Over MarketBox

Een e-commerceplatform voor verkoop en planning ontworpen om verkoop te stimuleren voor dienstverlenende bedrijven met mobiele en virtuele medewerkers.

Meer informatie over MarketBox

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van MarketBox

4,9
5,0
Waar voor je geld
5,0

MarketBox heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Sorteren op

Heb je MarketBox eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Amine
Amine
Operations Manager in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

MarketBox, thank you!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a great experience so far, the support team is very receptive and helpful. As customers, we feel engaged, valued and most importantly heard, when our feedback is taken into consideration!
All the best to the MarketBox team!

MarketBox has helped us to optimize the time needed to onboard a provider, make changes to an existing booking and even better, it allows our providers to manage their own schedules with complete ease. The dashboard has real-time data for our daily sales performance, we appreciate that, since it serves as motivation for the time to hit our daily targets. The automated notification feature (Ex: When a booking is made or a customer placed an inquiry) has been crucial to our response times and our overall customer experience.

MarketBox does a great job capturing different data points for different stakeholders. With that being said, it would be great have more flexibility to create custom reports (Ex: Sales in a given city). Otherwise, everything else is great, the team loves

Charlotte
Fitness Guru | Entrepreneur in Canada
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Marketbox - great solution for my personal training business!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Pretty happy - I have more time to take on additional clients, or not work ridiculous hours.

Marketbox is a great all in one app for personal trainers and fitness professionals to easily sell services and reduce the amount of manual work associated with running a small business. When I looked to the market to see what was available to run my business, I was left with three poor options until I found MarketBox: 1) Cough up the cash for a solution that is really only aimed at a big box gym (I don’t need half the functions and the fee structure doesn’t make sense) 2) Spend a lot of time and money cobbling together a bunch of scheduling apps with basic booking and payment abilities 3) Do it on the cheap, and with lack of a technology option, use sweat labour and google drive + social and hope for the best Marketbox has clearly done its homework – and there is hope for the independent personal trainer to be able to make money and survive in this industry. FINALLY! I couldn’t be more happy. My fav things include: 1. Managing all of my business data in one location. This includes client sales, bookings, payments. I'm spending less time doing admin work. 2. Option to easily sell services at different locations; sometimes I travel to meet a client, or I train them virtually. This flexibility is key 3. MarketBox is the only system I've seen that allows me to set up travel zones and a zoom integration all at once. 4. Client self-booking - The interface is easy to use (even if you aren't a techie), and my clients love it.

Cool to have more integrations with additional apps like Fitness Pal, Apple Health, and TruCoach so I can have the complete picture of my client. But these are nice to have.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
General Manager in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best e-commerce option for service businesses with a travelling workforce. Customizable and scalable

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a powerful and customizable booking platform while empowering our providers with proper technology to scale our business.

MarketBox easily allows our instructors to set their preferred travel zones, availability, and manage their bookings whether it’s online or via the mobile app. This keeps them more engaged, decreasing turnover, minimizing back and forth logistics issues with our support team, and allowing our team to focus on building customer demand/revenue. The MarketBox team is incredibly responsive to feedback and is pushing out features at an impressive rate. It seems like every month at least one major improvement is announced that helps make our team’s jobs easier. Powerful features like self-book for clients, automated reminders to our providers, customizable services and skills, and regional pricing allow us to focus on sales and marketing, and not logistics.

The admin portal could have better UX. But what it lacks in design, it makes up for in power.

Reactie MarketBox

vorig jaar

We're so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with our MarketBox software! We're continuously adding new features so it will continue to be an even more powerful tool!

Julie
President & CEO in Canada
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Outstanding Customer Service & Easy-To-Use

Opmerkingen: 10/10

I like how customizable the software is so we can turn on the features that apply to our services (and turn off the ones that don't). The booking flow is so simple and quick and learning how to maneuver the admin dashboard is too! The customer service is also super speedy to attend to any questions or concerns we may have which makes the onboarding process stress-free.

Any minor roadblocks we've encountered during the onboarding process have been not only answered by customer service but incorporated into their next round of changes/updates.

Ayesha
Recruitment Coordinator in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible software for managing bookings, schedules & travel areas through a mobile app & platform!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Switching to MarketBox has been invaluable for us. Overall, the automations, scheduling software, booking and provider profile management have been useful features for our team.

MarketBox includes great capabilities that work for our business (private home swimming lessons) and solves many problems we were facing with our old system. We have a lot of part time workers. Instructors have the ability to add multiple travel zones that include different service types and schedules, allowing them to accept bookings in advance conveniently. When an instructor can’t accept a booking, MarketBox will even send out a job request to other instructors in the area to see who can accept it, so that we can get our instructors more jobs, and keep clients happy with a good matching instructor. Additionally, client bookings can be confirmed via text message rather than logging in to the account online or on the mobile app (resulting in quicker response times).

The availability section needs improvement. Some Instructors have difficulty understanding the functionality at times. Image size of the profile picture has to be less than 100kb.

Holly
Owner in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing for mobile businesses

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been wonderful. I have recommended MarketBox to other mobile businesses as well.

I would not have begun my mobile swim lesson/lifeguarding company if not for MarketBox. Every function needed to operate a successful MOBILE company has been thought of. The customer service is exceptional. There is a learning curve as with any new software and they are there for you every step of the way. All of the instructors said the app is great, easy to use and extremely efficient with the scheduling. Having multiple travel zones, being able to have a different cost per package is extremely useful in determining cost for the demographic.

Honestly nothing! The Help feature has been hugely beneficial.

Lynda
Office Coordinator in Tunesië
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Very easy to use and has many features

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I love how versatile MarketBox is, our instructors have the flexibility to manage their schedules, block times they're not available and set the services they offer and the areas they serve. They also can accept bookings through text and email which saves them time and reduces the number of missed bookings.

The booking flow could use more flexibility in choosing the appointment dates and times.

Yafa
CEO in Canada
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Excellent

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Love how user friendly it is. Really easy to setup.

Wish there were more features but I know those are coming

Kristen
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

MarketBox learn to ride

5,0 9 maanden geleden

The Scheduling system saves me so much time. Automated confirmations and reminders are important for clients and employees.

I don’t have any complaints. Blocking times is easy, scheduling services in different travel zones is the only service I have found that does this well.

Jerry
CEO in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software for ANY Company!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Amazing from the start.

Actually, the customer service is incredible. While you will find something similar, you wont find one with better customer service. Highly, Highly recommend them :)

Honestly, our team loves it. There is nothing to say we really dislike.

TARIQ
Admin in Saoedi-Arabië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: very helpful for time management

Very useful for managing bookings, schedules & project site visits areas through a mobile app & platform I hope to get to use the most of its features

saving my time & cash and helped to be always in time