Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Taskeo

Cloudplatform voor bedrijfsvoering met geïntegreerde CRM, afspraakplanning, projectmanagement, urenregistratie en facturering.

Meer informatie over Taskeo

13 reviews worden weergegeven

Wojciech J.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2020

"Easy to use and very powerful CRM"

Pluspunten: I love the way Taskeo allows me to manage my projects and use automation and smart search. Appointment scheduler and time tracking with reporting are my favorite features.

Minpunten: My experience with Taskeo is really great. I have been testing many other solutions but Taskeo is the one that has all the features I need for my business.

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2020
Alexander A.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020

"Great integrations and so much room for growth!"

Pluspunten: I really like the user-friendly design and how Taskeo is trying to integrate multiple products in one channel. It's becoming harder to manage multiple softwares. Taskeo solves that problem.

Minpunten: Taskeo has so much room for growth. There are some softwares that I use that absolutely need to be integrated in its platform. Can't wait for those integrations to happen!

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020
Gabriel B.
CMO
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020

"Taskeo is an all-in-one tool to achieve your best productivity"

Pluspunten: As an executive, time management is hard to deal with. Taskeo help me manage my time effectively while having nice to have add-on such as workflow automation, task progress & time-tracking. It has the features I like from Wrike & Asana but with freemium pricing and a team that truly cares about your marketing objectives.

Minpunten: I think Taskeo could have more integrations available, but since it's a startup and the process can be complicated, it's okay for now.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020
Co-founder
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

"Flexible & easy to use"

Opmerkingen: It's the best project management software for our usage.

Pluspunten: Everything your company needs for managing employees you have can be organized with Taskeo. Meeting plans, time tracking, billing, and cool appointment scheduler is the perfect set of features for us.
The support team at Taskeo responds back to us at all times of the day, even on Sundays. Most other companies could learn a lot from these guys about customer support!

Minpunten: The search feature within the dashboard board could be improved. The Taskeo team is quite quick to fix things and to release new features so I'm sure this is in the works.

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020
David C.
CMO
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020

"Trello on steroids"

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great, product is top notch and the team behind it is very supportive as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is doing a great job!

Pluspunten: I'm not big fan of switching between multiple saas apps and paying multiple subscriptions. I stumbled upon Taskeo and it solved all my project management needs (I used Trello before) and on top of that it is also helping me with workload management, scheduling, task creation and automation. I would categorize it as a step above Trello - ideal for someone who loves to stay organized and productive (especially when working remotely)

Minpunten: I love working with Taskeo and it's quite hard to find cons. If I were to pick something, it would be the need of more integrations (for things I can't do with Zapier)

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

"Perfect solution for managing projects"

Pluspunten: It’s a great tool for project management – all tasks in one place, with easy access, the option of replicating tasks and project is a real time-saver. I like their design – simple, clean and clear, makes it easy to find all information you need. Aside from what I mentioned, they all fully GDPR compliant and that is very important to me so I don’t have to worry about the security of data.

Minpunten: Nothing much to dislike, and since it’s a startup, it has a field to grow and introduce cool new features in the nearest future.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020
Kamil kluziak -.
Google Ads Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

"Great tool for middle size agency"

Opmerkingen: It has been a good experience so far. Especially that I don’t need to think about synchronizing between different aspects of my business and it scales pretty well too with my growing team.

Pluspunten: All core tools in one place. That's probably the biggest benefit for me, I don’t need to switch between tools and lose focus and time for integration.

Minpunten: They update often so sometimes there are some small bugs, they fix it quickly tho.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020
Primadicky A.
Product Planner Specialist
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"Great Tool To Start Digitizing Team Management"

Opmerkingen: I love the flexibility.

Pluspunten: Simple tool with a flexibility to add more features. As a startup, Taskeo really did a great job by introducing their Project Management Tools with great sales person that explained everything so clearly and we can adding more features as what we needs.

Minpunten: There are some bugs but they fix it so quickly and responsive customer succes. Need to improves some of their features and they could tackle another tools so easily.

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Kevin K.
Partner
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2020

"Full featured project management software"

Pluspunten: The project management software offers time tracking, feedback and chat. It is quite full featured and compares favourably with other offerings in the market. Taskeo offers multiple modules, which add to the functionality of the software, such as CRM and invoicing. It's nice to know that it's there if you need it.

Minpunten: Each module is charged separately. If you're on a budget, you may not be able to afford to subscribe to all the modules.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2020
Mustafa N.
VP of Growth
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

"Good CRM!"

Pluspunten: Gaper was inundated with calls and requests for our free tech consultancy. We had to quickly find a solution to track and manage all our processes. The transition to Taskeo was seamless and we were able to shift with no hitches from our running operations to the cloud.

Minpunten: "We need integration with Zoom" Hopefully it will be available soon.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Taimingu op 17-7-2020

Our Zoom integration will be ready next week. Hope that will solve the problem.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020
Maciej B.
Marketing Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

"I strongly recommend Taskeo for small Agile teams"

Opmerkingen: Taskeo is a transparent and simple solution for planning and monitoring project progress. The entire solution can be adapted to the currently used methodology. Taskeo can be used both in the case of KanBana, Scrum, or increasing individual productivity according to the GTD method.

Pluspunten: From my point of view, the functionality that allows you to automatically calculate the time spent on the project and settle it using an invoice with the client turns out to be particularly important. In addition, you can easily create workspaces and design kanban boards for collaboration with other team members

Minpunten: Initially I had a problem with finding myself in the application interface, but thanks to the tutorial I overcame this barrier quickly

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020
Administrator
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

"Taskeo Simple Flexible Project Manager"

Opmerkingen: So the experience has been extremely positive. The support/developers are extremely friendly and listen well. This is A+++ and important.

Pluspunten: Some of my favourite features are: -Personal Dashboards
-Multiple Workspaces
-Inbox
-Various views: Board, List, Burndown, Workload etc.
-Task Progress
-Templates
-Time Tracking
-Automation
-SUPPORT ++++

Minpunten: Most of the 'Cons' are features that are in development. -No mobile app yet
-No Dark mode
-Recurring Tasks doesn't support rolling due dates
-Needs more integrations such as Microsoft Teams
-The subtask area needs a bit of work which I have communicated this with the team. They are working on a newer version with enhancements

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020
Swati M.
Director of Business Development
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"Strong project management software"

Pluspunten: Taskeo is an excellent project management software with time tracking, appointment scheduling, etc. They are GDPR compliant which was a plus for our security team. We like that being a start-up, they're very open to and responsive to customer feedback.

Minpunten: They are adding new functionality and integrations regularly.

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020