Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Deel

Loonadministratie en naleving ontworpen voor het wereldwijde personeel.

Meer informatie over Deel

Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away.

Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied).

Beoordelingen van Deel

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Deel heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 524 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Deel eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (521)

Senior Counsel in VS
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Deel Multiplies our Team

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They've been great to work with on the customer-service side of things. They are quick to jump on calls. One of the better experiences as I compare to our other vendors.

We are a very small team on the people and legal side. Deel turns one person into many. The ease of use is critical and important dates don't slip through the cracks. More importantly, it gives us flexibility to meet the unique needs of various departments without anchoring us to one way of doing things.

The cost per head is somewhat high given the small size of our company. The upfront contract negotiations and set up took a little bit of time.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Gusto, Rippling en Workday HCM

Redenen om over te stappen op Deel: The flexibility and pay-as-you-go model worked best for us.

Eric
VP of Operations in VS
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Great app and customer support

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It takes a complicated process and breaks it down into (mostly) simple steps. Their live chat support is quick and helpful!

The bad: We originally signed up for Deel because of our very attentive sales person/account manager, and the fact they had live customer support. After the first month we were reassigned to a new account manager that never responded to multiple emails, and then they discontinued their live tech support and it was hard to get ahold of anyone. You would go through several prompts with an AI bot that was never helpful for my situation. During this time we had a major issue with a payment, and it took hours to get a response. The good: They have since reinstated their live chat support, and all has been great since!

Lizzie
Senior HR Advisor in VK
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Aces basic functionality but little support

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It did exactly what we needed it to do initially, which is administer contracts and payroll for our overseas offices. Everything works like clockwork which makes it very black and white with deadlines and therefore very easy to know what's what. Very easy to change contract details. When I was put in touch with the account manager, she was very friendly and keen to help however she could with any queries I had.

There was no support, and the support I do get is actually factually incorrect every time I manage to get hold of someone. I found myself sending gov websites to the people answering my questions to show them their answers are incorrect. One time I had a whole conversation with support and then it turned out the entire time they were looking at the wrong thing and so giving me the wrong answer, which felt typical.

Malvika
TA Manager in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Simple, efficient and compliant EOR service that is value for money

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Deel was a great EOR partner service platform that delivered quality, value for money service throughout its course. We were extremely satisfied with the customer support team which has been ever responsive and kept up with all our queries at all odd times. Definitely a partner worth working with for all our future international hiring that require contract and payroll support

Value for money Ease of use Simple, efficient dashboard systems Responsive Customer Support

Over-reliance on customer support for easy doubts or query resolutions

Alejo
HRIS, OPS and PA Senior Director in Argentinië
Computergames, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Experience with Deel

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good experience so far. Every issue I had was solved and they are all the time offering help and support.

Amazing support, from your account executive to the [sensitive content hidden] team you always get a fast response from Deel. I have to say that usually they answer between the next 2 hours of my email even with minor issues. The platform es very easy to use and has a lot of data and different usages. Good cost compare to other vendors

The only con would be if you come from a vendor that does everything for you, you'll need to get use to do it yourselve. Deel is a selfe service tool that allows you to have full control of everything but it that a little more work at the beggining

Suresh
HR Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

A powerful Workforce Management Solution For Business

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I like the employees engagement features It handles business workforce management easily It is very helpful when it comes to on-boarding and benefits administrations

With, it has been smooth. However, it is not the cheapest option available

Josette
Chief of Staff in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best App for Companies!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

This is very helpful when it comes to our company's payroll system.

None so far. All has been great and all has been working well

Aneta
Accounting Manager in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Favorite service for managing contractors

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use. Easy to onboard new contractors/employees. Fairley inexpensive monthly fee for each active contract.

Sometimes the interface changes and it's hard to navigate.

Mickey
Financial Controller in Taiwan
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use employer of record for international hires.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The best thing about Deel is that it makes it a lot more easy for your company to hire people that are not in your country or jurisdiction through their employer of record service.

Deel can be quite expense as they have to take a lot of the employer responsibilities that you don't have to deal with yourself.

Stephanie
Executive Operations assistant in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great payroll software for remote work

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great payroll service for remote workers. Conversions are fair to generous with currency exchanged and direct deposits are lightning speed quick! 10/10 would recommend if you want your money quick into your bank

I get paid from abroad and the process of getting my money into deel and subsequently into my bank is lightning speed. Takes usually 1-8 hours for me and sometimes it’s instant! Fastest payroll online service out there.

I encountered issues when uploading receipts proof for reimbursement (under expenses) JPG files would not upload but then tried with PDF files and worked okay

Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

If you are small company you don't matter

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: They start by getting your company solely on price comparison and once you sign, the honeymoon phase ends and they disappear which is not cool when dealing with global payrolls. After 3 months of no support or answers, I switched to a competitor and I'm not coming back with them.

Initially, they show you the software and possible perks and benefits you could get for a lower price point than other competitors (The Software is not that different from all of them), while stating we would have full support which was attractive vs their cost

Once you sign, they immediately leave you alone, with no real support whatsoever and difficulties setting everything up

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Papaya Global

Redenen om over te stappen op Deel: Only based on price point and was a HUGE mistake - cheap things are expensive on the long run

Callum Dempsey
Director in VK
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Seamless Experience with Deel - The Future of Global Payments

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, my journey with Deel has been nothing short of spectacular. From day one, I felt the weight of managing international payments and contracts being lifted off my shoulders. The streamlined process, combined with their commendable quick resolution of grievances, makes Deel stand out in the crowded market of payment solutions. For anyone navigating the complexities of global business, I wholeheartedly recommend Deel as a trusted companion to ease the path.

The elegance and efficiency of Deel's platform are undeniable. As someone who has grappled with cross-border payments and contracts for years, Deel has proven to be a game-changer. It not only simplifies and accelerates the entire payment process, but its intuitive user interface and comprehensive features ensure that all your global payment needs are addressed in one place. Moreover, the way Deel has resolved all contract grievances against other companies swiftly has enhanced its credibility. Their proactive approach to conflict resolution reflects a company that truly values its reputation and clients.

It's tough to find significant faults in a platform as robust and user-friendly as Deel. However, there is always room for improvement. I'd appreciate more granular analytics and reporting features. While the existing tools offer a clear overview, having more in-depth insights into payment trends and detailed contract histories could enhance the platform. I also think the user experience for people with multiple currencies could use a tonne of work as this has caused confusion in the past. I also have had a negative experience with rolling contracts being paid out improperly. I think you should be able to just set a contract and simply request an amount to pay out without keeping it organised on a per deel invoice generated basis. E.g. in my last contract I was dealing with a customer who only approved units of work that I submitted, but sometimes I would submit them late, which caused a lot of confusion on the system when I tried to do back-payments on my end. There just needs to be better options for this, in theory we should do these things perfectly but in reality, no.

6 maanden geleden

Hello there, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for choosing us! Best regards, The Deel Team

Javier
Business Operations Assistant in Spanje
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Simply amazing

5,0 7 maanden geleden

All the different options you have to administrate your payroll are great and really easy to understand. The "Deel Card" and "Deel Advance" features are excellent.

It would be nice to have your contracts information in the same page where you see all your contracts listed (as an expandable module instead of move to another URL).

6 maanden geleden

Hello Javier, Thank you very much for your glowing review, we're happy to hear how you feel about our product and the services we provide! We're always doing our best to expand on our product and this feedback you shared on having your contracts' information all be in the same page as an expandable module is truly appreciated. This has been shared with our team to look into it for a possible future update. You can always count on us to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Manon
Director of People in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Never have to worry about our international workforce

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Their CS team is the best. Periodically, they make sure to check in with us to see if there are any ways they can improve or assist. They will also make sure that we're aware of new useful feature or tool. Whenever we have a question, they make sure to respond asap and help us out.

What I like most about Deel is that they make sure you are compliant in every location you'd like to employ in. Whether there are policy changes in existing contracts, or you'd like to hire in a new country, I can count on their expertise and advise to make solid decisions about expanding our workforce.

I wish we could integrate Deel with our US HR system, to pull in the information straight to Gusto for example.

7 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing Deel! Best, Deel Team

Ashley
Talent Manager in VK
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Deel Administrator at Start Up

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience using Deel. It allows our company to hire employees all over the world.

I like the customer service. The live chat function is very useful and all the customer service reps are extremely informative, professional, and helpful. Our account managers are also great and always available.

I'd like there to be a way to put in a contract details and see how much the total cost is with the breakdown for that specific person/role. I think it would also be helpful for Deel customer service/HR experts to meet with employees/contractors along with a member of our HR company. There are times that our wires are crossed.

Christopher
Director of Finance and Accounting in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Time Saver

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, with normal day to day payments of contractor and employees things go smoothly and work really well with Deel. When there is a hiccup in that, sometimes it can be difficult to resolve. Though at this point the efficiencies improved in day to day operations and payments still outweigh the issues I've run into.

Deel setup was done well with a dedicated support person that was incredibly responsive and helpful. To get up and running went pretty smoothly. Their customer service team is very responsive and does their best to solve issues swiftly.

There are still some bugs in the software that pop up from time to time.Often teams outside of their customer service team don't have as helpful a mindset.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op Deel: Cost, ease of use.

Santiago
Visual Designer in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Deel works perfect on everything I need for now

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Deel is the platform where I receive my salary, and that works perfectly so far. I use a few features of the platform but without any problems. It is easy to understand and perform actions. It should include free charges to more currencies (such as the Canadian dollar and the euro).

From my experience of using Deel, it is very easy and intuitive to use. Its design and flow are very pleasant, simple, and direct. I liked how easy it was to request a debit card and track it all the way to my door.

What I don't like is having to move my money to other accounts. I know it's not Deel's main purpose, but it would be nice to be able to use it as a permanent bank account.What would I improve? I would like Deel to notify me more clearly when a withdrawal has already been made, as sometimes they arrive sooner than the date shown on the platform and I think it hasn't happened yet.Also, it would be great if the '0% fee' was also for currencies such as the Canadian dollar and the euro.

6 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel, especially in making withdrawals! Please know that Deel balance can't hold funds for more than 30 days. However, if you wish to have your funds held indefinitely, you may opt to activate or enrol in Deel Card in case you haven't, so you can transfer your funds from Deel balance to Deel Card instead. You may refer to this help article for more information about Deel Card: https://help.letsdeel.com/hc/en-gb/sections/4407745296657-Deel-Card We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Best, Deel Team

Olena
Financial Controller in Cyprus
Computergames, 201-500 werknemers

Playgendary's review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is pleasant

User friendly interface, good customer support, flexibility with pricing policy, a lot of information on how to use Deel is available

EOR with visa support is expensive (one-off 7k+ for visa application looks over expensive)

7 maanden geleden

Hey therem Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Cheers, Deel Team

Jordan
Co-Founder in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Deel user of 2+ Years

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've been happy being a Deel customer for years now. [sensitive content hidden] and the team are always available for customer service and that is hard to beat. Being a $1B+ company and the [sensitive content hidden] is still willing to help me in Twitter DMs. Unrivaled customer service.

Deel makes it super easy for us to manage and pay our folks on time. Likewise, not having the headache of trying to sort through local tax and employment laws help us stay focused on moving quickly & shipping product. The reliability of knowing people will get paid on time and be in compliance is a huge help to us.

There are some UX things that make Deel a bit complicated in some edge cases.

Miguel
Sr. Software Engineer in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best contract tool I've used in years!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use on a daily bases, would totally recommend.

The easy steps to get your payments going, the different integrations with Wise and Binance.

Sometimes there are a few issues with the binance integration that stops the withdrawals.

7 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and we value your feedback regarding Binance integrations. we're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Kind regards, Deel Team

Alicia
HR Manager in Nederland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Review Deel

2,0 2 maanden geleden

It's a good idea in theory. If the pricing was different and we got more support we would probably have put all of our team members (130 people in Deel), but now we're looking for a way to stop using Deel instead.

It's very expensive (we have to pay 9000 EUR for a colleague who's on maternity leave and is not paid by us during 18 months, and we're not allowed to remove her from Deel during this time period either). We also have issues pretty often and it takes about a week to solve the problems (even when it's a reoccurring problem). Sometimes I need to put more time and effort into figuring out the problems in Deel than I would have if I just took care of everything outside of Deel, so we're not really gaining much from it.

Ana Beatriz
People Business Partner in Brazilië

Great HR software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s great. I use it every day to manage our team, payroll and other aspects.

Friendly platform, easy to navigate. Easy to submit expenses and deductions. Easy to find information.

There is not a page for employee interaction. There is not a calendar that shows who’s on PTO or not.

6 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. Please know that we're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Tracey
Controller in VS

Deel tidbits

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Ease of use of the product, how helpful the account managers are and the support team

Cannot run reports for time off - a summarized per employee/contractor would be very helpful

6 maanden geleden

Hello! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Regards, The Deel Team!

Lisa
Senior People Ops Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Deel helps us easily manage our remote global team

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Deel does everything to ensure compliance for hiring in countries outside of the US. I don't have to research anything - just choose the country, and they do it all for us!

I have had some struggles working with the customer service team - slow response times, not knowing our CSM no longer worked at the company, etc.

6 maanden geleden

Hey! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We apologize if there was any delay on any request you submitted. If you still have something pending, please feel free to schedule a call with our Team and we will assist you: https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/15min We look forward to helping you in the future! Regards, The Deel Team.

Clara
Administrative and Financial Specialist in Argentinië
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Good Service

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience using Deel is excellent. The only thing I find is that it is a bit expensive. But the solution they provide is very good, easy to use and saves a lot of work time.

What I like about Deel is that I can handle the payroll quickly and easily. The fact that I can make a single mass payment and have the money go directly to the people saves me a lot of time.

I would like to have a detailed global vacation report per person.Currently I have to enter person by person to see the Time Off detail.