Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Clipchamp

Clipchamp is de online video-editor waarmee iedereen verhalen kan vertellen die het delen via video waard zijn.

Meer informatie over Clipchamp

I just recently started using this software to create and edit my videos content and have found it to be very useful all the integrated tools.

Probably the restriction of quality output for lower level subscriptions.

Beoordelingen van Clipchamp

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Clipchamp heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 78 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Clipchamp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (78)

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Literally saved my life

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using a MacBook for many years and doing all my video editing on Imovie. It was pretty simple and useful for me. Then I changed my computer and now I'm using Windows. I couldn't find an alternative for Imovie for Windows. I was so happy when I met Clipchamp that it provided me with more than even Imovie. Moreover, you can even use it from the browser and it has a very accessible interface! I tried a lot of tools until I met Clipchamp, but none of them was this easy, efficient or cost-effective. Good luck Clipchamp!

Clipchamp really saved my life. I have video editing works that are very simple but not amateurish. Especially for how-to videos of our product, I take a lot of screen recording, speed up videos, and trim or merge them. These are simple operations, but many products on the market add watermarks to your videos even for these operations. I am pleased with Clipchamp's free plan. It meets everything I need!

I am using the free plan and I am very satisfied, I do not have any negative comments. It would be nice to display all the videos in a better and more organized way just on your dashboard. This way is a little complicated. But it's okay, it's worth it.

Elijah
CEO in VS
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Why Do I Love Clipchamp?

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I personally love using this software and I hope to keep using it for years to come

I really like how it is not punishing if you do not pay for it. The free version is really nice to use and there are not too many paywalls.

There are some features missing like being able to move things and also being able to rotate items to a specific degree. Shake should also be added as an effect.

Jitendra
Jitendra
Writer in India
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

A beginner friendly video editing tool with fairly advanced options

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very satisfied with Clipchamp. I would like to highlight that I mostly need basic editing features like trimming, cropping and rotating and occasionally use advanced features like audio separation.

I am highly impressed with easy ClipChamp's uncomplicated navigation and easy to use video editing capabilities. Along with the common features like cropping, trimming, rotating, and splitting clips Clipchamp also empowers me with some fairly advanced options like separating video and audio or speech to text. As a person with some speech disorders I highly admire the coaching option that offers feedback on my presentation skills and helps me to find areas where I need to improve.

The color resolution feature needs some improvement to help creators offer an impressive visual experience to the viewers regardless of screen size. Also, the processing speed can be improved further.

Andy
asd in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible experience. I have never used a tool this frustrating before

I like how it is easy to use and similar to other editing tools i have use

using the tools are too glitching and it keeps kicking me out to their home screen, making it not editable for me to edit. clips kept being deleted even though the clips that are downloaded are still there. every time I want to delete a text, the other clips keeps going forward which is unbelievable. if i want to extend a clip, the other clips extends(but that is only you add a lot of clips). adding more clips will slow down the website. things keeps disappearing and I am unable to edit or do anything.

Helena
Consultora in Brazilië
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Editing video

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I discovered Clipchamp, I've had good results when editing my videos for my work.

I liked the ease and quality of editing the videos.

For my work there were no cons in using Clipchamp.

Safiya
Performing artist in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Some free video editing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If Clipchamp launched an app and lowered costs it would be absolutely perfect. As it stands now there are better options but you could still use Clipchamps free part/version.

I love using Clipchamp. Some parts of it are completely free.It's fun and easy to focus on. Templates are already partially set up and ready to be filled in with music or sound effects, text, graphics, also transitions. The editing windows are adjustable.I also love the chat support.

I want lower cost. To get all of Climpchamp it costs 19 to 39 dollars per month, more than many others cost. I also want an app. It's too easy to accidentally exit the tab and lose your progress.

Eugene
Eugene
UI/UX Engineer in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Review for Clipchamp

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great and easy experience. I use Clipchamp mainly to make quick videos so I do not have to download an actual application.

What I like most about the software is the dark theme and the overall design that Clipchamp provides (only within the editor). Personally, I felt productive at the beginning and many of the expected behaviour turned out to be what I expected. For example, the "add video field" seems like it is a drag and drop box, and it really is, which really gave me a good experience, first impression and good start to the project that I am working on. The second thing I really like is the easy navigation on the left panel. With the texts and icons, it's a clear indicator to navigate through places. On top of that, the star icon clearly indicates that you can only use this if you have paid premium.

There's nothing much to dislike about the software. However, one thing is that Clipchamp only offers up to 480p for free users and the other day I looked up alternatives such as Kapwig, a very similar concept, they allow free videos to render up to 720p. But I totally understand that but it could be a better marketing strategy to gain more users with 720p and then slowly ramp that up. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure that are ways to measure success for it. Also, one thing is that I realise the render speed for Kapwig is a lot faster compared to clipchamp. However, that was a month ago and Clipchamp might have software updates to improve this.

Ravi
Ravi
Software Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My review of using Clipchamp for around 6 months

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience using Clipchamp was good. I will give it around 4.3 stars out of 5. Except for the above-mentioned things, I love its every feature, be it Watermark free, Remove gaps in clips, changing orientation in the middle of the editing, etc.

I have been using Microsoft Clipchamp for more than 6 months. During this journey, I liked its simple UI and ease of use. One of the most loved features of this app is WATERMARK FREE EXPORT, I love it. I also like its REMOVE THE GAPS BETWEEN VIDEO CLIPS feature a lot. Its pricing is also much less as compared to another similar kind of applications. Yeah, it's Value for money.

I think everything is good except for the number of templates it provides. It's much less as compared to its other competitors. Also, in the free plan, we are not able to content backup which is a con. It must be there in the Free plan.

Majeed Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Has helped my team decentralize content creation greatly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Climpchamp has been a wonderful discovery for me and my team. It offers really great features, is absolutely easy to learn and doesn't require much teaching. The user interface is also neatly designed for optimal user experience. We have loved using Clipchamp greatly.

The most useful characteristic of Clipchamp is how easy it is to learn and use. Being accessible online also means that I get to carry my work along with me everywhere I go, and not worry about files taking up local storage space on multiple devices.

A few more effects for scene transitioning and more options for background music would be really great additions.

Prashant
Prashant
Architect in India
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Best Online Video editing platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is just amazing with Clipchamp. This video editing software makes my day-to-day life easy and increases my productivity.

The preset templates are the best feature of Clipchamp. This feature gives me interesting ideas in order to create amazing videos and makes my work easy.

There is nothing to dislike about Clipchamp. Every feature works in a good way. There is no scope for improvement according to me.

Carlton
Director in Australië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

A great web platform solution for video editing

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far its been working great - as its an affordable solution - to hand to freelancers to work with, if they dont have video editing software. We've eventually gave up on making too many revisions, as it keeps breaking the project... so what will be , will be.. once made...
Fortunately our projects are quite straightforward pumping of repetitive format content.
But anything further creative, that requires alot of perfection and revision, Id imagine this might be tricky

As a mac user, working with Virtual Assistants using windows, I needed to give them a video editing software to use, without needing paying a huge software fee, and on a contract based duration. Clipchamps subscription model is great - Can turn it on and off. Can also view the work of the VAs remotely. And most importantly not waste harddrive space - as it stores the videos on the cloud - which is excellent, as it would cost my Virtual Assistant more hard-drive space, that I'd have to further support. A great tool for the every video editing essentials. The cloud rendering is also excellent, as it removes the need for a powerful cpu on my VA's end, plus allow you to quickly pivot working on the next task, without sitting around waiting for rendering, using up all your CPU.

The only problem so far has been that the past projects - have lost their link to the source files. Whereas we'd think it stores files in the cloud, it almost feels it streams off your hard-drive or something. So when we delete stuff off our Hard drive, the project becomes dead. Also - because file are somewhat streamed off the users HDD, other users cant view the cloud project, (like.. I cant look into my VAs work in progress project) because I dont have the project files on my hdd. Simultaneously, I think I break the project, by trying to view it - as it detects a loss in connection with the src files. Either way, alot of the past projects are often due to src file links being broken. Any edits and revisions, we'd have to remake it again from scratch. If this can be fixed, that would be much appreciated! Its a huge killer.

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clipchamp, la simplicité dans le montage vidéo!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Avec Clipchamp, j'arrive à réaliser des montages vidéos rapidement avec un ordinateur pas très puissant et dans un délai court puisqu'il n'est pas trop difficile à utiliser. Cela me permet de fournir des travaux à temps.

J'ai apprécié la simplicité du logiciel comparativement à Adobe Première Pro qui est un peu complexe à utiliser et qui demande beaucoup trop de ressources à l'ordinateur afin de pouvoir fonctionner. Clipchamp ne demande pas trop de ressources pour fonctionner et est moins complexe à utiliser.

Personnellement j'ai pas trop aimé le fait d'avoir d'abord la connexion internet avant de pouvoir utiliser le logiciel. Ça réduit du coup la liberté de travailler à n'importe quel endroit surtout s'il y a un problème de réseau dans l'environnement où on travaille.

Import en export, 11-50 werknemers

Anche con la versione gratuita si fanno grandi cose!

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Interfaccia user friendly, editing veramente facile da ottenere.Molti strumenti di editing anche col piano free.Libreria multimediale vasta ed estremamente utile in fase di creazione.Condivisione ed esportazione facile.E'possibile la condivisione diretta sui social media.Semplicità garantita per effettuare progetti semplici e veloci.

Certe opzioni sono a pagamento.A volte il processo di creazione dura più del solito, ma dipende anche dalla Vostra connessione internet.Ci sono software più completi e professionali: se si ha un progetto più complesso forse è meglio guardare altrove , sebbene io prediliga la facilità e l'immediatezza nell'uso e quindi è e rimane uno dei miei preferiti nonostante questo punto debole.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Jefa de area in Argentinië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Edicion de videos en pocos pasos

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mi experiencia con este software es muy buena, realizo ediciones de videos por mi trabajo de forma sencilla y rapida, posee un hermosa interfaz, es una gran opcion como herramienta de trabajo

Lo que mas me ha gustado de este software, es la facilidad en su uso, realmente se puede usar sin tener muchos conocimientos previos de edicion, facilita mucho el proyecto que uno quiere desarrolar. La version gratuita que tiene en linea, es excelente y muy variada. La opcion de pago, esta en un buen nivel de precio. Me gusta mucho , la recomiendo.

No encuentro detalles que no me gusten, considero que es un software muy completo y me ha simplificado mi trabajo.

Alyssa
N/A in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great video editor, but a few problems

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Except for not being enough transitions, this is a very easy and great site to use, and I will keep using it

I'm able to quickly edit and export videos to upload, very easy to use and great customer service.

As much as I love this software, there could be more transitions. I try to use a great deal of transitions to make my videos a bit more interesting.

Veroncia
Impiegata in Italië
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Ottimo prodotto

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Molto positiva, continuerò a usarlo per lavoro e per svago!

Semplice e intuitivo con una vasta libreria da utilizzare. Ottimi i modelli di formato già pronti per realizzare in pochi passaggi un video per la piattaforma desiderata. Tracce audio originali molto gradevoli.

Al salvataggio di un nuovo video o di una copia, vanno sempre a finire nella cartella principale, e non in quella dove ci si trova. Aspetto migliorabile

Shilton
Information Officer/ Communication in Saint Lucia
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to get your feet wet for new editors

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall great, the free version offers enough functionality for so many of my day-day tasks. I will most definitely look into a premium subscription.

Lots of templates prebuilt for various types of social media

I only wish that I could purchase a lifetime license for premium features rather than monthly, and a little more advanced audio editing features when merging audio to video files

Ann Katrin
Office Services in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Online video editing tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Reminds us a lot of the old windows movie maker, so it was really easy to figure out and use. Has enough options on video editing for our uses, also not too much to be overwhelmed.

Have't run into any problems so far, so cannot complain

Lourdes
Lourdes
Asistencia al Usuario in Uruguay
Supermarkten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Editar video en 1...2...3

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Es muy buena y satifactoria. Me ayudado a realizar videos para distintas plataformas rápidamente y sin problemas. Sinceramente no pense que una aplicación que trae Windows por defecto tubiera tantas funcionalidades.

Fácilidad de uso, edición rápida, generación de subtitulos .

Es demasiado caro su versión premium comparados con otros software profesional como la suite de ADOBE.

Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great app and good functionality

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience so far but could definitely be improved.

I like the ease of editing on a browser and then being able to edit on my mobile device so I didn't have to transfer files.

Captioning could be better, it is available on the IOS version but I can't find it on the browser version. Make things a lot more transparent and easy to find

Colin
Operations Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 vorig jaar

Very easy to use, first time editing videos and I tried a few different applications but this was by far the easiest to use.

I wish the output quality could be better.

Emily
Lead, Education & Advocacy in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Clip Champ is great for small business use.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Clipchamp is straight forward. It also offers tutorials right on site in the event that you have basic video creation questions.

Adding media to my library was super simple. Then, adding these pieces of media to my timeline for video creation was even more simple. This is great for re-merging Zoom conference recordings.

There were times that I had to start over because the audio lagged or wouldn't line up properly with the video media I had added to it. This may have been a user error on my part.

Meagan
Manager in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to use for beginners

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Intuitive tool which was ready to use to adapt a quick video

Would need more time to go through it to find out

Sharonda
Coach in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Painless Drag and Drop Creation and Quick Rendering

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The ease of adding video and audio and the quick rendering of formats even on older PCs.

Even though the interface would suggest otherwise, the video creation tools, like adding text to slides, did not function as intended.

Emily
HR in Australië
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Simple product to use with fantastic results

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Very simple to use, makes it really easy when you’ve got deadlines, all the sections are clear on how to make the most out of it

I don’t have any faults for this software - it’s great!