Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bigin by Zoho CRM

Met Bigin kunnen kleine bedrijven afstappen van spreadsheets en aan de slag gaan met een CRM-oplossing die echt is ontworpen voor hun behoeften.

Meer informatie over Bigin by Zoho CRM

Customizability and easy to use CRM. Integration with Zapier is something that became useful.

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Beoordelingen van Bigin by Zoho CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bigin by Zoho CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 445 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bigin by Zoho CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (445)

brandon
brandon
Sales Operations in Canada

Great Value

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Its a great price for the value, and great intergations

Its a little complex to get started and the team was a bit hard tp get ahold of

Marc
VP of Sales in VS
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great value and functionality

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I am a sales consultant and have been looking for an affordable and powerful CRM. I think Bigin fits this need very well. Very affordable but has the power to do the things I need to implement to create a great tool and increase the sales team's productivity. I insisst that the CRM needs to be a tool for the team to do thier job better and I believe Bigin is exactly what I was looking for.

Data import of companies and contacts takes a bit of learning. It works, but take the time to understand how it does it.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Pipedrive

Redenen om voor Bigin by Zoho CRM te kiezen: The outlook integration broke, and they are not planning to fix it. Deal breaker for me.

Overgestapt van: Agile CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: I did not like how pipedrive managed leads. Price also.

Aji
Manager in Qatar
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

Bigin for Beginners

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good for beginners. Easy to install and start from the Day 2.

Ease of Use. Installation with out much expertise

They should have included a vendor module

Roger
Roger
Business Consultant in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Best CRM for Startups and Small Business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, app is easy to read and use on our cell phones. We were up and running with BIGIN in one day.

Easy to setup with industry specific template, in our case we used the "Education" template, easy to upload data from spreadsheets, and from forms on our Website.

Would like a way to better organize files for each customer.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Bigin by Zoho CRM te kiezen: Prior CRM to cumbersome to setup and did not offer the same flexibility as Bigin did.

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin offered more flexibility, was easier to setup, and lower cost as well.

Graham
Founder in VK
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

We've tried others but Bigin by far best for us

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

We thought LACRM might be the one as we want simple and easy to use yet customisable enough while not breaking the bank! Honestly nothing ticks as many boxes as bigin... it just nails it

i'd like more custom fields but happy i can pay slightly more to unlock when it becomes a problem for us

Business Development in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Bigin is a Amazing CRM tool for small businesses

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, We love Bigin by ZOHO, it also our company to grow, as we grow, we can expand our use of Bigin

I appreciate the awesome customer service; it was prompt and answered all of my questions. Bigin is simple and easy to use CRM tool for small businesses. It's great that you can start with the basics and add on the different tools that you need as you grow. Sales pipeline, contact management, as well as task automation features guarantee time-saving and flexibility throughout your business day, your day-to-day business activity will prosper. Bigin for the Win!!

So far, in the past 90 days of use, I haven't experienced any Cons.

Carter
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing product and experience

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The ease of use his phenomenal, the customer on boarding team in training team has made this a seamless switch, absolutely everything about this product is firing on all eight cylinders

I have found zero undesirable things about this product, after using it around six months. It helps me manage every single aspect of my hunt and kill, lead generating, and sales process management consulting business.

Carlos
CEO in Colombia
Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A CRM with small businesses in mind

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Excellent Cost vs functionality Affordable for small companies / teams Very customizable

Task management:couldn`t find a way to get reminders No integration with iCalendar

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday sales CRM, Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: The pricing policy is very fair and makes to affordable for a small business and even for a single person practice. Yet it is very robust and complete platform.

Bukunola
Training Administrator in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Recommended for Small Businesses

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive so far. Experience has been go so far. We'd see how it goes as we use it longer.

Fairly straight-forward to customize. I like the integration options available as well. Makes it easy to connect with zapier for example.

Not much i can think of at the moment to be fair.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: We are already well familiar with other zoho products

Shamsher
Consultant in India
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Best CRM for consultants

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good experience with Zoho bigin. Support is always there to help.

Easy to use and navigate through it. Easy to set up.

UI can be bit more cleaner and some other font style can be used.

Stephanie
Founder in Australië

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Airtable en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Bigin by Zoho CRM te kiezen: HubSpot is very complicated when it comes to customising fields and processes. I was really invested in making it work, watched tutorials etc, but I gave up this month and I just wish I had checked out Bigin years ago!!!

Overgestapt van: HubSpot Sales Hub

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price, and trial - product sold itself.

MishAl
Business Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Simple and Efficient CRM system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support team are great, you can selected specific time slots to chat with a support representative, They will assist you with Setup, or if you unsure how to setup your system.

You have various templates to choose from, you can setup your CRM system within a few minutes.

Everything we needed thus far was solved within Zoho Bigin

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Bigin by Zoho CRM te kiezen: Did not do what we needed it.

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: Zoho Bigin is inexpensive, we do not need all the features in Zoho CRM.

Charles
Owner in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Bigin CRM is perfect for our Small Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The Sales Pipeline is very intuitive and simple. We always pull up the Bigin Sales Pipeline on our weekly sales call as the team discusses current sales opportunities.

Little tricky to find things sometimes. For example, today I tried to figure out how to merge multiple contacts into one contact to eliminate duplicates. Was pretty intuitive in ZoHo CRM, but not as easy to do in Bigin.

Benjamin
Facilitator in Zweden
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best CRM for Small Businesses

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, I’m very happy with Bigin CRM and what they offer. A very flexible tool that allows me to keep my track records for all my clients.

Finally a simple but yet very powerful CRM for small businesses! I’ve been looking so long for a CRM that’s not only made for teams, or for bigger sales corporations, and stumbled upon Bigin. I like how much you can modify it so it’s suits you and how you want it to look like.

I work from my iPad Pro, and the app is good, but still not as powerful as I would like it to be. So I prefer to work through a web browser instead.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday sales CRM, Pipedrive en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: Much better interface. Easier to understand. Esthetically more beautiful.

Connor
Managing Director in VK
Nutsbedrijven, 2-10 werknemers

BIGIN REVIEW

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, the app is very user friendly and I have a strong feeling it is going to take my business to the next level.

The thing I like the most about BIGIN as how it easily integrates a sales pipeline with CRM. The software is very easy to use and it looks god as well. I messed around with 10+ CRM software's and I can honestly say BIGIN is amazing. I even preferred it over the full zoho CRM software.

I don't like that sometimes it doesn't show all of my contacts - even when all contacts are selected it only shows certain ones.

Mili
Consultant in India
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A easy to adopt CRM for small business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A sound quality cloud-based software with the flexibility and the most attractive is its pricing.

It's inexpensive and easy to use and a good buy for first-time users and non-technical companies.

The number of pipelines, inbuilt workflows are limited.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Bigin by Zoho CRM te kiezen: Costly for Indian market.

Overgestapt van: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: As first time user it is good choice to start.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

How you manage your CRM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I benefited a lot from the experience of working with this program, it facilitated a lot of my work and saved a lot of time.

A program with good features for CRM management, suitable for small and large companies, offers a free trial and a free version, easy to operate, and facilitates the management of reports and data.

It is a good platform, but it needs to improve its work on mobile. Adding new options will make the program faster and more suitable for companies with a large number of employees.

Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Extremely satisfied with Bigin for small business use

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied.

The integration was super easy and self-explanatory. Bigin works well with our accounting and marketing systems and there are no data silos.

The data synchronization with Zoho Books sometimes stops working.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use, integration with the other applications in the Zoho suite, and affordable price.

Sahil

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM en Pipedrive

Ronald M
Counselor | Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Why I moved over to Zoho/Bigin?

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: After reviewing the comments by users of Zoho/Bigin I have spent the last 15 odd days setting up, testing and assessing the ease of use of this fully integrated CRM platform. The admin side of my business needs to be intuitive so I can focus on providing my personal counselling and professional coaching services.I am pleased with the integration of key platforms, primary features and functions. I have used various aspects of this platform and the level of support provided by their staff has allowed me to broaden my marketing while providing additional resources for the community I serve. This is a welcoming platform considering the multitude of options out there.

The level of support and ease of integration with my social media and applications

The integration with my website and Google Workspace was painless. There are some issues like DRAFT mode on smart devices for email sending would be beneficial.

Etienne
Etienne
CEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great CRM and lead management tool for small teams

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Its price: meant for small businesses. Its ease of use. Automation features. Possibility to set up various pipelines, not only for sales but also for other operations (support, admin etc).

No synchronization with LinkedIn. It's a shame as data enrichment and updates are critical in a CRM.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Bigin by Zoho CRM te kiezen: Price. Features: more automation in Bigin.

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Manivarman
Manivarman
Customer Success Manager in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Simple Things reach great lengths

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Freshsales

Overgestapt van: Freshsales

Amr
Senior Scum Master in Egypte
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

To stay organised and on top of your contacts and leads. That's where Bigin by Zoho CRM comes in

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: User-Friendly Interface: my team appreciates the intuitive and user-friendly interface of Bigin. They find it easy to navigate, allowing them to quickly adapt to the CRM system and start managing their contacts and leads effectively.Cost-Effective Solution: our purchasing department mentioned that Bigin offers excellent value for its price. It is an affordable CRM solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs with limited budgets.

I liked how Bigin makes it easy to manage and organize leads. The centralized database is a great feature, as Bigin allowed me to keep track of all my leads and their contact information in one place. I also appreciated the ability to capture leads from various sources and track where they came from. Additionally, segmenting leads based on different criteria was very helpful, allowing me to target my marketing efforts more effectively. Overall, Bigin is a valuable tool for lead management, and I would recommend it to others.

It needs more customization options and improvements to third-party integration and the mobile app.

Karthik
Karthik
Managing Partner in India
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 2-10 werknemers

Using for Contact Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Inexpensive simple platform that can be deployed in no time

The UI is still very old school - can be refreshed for the new design elements.

Arowolo Daniel
Arowolo Daniel
FOUNDER/CEO in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business. the fact that it is focused enough to get small business starting is exactly what I love about the CRM. no cluster features to confused user off.

the pricing structure is a bit more expensive for the targeted users since its focus to small business owners

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Insightly en Freshsales