Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Runn

Runn is een realtime resource management platform met geïntegreerde urenregistratie en krachtige prognosecapaciteiten.

Meer informatie over Runn

The ability to plan projects and to be visually able to see people resources and budgeting in one place.

The holistic planning view for product development is a little bit tricky to do.

Beoordelingen van Runn

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Runn heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 30 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Runn eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (30)

Sam
Sam
CEO in Nieuw-Zeeland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Professional services companies: know your expected billing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team are helpful and responsive to feedback; the tool is good and gets better every month.

Runn is great at providing a projection of what the billings of a professional services organisation will be in months to come. It's an essential part of running an effective business which isn't as commonplace as it should be!

With a lot of pre-existing tools (time-keeping, invoicing, business intelligence), it took a bit of time to get everything integrated nicely. While they do have out-of-the-box integrations that might suit your needs well, we found our needs too specific and needed to make custom integrations. That said, their APIs have meant that we could do this integration reasonably easily.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Google Sheets

Redenen om voor Runn te kiezen: We had a hand-rolled solution using Google Sheets. It worked, most of time, but it was difficult to maintain, and difficult to use.

Overgestapt van: Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: Moving to Runn meant that our whole project-management team could keep our future booked work up to date, and reliable projections of our future billing could be generated whenever we need them.

Joyce
Business Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use for managing resource allocations and time reporting

5,0 4 maanden geleden

This tool was so simple to implement, and it's easy to use to track what projects our resources are working on now and in the future. It gives us a good view of our cross-project metrics. I can't say enough about how customer support is very responsive to questions, issues, and feature requests. While the tool may not have every feature I want, it is a pleasure to work with this company.

While I would like better reporting, they make it easy to export data and when I have a unique reporting need I can move the data to a spreadsheet. Therefore, the biggest area of improvement I see for Runn would be more security profiles. We could benefit from more flexibility than what they provide.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hub Planner, Nifty, BigTime, Float, Hive en Saviom

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: This product is much less expensive than many of the other tools we looked at, and provided most of the functionality we needed without being too complicated.

Keval
Sr. Data Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Short and Sweet

5,0 5 maanden geleden

This product for us was back to basics. Runn is very easy to use with the inclusion of all the major functionalities required to manage the project. Interface is easy to interpret!

Overall it's a good one but it will be great if we can export the custom fields data i.e. fetching the data for the custom field created for a Project along with other project details. Few other must haves are - more control on permissions - restrict backdated update for planner - saving the filtered view on report - bulk update if can be made easy

Albert
VP Strategic Initiatives in VS
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers

Runn is THE way to manage projects and resources in 2022

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We made the great decision to start using Runn in early 2021 and it has been a blessing.
Easy to set up, customize and roll out to the different teams. Everything is built with care and it shows.
Overall, I couldn't recommend it more. In just a few months, we are able to get better visibility and control over our services teams with a fraction of the effort.

Clean interfaces and easy-to-use software, that's what you need when you are dealing with the complexities of project and resource management. Runn delivers exactly that and keeps improving every week. Team leads now have up-to-date visibility on every front, including project financials, team utilization and beyond, without spending the entire day trying to source the updated data. it's ready for them.

Some Reports and permission levels are missing or are limited and we've had to figure out workarounds. This is something the team is working on and I am confident they'll be resolving it pretty soon.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Polaris PSA

Redenen om voor Runn te kiezen: Keeping projects and resource management in Excel is an absolute pain, it's extremely time-consuming and it's outdated the moment you close a file.

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: Nimble and hungry team looking to deliver on a top-notch experience. A smaller company/product allowed us to provide feedback and be heard. Polaris seemed too complicated, built on top of a legacy system that created a lot of confusion and not so user-friendly software.

Ailsa
Design Manager in Canada

The Best Software for Software Development Agencies

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, the team is amazing. They will answer your questions quickly, and offer support when needed. At one point, I spotted a bug with their dropdowns... I sent a support ticket and I had a response and a fix was deployed within two hours. Truly amazing stuff!

Runn is incredibly easy to use. It's UI is clean and makes it easy for the user to understand how to complete their tasks. Their support team is also incredibly responsive.

Runn is fairly new, so there are definitely some features we're waiting on... but the fact that the Runn team listens to every suggestion we make is amazing. I have complete confidence that Runn is going to be an incredible fit for us for a long time.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Forecast

Redenen om voor Runn te kiezen: The other options could not support our process(es) for a reasonable price.

Overgestapt van: Kantata, Resource Management en Forecast

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: We were in the Forecast sales process for two months before we realized they weren't a good fit. WAY too expensive, too.

Alicia
Systems and Distribution Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Runn is the perfect fit for our company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am extremely happy with Runn. They were very helpful with the initial set up. I had a recommendation for changing the scheduler page which would help my team out. Runn was able to make the change in a few weeks.

Runn was very easy to set up for our company. I can easily create schedules for our current and upcoming projects. The reporting features are great. I love how easily it shows the profitability per project and scheduled vs worked hours. We have used other software in the past and they had more features than our company needed and were complicated to use. Runn does exactly what we need it to do at a good price point.

This isn't really a con because they are working on it but there currently isn't time tracking software and we have to integrate with Clockify. I'm looking forward to Runn having their own time tracking software so we don't have to use to apps.

Anne
Anne
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great for a Startup needing to balance resources and costs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Quite simple UX Timesheet linked to profitability functionality Resource based view Tentative project view Affordable for start-up

Colors are not customisable Cant keep notes on projects (like Trello) Takes time to set up, can import the MS Project input

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om voor Runn te kiezen: We needed to be able to track utilization per person as well as per project and see overutilization clearly.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: Timesheet linked to profitability functionality Resource view

Karthik
Portfolio Management Intern in Frankrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good, but can be better

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been good, we're currently working on implementing the tool across the organization. The customer support has been helpful in getting our questions answered. Certain exports to Excel are difficult, and the current API call limit is frustrating.

It's easy to manage resources, and time management for different projects which is useful for large organizations managing hundreds of projects at the same time.

Messes up the names which has accents in them. A more effective real-time connection with Workday (our people management tool) would be helpful in ensuring names are consistent across these two different tools.

Kieron
Development Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Great resource management and planning

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Easier to see where people and projects are at a glance, including budgets.

Sometimes I wish there were more reporting options.

Dan
COO in Tsjechië

Using Runn

5,0 5 maanden geleden

the hours management for allocations and the API to other programs which we are using to get accurate reporting.

I would like some more features in the space of HR Management of people and their skills to be able to better use the time allocation part in conjunction with RFI/RFP answering.

Warren
COO in Nieuw-Zeeland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Lets you manage complexity with ease.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Global view of people and projects. Ease of bringing people in and spotting when people will be free is essential. Project and functional reporting is straight forward and insightful.

All features that I thought were missing have since been added. A very active development team.

Roman
Roman
COO & Co-Founder in Oekraïne

A perfect Resource Planning instrument

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team is very happy. On last two years there were no one reason to switch to another tool.

My team is very happy about resource management, tracking projects, utilization, financial metrics and permissions features. Since we had invited very different groups of people (finance, PMs, delivery, sales, etc), everyone has set of features they like, and everything is working very smoothly.

We have pretty complex business intelligence tool to gather finance and project metrics, and we're using API sometimes. I would say that we're missing API features, but having public roadmap of planned features would be a plus.

Nicolas
Consulting Manager in Brazilië
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

Runn changed our way to manage people and projects

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After starting to use runn, we could improve our precision for the time allocation per person and project.

we are using runn on a day-to-day basis to manage our consulting projects and where our employees are located. We use all features related to project management and reporting.

Things that we would like to see in the tool is a better way to manage access per user role, it would be useful for us.

Gavin
Managing Partner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive, magnificent value, addressed every single one of our needs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In addition to meeting ever one of our use cases, the time between initial evaluation, demonstrations to our leadership team, and having key stakeholders up and running using the tool productively was minimal. The intuitiveness and ease of use are off the charts.

It addressed literally every set of asks we had in the domain of Resource Management (Capacity, Forecasting, Utilization) and Project Metrics (Role/Person Assignment, Burndown, and profitability). It had the added benefit of being able to retire a dedicated time tracking tool as well.

If there were one thing, just one thing I could change, it would be: Nothing. Joking aside, I genuinely don't have anything I dislike about this tool. In fact, the more we use it, the more cool features we discover.

Kyle
GM PS in Nieuw-Zeeland
Computernetwerken, 51-200 werknemers

We're off and RUNNing....

Opmerkingen: Really good!

I can teach someone to use it in 5 minutes. It is graphically intuitive and simple to display utilization. I like the tentative toggle.

It's a new platform. The team are responsive to new features. We would like a few more categories as discussed for billing/non-billing and the team have this in their roadmap.

Wojciech
Project Delivery Manager in Polen

Brief opinion

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Faster decision making process and future capacity planning overview

User friendly, easy to manage and great Customer support

Desired features which can't be customized quickly due to many customer requests

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Workday Adaptive Planning en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: Meeting the most our requirements. Very fast and helpful Customer Care showing the demo and responding on questions

Danish
CEO in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Discovery for project working

5,0 2 jaar geleden

this app is so helpful for my small project. we can use it easily . Time saving.

Runn is fairly new, so there are definitely some features we're waiting on.

Khilan
Resource Manager in VK
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

RUNN review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: all well similar to Maven link

the features are user friendly but it could do with a slight update of colour

need to be colour friendly for tentativeness like maybe put in shading

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: MSP Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op Runn: it did what we wanted to do as a co.

Iain
Director in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Good Value for Money, Great Customer Service, and Solid Understanding of the Use Case

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aside from the high quality and highly usable software, Runn's customer service has been exception - very impressed

Powerful and feature rich, yet easy to understand and set up. Modelling my team, projects, and resourcing took a remarkably short time and prompted one or two very good questions I hadn't considered.

Very little that is an out an out con; initially resourcing by percentage wasn't available but this has been added. Managing public holidays is a little fussy, as is the resulting treatment of longer term resourcing but neither of these are a big deal.

Jeremie
Project Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Runn for Project Management

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Runn is an effective tool for PM's to easily Plan projects, Track resourcing schedule and I can produce desired results without wasting my time.

Runn is very easy to navigate and very useful for efficient planning, especially if you are managing multiple projects.

Nothing I can think of, the product is user-friendly to be honest

Cj
Director in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Drives our operation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Runn to plan and view all of our projects highlighting where people are needed and when. It helps provide a birds eye view of our team and the business.

Runn is really easy to set up, add projects, place holders and teams to giving us a clear picture of our capacity and timelines.

It would be great to integrate with our team holiday calendar

Andrii
Engineering Lead in Oekraïne
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers

Great resource scheduling tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Runn is a great tool that fits almost all my needs with resource scheduling

- Easy to use - Simple entities, that fits all my neads - Great API, so that I can populate all my data with ease from another source

1. I'd like to have the possibility to add part-time vacation 2. I'd like to have vacation resolution strategies available through API 3. I'd like to filter only projects that have placeholder

Yvonne
IT Portfolio Coordinator in Australië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Runnio is easy to use and friendly to new user

5,0 vorig jaar

Runnio is not complicated and friendly to new user, you can easily learn how to use it. It helps a lot when we're doing resource planning , we can know who is overutilized and do needful

I'll recommend to add more feature like bulk updating resources leave time and auto set the public holidays. and it will be great if we can filter by location and employee ID

Andrejs
Founder in Letland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Much more than just resource planning

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Runn provides the ability to plan and manage your workloads, but it also helps track the project's financials in a very easy and intuitive manner. Special thanks to a customer success team for a quick response and flexibility!

More like a nice to have feature - to have the ability to see project tasks from tools like Asana and be able to plan them across resources in a calendar view.

Matthew
General Manager in Singapore
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Why didn't we use Runn sooner?!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

*Incredibly simple and intuitive UI *Ability to adjust resources in real time and see the impact is incredibly helpful *Built in filters, graphs and reports *Ability to import/export data to support integrations *Incredibly responsive support team and constant new features/improvements

*Really need an undo button *Would be incredibly helpful to include version control