my prior platform to shame. I was shy trying it until we used it and then the income changed almost instantly. The collectors love it the most because it's easy for them to use and text and email debtors. You got to try this!

No downside whatsoever. I have no downside to this product.

Jordan S.
Owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Revolutionary

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend

Ease of uploading accounts and the integration with the excel files from simplicity. Can upload a campaign in under 10 minutes.

Although changes were made about the progress of the campaign. I still have trouble understanding how much of it is left.

Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Most affordable software which help your business to grow

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a most affordable software so you can use it for small business as well because it has all the function which required like call recording , call monitoring and so on.

With the help of this software you can monitor call , record it and analyze it and also use it for future reference. This software is best for service industry and BPO/KPO . This software is cloud base but you can also use it on any desktop (Linux, Mac etc).This software is affordable and easy to use with 24*7 technical assistance on phone , email.

We can't access it on phone so if they launch mobile version as well so I think it will become perfect.

James g H.
Ceo in VS
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

The best for the market

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great it’s a great software and can’t wait to see the future of it

This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can upload CVS contacts and everything is placed in its right format it’s been very easy for me to contact clients and customers.

I would like to be able to video conference