Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Gmail

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing waarmee bedrijven e-mails over meerdere gebruikersaccounts kunnen verzenden, ontvangen, organiseren, vertalen en plannen.

Meer informatie over Gmail

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Gmail works for me

5 10 maanden geleden

Comments: I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Pros:

Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout. When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

Cons:

I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

Jay S.
Supreme Lord and Master in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Gmail. A modern and secure option to MS Outlook

5 vorige week New

Comments: I use Gmail exclusively. I can set the application on my phone up to look the same as the one on my Computer. I use IMAP so an email sent from my phone is synced with my computer to give me a similar and intuitive experience no matter what device I am using. I can "file" information such as a picture of a receipt or details of a customer just by adding a label and sending it to myself. I can do this on my phone or tablet or computer and then use the label to search for it later if I need it

Pros:

Installation. I can sit down in front of any computer or phone or tablet, open a web page, log in and my emails are there. All my settings are there. I don't need to hire a tech to set it up, just log in and away you go. While I use the search feature more often, Zero installation cost or maintenance saves me hundreds of dollars I would have otherwise spent on a technician to set it up and maintain it.

Cons:

It can be difficult to convince customers to ditch Ms outlook and use Gmail instead. Gmail has all the same features as outlook however some require you to think in a different way (i.e. labels vs folders)

Christopher W.
Creative Director in Italië
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

No other alternatives for our business

2 6 maanden geleden

Comments: We didn't really want to use Gmail but there are very few alternatives for our business. We use Google Workspace for our company so unfortunately we are king of stuck with Gmail rather than choosing it ourselves. This is mainly due to the fact we we already pay for Gmail storage.

Pros:

Integrating our customised business email addresses into Gmail is probably the most useful feature Gmail provides.

Cons:

From the start of using Gmail for our business email addresses we constantly get a "something is wrong" alert on our accounts. Formatting doesn't work when cut and pasting other fonts or colours, and the general experience of Gmail is, well, clunky, if that's the word. While it offers lots of custom features it is hard to find out how to use them as the support is just a Google Forum, therefore spending far too long trying to find the right answer. Finally the limit to file size attachments is frustrating. As a media company I send large attachments and after surpassing the 25mb limit a link is then provided to the other remailing attachments. I'm then going back and reducing file sizes as it doesn't look professional in my opinion.

Jessica H.
Assistant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Gmail is literally my brain saved in a program

5 2 weken geleden New

Comments: I have had the same email address with gmail for over a decade, and i had some messages I saved when my children were little from me sending photos to myself to save in my email. I never have to worry about those memories being deleted, ever, or getting lost or anything else. They have been there for years and I plan to keep them even longer for my kids to be able to look back on and print whenever they want to. Gmail has allowed me to save memories, write friends and family, keep up with birthdays, save and store emails from the past even if I forget the recipients email, gmail will always fill it in for me no matter what new and updated phone I have, gmail remembers everything. I have everything in gmail. This app is basically my brain and my life and idk what I would do without it. It’s the first thing I check when I wake up in the mornings, not Facebook. Not insta, but gmail.

Pros:

I just really enjoy every single feature! There are honestly too many to even think of or name off here but gmail is and never has been JUST about checking your emails. You can do everything from this app if you wanted to. I find it very helpful that any email I have ever entered stays stored somewhere in gmails “mind” even if I have long forgotten, I love that if I am wondering if a email is legit or not, gmail shows me the correct spelling and everything of the email recipient in mind. I love that I can keep certain messages in folders for YEARS, and never ever have to worry about them going anywhere or ever being deleted

Cons:

Honestly while I wish it was a bit easier to search through messages for keywords and for gmail to pick up on any typos while searching and find it even if you’re not 100% sure, that’s not exactly something that bothers me that much. It’s definitely not bothersome enough to make me stop using it.

Shahiryar K.
Shahiryar K.
Student in Pakistan
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Gmail

5 4 weken geleden New

Comments: Its been years now that I have started using Gmail as my primary email service and yet I haven't seen any other email service till to consider it as a better option than gmail.

Pros:

Gmail is the best email service provider in every aspect that you can expect from an Email service. It has two different designs for browser version, a smooth one with pleasant UI and a basic version for slow internet connections. Apart from browser versions it also has dedicated app for IOS and Android. Gmail has made composing and sending emails very easy. You can also easily sort your emails in to different folders or assign them different labels in the same folder according to theor relevance. It has a very smart spam filter, which keeps spam mails away from your inbox. It gives its user quite a lote of storage space for saving email conversations and the attachment files in them.

Cons:

Gmail allows to send an attachment file of 25 Mb or less innsize only, which is a problem, as some times you need to send bigger files, and thus has to look for another way to share the file, which is quite frustrating sometimes.

Eric r. B.
Eric r. B.
Chief Product Officer in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Gmail is a product I truly love

5 vorige maand New

Comments: I use Gmail for my personal use as well as the three companies I work for, all of them are using Gmail. I appreciate the ability to use those separate systems and store my signature, capture every bit of information I can so I can almost use Gmail as CRM, and the fact that options like scheduling email have started to show up as part of the platform.

Pros:

I've used Gmail since it was first announced and it does so many things well that I have a hard time leaving it. First off, Gmail conversations is the way that email always should have been and that one innovation was life-changing. Search in Gmail is like a search of my life (for my personal account) and for all of my work (my business accounts), which I rely on heavily. I love have all communication forwarded to Gmail so I can use it in the same way that Evernote is used by others. Now that the app is starting to steal the best of Mailbox, Spark and other efficient email systems (but skipping the dopey innovations of upstarts like Hey!), I think we'll use Gmail for pro and personal email forever.

Cons:

I miss the way that a Gmail search used to go across all of your documents and other Google files. I wonder if it was done from the privacy perspective but it's definitely something that I used to rely on.

Josh C.
Josh C.
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Its free, get a gmail address instead of something else.

5 vorige maand New

Comments: It's an amazing email system to use and there is really no reason not to have one or multiple. Great interface and plenty of free space.

Pros:

It is amazingly free and also one of the best email interfaces for personal emails. I love that I can connect my business emails that are done through my cpanel hosting account right into gmail. I can check and send emails as my other accounts that are non gmail. Gmail gives you an amazingly generous amount of space for email and works that into their google drive system as well. You can get multiple email addresses if you need them. You can also use their chat which is very easy to search in both email and chat.

Cons:

There is almost nothing to dislike. Every now and then the spam filter is a little overzealous or randomly an email doesn't get to the receiver though that may be how I wrote the email. That's very little to complain about with a free product.

Paige alexis S.
Paige alexis S.
Market research manager in VS
Marktonderzoek, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Gmail is a great service I've used for years!

5 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: I've been a daily user of Gmail for years now and even with having multiple emails I have always found it very easy to use on a daily basis, very easy to sift out what I don't like to see and what I want to see everyday. Gmail also has the future of if I've been getting an email from a company for a while that I haven't opened it will offer me to unsubscribe from them so that I don't receive those emails anymore.

Pros:

I love being able to group different emails into folders like promotions, subscriptions and the emails that I mark important. It keeps things separate and more organized so that I don't have to look through hundreds of emails that don't pertain to what I am looking for at the time I'm able to just pull up what I need and it's very simple. I also have multiple emails and I love the feature of being able to either look at them separately or look at all of my emails all together. Gmail also does a great job of saving my contacts so that every time I'm going to send an email I just have to type the first or second letter and it pops up right away, very hassle free and a good use of time.

Cons:

Honestly there aren't many things that I dislike about Gmail. Every update is always something useful there's never too many drastic changes that I can't integrate into my daily use right away. I've never had any problems sending or receiving emails. Overall my experience has been great so far.

Aatif khurshaid K.
Aatif khurshaid K.
Student in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Gmail

5 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: I have been using Gmail from quite a lot of time and love it for the features and functionalities that it offers beyond sending and receiving emails.

Pros:

Gmail is the most popular and widely used email service now days. It provides its users with a lot of storage space to save emails and attachments. Sending and receiving email is very easy in it. It has dedicated mobile apps for ios and android and have two versions for web users, standard and basic web version. The basic web version is very simple and is intended for users with slow internet connectivity. Gmail account is also used to integrate a lot of google services like drive, maps, youtube etc thus making it more of necessity rather than just an email client and integrate all your data from these software at on place. It has a very good spam blocker which never lets a spam to slips past it to your inbox.

Cons:

I personally do not see any shortcomings in gmail as it always keep getting better and better with time.

Sm iftekhar S.
Sm iftekhar S.
Digital Marketing Expert in Bangladesh
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

The best E-mail service provider available in the market.

5 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the service that Gmail is offering. It has replaced outlook & Yahoo mail almost completely.

Pros:

We have been using Gmail workplace from G-suite. This is the most native e-mailing software with all features available. It has a great management process onboard with automatic alignment for priority. It includes a great notification system & faster delivery.

Cons:

I have no issues with this software. But It sometimes picks the normal email as a spam email. This is a minor issue though.

Imoh E.
IT Manager in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

My Review for Gmail

5 2 weken geleden New

Comments: Gmail is a great email management solution which has helped our business growth in many ways over the years.

Pros:

1. Spam filter or blocker 2. Real-time analytics and reporting feature 3. Ease of deployment 4. Cost effectiveness of the solution 5. Less time consuming

Cons:

Honestly speaking, there is no part of Gmail solution that's difficult for us. Every aspect of the solution just fit into our business needs perfectly

Jean karol R.
Freelancer in Peru
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gmail el número 1 mundialmente

5 vorige week New

Comments: Uso la cuenta Gmail para hacer video llamadas, telefónicas, enviar y recibir correos electrónicos y archivos adjuntos. Con la inteligencia artificial que implementan en Gmail, me informa cuando ingresa un correo a mi bandeja. Me siento seguro por la seguridad con la que cuenta siempre Estoy completamente seguro de que cuando envíe mis correos electrónicos o archivos adjuntos, se recibirán de inmediato. Me encanta la opción Hangout que está disponible con Gmail, también la uso a menudo. Mi experiencia general ha sido buena con Gmail y no planeo usar ninguna otra aplicación de correo electrónico en un futuro próximo. Gmail es la aplicación más fácil de usar para comunicarse y agrupar chats y correos electrónicos. También es fácil reenviar archivos adjuntos.

Pros:

Gmail es muy fácil de usar. Gmail es mucho mejor en funcionalidad y fácil de usar como Yahoo, Zoom, etc. Luego que me olvide mi contraseña en Yahoo no sabía cómo recuperarla. Fue entonces que elegí Gmail y olvidé mi contraseña y estaba preocupado ya que contaba con gran cantidad de contactos, pero felizmente está vinculado al móvil, así que pude recuperarlo. Desde ese momento por ninguna razón dejó de ser un cliente fiel a Gmail. Me gustan todas las funciones adicionales de mi cuenta de Gmail. Uso videos grupales para la universidad y trabajo. Nunca he tenido un retraso o problema con el chat de video. En general, Gmail es la mejor opción de correo electrónico para mí. Por esa razón, animo a las personas a que utilicen Gmail para tener la oportunidad de comunicarse de forma gratuita. Hay otra ventaja de Gmail que me ha ayudado mucho. Gmail hace copia de seguridad de la información que puede ser usada en móviles, ipad, etc. En mi caso uso varias cuentas en los sistemas iOS y Android y en ambos su rendimiento es el más óptimo.

Cons:

Siento que no hay contras con Gmail hasta la fecha que lo vengo usando no tengo queja del servicio. Lo vengo utilizando desde hace 15 años y ni siquiera he encontrado un problema técnico o razones que piense en cambiarlo. Seguiré siendo un cliente fiel. La forma en que está configurada es mucho más versátil, compacta y ordenada que la de Yahoo en la que he estado usando durante 15 años. Realmente no tengo ninguna queja, soy un gran fan de Gmail. Uso mi cuenta de Gmail los 365 días del año y hasta ahora no he encontrado una falla que me haga cambiar por otro.

Ilan T.
Ilan T.
Graphic Designer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gmail Review

4 2 weken geleden New

Comments: I use Gmail daily and have multiple accounts. I have my primary email which is a more business-oriented email for projects and professional communication. I also have a personal email that I use for generic online interaction like signing up for websites or free trials, so as to not clog m important Gmail with needless messages. This system saves me time when knowing where specific types of emails should go, and who to respond to with what. If I am browsing LinkedIn for example, clearly the business Gmail is the go-to, versus Youtube which is tied to the personal. The ability to freely make more than one Gmail is a large boon to anyone seeking to diversify their mail needs.

Pros:

I would says that Gmail, like most Google products, has a wonderfully simple to understand user experience. There are few features hidden from a user and the majority of featyures such as filtering or deleting can be done in a matter of seconds. Gmail can accept attachments, arguably the most important feature, to be able to send out files to your recepient. Whether that file is a Powerpoint you are making for an upcoming meeting or a cat picture you are sending to a family member, the relevance of file attachment cannot be understated as a feature.

Cons:

My main gripe with Gmail is built in to the fact that it allows you to attach files to you email. The maximum file size is 25 Megabytes. While in the 80s and 90s this would surely have been an excess of space for computer-users, nowadays this is far too small. Most phone cameras take ppictures as large as 5 Megabytes nowadays, and often I will want to email myself photos for reference. Having to chain mail after mail to go through photos is a pain. Gmail suggests using Google Drive for anything pover 25 MB, but frankly not everyone has the time or correct ability to wait long stretches to upload documents to Google Drive constantly. While I understand that the limitation is more than likely for space considerations to not bloat Google's servers and Gmail's load times, a little larger would not hurt.

Michael L.
Lead Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Nothing Is Better Than Gmail

5 2 weken geleden New

Comments: Gmail is the greatest platform for email and communication with teams, businesses, and organizations. My overall experience with Gmail has been nothing short of stellar.

Pros:

I use this product up against all other email platforms, including those on my Apple products. What I love most about his product is it's syncing capabilities, it's user-friendliness, and it acts as my main form of communication and keeping information necessary to make our organization successful.

Cons:

I literally have no complaints about Gmail. I have never had a negative experience with our use of Gmail.

Claude F.
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Gmail is a 5 for me! Everybody should use it. Very easy to use and has countless features.

5 2 weken geleden New

Comments: Overall, I strongly recommend Gmail for your business and for individual use as it is very secure

Pros:

First, everybody already know that gmail is the most use emailing platforms on earth. The user interface is so straightforward and very easy to use. They provide free 15 GB on cloud storage. Email marketing and management is the best. Spam protection is very effective. Gmail is also very good for business purposes. I particularly love the fact that you can create business emails with a very small monthly subscription fee. Gmail is also very secured. Hackers or scammers can hardly gain access to your account since they have the 2-factor authentication feature. This feature has made crypto wallets more secured as it is very difficult for hackers to access a cryptocurrency wallet. Also, in areas of slow internet connection, you can switch to "Slow Connection" mode so that you can still use it flexibly. They also have many other app associated to it for free.

Cons:

I really do not have any issues with Gmail, but i believe the process or creating emails is very easy. it is possible to create as many emails as possible without really verifying the identity of the person creating it. I believe bots can create emails and these emails can be used for spamming purposes

Virginia laura V.
Gmail the best email service in Argentinië
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Gmail the best email service

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: Generally speaking my involvement in Gmail is incredible. It's a very efficient specialized instrument.

Pros:

I totally love Gmail. I have been utilizing it for longer than 10 years at this point and plainly Gmail takes a wide margin for consumer loyalty. Sending and getting messages is made simpler with Gmail. The cordial UI expands my usefulness significantly. Gmail likewise has incredible association devices, permitting clients to star and channel messages dependent on their requirements. With the choices to sort my messages effectively and naturally channel spam mail, I can work all the more proficiently and save myself the problem of physically browsing each and every email to discover the ones I am searching for. Utilizing Gmail likewise opens up freedoms to utilize a lot other programming by Google, which obviously is stunning in light of the fact that it gets a good deal on other programming they might require. One of my #1 elements of Gmail is most certainly the timetable send choice. I like the capacity to have the option to review and email late around evening time and have it send consequently during working hours.

Cons:

There are all around reported worries about Gmail's security. Similarly as with some free, open source stages, you are expecting extra danger that the substance and insurance of the data your are sending/getting, are at an essentially higher danger than other paid stages. I additionally don't care for how I frequently run out of capacity, and need to buy more.

Director of Guest Services in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Simple, easy, does what it needs to. What else can you ask for?

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: I have always loved everything Google does, as they do everything flawlessly. Gmail is easy to use, doesn't take a lot of work to figure out, and works just as it should. It doesn't need any bells and whistles--the simpler it is, the better, and that's how Gmail is!

Pros:

Gmail switched to showing my inbox with the main inbox, a social folder and a promotions folder. I do really like this feature. Usually, I don't like the focused folders like that, but it does allow me to just check what's important right away, and then the general junk emails go into the promotions folder, which I look through every once in a while. I'm the kind of person who can't stand having a number of unread emails showing up, so it's nice that it doesn't add the emails in the socials and promotions folder into my regular unread emails. The compose feature is super simple, easy to attach documents, easy to find contacts, etc. It simply just works simply and the way it should! Although there are a couple of ads every once in a while show up in my promotions folder, there aren't ads covering the entirety of the page like Hotmail and Yahoo have, so I'm super grateful for that.

Cons:

I do wish there were a way to "flag" emails in Gmail like I can in Outlook. And maybe there is and I just haven't tried enough to try, but that would be nice. Again, I prefer to flag the emails I need to respond to instead of keeping them unread.

Mohammad A.
Mohammad A.
senior corporate communications in Jordanië
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

The most efficient email ever.

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: A wonderful and distinctive experience, since from the beginning of use until now, I have not encountered any difficulties, and I can refer to all my emails sent and received at any time.

Pros:

What I like best is simplicity and uncomplicatedness. As all the tools are clear, you will also find classifications for all emails, especially the promotional ones, as it filters them directly and collects them in a special section as well as social messages, so that in the primary section you will only find emails related to work and personal issues. Sent emails are saved and also under preparation emails are saved so that the user can retrieve, modify and resend them at any time. As for creating emails, you can also change the size and type of fonts, add graphics, and also attach documents in large sizes. The Gmail provides from Google by a large space to store all emails and also classify it, so that you can refer to any emails at any time. In addition, the Gmail application for mobile supports all operating systems and is incomparable, and the protection and support systems that Google provides to all users are the most efficient and effective at all.

Cons:

There are no unwanted things, everything is clear and easy to use for everyone.

Neeraj B.
Neeraj B.
IT Recruiter in India
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Gmail the Email Trend

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: My overall experience with Gmail is good. I use Gmail for my personal use as well as the company I work for. I love Gmail for its features and functionalities, which it offers, which is beyond sending and receiving emails.

Pros:

Gmail is easy to use. It is extremely user-friendly. It is the best email provider in every aspect. It has two different designs, a smooth one with pleasant UI and a basic version for slow internet connection. It also has a dedicated app for android and iOS. I can quickly sort my emails into different folders or assign them various labels in the same folder. It has an intelligent spam filter. It provides extra features than other email providers like phone calls and hangouts. It saves the information, so it makes it easy to change the phone. It can integrate with other services like YouTube or Google drive. It is easy to use across multiple platforms. It provides 15GB of storage space for personal use. It suggests grammar and punctuation errors for correction. The best thing which I love about Gmail is “undo send,” Sometimes, I forget to attach documents, click undo send, attach a copy, and sent. It is priceless. It also provides a scheduled email; I can set an email for a specific amount of time.

Cons:

I have been using Gmail for 8 years and found nothing to dislike. I have never had any problems sending or receiving emails. Gmail proves far superior to alternatives and stays adaptive with times and changing technology. But sometimes, regular emails are also marked as spam. It is a minor issue which it has.

Angel G.
Angel G.
Community Manager in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

The new main for email (actually has been main for a while)

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: I've been using Gmail since I was in college, all I can say is that now days most people I know has changed from hotmail to this. And yeah, it has got some issues, but when you get use to it, it doesn't even feel like a problem, because it's nothing compared to its quality. It's easy to use for young and old people, and it's a way to redeem your internet identity. 'Cause you know, here is where everyone leave those embarrassing email addresses from their emo, techno or teenage years behind and take it seriously (lol).

Pros:

So, good points about Gmail: -Being part of the Google ecosystem, your same account can be used in many other apps automatically. - Its interface is customizable, so you can have your institutional colors, background, and more in here. A very nice touch. And if you use it for yourself, it can be cool to. - It's very intuitive, so you won't have trouble getting what "Primary", "Social", "Promotions", and "Spam" sections are about and what to expect. - You can check you're whole history of recent mails received by the same addresses everytime you open a single mail. - It's quick to use despite using it on pc, tablet or smartphone. - IT'S FREE.

Cons:

What I don't like much about Gmail: - Spam filter can sometimes be radical and send actually important content to this section. So you should be constantly checking when you notice the spam counter augmented. - Before I wrote I liked the idea of having an email as a part of a whole ecosystem. However, its kind of frustrating everytime you try to send heavy archives like videos and then the only way to attach this file is by using Google drive. Which can be later a problem if the ones who receive your mail are not into Drive or can't open it or it's not installed on their devices, or maybe they cannot see it because you also have to edit the archive from Drive so it can be seen by others. Not so efficient! - I know Google takes it seriously when it comes to protect your information. But sometimes it's just kind of toooo much. Whenever you log in from any new device, a whole bunch of notifications and mails come raining at you asking if that was you. That could be stressing.

Denise K.
Teacher in VS
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Best of personal and business email options

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: My experience with Gmail has been fantastic. I love how new features have been introduced to meet the needs of the users for every line of work and life. I teach special education and my students range from K-8 grade in ability level. Gmail is a form of communication they have independently used to contact me during the pandemic for assistance. They know if the click on the "M" at the bottom of the screen, click the plus sign (to open an email), and start typing my name, the address bar will auto fill with my email. They can type "help", screen shot what they need help with, or send me a blank email but with Gmail they can communicate where otherwise they would not have bene able to. Thank you Google!

Pros:

The ability to customize so much in this email software is priceless. I love being able to make specific folders for topics to help keep me organized. The search tool is like none I have used before. If I can not find an email using the search tool, it isn't there. The sofrtware suggests grammar and punctuation errors for correction and has a retraction button after you hit send that you can set for a specific amount of time. I am bad for forgetting to attach documents so the "undo send" feature has helped hide that many times. After hitting send, I realize I didn't attach a document, click undo send, attach the document, and send. It is priceless!

Cons:

I do not like that in the past year or so most of the Google apps icons became SO similar. I use most of the Google apps because of the ease, accuracy, and reliability. All of the icons now have one multi-colored shape or symbol on a solid white background. It truly makes them more dififcult to find when in a hurry for me personally. Luckily, Gmail is a Big letter"M" so it is fairly easy to find.

Gustavo O.
Business Development Representative in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Essential Email Management Tool

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: Overall this is an essential modern email management tool for any organization. I strongly recommend using this tool because your employees will be very happy.

Pros:

I am on the sales team at my organization and I use this tool every single day. It's essential for my work and my success as a sales representative. It allows me not only to connect with my colleagues and partners internally but also gives me the ability to manage my communication with prospects. Gmail is very easy to use and even sends me reminders to reach out to certain prospects if I have not responded to them. Our organization also really appreciates its security feature. Our company values security greatly because of our customers. Gmail gives you the ability to check whether or not certain emails are safe. The tool alerts you when you receive a suspicious email and even gives you reasons as to why it may not be safe to click on a link or even respond to the email. It highlights the suspicious email address and gives you the ability to choose whether or not it's safe. It is very easy to use when it comes to attaching documents, links, presentations, and even videos. As a member of the sales team at my organization, this tool is essential for my success. Without this modern email management tool, it would be very difficult to succeed as a sales rep at my organization. It integrates very well with other tools we use like Outreach and many others.

Cons:

My only concern with Gmail has to do with storage. We send hundreds of emails a day to prospects and customers and Gmail doesn't have the ability to store all that information as well as it could. This also means that you put your trust in Google when it comes to protecting the security of our messages, internally and externally.

Eden Y.
Marketing Agent in Ethiopië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Gmail is the best and excellent way of communicating via email

4 4 weken geleden New

Comments: I’ve been using this software for the past 7-8 years and throughout my experience I don’t like this software I love it

Pros:

It is beginner friendly and mainly Gmail is my personal favorite email management software because of its loyalty and also it is very it use and can be found in many forms and version for example, the application is friendly with both my android phone and android Tablet and also the software is compatible with my windows 10 Toshiba portage laptop and the way that it distinguish social media’s subscription mail, personal mail, promotion mail and etc.

Cons:

There is not a single thing that I like least about Gmail but I believe that it can improve for example the spam feature is very good but it can be excellent and also sometimes it sends the promotion mail to spam and it must be corrected

Jill D.
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

The Most Robust, Adaptive, Clean Email Interface Available

5 4 weken geleden New

Pros:

Gmail is, by far, the simplest, cleanest most productive email client I've ever utilized. From filtering emails as they come by priority, label or into split inboxes, I'm able to see what's important first. I'm also able to search for what I need using a variety of search features, integrate with my Google Calendar, contacts and external email accounts. All of my email accounts from any source are pulled into one Gmail inbox. Gmail consistently proves to be far superior to alternatives, and stays adaptive with the times and our changing technology needs.

Cons:

We've been using Gmail since the beta days, so almost twenty years. In that time, they've responded and adapted to changing technology needs, from folders migrating to labels, nested messages, to integration with the ever-expanding options of other Google products. I really have no complaints at all. Time and again, we choose Gmail to continue moving us forward for all our digital communication needs. They are simply the best.

Nick C.
Clinical Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Integration and Function Rise Above the Competition

5 vorige maand New

Comments: Gmail does everything we could ask for in an email client, and much more. It sends calendar reminders to our entire staff, recognizes and highlights important emails, allows for a second-to-none search capability, and provides nearly limitless storage. It accomplishes all of this for us at minimal cost. We have integrated other Google products into our business solely because of our wonderful experience with Gmail, and have no interest in replacing it.

Pros:

Gmail is in a class by itself when it comes to business email. The amount of storage available for no cost far exceeds any comparable program, and it's ability to filter messages by importance and relevance keeps our employees from spending needless time opening spam, as well as potentially more harmful messages. Gmail is nearly ubiquitous with personal email for all of our staff, but its ability to function as a business email platform while integrating other Google services have truly made it irreplaceable for our business. There are few products we use that we would not at least consider an alternative if the price and functionality were superior--Gmail falls into that small category.

Cons:

One of the best features of Gmail to our company--its ability to integrate multiple profiles and platforms into a wide spectrum of Google software--has inadvertently caused us some lost productivity. The platform is so user-friendly, and so well adapted to merging various addresses together into one coherent narrative, that our employees have to be reminded on occasion that while they are at our office, Gmail function as strictly business email, not personal. Gmail makes it so effortless to shift from business emails to personal emails that our staff has to make a conscious effort not to veer into the "personal" domain while at work.