Amazon WorkSpaces reviews

Over Amazon WorkSpaces

Amazon spaces is a virtual desktop solution with remote access capabilities that assist employees with collaboration and file sharing

Meer informatie over Amazon WorkSpaces

It lags at times, might be due to low internet connectivity. You need to repeatedly put multifactor authentication code if you mistakenly close the workspace application.

Beoordelingen van Amazon WorkSpaces

Waar voor je geld

Amazon WorkSpaces heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 19 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Amazon WorkSpaces eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (19)

Han
Han
SDR in Mexico
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A cloud computer, but simple and dynamic

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have absolutely 0 complaints about the software it's rare yet I'm very pleased to say it this software is way above most other cloud software and it's hard to believe how easy and accessible it is.

Jesus, what's not to love about this software? (the price, the price can get high depending on your team) Still worth every penny say you need to leave somewhere and forgot your computer. That means you either go back or accept your internet defeat scrambling to get done what you can. Yea not anymore, this cloud software is so light almost any computer can run it, and to top it off any work-related files you have can be accessed as long as you download workspace all you need is a login and confirmation and done. I could probably go another few pages into how it has permissions, team coordination, easy management etc etc but really try it out.

I'll say the price can be a little rough but it's very well worth what you are paying for. When it comes to software I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows very well what he's doing.

Montu
Senior Operations Manager in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Review for Amazon Workspace based on daily use

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Quick, Secure, Reliable, Use Friendly, Quick Installation makes it the most loved remote desktop tool.

Amazon Workspaces is fantastic for us as we need a reliable Desktop computer from anywhere. Amazon's uniquely assigned registration codes to each customer and restrictive access to designated user only makes it a more secure remote desktop tool. Our onshore client connects securely and quickly and it holds very less data, enough to be used on extremely old computers. Apart from this, security, network access, restricted permissions, this all features are easy to control from AWS. Customer support is usually good and in a quick manner.

Sometimes, it disconnects randomly or gets slow in the prime time, makes us to loose our productive hours. The lag time in access sometime annoying.

Aman
Aman
Consultant in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Making Remote Work COnvenient

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I am satisfied with it as it makes my remote work convenient and provides me with opportunity to work from anywhere.

It provides a great setup for working remotely and that too without compromising on any tool or feature. All the tools are well supported in workspace and can be easily used for working remotely.

The only con i feel is that the workspace lags a bit and that kind of slows down, but rest all it works fine.

Shirley
Team PA, Legal Department in Ierland
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Lockdown lifesaver

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this to individuals and teams working remotely or by hybrid working. You can access your usual tools and systems, so don't have to make excuses for not being in the office to solve problems.

I like that it gives me access to the software I used at my desk in the office, but remotely. I look after a large and busy team, and need to have the tools at my disposal to assist them efficiently. Amazon Workspaces allows me to login on any machine, safely and securely, and have access to my work quickly from any location.

It sometimes disconnects randomly or gets slow in the evenings.

Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Best remote desktop service

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: using it for around 2 years, not seen any issues, it works very smoothly, feel like using my own laptop or computer.

it is like our normal desktop, we can simply sign in with our credentials and that's it. it is fast and easy to deploy, with no need for physical hardware. It also reduces cost.

Amazon workspace needs a stable internet connection which sometimes creates a little bit of a problem.

Manager End User Support in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

AWS WorkSpaces

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend AWS WorkSpaces to any company looing to explore cloud computing options. I look at AWS as a supplemental way for our users to access the software they need.

I enjoy the fact that our end-users can connect to their secure desktop WorkSpace from Chromebooks, Windows devices, Mac's and tablets. The critical applications that are needed are always a few clicks away accessible in the cloud.

Learning some of the AWS terminology can be confusing and the interface used to create WorkSpaces can be a bit clunky. Performance and connectivity issues sometimes get in the way of having a clean session.

Liberato
freelancer in Filipijnen
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best Work From Home Remote Tool

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was an amazing experience!

So far this is the best virtual desktop for me. It was easy to use and we can let our users to work anytime and anywhere in the world. With just a few clicks our users can work remotely and securely. We can also customized the applications that our user need based on their work or department.

With awesome features comes with a great price. It was a bit too pricey compared to other remote desktop tool but I guess it is just fair specially when it has the latest and most secured features that a remote tool can offer nowadays. So why think of the price if you can benefit more from it.

Ankit
Ankit
Sr.Business Intelligence Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Setup Remote Desktops for the clients

4,0 2 jaar geleden

1. It can easily setup remote desktops on the client machines 2. It is pretty secured as it asks for multifactor authentication code everytime you login 3. Multiple instances of the multiple workspaces can be opened at a time 4. The workspace retains to its state even when the application is closed

1. It lags at times, might be due to low internet connectivity 2. You need to repeatedly put multifactor authentication code if you mistakenly close the workspace application

Tanirah
Shift supervisor in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Amazon RV

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I love that I can use this on a laptop and desktop

The internet speed for this could be a little bit more faster

Jr Front End Web Designer in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Good for Mac users to test PC stuff.

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy way to test stuff in Outlook & Edge.

Sometimes it doesn't always work and it takes a while to log on.

Sandeep
Quality Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Remote Desktop management tool

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall its the best that runs smoothly without having consuming too much of RAM. It is must have tool especially during this work from home period. It works seamlessly in day to day usage.

It is easy to use. It has clean and simple user interface. It works on almost every desktop operating system. We can access it from anywhere with ease. It has two step verification system that allows us to safely login without the fear of getting hacked. Verification is always sent to mail every time we login so that its safe and at the same easy to use. It doesn't take up so much memory while running.

It doesn't work properly with slow internet connection. It gets disconnected automatically sometimes when there is even slight fluctuations in internet. Sometimes the verification mail doesn't get sent when we try to login. macOS client is slow compared to windows client.

Shawn
Shawn
IT Director in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product for RDP Sessions

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive, can be a bit tricky to understand all the layers.

Ability to use for remote work and security.

Tech support via Amazon is lacking. We use CDW for 3rd party support.

architect in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

amazon work space similar to horizon or vdi

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ease to use decreases patching and upgrades on infra

easy to use no infrastructure necessary.no need of purchase of hardware no need to rack and stack windows vmware license storage every thing will be taken care by amazon

support .we will not have direct contact need to schedule a meeting for troubleshooting issues

Vanessa
Receptionists in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Recommend

Opmerkingen: Wonderful

Amazon is a place where you can literally fine any and everything you can possibly think of

Some brands tend to be fake or be over priced

Mohammad Sami
Mohammad Sami
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Just like your local Machine

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Like I said, these workspaces feels like I'm using a machine that is located near me, and using it was just like my personal computer

I've been using workspaces for about 2 months now and not for a moment I felt like it was a machine in the cloud, I loved it! I can manage it from the console I can stop and restart it plus latency is zero everything is just like my local machine

There is a catch, if user is not responding to the machine for about 48 hours, it will disconnect other than that everything is awesome

Briana
Briana
Receptionist/Test Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Good For Remote Work

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, the product is good to have for security and protection of remote work computers.

I like that it is customizable so that you can monitor your employees from home and not have to worry about outside security threats to the desktops.

I think the software should have come with automatic updating. If a user did not see the notice to update, the desktop would not function properly and make the entire computer run slow even if hooked to the fastest of hardwired internet.

Fábio Roque da Silva
Fábio Roque da Silva
Theology in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Very functional and safe

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It allows a test phase with several instances and functionalities. The feeling of security for keeping important data in the cloud is irreplaceable. It has an excellent cost-benefit.

The free trial features are very good, but it could free up a few more instances.

June
Medical Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Disappointing

1,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very disappointing and frustrating.

The client who wanted me to use Amazon Workspaces could never get it to work on my system, so I can't evaluate the pros.

The client who wanted me to use Amazon Workspaces could never get it to work on my system, so I could not do work for that client. Very disappointing and frustrating.

Chandra
Chandra
Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Be Ready for Technical Issues

3,0 vorig jaar

We use this so our remote employees are able to access the programs they need to do their job. It does work for what we need it for and provides access in one central location.

This software often crashes and we spend a lot of time trying to fix issues so our employees can connect and able to perform work.