Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Logistia

Ga net dat stapje verder om met Logistia de laatste kilometerlevering voor je e-commercebedrijf te perfectioneren.

Meer informatie over Logistia

11 reviews worden weergegeven

Janek S.
Programmer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"Essential for our Buisness"

Pluspunten: We are able to Inform the Customer instantly via E-mail as soon as the Delivery arrived.

Minpunten: That there is at the moment no CSV Export for the Delivery-Routes.

van Fespore IT op 22-2-2021

Hi Janek, thank you for your kind words!
We're proud to play a small part in your company's success!
We are constantly improving the app and more updates are coming soon, including your suggestions.

Jorge R.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling

"Delivery Company"

Pluspunten: The easy way to generate great routes. Shopify Integration with my clients.

Minpunten: Doesn't generate reports in order to bill our clients, for example we don't have a report of all deliveries made in one month for each client or each driver.

van Fespore IT op 23-10-2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jorge!
We are happy you find Logistia easy to use and we try to offer more functions as we develop. Your feedback is important to us!

Alberto B.
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"Good Service"

Pluspunten: Ideas and Bugs were fixed quickly and the team was super helpful.

Minpunten: Its a bit expensive but somehow worth it.

van Fespore IT op 7-2-2021

Thank you for your feedback, Alberto!
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Logistia, we strive to offer the best experience to our customers and help them save on a priceless resource: time.

We are taking into consideration all the feedback coming from our customers and we're working hard to offer more functions as we develop further the app.

We appreciate your support!

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020
Zsuzsa H.

"Logistia review"

Opmerkingen: It supports our flows, very useful tool.

Pluspunten: Logistia is very simple to use. When a problem or issue arrises, I immediately get answers to my questions most of the time.

Minpunten: It is attached to google maps, though we are more likely to use Waze.

van Fespore IT op 22-2-2021

Thank you for your kind words, Zsuzsa!
We are happy to hear you find Logistia simple to use and, as usual, we're a click away if you need anything.
We're working on your suggestion about using other navigation apps and we'll release soon an update.
Keep in touch!

Chas K.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"Amazing software and customer service"

Pluspunten: The customer service has always been remarkable with this company. Every time we wished there was something on the software, it was added very quickly. If I ever have any questions, they are are there to help immediately. It's also very user friendly and helpful for our company.

Minpunten: It was VERY new when I started using the program and there were a few glitches here and there but they have all been resolved now.

van Fespore IT op 7-2-2021

Thank you for your kind words, Chas!
We are happy to hear you are happy with our service and hope we can work with you for a long time! We're proud to play a small part in Kitchen Farmacy's success.

If you need any help, we're just a click away.
Our mission is to make route planning easy and fun for any company, big or small.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Jeremy M.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021

"Best Customer Service and highest quality app to date"

Opmerkingen: 12/10 in every aspect!

Pluspunten: Logistia has everything my company is looking for and more! They go above and beyond to make sure their app is exactly what I need!

Minpunten: In the beginning the app was a bit slow, but since then the app has been running smooth!

van Fespore IT op 7-2-2021

Hi Jeremy! Thank you for your positive feedback, we are thrilled that Logistia has been running smooth and helped your business manage the route planning much easier.
We work hard every day to resolve any issues that may occur and we're just a click away in case you need our guidance.

We are always happy to help our customers. Thank you for your loyalty!

• Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021
Linda L.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

"Need great stock help ?"

Opmerkingen: I have been so pleased with Logistia from start to now. They are quick in their support and are very keen to make the app work to full satisfaction.

Pluspunten: I like the fact you can get informations for stock that needs attention on your email based on low stock and also you can put in notes for specific items. You have all your different vendors so you can keep track of all kind of stock... Out of stock, limited stock and in stock.. with nice colors to bring full attention.

Minpunten: We do not order by email only by individual sheets with our supplier so this feature is not working for us but you can download a xml file if you can use this with the Supplier.

van Fespore IT op 23-10-2020

Thank you for your review and support, Linda! It has been a pleasure working with you. We take into consideration all the feedback from our users and try to offer more functions as we develop. Your feedback is very important to us!

Simone S.
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"Best APP for route planning delivery"

Opmerkingen: We are planning carefully all logistic activities

Pluspunten: All is userfriendly. just few time to learn how it is easy to use it. All is perfecly matching all expectations.

Minpunten: It is perfect for us now as it is. it is perfectly full of all features we was looking for

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Jon H.
Baker
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling

"Good but a bit buggy"

Opmerkingen: Average overall.

Pluspunten: Integrates really nicely with Shopify and saves a lot of time. It’s also nice how it automates messages whilst out on delivery.

Minpunten: The app is a bit buggy and often doesn’t load maps when in use. User experience is confusing and takes a while to get the hang of. Could be simpler.

van Fespore IT op 23-10-2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jon!
We are taking into consideration all the feedback from our users and try to offer more functions as we develop. Your feedback is very important to us!

Luca M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"The best route planner for small farmers"

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using the app so much that I wouldn't go back to pen and paper, my old way of planning the
routes. The team is very prompt to any requests and tries to incorporate the feedback.
I managed to increase the number of orders I am able to deliver daily, increase customer satisfaction
since they are aware when I will arrive with the products, and save time that I can dedicate to other
activities.

Pluspunten: I like Logistia because of its ease of use and flexibility for small farmers who deliver the products straight
to the customer's door.
The team behind the product is great, they listen to the feedback and come back with great solutions.
I am happy that I can plan my routes in a few minutes, I can add new addresses quickly and notify the
customers in advance about their upcoming delivery.
It's been a huge time saver to work with Logistia!

Minpunten: I don't have anything major, I am happy that the app simply works.
I am sure they have a bunch of new features ready to be released soon and I am looking forward to it.

van Fespore IT op 1-3-2021

Luca, thank you for your kind words and support!
We're happy to know we've had a small contribution to your success and we've improved the way you work.

Stay tuned for more awesome features! :)

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
Graham R.
COO
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"Great Logisitics App with Shopify Intergration"

Opmerkingen: Started off looking for a logistics app that intergrated with Shopify and so started using Logistia. Very quickly I apprecaited the simple user interface and the fact that it simply worked. I have found the fact that it marks orders as fulfilled has cleaned up my order dashboard.

Pluspunten: This was the only app that filled my need of providing a logisitics solution to my team while also intergrating with Shopify. I had been running demos of other route optimizers and found the lack of Shopify intergration meant that I spent an incredibly long time importing and generating routes. Logistia is simple to import orders, generate routes for multiple drives and is able to notify customers of their estimated delivery time. The best part is that once the order has been marked as "Delivered" on Logistia is automatically marks the order as fulfilled on Shopify.

Minpunten: Learning to use the program took me a bit of time but once I got the hang of it it made a lot of sense. The developer has been incredibly responsive and provied a great walk through of the app.

Overwogen alternatieven: Routific, Route4Me en Track-POD

Redenen om voor Logistia te kiezen: I was using Routific, Track-POD and a few other route optimizers and found that they were slugish and kept crashing when I needed them the most. My drivers became frustrated and on the back end I became frustrated that I had to keep reimporting the orders. The importing from Shopify to Logistia is one of its best features.

Overgestapt van: Routific

Reasons for Switching to Logistia: Works well and good support

van Fespore IT op 23-10-2020

Thank you for your feedback, Graham! We try to offer you the best quality software and we are happy to hear that you enjoy Logistia.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020