Over Leadpages

De eenvoudigste manier om codevrije websites en bestemmingspagina's te bouwen die zijn ontworpen om te converteren. Vertrouwd door 40.000+ kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Leadpages

I thought the pages looked great and are easy for our customers to download the product guides. The Leadpages support team is also excellent.

Some of the integration between GoDaddy and Mailchimp was frustrating at first.

Beoordelingen van Leadpages

Waar voor je geld

Leadpages heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 286 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Leadpages eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (286)

Patricia
Patricia
Director in Mexico
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good choice for landing pages

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is a very good option to make landig pages and capture leads, the templates are very nice and you have for all uses, they are quick to download and good lead capture.

What I liked the most were the templates, the ease of publication, the easy editing and the a/b test.

What I liked least was that in some things although you should be able to do them, the modification of templates failed, the gallery seemed good but limited.

vorig jaar

Hello Patricia, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and we are also very glad to hear that you have had a good experience using Leadpages. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Rachel
Co-Owner/Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Leadpages - super functional

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm creating a lot of sign-up forms or sales pages to show the materials I have for sale and opt-ins for my email list. I also created a page that is like link-tree which is on my company's Instagram profile. I liked creating my own because I found link-tree to be fussy sometimes and would randomly stop working. Never had a problem with my leadpage one though!

I find this software super easy to use and functional. It does what I need it to do and the more I use it, the more little tricks and design things I figure out that make my materials POP. I love the tool that examines the lead to give advice on what I can make better (the lead optimizer tool). That's super helpful and informative. I'm the only one on my team that uses leadpages. I feel like I get to get feedback on my materials before I go live with something. And I LOVE that I can easily refresh my updates/publish and I don't have to update a link anywhere. I can quickly make changes with push of a button!

Sometimes I design a page and when I go to preview it, the aspect ratios have changed and I have to go back in and redesign. For instance, a header logo with some text below it may fit perfectly within the box at the top of the page. When I preview it, the logo/text doesn't optimize for the new window (like phone or tablet) and I have to keep resizing to figure out what will fit. To me there should be a standard width of frame that will auto-fix the size when changing to phone or tablet. It would be nice to also have more drag and drop functionality. Like that an image would fit ANYWHERE in a section I create (like wix or weebly does with their websites). Sometimes I have to do a lot of pre-design art work when I'm creating something. And then it doesn't even allow for a text box to fit where I want it to.

Nick
founder in Australië
Tekstschrijvers, 11-50 werknemers

Terrible

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible company. Stopped using the service for ages and they kept charging me for 10 months. They are really sneaking and they have bad business practices. They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged. I had not idea they were taking money out of my account. I believe (in my opinion) that this is a tactic so you just let charges slip. The website service is basic and pretty amateur. You cant' design anything good with the site. Stay away

the service let's you get a basic site done with no code.

they have questionable billing practices. They don't not notify you when they charge you

2 jaar geleden

Hey Nick, As a company, we have always strived to be upfront and fair with our billing practices and have complied with legal requirements. That being said, after further review, we have determined that in regards to monthly subscription billing reminders, the standard industry practice is simply not good enough and does not align with our company values. For that reason, beginning July 1, 2021, we will be sending monthly renewal reminder emails to our customers. Our mission is to support the growth of small businesses and the well-being of entrepreneurs. We acknowledge that our previous billing notification policy may have fallen short of that purpose and appreciate the opportunity to better embody our values and serve our customers. Thanks for your feedback! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder in Ivoorkust
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Leadpages

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I use Leadpages for my business because it is so easy to use and allows me to create landing pages, pop-ups and more with their simple drag and drop builder. Their customer service is also very good and always prompt in getting back to me. They have a full team of experts that you can contact anytime you need help including training. You can also get a free trial to try out their services before buying. I highly recommend them.

Leadpages is a nice tool to create landing pages.

Nicole
Fitness & Yoga coach, CEO in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use for landing pages!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall experience was good with it. If it had all the features that click funnels did, and if it was recommeded by the mentorship prgram i was in, I probably would have kept it.

it was fairly easy to use. Was the first landing page software i started to work with and had used for a 1 or 2. good to use and start out with when you are new to tech.

the price could be better for what you are getting. when i had it-the low tier was 50 dollars canadian, and i think you could only build 3 landing pages, then you would have to get the next tier feature if you wanted more than one landing page.

Ed
CVO in VS

Proven High-Converting Landing Pages

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Leadpages has amazing customer support and proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Leadpages is a simple and effective landing page platform with proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Need more flexibility with design template changes

Mike
Founder in Denemarken

Great Software for Building Webpages FAST

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent software, highly recommended!

I have used LeadPages for a couple of years now, and I must say it's one of the best website builders out there. Easy-to-use templates, beautiful UX/UI, and overall a great product. Makes creating websites and landing pages a simple and fast task.

One thing that lacks would be the ability to create sales funnels and pages. One-time upsells etc.

Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love it

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use. Workable realistic templates

It’s extra to attach certain features like payment slots

Vasyl
CEO in VK
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Effortless tool for Landing Page Creation and Optimization

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Leadpages offers a user-friendly platform for creating high-converting landing pages. The drag-and-drop editor and pre-designed templates make it easy to create professional-looking pages quickly and efficiently. The platform also offers A/B testing, analytics and mobile-responsive designs to ensure optimal performance and conversions.

This tool has proven to be consistently effective with no cons.

James
Owner in Filipijnen
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Leadpages is a good software to capture those leads!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Leadpages is a a good landing page builder and marketing platform that helps us create high-converting landing pages and forms for ourselves and customers.

I like the beautiful design templates and it's ease of use.

I like to have more done for you templates.

Jackie
Senior Content Marketing Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to use , top integrations, great conversion tools and analytics

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the best features about LeadPages is that we can have one up and running in an hour! We bypass development, which translates into weeks of lead time savings. With LeadPages, we can have a new campaign live within the hour. Often, speed to market is the underlying success of a campaign—and LeadPages delivers. Not only do we save time, we also save BIG in development dollars as we typically have to outsource a quick turnaround campaign. Additionally, I have never had to call for support. The few times I have had questions, I found ansers on the support site.

I've tried several landing page vendors and LeadPages meets all my needs. FInally, a tool designed for (and maybe by!) the end user, instead of an engineer. It's so easy to use, whether I design from scratch or use a template. It integrates with my email program and with GA, providing the most important success analytics and also an excellent guide for A/B testing. They have so thoughtfully included many conversion tools such as opt-in texts. LeadPages is thoughtfully created for the success of the user.

Although I have mastered the design aspect of LeadPages, I still wish it were easier to size different parts of the layout/design, but its grid model lends itself to being, well, modular. I can still create a beautiful landing page, but I'll never be able to start from a blank canvas. I realize LeadPages has to allow for responsive optimization, therefore understanding the need for a modular template. I'm not complaining about this—I'm just saying...

Johnny
Business Owner in VS

Poor support and difficult to use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here: How to Contact Technical Support" The fact that I was actually calling about sales and I can't speak to a real person is frustrating. Furthermore I work in engineering with software and even I found it difficult to figure out how to do basic things with their platform. Its like they have all these ideas but their engineering team doesn't take the time to consider how the features will flow on their UI to be intuitive. The system is so complicated that it requires for you to upgrade your plan to receive phone support for them to help you. There are companies like mailchimp that don't even offer phone support however the difference is they offer a simple mail template platform, however leadpages is way to difficult to use and in return not offer phone support. Bottom line is they treat their lower plan users like 2nd class citizens unless you pay them a high amount monthly, they will probably give you the same kind of support I received. I'm currently looking at other leadpage solutions I found on google and found a couple cheaper options that offer phone support.

Michelle
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Create beautiful landing pages

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience with Leadpages overall. It's easy to make really, really nice landing pages that look professional. My number one complaint with sales page builders is often that they are hard to make them look the like the "example page" that is given - however, I never found that to be the case with Leadpages.

Loved how easy it is to create landing pages that are streamlined, beautiful, and mobile-optimized. Sometimes sales page software (or email opt-in boxes) look clunky or it's hard to put together something professional looking. Not the case with Leadpages.

I used pages for about 2 years and it integrated beautifully with my website and email platform. Then I switched email platforms to one that has landing pages included. So I don't really have any complaints about Leadpages, just that it was one more thing to attach (along with Zapier) to my email and website and it seemed simpler to go without it. That doesn't mean my landing pages are nice as they used to be, though :)

2 jaar geleden

Hey Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for being an advocate of Leadpages! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Munema
Customer Training Manager in Zwitserland
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Highly recommended!

5,0 vorig jaar

I would highly recommend Leadpages to all those looking for a digital tool to help them with building a landing page, popup forms, alter bars and more! The Leadpages template library is my favorite feature because it's an excellent way to give the page a feel and look I would like it to have. There seems to be pretty much a template for each circumstance, which is a very good thing to know.

Templates are amazing and should be customized... othewise, the webpage built by user A is going to look pretty much the same, from an aesthetic point of view, as that of user B. After having used Leadpages for a while, you are going to start to recognize a specific template being created by someone else

Jamie
Office Manager in VS
Programmaontwikkeling, 51-200 werknemers

Use it for everything

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to load hundreds of lead magnets within a few weeks and delivering them to prospective clients in a "set it and forget it" kind of way. And we can easily implement more, add pop-ups to our website, and deliver a professional experience to our prospects without a lot of work on our end. We can do it in-house within minutes, make changes easily, without the back-and-forth of hiring someone to do it for us.

Leadpages got us up and running, delivering lead magnets in a very short amount of time. Within minutes you can create your first item, and that saved time and money over hiring a third party to develop a custom solution.

I wish there was better organization of the lead magnets themselves. We have hundreds of items now and it is extremely tedious to go through each one if we need to make a change. There is also not an easy way to search and sort through to find "the one" you are looking for from the main list.

Kipper
Chief Brandwidth Strategist in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Tremendous Resource. Tremendous Support. Tremendous Value.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has ALWAYS been excellent, but recently I have begun taking more advantage of the live workshops and video archives of previous 'how-to' presentations. When needed, the support team has ALWAYS been exceptional! I can't endorse them strongly enough.

Very intuitive interface, with many options to customize. Also, on those rare occasions when a solution is not instantly obvious (my 'duh' moments!), Leadpages SUPPORT is spot-on with rapid response. Leadpages is one of the most valued tools in my small business arsenal.

(Very) Occasionally I may get stumped on an integration or other tech issue. In those instances, Leadpages SUPPORT is right there and ready to walk me through whatever I'm overlooking.

senu
marketing manager in Ghana
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

leadpages review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Leadpages customizable landing pages are highjy converting

Leadpages has a very unique drag and drop editor and multiple customization templates. It has a amazing value proposition and plethora of publishing options. It comes to navigation I consider Leadpages one of the best because it has very simple to use navigations with intuitive design and fair pricing model to choose from.

I don't really have a problems at all using Leadpages. I still use this software on my projects

vorig jaar

Hello Senu, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and we are also very glad to hear that you have had a great experience using Leadpages. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Crystal
CEO in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use and designed well

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I often got stuck on designing pages for my funnel. Leadpages makes it easy to just plug and play. Integration is easy. And tutorials are helpful. It allowed me to get my funnel up and running in just a day!

Sometimes formatting isn't as intuitive for me, but I always figure it out.

Real Estate Agent & Author in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Reactie Drip

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Kyle
Founder & CEO in VS
Bron: GetApp

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- Easy to Use - Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc. - Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections - Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily - World class support team!

Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

Douglas
Douglas
President in VS

Great Option for Lean Teams

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good deal for what you get.

Before Leadpages, if I needed a landing page—especially one that was built as such to convert leads—I would have had to go to my web developer and get in his queue. That would take as long as a week. Now, I can pop one out in less than an hour and have it integrate with my CRM without any help from anyone else.

Once you understand the platform's structure and how it works, it's pretty easy. There were some frustrating moments in the beginning from not immeditaly understanding how things worked.

owner in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Leadpages - Worth a look

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i really like using them. and i have seen a good improvement over the 3 years of using them

ease of set up, fast, don't need a lot of technical knowledge

social media integration could be a bit more clear. the conversion tools are sometimes hard to deal with

Merilee
Blog owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent way to increase sales consistently!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! I get a return on my investment almost immediately every month and the sales just keep coming in. I'm looking to scale significantly and Leadpages will be an integral part of capturing my traffic and turning them into paying customers.

I love the landing pages for opt-ins, blog post opt-ins, and sales page builders and use them regularly. Of all the blogging products I pay for, this one is my favorite because with it I get a return on my investment very quickly every month. I love the consistent sales I am able to earn through Leadpages.

I had a mostly good experience with Leadpages. I wish there was an easier way to connect it to my Woocommcerce store and collect sales, I had trouble with that so opted not to do it that way.

Sales director in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great value for money landing builder

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Lots of features and functionalities makes it great for marketing agencies

Onboarding can take some time, but its worth it

Cyndi
Founder in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Great product with superior customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can’t say enough about the difference this has made for my business exposure, awesome! The customer service; 5 stars! Reliable and quick to answer - much appreciated.

The software was overall easy to use. As with anything like this, a bit of a learning curve but fairly intuitive. Times when I couldn’t figure things out I reached out to customer service who was always quick to reply with a ‘how to’ video that made the process seamless.

I think with a bit of time learning the software and having the ability to reach out when you’ve gotten stuck it works well.