Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Socrative

Socrative biedt docenten beoordelingstools zoals activiteiten, quizzen en snelle vragen, maar ook klassentelling en onmiddellijke feedback.

Meer informatie over Socrative

At first the website is a little tricky to use. After some practice though, it is simple.

Beoordelingen van Socrative

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,7

Socrative heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 21 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Socrative eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (21)

Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Very helpful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used it for review purposes in my classroom and the stduents responded very positively.

I like that this is easy to use and my students really enjoy using it.

There is nothing to dislike about this program.

anitha
postdoc in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

socrative

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Socrative from last 4 years, it is really easy to create a quiz and test for general chemistry classes and definitely worth of money

It's easy to use, we can add upto nine classes, easy to switch from class to class. Very helpful for in-class quizzes and tests. I always used multiple versions of quizzes at the same time. It helps an instructor to monitor the quiz grades immediately.

It is suitable for general chemistry classes not for organic chemistry and upper level classes because it is not possible to draw the structures, although one can upload the chemdraws, the clarity is not good.

Teacher in VK
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

It was a great program

2,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Up to this year excellent, but I will not be continuing they have become greedy and don't respect long term customers.

The layout, the space race option and the reports on the finished quizzes.

The price hike, the locking of quizzes suddenly, unless you now pay the huge subscription fee, was $79 now $119 (or for all the options) $199. They have only made two pay plans that are so far apart of each other. Upping the price $50 without any notice about constraints has cost me a lot of time and work. Of the 70 quizzes I had I can now only access 5. They own everything you make on the site ( buried in the terms and conditions).

Kristin
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Review Game Fun

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My students and I enjoy using Socrative for reviewing for quizzes and tests. I really enjoy the space race feature that gives a competitive aspect to their assessment. I also like how it will grade multiple choice assessments for you.

I use Socrative for review games in my classroom and I really enjoy being able to see live results as students are answering questions. I also like how it allows you to import Excel files of assessments into the program.

I'm a math teacher so I use a lot of equations and it does not let me type in more complicated mathematical equations. Also it has become a little dated, I've been using it for a long time and it hasn't changed much in the last few years.

Robin
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Love Socrative!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great! I’m a fan. Especially of Socrative pro!

Great tool for teaching, learning, and testing. I’m a language teacher and my students can use the flash cards easily to internalize new vocabulary. They love the different games as well. I’m actually Socrative Pro which allows me to open different rooms simultaneously and that is a great feature for differentiating.

The fact that I can’t just easily download my class rosters. It isn’t compatible with everything and I would need to do this manually which is very time consuming.

Justin
ELA Teacher and Tech Coach in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Great Tool for Data and Assessment

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has always provided out teaching staff with quick and easy assessment creation, administration, and data collection.

It is an easy to use tool for creating and maintaining customizeable student assessments.

I wish there were more easy integration with Classroom and Google Forms.

vorig jaar

Hi Justin! Thanks for leaving such a great review. We're really happy to hear that Socrative is helping you manage student assessment. Point well taken on the desire for more integration with other tools your school is using; I'll share this feedback with the team. Thanks again for making Socrative part of your teaching and learning. - Dan Rose

Mario
Founder in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool for training and assessment purposes

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Socrative is really easy to implement and use both as an instructor and as a student.

Their lack of updates. I´ve used the tool for more than 4 years and they have added very new functionalities in all this time.

Diana Marlene
Student in Mexico
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Socrative is great

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used it to answer and make quizzes and it is one of the best options.

What I like the most is that it has a great analysing section.

What I like the least is that it may not be very fun. It is a good way to grade students, and to study, but it is not very attractive. It isn't really fun and because of that, it may inspire stress in the users.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Diana! Thanks for the glowing review of Socrative. We're very happy to see those 5 stars! Thank you, as well, for your feedback - we're working hard to improve the quality of the user experience by making the app more appealing and engaging for teachers and for students. Stay tuned for improvements.

Gaius
Student in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Learning Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a good experience with this app since it has rooms and provides various features that is suitable for the quiz.

It is a software which helps teachers to use to help the chicldrens to intract in the classes by answering the quiz created by the teacher. I like the software since I used to use it.

I didn't like the price system which is there to unlock certain features since it is hard to buy a pro version for myself.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Gaius! Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback!

Elias
Elias
Consultant in Mexico
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Socrative

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using it as an integration tools with my students at class. It allows me to set the proper environmet to the learning process leaving the knowledge and participations to the class.

It´s easy to use, easy to understand and easy to create fun ways to interact with people with the platform

I guess that the platforma could offer more different ways to set quizes and gamification activities

2 jaar geleden

Hi Elias. Thank you for sharing your feedback on Socrative with us! We love to hear that Socrative is having a positive impact on your teaching. I've shared your feedback around additional quiz types and interactive features with our product team. Thanks again for using Socrative. - Dan

Lucia
docente di sostegno in Italië
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Un ottimo strumento per la scuola digitale

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Complessivamente l'esperienza con Socrative si è rivelata assai utile per sperimentare l'uso della tecnologia durante la lezione, seppur limitato, l'uso gratuito permette di formulare 5 quiz diversi che se ben ponderati nell'anno scolastico possono creare una routine legata all'utilizzo dell'app. Risponde alle esigenze della scuola di oggi che chiede di essere interattivi e multimediali

Socrative mi ha permesso di creare dei quiz personalizzati per verificare gli apprendimenti dei miei alunni, decidendo io domande e opzioni di risposta ( scelta multipla, risposte aperte oppure vero/falso) . Questo lo rende una piattaforma versatile ed estremamente utile a partire dalla scuola primaria, ma volendo anche alle medie. Gli alunni possono essere invitati a partecipare al quiz tramite qr code che inquadrano dal loro device, per esempio noi a scuola utilizziamo i tablet. Si è verificato uno strumento essenziale per sperimentare l'uso della tecnologia attraverso una programmazione orizzontale dell'informatica, che come disciplina deve far parte di qualsiasi materia. Una volta finiti di rispondere l'insegnante su pc riceve istantaneamente dei feedback, non soltanto sul numero di errori commessi, ma anche sul tipo di errore. Questo aspetto si è dimostrato veramente utile.

2 sono gli aspetti critici di quest'app: il primo è che non è totalmente gratuito e alcune funzionalità sono possibili solo nella versione PRO, la versione gratuita permette di creare gratuitamente solo 5 quiz. La versione pro costa circa 100 euro all'anno ma potrebbe essere usata come licenza per ben 20 classi quindi se fosse a spese dell'istituto comprensivo non si tratta di una cifra alta. Purtroppo l'acquisto da parte del singolo è poco funzionale e proibitivo. il secondo riguarda piuttosto l'aspetto grafico dell'applicazione, molto pulita e lineare, si rivela poco affabile per i bambini più piccoli per i quali sarebbero gradite animazioni e stimoli visivi.

Elisa
PhD student in Italië
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Socrative

5,0 vorig jaar

L'ho utilizzato da studentessa ed è stato un ottimo supporto per le lezioni, sia come strumento di valutazione della comprensione dei moduli trattati, sia per testare la preparazione generale prima di presentare un argomento.

Per l'utilizzo che ne ho fatto, non ho riscontrato particolari inconvenienti.

vorig jaar

Hi Elisa! Thanks for your feedback. We hear from a lot of educators, but it's not everyday we get to hear from students using Socrative! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Socrative. Thanks!

Jacob
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Socrative: Pros and Cons

3,0 4 jaar geleden

What I liked best about the software was how quickly and easily I could see which questions students got or didn't get thanks to the color coding. I was also able to export reports very easily. That made compiling 'data' very easy to do.

The biggest knock and why I stopped using it was the fact that students couldn't save progress and then log back in to finish later. With more and more students having to learn from home without very stable or quality internet, this just is no longer an option.

Rosita
Docente in Italië
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Utilissimo

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ho iniziato a utilizzare il software nel periodo del lockdown, durante la didattica a distanza, per far svolgere le verifiche ai miei alunni. Si è rivelato veramente molto utile e ho continuato ad usarlo anche dopo.

L'utilizzo è molto facile e intuitivo. È possibile creare vari tipi di test (domande con risposta a scelta multipla, vero - falso,... ) e i ragazzi riescono ad accedere facilmente. Una volta effettuata la prova di verifica, è possibile scaricare il report con i risultati e la cartella con le verifiche corrette da inviare nuovamente agli alunni.

Non ho riscontrato aspetti negativi fino ad ora.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Rosita! Thanks for the great feedback. We're thrilled to hear that Socrative has helped you simplify assessments with your students. Glad to hear you made Socrative part of your teaching and learning going forward. - Dan

Kristin
teacher in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Space Race Reviewing

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like it because it gives student an interactive review experience.

I like how there is a teacher paced option so that student don't just rush though a quiz but have to stop after each question and wait for an explaination.

Not very user friendly for math equations. So far the best way to insert them is to add it as a picture and that takes more time than it is worth.

3 jaar geleden

Hey Kristin! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Socrative. Thanks for your feedback on math equations. We'll share this with our Product team. If there's some specific feature functionality you're looking for, please request a feature here: https://www.socrative.com/request-a-feature/ Thanks!

Alex
Educator in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Good, if Basic

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Students liked the interface for Socrative as it was simple and unobtrusive.

Socrative was missing basic features on the free level that made it difficult to use.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Alex. Thanks for your review. Making sure Socrative is easy to use for teachers and students is important to us. I would love to chat with you about features that would make an impact in your classroom. Stay tuned for a follow-up note from me. You can also share detailed feature feedback using our Feature Request Form here: https://www.socrative.com/request-a-feature/

Damián
Profesor universitario in Guatemala
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Maravillosa herramienta para evaluaciones educativas

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Me ha sido de gran utulidad para evaluar en líneas. Sumamente práctico, útil y sencillo. Puedo tener reportes de las notas en excel lo cuál para mi labor docente sencillame ¡es genia!He tenido un par de estudiantes que pertenecen a la generación "x" y se les ha hizo fácil adaptarse a Socrative. He recomendado Socrative a una amiga docenre y también quedo encantada.

Curva de aprendizaje ligeraSumamenre fácil de explicarle a los estudiantesMuy intuitiva Muy personalizadoEs responsive

La interfaz para el estudiante puede ser un poco monótona

vorig jaar

Hello Damián. Thank you the awesome review of Socrative. We really appreciate your feedback and hearing how Socrative is helping you keep your student assessment simple, manageable and reliable. I also appreciate the feedback on the student app. I'll share this with our product team. We hope you'll keep recommending us!

Margaret
high school teacher in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Socrative for Schools

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I loved that once you created your quizzes/tests it would grade the student's work with just a click of a button!! Makes my life so much easier!

Can I say, "nothing"? I love using it in my lower level Spanish classes!!

vorig jaar

Hi Margaret! Thanks for the glowing review of Socrative. I'll share this feedback with the team. Thrilled to hear that Socrative is helping you improve your assessment workflow!

Adrián
Nutricionista in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Una herramienta útil para mi trabajo como nutricionista

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: He utilizado esta herramienta en talleres sobre alimentación saludable en colegios. Creando cuestionarios interactivos y encuestas que me han permitido evaluar el conocimiento y las necesidades de los alumnos en relación a su alimentación y nutrición.

Es una herramienta excepcional para crear actividades de evaluación formativa. Me encanta la facilidad con la que puedo crear cuestionarios interactivos y juegos educativos que involucran a los estudiantes y les hagan sentir más motivados.

Teniendo en cuenta que solo he utilizado la versión gratuita, podría decir que los contras son las limitaciones que tiene esta versión.

STEPHANIE
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Socrative is very easy to use! My students love the digital format and I love that it is easy to grade. I love that there are so many options and tools. It allows me to differentiate easily.

Susan
teacher in VS
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Socrative: A workplace app the works

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The benefit is that it is a fun and engaging connection for the students in this new, digital learning environment.

I liked that Socrative can be used on all devices and that fun, creative quizzes, and games can be created on the spot.

You cannot run two space games at the same time.

vorig jaar

Hi Susan. Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate hearing from you! I'm glad to hear that Socrative is helping you engage your learners, and I will pass your feedback about space races on to our product team! Thanks again.