Over GoRamp

Cloudgebaseerde transportbeheersoftware waarmee verladers in realtime order- en magazijntijdvakken kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over GoRamp

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van GoRamp

5,0
Waar voor je geld
5,0

GoRamp heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je GoRamp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Olegas
CEO in Litouwen
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Saved time for operational tasks & improved traceability

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased that we have launched GoRamp solution for our company. Already in the first weeks we managed to notice the result – saved a lot of working time and enabled convenient traceability with all the necessary information in one place. And most importantly, it satisfied employees, whose work day has certainly become easier and simpler – it is extremely important to me as a company manager.

I can mention these Pros: 1) Easy of use 2) Quick setup & adaptation to our business needs 3) Changes are made quickly & easily, i.e: if we need to open another account for a new warehouse 4) During one year we didn't experience any software downtime or bugs.

Since our partnership with GoRamp was a great match, I cannot mention any Cons.

Overwogen alternatieven: Alpega TMS, TRANSPOREON en C3 Reservations

Aliona
Purchasing Manager in Litouwen
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Saved 50% of time for our operational tasks

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using the GoRamp system for over a year and it is hard to imagine a return to old working principles. We save 50 percent of our working time in the first months of work! With this solution, we expanded our carrier contact range, which we would not have managed before due to limited time resources, which undoubtedly resulted in cost savings. The system is very simple and clear! We hope to continue our successful cooperation ”

It was very easy, I've started using the system in a few hours, however I had to explain our staff about the software, but I guess that's the same with every new software.

Currently we are not missing any features

Reactie GoRamp

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Aliona! It's a pleasure to help your business grow.

Vaidotas
Chief of Logistics in Litouwen
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

With GoRamp we became faster & were able to win more shipments

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using GoRamp as transportation service provider thanks to one of our manufacturing customers. We are excited to be able to provide a better quality service to our customers and build a stronger partnership. GoRamp fully covers all the communication you need with your customer – so we and our customers can work more efficiently and quickly. We recommend this solution to both manufacturing companies and their transportation partners.”

1)Simply yet effective public shipment auction 2) It enabled us to win more shipments & increase our capacities 3) Simplifies the client to carrier communication

No cons to mention, I think it's the feature of transport procurement

Reactie GoRamp

2 jaar geleden

Hello Vaidotas! Thank you so much for leaving the review.

Frits
Production Planner in Litouwen
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Easy-to-use & inexpensive

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Since it's a SAS online software, we didn't need any installation, just accessed the needed URL and send the invitation to our carriers. Literally, it took me an just an hour to understand how everything works completely. Also, I was informed that various API integrations are possible.

To be honest, I cannot mention and cons right now, the tool is very simple and has the features most small or medium size companies would need.

Dirk
Transport Manager in Litouwen
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eliminated Truck Queues

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We were looking for dock scheduling software and chose GoRamp, because it offered: 1. Fast & Easy setup 2. Flexible subscription price 3. We enjoyed Communication with with GoRamp sales representatives We quickly achieved these results: 1. Eliminated Truck Queues 2. Decreased driver waiting time 3. Optimized Processes 4. Increased Warehouse Efficiency I recommend GoRamp.

Some software competitors had more features