Over Cloudalize

Krachtige cloudwerkstations voor grafische samenwerking

Meer informatie over Cloudalize

It was easy to use and setup to provide training on different locations.

Occasionally, we accidentally knock people off a VDI that are mid session.

Beoordelingen van Cloudalize

Waar voor je geld

Cloudalize heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Sorteren op

Heb je Cloudalize eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Dave
Director in VK
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

Geophysical Remote Data Processing Facility

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Generally positive. The cost of data storage can be very limiting though when working with large datasets that we do.

Fairly straightforward to setup and get started. Great technical support. Easy way to scale a business with remote workers.

Can be a bit glitchy at times, but nothing a restart doesn't tend to fix.

Principal in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Cloudalize changed the way we do business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Cloudalize has revolutionized the way we do business and communicate with our clients. But the single-most important aspect is the personal attention I receive from our technical support person and our sales person. I'm sure that I am a small fish in a big pond but I always receive immediate, friendly and expert assistance. When it came to handling file transfer for 20 of my 30 years in business without interrupting our operations, and assuring a system compatibility with my office-based server, they invested countless hours and gave creative solutions. I felt that they went above and beyond the call of duty.

All software, but most importantly our CAD software, works seamlessly. Our cloud storage was customized to conform to our office-based server configuration. Cloudalize has enabled my employees to work as efficiently from remote locations as they do in the office - which has improved employee morale and kept them safe during the COVID pandemic.

The only negative experience I've had using this software are momentary freezes but it occurs only rarely.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Azure

Redenen om voor Cloudalize te kiezen: Value, customization and support.

Redenen om over te stappen op Cloudalize: Microsoft was unable to demonstrate that they could handle file transfer without disrupting our business. Azure lacked the customization that Cloudalize was able to provide.

Veerle
Accountant in VK
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I think I am the oldest customer of Cloudalize at this moment

4,0 vorig jaar

I can have access to all the data and application software I need, from any device. When my computer crashes, I don't have to install everything again.

If the system is down, I cannot do anything. It's as if my computer is taken away from me. So you are very dependent on the system.

Fabrizio
CEO in Italië
(Bioscoop)films, 2-10 werknemers

Cloudalize is one of the basis of Imago VFX

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The flexibility of Cloudalize allows Imago VFX to work with a distributed team of video production experts across Europe and to answer las tminute requests from clients. I believe in Cloudalize's Team and their product, when I founded my company the virtual infrastructure was Cloudalize, after 3 years Cloudalize continues to be the virtual and cloud heart of IMAGO

I always appreciated Cloudalize, the easy way in which the virtual workstations can be managed, the possibility to add or remove workstations according my job, the clear and effective cost of every workstation according time and performances. A great support from the technical team was really and always appreciated; Cloudalize Team helped me to develop my projects and test technical elements of my workflow.

Nothing to write, to be honest I used Cloudalize from years and it's a choice I continue to appreciate

Luca
Owner in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

VM for Architecture

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Graphic card and latency adjustments have been the only really issues, especially for 4K monitors

The entire team at Cloudilize, from sale to tech support have been wonderful. They guided my team and I through the installation, deployments and setups, helped us to adjust graphics qualities and best integration options with the software. Response time and understanding of our needs have been great.

Biggest issue is the inability to access and control, as the Administrator, other deployed VM. It would be great to be able to access and work on a different VM if the assigned Machine shows some connections or technical issues. It would be also better if the administrator could access every computer and help install software and updates, troubleshoot issues, act as IT for the office. Some of my team members are still getting use to work on a Virtual Machine, its mostly about adjusting and resetting personal habits from working on your home or office computers to a remote computer.

Allister
Head of Technology in VK
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

VDI user for 3 years

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very happy overall with our experience.

Easy to setup and deploy, great support from the Cloudalize team. Very flexible and a variety of options available to deploy to users. Interface is easy to use and quick to understand. Costs of the VDI is very cost effective short term to trial, test and use quickly.

Long term costs represent less value for money, but this is to be expected.

COO in België
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Cloudalize as a desktop service

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Ease of setup, roll-out to multiple users, flexibility for budget to high end workstations, collaboration between different offices is made so much easier, ...

The user interface works nice, but it lacks some IT Support features to be perfect. For instance, the possibility to manage a users desktop remotely.

Ivaylo
BIM Coordinator in VK
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Couldn't be happier! Excellent, hastle free service at reasonable cost.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Using Cloudalize has been effortless. Excellent service. Never came across any issues, so can't really comment of the support site.

Ability to use software not compatible with the office hardware. No need of IT support or server maintenance on our side.

cant think of any cons. Haven't had any issues really.

Tom
Associate in VK
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

A Must for enabling flexible working in these times

Opmerkingen: Great thanks.

We have used Cloudalize for our VDI to run Revit BIM software for our practice and it has been great. The connection is so quick there is no noticeable latency and the experience has been just like using software installed on the local machine.

Occasionally, we accidentally knock people off a VDI that are mid session. Better visibility of the activity of the VDI seats at a user level would be good.

Project Manager in Nederland
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple and easy access to Windows softwares on Mac

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Very easy to connect and use the virtual desktop. This helps me to use modelling software like 3DS Max on my Mac without having to buy an expensive hardware.

Nothing to add here, everything is working as expected

Overwogen alternatieven: dinWorkspace, Microsoft Azure, Google Workspace en Paperspace

Redenen om over te stappen op Cloudalize: Better price for value for CAD software

Wim
CAD/BIM projectverantwoordelijk in België
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful desktop on flexible loctions

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Thanks to cloudalize desktops, we can flexibly provide training on Autodesk software in different locations.

It was easy to use and setup to provide training on different locations

There was a stability issues when give thet training