Over Deel

Loonadministratie en naleving ontworpen voor het wereldwijde personeel.

Meer informatie over Deel

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options.

Beoordelingen van Deel

3,7
Waar voor je geld
3,8

Deel heeft een totaalscore van 3,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 12 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Deel eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12)

Wadinga L.
Wadinga L.
Software Contractor in Kameroen
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great payroll software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.

Full-stack Developer in Nepal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Almost perfect for my usecase

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

CEO in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

a good software for remote employees

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Was good, very convenient for new users.

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Adam D.
BizDev in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Margaret D.
VP Finance in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Much better than the alternatives

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Reactie Deel

7 maanden geleden

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management. If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Best, Deel Team.

Moussa M.
Software Engineer in Qatar
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome is Deel!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

Alan C.
Business Development in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Worst Customer Service

1,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

Fadare F.
aluminum fabricator in Nigeria
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

Account Executive in Zuid-Afrika
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Deel Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Pablo F.
QA in Uruguay
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Mal servicio de atención al cliente

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mala

Pensé que era bueno, pero cuando tuve que usar el servicio de atención al cliente me di cuenta de que la empresa tiene muchas falencias, no atienden mi tiquete y solo me dicen que en x días me darán una respuesta, pasado el plazo x me vuelven a decir lo mismo y siguen sin darme una solución

Malo el servicio de atención al cliente. Responden rápido pero no dan una respuesta en si, solo excusas

Varshika G.
Sr. Art Director in India
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

João C.
SDR in Brazilië
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

The support is amazing

5,0 10 maanden geleden

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund. Also, they answered me really fast every time I have an issue.

My only issue is to withdraw the money to my brazilian bank account.