Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over CakeHR

Sage HR van Sage is een bekroonde oplossing voor HR-beheer die het HR-proces vereenvoudigt.

Meer informatie over CakeHR

It very easy to use and setup. It is very simple, understandable and helps to solve problems quickly.

Mobile application: It is very basic, almost no functionality. You can't clock in/out from the app, which is essential these days for employees who move around.

Beoordelingen van CakeHR

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

CakeHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 354 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CakeHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (354)

Nicole
Nicole
Business Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to set up and run

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although we are only a small company, we were trying to manually record our employees' holiday and sick leave as well as days in lieu, but found that we were losing track of vital information. CakeHR lets us keep all this information in an organised way, and lets our employees also keep track of their accrued allowances, as well as requesting leave in a more formal and organised manner.

I really liked the choice of price points, depending on the needs of your business. The user interface is also intuitive, and the calendar integrates well with Outlook.

The trial version didn't have New Zealand public holidays automatically included, so I had to add these manually.

5 jaar geleden

Dear Nicole, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with CakeHR! There are a lot of features we keep updating on a weekly basis and, probably thanks to you, now we have possibility to import also public holidays of New Zealand. So now, for certain, you can refer us to your New Zealand friends and colleagues, we are all set :) With thanks, Viktorija

Becky
Becky
Software Developer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

SageHR is a great complement to our HR team

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sage HR's capabilities, like time tracking, basic HR functions, employee evaluations, work schedules, and absence management, make it possible to handle all of an organization's personnel issues from a central location. Employees may easily seek and get approval for time off, company papers can be uploaded and downloaded, and employee time management can be kept under control.

Sage HR is superior than industry competitors and provides a more satisfying user experience. When it comes to managing staff, it works like a charm. In this respect, it performs admirably.

Sage HR provides virtually everything a company needs to succeed. However, the interface might be improved so that the user experience is more streamlined.

Tonia
Director of Information Technology in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Great HR software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far Sage HR has exceeded my expectations. The employee access feature is great. HR no longer needs to take time out of their day for things like pay stubs or W2's.

It is very easy to use, each employee receives a login and can check they're pay stubs, W2;s and so on.

nothing yet, so far it has been a great addition.

vorige maand

Thanks so much, Tonia for taking the time to leave your review of Sage HR. We love hearing how Sage HR is helping you and that it's exceeded your expectations!

Dina
CIO in Israël
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Sage HR Review

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It satisfy our needs, but I would expect insights from the tool & a much better UX that is lacking.

The application is salesforce based & the IT staff can easily configure change requests, new processes, reports, etc,...

The UX is old-fashioned - the employees & managers do not like it.It is far from best of breed in capabilities & processes.

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

My Outstanding experience with Sage HR.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I like how it's simple to hire new job candidates with Sage HR.It is simple to track employees time and attendance with Sage HR.It is a reliable tool for employees performance appraisal.It streamlines employees onboarding and recruiting process.

I lack anything to highlight as drawback with Sage HR because it achieves all my objectives.

Akshay Sharma
Team Lead in Canada
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Great HR software that does a LOT!

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been effortless to set up and gets the job done without any fuss.

It's really helped us streamline our HR processes from onboarding with e-signatures to managing our workforce online. Plus, the employee database is robust, and the workflow builder has been handy for our daily operations. And the half-price offer for the first three months was a pretty good bonus!

Great product, can't think of any besides making a few changes to the UI.

3 weken geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Sage HR. We appreciate it!

Daniel
Managing Partner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Modular HR sooftware

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience was very positive. My interaction with Sage HR illustrated this software as an intuitive and comprehensive platform that streamlines HR processes, enhancing both administrative efficiency and employee engagement.

Sage HR, an HR management offer solution regarding remote employee tracking, engagement, and management, mirroring the ease of office-based interactions. Being modular it does not confuse user by too many options and users can only have services that they really needed without having "Noise services". Its integrated platform automates tedious HR tasks and provides employees with secure, instant access to necessary information through individual logins.

Now it has about seven versatile modules, including Core HR, Leave Management, and Recruitment, Sage HR streamlines everything from onboarding to performance evaluation. Features like customizable workflows, comprehensive reports, and an intuitive dashboard empower businesses to manage the workforce efficiently while safeguarding sensitive data. However, having even more modules such as file management could be beneficial for certain teams such as teams of scientists.

Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Sage HR - Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use and anyone new user we have that needs to use the program picks it up very quickly. Fairly cheap and regular updates.

UI looks very outdated compared to competitors.

vorige maand

Thank you so much for your review of Sage HR!

Josie
Courses in VK
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Sage HR is a great platform for employees

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like how easy it is to book holidays on the platform

Its difficult to find what youre looking for sometimes

2 maanden geleden

Hi Josie, Thanks so much for your review of Sage HR. We really appreciate it!

corinne
va in VK
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

helpful day to day

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

i liked that it fit so seamlessly with other sage products within day to day work

nothing particular that i disliked about sage

vorige maand

Thanks, Corinne for your review of Sage HR.

Stefan
Managing Director in Thailand
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Great

5,0 7 jaar geleden

For our company, it greatly simplifies the managing the holiday entitlement of our employees. Our employees appreciate the real-time view of their day-off and holiday balance.

- Day Offs: In our company the day offs are flexible. Employees are supposed to take 2 day-offs per week, but sometimes these day-offs are shifted to the next week. (It's always within the same month though.) It would be great to have some way to be alerted/monitor if someone requests more day-offs than they are entitled to. Right now I have to count the day off requests to make sure it's within their day-off limit. (Right now a staff could request more day-offs that they are entitled to.) Having this said, I don't want it to be shown as a yearly quota, same holidays and public holidays, as these days can be taken anytime, while day-offs are not of that nature. However, a monthly quota would be fine. - Time Tracking: What is definitely missing is time tracking (for which we use HubStaff now) and overtime/undertime tracking. Our employees track their working time, and have a floating balance of time. Cake would be the complete and perfect HR solution if there was everything at a glance - the balance of Holiday, Public Holiday, Sick Days, Day-Offs and Over/Undertime. Ideally, being able to differentiate between freelancers and full-time staff - where freelancer time results in salary and full-time staff time results in time balance. Also, overtime should be able to be mutated (to holiday / day-off) or pay-off (define a per-hour amount for the time, calculate the pay-off, deduct the time from the balance.)

6 jaar geleden

Hi Stefan! Many thanks for the detailed and honest review! We are making leave requests far more transparent for managers so that you can be alerted when they are overspent. I'm going to set up a call with you to make sure you're being onboarded to the new Timesheets module we have been developing over the last months!

Teona
HR Director in Georgië
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

HR Module

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's comfortable in use comparing with our previous HR portal, but definitely it's not tailor-made for customers and our contact person in support team is negligent and not professional

it's easy to use. has nice interface. n/a

1. unfortunately phone application it's not comfortable for managers. Computer version is more friendly than mobile app 2. support team does not support in professional and western manner, couple of times they didn't answer my e-mails and removed me from correspondence and contacted my IT manager instead, when the issues were very specific related to HR and couldn't be answered by IT alone 3. Presence monitoring is not relevant. If employee takes first half of the day as an annual leave, you see it all day long (i.e. it doesn't disappear in the second part of the day and information is so long that you should scroll down a lot to see all staff leave data) , if employee adds second part of the day as annual leave it shows employee's data twice on bar. same goes with all type of leaves. If employee is late, it shows whole day long, why? what't the value? My IT contacted support team as they don't answer me and he said that it's like this though illogical. 4. Support team uploaded staff info provided by me, and they didn't even check that some data were missing i.e. personal information of employees were missing and they didn't double-check if every box was filled or missing something

5 jaar geleden

Dear Teona, Our entire team apologizes that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that those standards were not met in your interaction with our business. CakeHR team love helping clients and I am sure we did not intend to make you feel left out by contacting your colleague instead. We will internally investigate this situation to make sure those misunderstandings does not happen again. I will contact you directly to determine how we can provide you with a solution that will make you smile :) Let's get on a call and address this asap, we value your business. Thanks so much for letting us know! Viktorija Customer Success @ CakeHR

Lee
Principal Developer in VK
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

A great HR platform for smaller companies

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy with CakeHR. I am able to figure out who is in and out of the office with ease. My staff love how fast it enables me to approve/deny the holiday requests as it gives all the information I need to make the decision, including automated emails to me and the other administrators. I love how I have been able to integrate this with my google calendar too. The reporting gives good information to so we can better tackle our staff who are off on long term sick etc. Would definitely recommend.

I like how simple the software is to use and setup. Your business can be good to go in a matter of minutes. The UI looks good and is a very helpful tool to the organisation I work in. Gives me a good overview of who is off and for what reason that day!

I don't like the permissions model. The reason I stated for a smaller company is because as you grow, it feels the permission model can become a bit more problematic if you want to be setting up complex permissions. E.g. Users able to see everyone off on holiday that day, even if not in your own team.

5 jaar geleden

Dear Lee, It's so nice to see that you are actually using a variety of features and find them helpful :) I can assure you that there will be more permission models available in the future, we are working on it. I'll keep you posted on the progress. With thanks, Viktorija

Christy
Financial Controller in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Sage HR fan

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I really like the overall platform, especially for the pricing. I was looking for a portal to be able to share paystubs with employees and track time and pto. There are a lot more features for a lot less money than I was expecting. Another thing that was very crucial to us selecting Sage HR was the response time. I needed a solution immediately. I was able to get pricing and the trial demo within an hour with Sage. Other timeclock providers that I reached out to for info, it took days to get a response and then it was "let me know a time we can schedule a call". I had Sage HR set up and implemented and I still haven't received pricing from the 3 other companies, in fact only one of those companies responded at all.

document repository allows for you to upload documents, as well as share them with your employees. This allows us to upload paystubs, HR documents and communicate changes.

I think the workflow and functionality could be improved. When I'm trying to filter to a location, once I update an employee I have to go back to the main page and refilter for the location. That's not bad on one employee, but when you update many employees it becomes time consuming. Also, Sage HR has workflow but it's very generic. I can create automated notices and tasks, but can't really do anything with them except complete it. I have more functionality and trust in Outlook tasks, because it allows you to update progress along the way. You can enter the info in notes, but again you have to go through several steps to get there when it could be automated.

Julie
SVP in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Product!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Managing Time Off for multiple teams and multiple types of time off. Makes it very easy to see where everyone is without having to manage a company calendar. Easy to use on the go with the mobile app and emailing capabilities. Easy to accept someone's time off request within the email with just a click of a button. Absolutely love this tool for our team's time off.

Can't set the admin to send me just my team's requests, so I get a lot of emails for our whole company. very hard to edit time off requests. Don't like that after it's approved, it's hard for the user to go in and change their request and be assured it's logged correctly.

5 jaar geleden

Dear Julie, It's so exciting to see that you are enjoying both, our software, as well as the app! :) It's so important to have the ability to manage work-related tasks on the go, right? I'll contact you directly, so we can go through the permissions and time-off settings to arrange them in the way it works best for you! With thanks, Viktorija

Nichole
Program Manger in Canada
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

Simplifies are HR needs

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Before using cake HR all of our time sheets and tracking where done on excel and staff had to to submit them to find out their time off, sick and vacation. Cake HR does everything automatically and gives staff real time information.

I wish time sheets weres available on mobile .

5 jaar geleden

Dear Nichole, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :) If you have any further suggestions, please do not hesitate to share them with me directly, or notify us using ''Suggest Feature'' in CakeHR Chatbot. Best regards, Viktorija

Angie
Director, HR and Talent Development in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Truly - a piece of cake!

Opmerkingen: Great!

Simple - user friendly where you can jump right in with little to no training necessary on most features

no sample templates or surveys for performance management to start using right away that can be edited/customized towards specific organization needs - would be great if there was a starting base to better understand how to use those features with best practices and samples showing ways to measure performance based on newer trends (OKRs, 360 evals, 1 to 1 meetings).

5 jaar geleden

Dear Angie, Thank you very much for your positive review. We really appreciate you being a loyal client and helping to share the word about us. We provide only templates, as it is easier to adapt them according to one's specific needs. However, we are always trying to give as many examples as possible during the onboarding process. In case, some more inspiration required, do not hesitate to contact us through the chat box, we are always happy to help and share some tips and tricks. :) With thanks, Viktorija

Amanda
Operations Coordinator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

CakeHR make PTO sweet and simple

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with CakeHR has been a dream! There interface is incredibly user-friendly and makes managing our PTO policies a breeze. Managers love being able to accept/deny requests directly via the email notifications, and our employees love having quick access to submit time on the mobile app. CakeHR is well thought out and designed, but our company has a few needs that CAKE does not directly meet. However, their support team is absolutely tremendous! They respond very quickly despite the time zone difference, they are always asking and open to our requests for features, and they immediately jump on any issues we encounter and resolve them with flying colors! Finally, we love the integrations with other apps and our IT guys love being able to use their API to sync employee data to our internal company pages, simplifying PTO for our employees even more.

Credit/debit of days Set auto increase of allotment based on employee hire date Documents Section to store all our onboarding/benefits info Being able to edit/enter time off that has occurred in the past

Would like to see more detailed customization such as: View my PTO balance as days remaining for year vs. days accrued thus far For PTO less than a full day, it would be nice to enter the exact time the employee wiht be out of the office. More control over notifications for Admin level users.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Amanda! Many thanks for your honest review :) We're about to release an employee Scheduling feature that will allow all employees to see full attendance lists of employees. I'll make sure your introduced and set up for this module!

Rachel
Team Lead in Ierland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Impressive, no fuss, tidy little package.

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been trailing CakeHR for two days. Below is my experience so far. What I really love:
1. In the cloud. We're a cloud based company ourselves so this is a massive plus for me.
2. Nice friendly UI. Easy on the eye, logical flow, nice modals, profile pictures for team members.
3. Can add additional Time-Off Policies other than Holiday & Sickday.
4. Can add Public Holidays that don't count as team holidays taken.
5. Can add Black Out days where no one can book holidays on certain dates.
6. Ability to hide certain tabs from team members like Benefits, Documents, Emergency etc.
7. Can hide calendar from other team members so they can't see who's on holiday etc.
8. Can add categories to Documents.
9. Lots of reporting! Bradford Factor & Employee Growth is a nice touch.
10. Can create teams, support team, dev team etc.
11. Ability for team member to log in and submit holiday requests. This isn't something I've enabled yet as I'm still trying out CakeHR however I can definitely see the benefits of this - less emails & notes!
I'm not calling this list 'Cons' as I don't have any cons. The below points are suggestions: 1. I had to add each Black Out day individually. We have a 6 week period where no one can take holidays. Would be nice to have a start and end date ability here.
2. An app. How cool would it be to have a CakeHR app that you can approve/decline requests on the spot & see who's available on your team that day. I know I'd use it! Android of course ;)
I really love CakeHR's approach to time off management and would recommend to anyone with no hesitation.

8 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel! What an intense two days of trialling you had! The feedback is awesome and you know that we have been able to address your "nice to have" list at the bottom. It is feedback like this this really... feeds us! We have the Android app releases imminently! I will let you and VSware have first-look at the app!

Will
Sr Software Developer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great PTO Scheduling & Tracking

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to submit a request for time off easily from my phone through the app, have it notify the correct people within our organization to give approval, and then notifying me when the approval is made has greatly simplified PTO tracking for me. I can easily how much time I’ve used, how much I have left, and view a calendar with my scheduled time off as well as others within my team. CakeHR has many other features that I don’t personally use but could see being very useful to others.

CakeHR lets me to submit requests for vacations, be notified when they’re approved, as well as see when others on my team will be out making it easier to plan for time off.

The web interface was a little messy but they’ve mostly fixed this now and cleaned it up. I usually use the mobile app anyway which has always had a clean interface.

5 jaar geleden

Dear Will, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We are happy to hear that CakeHR makes your daily routine a little bit easier. Just wanted to point out that there is possibility to organize your dashboard, enable/disable or customize some of the fields the way it addresses your needs. I would love to schedule a quick call to discuss some hints & tips - let's stay in touch :) Best regards, Viktorija

Sarah
V/P of Operations in Canada
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

So easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We track holidays by anniversary date. Before CakeHR it was a daunting task to keep track of everyone's entitled time. Now we don't have to worry at all.

This software is easy to learn, easy to use and great for tracking holidays, sick time, appointments, training etc..

Time off per individual should be the first page or we should be able to customize our views.

5 jaar geleden

Dear Sarah, I very much appreciate your feedback :) It's actually possible to customize your dashboard, add or delete information blocks based on your preference and needs. I'll contact you directly and will show you how it's done! With thanks, Viktorija

Mohammad
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic easy to use leave management software.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our previous leave management was managed using spreadsheets and this has made things a lot easier.

Very easy for staff to be able to request time off and for managers to approve these requests. The interface is laid out well and is very easy to use for both management and staff alike.

The app has limited functionality, there is no option to facilitate scheduling and rotas for staff members, it is not possible to define different hours on a weekend (each day worked is assumed to be the same number of hours). There has also been an issue that i believe remained unfixed where the annual leave year commences on the same day as a public holiday. It throws the whole system off.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Mohamed, We've wanted to impress you for a long time and I know it has been a long time coming but our developers have been working hard and we¿e finally ready to show you our full-blown Scheduling module for CakeHR. I'll set up a call to take you through the product and you can then schedule your staff with ease!

CakeHR has provided me with an excellent balance between feature and cost.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small business and only two (2) employees I was able to find a cost-effective solution for managing my employees.

It fulfils the critical requirements for managing Human Resource meaning a means for storing employee information , onboarding and offboarding features, time off management and a neat asset tracking module for assigning specific assets to employees.

Well the software does not have an attendance tracking feature, however I understand that this feature is in the pipeline.

Rodrigo
COO in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

An HR "silver bullet"

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We turned to CakeHR when we got to 9 employees. Until then we were tracking MyShowcase on a clumsy spreadsheet that was always wrong. From one day to the other everything was easy and clear. We've kept on using CakeHR. We now have 27 employees. Never have we done any training. CakeHR is super easy to use, new employees seamlessly get on with it. I strongly recommend it for any small to medium sized company.

Ease of use Feature set fully meets our needs

none

6 jaar geleden

Thank you, Rodrigo! CakeHR is perfect for the scaling and growing company. I'm really proud that we hit it off with your employees.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Cool HRM tool

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Cool

Having been part of the team that has implemented the solution, I would say it's not a bad HRM tooling and the ability to integrate well with other Sage solutions seamlessly and other external solutions as well is a good one. It has practically met the expectation of those we deployed it for but sometimes with some degree of customization not available within the system it self. But overall it's a good tool.

Within the context of my usage and interaction with the solution, there's not much to like less.