Gemiddelde scores

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Gmail

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing waarmee bedrijven e-mails over meerdere gebruikersaccounts kunnen verzenden, ontvangen, organiseren, vertalen en plannen.

Meer informatie over Gmail

4.058 reviews worden weergegeven

Aline D.
Business Owner
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Gmail makes my business correspondence easy to manage."

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gmail meets all of my business and personal needs. I have just integrated the smtp services in my website with Gmail which stops my business emails from going into my customers spam filter. I like the options of how to set up how I view my pages and the integration with other programs make it an easy application to work with.

Pluspunten: Gmail is my email provider for business and personal. I switch from Microsoft years ago because Gmail was an online service that I could access from anywhere. It is within the Google umbrella and makes it simple to integrate with my day to day activities. It comes with many options such as filters, various screen displays, multiple emails, forwarding, and much more.

Minpunten: The only con I have with Gmail is how the emails are displayed when the Conversation View is turned on. There should be more options when enabling this option. It is an option that makes STREAK CRM work better when turned on but it is not very user friendly. Most of my emails have multiple users in it so emails sometimes get lost in the shuffle.

Kyle H.
Student
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

"Why gmail became my preferred email account"

Opmerkingen: My experience has been amazing as Gmail has provided me with an integrated workspace which increases my productivity. Gmail is in my opinion the leader of the pack.

Pluspunten: As email is my main channel for communicating with business associates and clients, gmail provides me with all the tools and features I need to stay organized and be productive. My gmail calendar allows me to keep track of my appointments which is essential for me as I have multiple engagements daily. Other features that I use are google keep, hangouts and meetings. I love the fact that the interface can be customized to fit my personality while displaying all the features conveniently on the screen. My Gmail experience has been wonderful thus far as it provides useful features on a very user friendly interface.

Minpunten: As simplicity and user friendliness are the two most important elements to me, I am pleased with what Gmail offers. I am just excited to see what feature gets added next.

Christopher W.
Creative Director
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

"No other alternatives for our business"

Opmerkingen: We didn't really want to use Gmail but there are very few alternatives for our business. We use Google Workspace for our company so unfortunately we are king of stuck with Gmail rather than choosing it ourselves. This is mainly due to the fact we we already pay for Gmail storage.

Pluspunten: Integrating our customised business email addresses into Gmail is probably the most useful feature Gmail provides.

Minpunten: From the start of using Gmail for our business email addresses we constantly get a "something is wrong" alert on our accounts. Formatting doesn't work when cut and pasting other fonts or colours, and the general experience of Gmail is, well, clunky, if that's the word. While it offers lots of custom features it is hard to find out how to use them as the support is just a Google Forum, therefore spending far too long trying to find the right answer. Finally the limit to file size attachments is frustrating. As a media company I send large attachments and after surpassing the 25mb limit a link is then provided to the other remailing attachments. I'm then going back and reducing file sizes as it doesn't look professional in my opinion.

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Site Engineer
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021

"My First and favorite Email Provider, Professional works makes easier."

Opmerkingen: From the beginning of professional career , i was using Gmail as my primary email for personal & professional use. Unlike other email provider Gmail simplified emailing, protect my valuable data. Continuously they update their security measure. That makes our life easier. Besides we can use Google related product by owning single Gmail account.

Pluspunten: User friendly interface, easier integration with 3rd party software , makes our job easier. In general, Gmail has simplified Emailing, With so many other applications available inside the Google universe, it makes sense to use Gmail in order to take advantage of all of those other apps. Sending and receiving email is easier than other similar platform. I can use filter and get my desired data. They continuously updated their support and security system.

Minpunten: I did not find that major kind of cons for Gmail, But the disadvantages of this app include the difficulty in locating items such as the garbage, and after a while, I was unable to send or receive any additional emails.

Maisarah H.
Brand Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2021

"Nothing better than Gmail"

Opmerkingen: Gmail is the best email service that anyone can have. All the associate service and integration that can be done with Gmail like Google Docs or Google Meet has help me to have more power and control to help managing my daily task better.

Pluspunten: No email hosting software has do the job that Gmail has done. Managing email, auto sign-up for website, access to Google Suite and many more can be done with Gmail account. Gmail also can be upgraded to business account, which i can have my own domain email and using Gmail email hosting service to managing all the incoming email.

Minpunten: Getting a customer support service from Google is not as easy as it should be. I need to email them and wait for several days for them to finally response to my email, and no option to connect to the support service by phone for my country.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2021
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"All i need for email"

Opmerkingen: Gmail is the longest emails manager that i have use, either for personal use and business use. Throughout the years, Gmail has expended and giving better service for me especially when all the attachment file will be scanned first for any virus or malware before it will be available to be downloaded, it really help put ease to my mind.

Pluspunten: Everyone has at least one Gmail account and i am one of them. Managing my personal email account is really easy as i can use it from my smartphone. They also has a good detection rate for spam email and i almost don't have to check my spam inbox anymore, as they really good at separating between legit and spam email.

Minpunten: There are not easy way to delete the email in my inbox. I have to select each of the email to delete it and no way to select everything in bulk, and delete them altogether. There are also no option to archive my email to off sites storage, everything is only accessible online and not offline.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Khazianah H.
Business Analyst
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"Review for Gmail email service"

Opmerkingen: Using Gmail as my main email service provider is the best decision that i have done. I didn't encounter many error with this software unlike the last software that i have used. I has connect it with other service like Google Meet and Google Drive as an additional service make my work easy.

Pluspunten: Gmail has a very easy to follow and straightforward interface for the email hub service and i don't think anyone will ever have a problem to get used to the interface. Attaching files and document is very easy and i can use its sibling software which is Google Drive to store my files, if the files is exceeding the file limit size.

Minpunten: The software did not refresh my inbox automatically, i had to manually refresh the tab for a new email to shown on my inbox. I don't know if it is a problem with my web browser or problem on the software side. Other than that, the search feature is not too accurate and the search keyword that i have entered didn't return the result that i want.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021
Selena D.
Server/Bartender/assistant manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2021

"Gmail works for me"

Opmerkingen: I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Pluspunten: Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout.
When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

Minpunten: I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2021
Pallima P.
Freelance Artist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Pros & Cons of Gmail"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Gmail is great. It's a very time-saving communication tool.

Pluspunten: It is one of the most simple email program. I am using this from my student life to my corporate life, and still, now I am having a great time using Gmail to do my work and sync some of my data together in one account. Since the categories of mails are divided so I don't have to look for every advertisement email. This is also a very useful tool to communicate with other people while keeping the previous transaction and chat record. It helps me a lot to communicate with my customers and sending them a quick reply. Easy to use from laptop and mobile both.

Minpunten: Gmail need to upgrade and widen their free online storage limit. The account delete option from mobile should need to be upgraded. I couldn't delete my mail account from my mobile phone without any trace. After deleting the account it still shows my inbox emails. The hardest thing to use in this application is to change the mail settings. Sometimes Gmail caught important mails as spam as a result I had to face a hard time finding specific emails.

Sheikh sakib ishrak S.
Associate Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2021

"Reliable email service"

Opmerkingen: For a google workspace user, Gmail can be the best fit for the email service of choice. But also in general, Gmail has been the most reliable widely used email service and is packed with all basic functionalities.

Pluspunten: The spam protection works well. Attachments are scanned for security reasons, which takes away some worries. Free users will have enough cloud storage for the basic needs. Gmail has proper integration with all other google and workspace products. Together they allow a high degree of productivity and fluid transition among each other.

Minpunten: Mobile client lacks many features, including saved digital signatures, themes, auto custom response, and shortcuts. Desktop clients for all platforms would be appreciated. Customer support is subpar. Continuous replies in a mail thread can sometimes look messy. Email categorizing system can be improved.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2021
Abbas K.
Geologist
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2021

"Gmail. A complete workplace, rather than just an Email."

Opmerkingen: Gmail with all its drawbacks has became an integral part of my life, whether I have to send or receive an email, saving a contact or accessing a stored file in Drive. I just have to remember my Email and password to access a lot of things, which is a luxury that at this time no other company provide.

Pluspunten: Gmail gives you a lot of space to store your mails with heavy attachments, but that is something now days many other companies also provide. What makes Gmail unique is its multirole application. Gmail is required to operate your android, access play store, save contacts in Google Contacts, save and access your google docs, spreadsheet, Google Drive, etc or to make and access your personalized callender, and to retrieve all these on any device just by logging into your Gmail Id.

Minpunten: The major drawabck is that it collect and store alot of data about a person from associated apps like Google Maps, youtube and search.

Kristie K.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2021

"Best Platform for Email Usage"

Opmerkingen: Overall, gmail has been my favorite form of software to use to send and receive email messages. I like using gmail because it is free and helps me store a lot of information all at once. The Google drive feature is great because I don’t have to worry about my files getting depleted on a flash drive. I can always go back to my Google drive to retrieve files that weren’t able to be stored properly.

Pluspunten: I like using gmail because it keeps my information protected. I was introduced to gmail in college at NC State and I was told that it was free to use. At the time, yahoo was the main form of email but gmail was a better fit for me. I can send messages easily and the email is sent back if I email the wrong user. I can choose my username and attach files. If the files are too large then I have an option to do Google drive. Google drive is another feature I use a lot and like from the software.

Minpunten: I don’t like the spam messages I get. Gmail sometimes think my important emails are spam because they don’t look appropriate. It sometimes keeps me from seeing the important mail from the non important mail. I don’t like when my Google drive space is almost used up and I’m given another message to upgrade my storage.

Mike F.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"The King of The Email Castle"

Opmerkingen: My typical day-to-day business does not include sharing of any personal, private or confidential data, so using Gmail to manage my personal and business email accounts allows me to save time and money, keeping all of my correspondence under one roof. I love being able to change the theme and customize display panel so it's useful and effective for my needs.

Pluspunten: Gmail is so easy to use, customize, and organize your inbox. I have segmented all of my correspondence by type, along with folders and subfolders to further organize and keep track of every facet of life. Additionally, it's compatible with a variety of tools, widgets and apps that limitlessly expand it's potential uses. I've been using gmail for years now, and I'll never switch.

Minpunten: There are well documented concerns about Gmail's security. As with many free, open source platforms, you are assuming additional risk that the content and protection of the information your are sending/receiving, are at a significantly higher risk than other paid platforms. I also don't like how I often run out of storage, and need to purchase more.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Life Coach & Trainer
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

"I use Gmail everyday for both personal and business use"

Opmerkingen: I have been using the free version of Gmail for years. The amount of features you get access to for free, like Google Docs, Google Forms, and even the ability to forward your website business emails (yourbusiness.com) to your gmail account - all this is just amazing! Switching over to Gmail was the best decision I've ever made.

Pluspunten: I switched over from Yahoo to Gmail years ago because Gmail automatically keeps track of all emails that are sent between parties. Meaning, when you email someone and they email you back, Gmail automatically saves every email you send to each other and keeps it in one thread. This feature alone is extremely helpful for me in my business. I can always go back into a thread and get business details from that were written months back. I also like that you can add people into your contacts list. This feature is helpful so that important client emails aren't lost in the land of Spam. Lastly, I like the way you can label emails and organize them into categories and folders. This feature prevents my inbox from getting cluttered and makes past emails easy to find.

Minpunten: When you open a new account, sometimes it's a bit confusing to add email category folders like "Updates" and "Forums" to the main dashboard that you see as soon as you log into your account. I did go on YouTube to figure out how to add the "Updates" tab on my own though. It's a simple thing to do, but it's not very clear that you can do that when you sign up for your account.

Fabian R.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

"A good choice for everyday life"

Opmerkingen: We always use Gmail in the company when we send private messages with files or when we synchronize our appointments.
The good thing for me is simply to use the saved signature. Gmail also has a large storage tolerance.

Pluspunten: Here is my opinion on Gmail.
I have been using this e-mail provider several times a day and as my main e-mail address for 14 years.
I think this email provider has all the functions I need in everyday life.
I can send emails quickly, whether with a laptop or my smartphone. The app and the Gmail provider allow me to access it from anywhere and simply offer me the opportunity to be flexible.
What also excites me is that when I access another device I am notified immediately whether I am the user or someone else.
If you look at the user interface it is very well sorted and has all the functions I need.
I can save a signature or attach a file with just one click.
The emails are also sorted into important advertising or social networks right at the inbox, which makes it easier to have an overview.
I also use the function of receiving reminder emails for appointments, which is very practical and helps me to remember appointments.
I would always prefer this provider for its simplicity and features.
Gmail also has a large storage tolerance.

Minpunten: One of the negative aspects of Gmail is that it shares data with Youtube. Furthermore, I find it very difficult if you want to delete an email address. I had to remember the password from 15 years ago to log in and then delete my account, there was no backup email address.

Nate B.
Digital Marketer
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

"Best free email software available"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gmail provides the best features and functionality over every other email application/service I've used. If it has good competitors, I either haven't found them or they cost money.

Pluspunten: Gmail has been my go-to email for about 15 years now and I've been looking for replacements. It has more advanced functionality like search operators while not feeling bloated and unnecessary like Outlook. One of the best features Gmail provides is the ability to attach large documents thanks to their incorporating of Google Drive. It does mean that your file is now "on the internet" but the convenience of this is tremendous. No more 20MB file size limitations from nearly every other platform.

Minpunten: There are two things that stand out to me that Gmail could potentially improve upon. I prefer my email to be a stand-alone app and not restricted to a browser tab. Email is important enough in my day-to-day that a notification in my taskbar when I receive a new email is exceptionally helpful. I've attempted to use other email applications to sync with my Gmail but their features aren't as strong (seriously guys, search operators). Another potential annoyance is email threading... which comes with pros and cons. The feature can be turned off in settings which is nice but I do wish Gmail dealt with threading better. If I'm in an email chain and go back to respond to email 4 out of 7, my reply is tacked on as email 8 rather than a separate thread entirely. Then if somebody replies to email 7 it's tacked on at the bottom as email 9... it becomes a mess. Some sort of feature of splitting threads would be helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021
Wilfried K.
Freelancer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

"Gmail Review"

Opmerkingen: It is rather simple, the fact that I have been using it for over 7 years now is one of the evidences that it does quite well his job. So, a part from the little cons I mentioned, it is a great application.

Pluspunten: The Gmail software is a straightforward application for sending and receiving mails, communicate with other people with an interface that is very much simple. It's also one of the most used applications all over the world. In fact, for business matters or to send a message to a higher company or administration, you might want to use Gmail to text. So, it comes into the line of one of the most important and indispensable mean to professional exchanges. What I would call the "Gmail dashboard" with the three options which are : Primary, Social and Promotions are well set for a better detachment of the e-mails we received.

Minpunten: Like all other software products, there are certain things to improve about Gmail for a better use. First point, let the user organise his mails so he can decide what kind of email is important to him and set it in the important folder.
Second point, when using Gmail online with the computer, whenever I read a message, it is not marked as "already read". I mean when you haven't read the message yet, it is in bold and after reading it, it should no longer be in bold so you can recognise you have already read such a mail, but it's not the case and it's very difficult to get over it.
Last and final point, a part from the "meet" service, it would be better to have the possibility to have voice or video calls with our exchange partners.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021
Takara H.
Freelancer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

"Gmail Review"

Opmerkingen: I have used Gmail for over ten years and still have my original account. What can I say- I just love it! It is one of the few things I have not upgraded from, instead, It has adapted to the ever-changing world of technology. In my many years of using this email for work, school, and personal- I am still impressed and fascinated with all they continue to do to improve it for our benefit. They (Gmail Team) do help and care for their customers (us) I have experienced issues that were taken care of fast and effectively- almost to my amazement sometimes. Nothing is perfect but Gmail is practically flawless in that respect. I would definitely recommend it to a friend but they are probably already enjoying it as well.

Pluspunten: Gmail is one of my favorite and most used email servers for business and personal use. Its interface is easy simple to use, widely accepted and from my experience- Safe. Gmail and google services have made integration remarkably simple at this point. Moving files, exchanging calendars, sharing data and photos, starting/closing emails, etc. I have been using Gmail for over 10 years and it has a lot of space and the price is outstanding–Free. I have observed over the years numerous email-server companies fail by offering way less in features and protection than Gmail for a “low” monthly fee. I am a witness to the growth and simplicity of its platform. In my top 5 emails for everyday uses.

Minpunten: There are not very many things I do not like about this email but over the years here are a couple of things I have noticed that do bother and/or concern me. Privacy and Data Collection- Adwords are everywhere- and the reason is because of the information they are fetching from the first time you use any Google product. I am not an expert on this but I’m pretty sure if when I make purchases online- For example, I purchased “flour” - then I start seeing “flour” ads in my email or home screen or search results for something non-related- I used to think it was a coincidence until I read up about the privacy guideline of the said “free” cost. So that being said- With business concerns- to start out it is great for getting your feet wet. But with all the data privacy breaches and leaks- better off keeping sensitive/private data to a different type of email server. My second peeve is that you can back up or download your email and at any given moment, similar to bitcoin, google servers could crash and there’s nothing you could do about it. There is no backing up unless you are making paper copies of emails and pertinent data. So, I found it unreliable in the sense of organization and using it as a real business email. The day-to-day tasks are a breeze – but the idea of losing business-related data – would keep any responsible adult up at night. That's where the encrypted email servers win.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021
Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-3-2021

"Gmail: A Solid Email Service"

Opmerkingen: Gmail is one of the best email services on the market and it is incredibly popular. Although Gmail is already very powerful for personal use, for businesses, Google Workspace may be more suitable, as it has appealing features like 30 GB of cloud storage, custom email addresses and video conferencing for up to 100 people. All this for $6 per month, per user. You can even get an even more premium version for $18 per month. Even, with all these pricing differences the free version of gmail has essentially the same features as the paid plans, which I really like.

Pluspunten: To begin with, smart compose is an exceptionally well made feature that speeds up email composition greatly. They are tailored to each person’s personal writing style and for me, smart compose provides helpful suggestions that I often use. Furthermore, it is possible to personalise this feature even more in Gmail settings. There is also a nifty feature called nudges which show up on the top of your inbox to remind you to reply to an email, or follow up on an email. This really helps me stay on top of my emails and to not forget to reply to emails. Gmail also has powerful integration with other Google applications such as Keep, Hangouts and Meet. This keeps my work all in one place which is very convenient. I can even reply to emails from Google Docs! Finally, I truly appreciate that Gmail is very good at blocking spam and dangerous scam emails. I have received virtually no spam email and when I check my spam folder I can see countless emails that have been filtered. It is also much easier to mute/unsubscribe from an email on gmail compared to other email services such as Outlook.

Minpunten: For some people, using the Google workplace is less appealing than competitors like Office 365, and so applications like Outlook may be more suitable for these people. There are also some privacy concerns, as Google takes note of what messages you open, what you send to spam etc. , for targeted advertising. Overall, these tradeoffs are worth it for me and I continue to use Gmail after many years.

• Beoordeeld op 28-3-2021
Qa tester
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

"User friendly"

Opmerkingen: I use gmail daily for personal and business cases. I use it as a third party for a lot of applications as well. Gmail has the most secure way to sign in. My all software accounts connected to my gmail account

Pluspunten: Gmail is the most user friendly email app. Firstly, I like how it sorts emails into promotions, important or spam. Another good feature is, when you have never opened an email it knows that you never opened it and it offers to unsubscribe from that senders emails. If you have received an email but haven't replied yet, it reminds you that few days ago you got that email and tells you if you want to respond. Other than just emailing, it has different features like to make a video meeting or like chatting. Overall the app is very friendly in both mobile and desktop form.

Minpunten: Only cons is when you want to delete or to move all the emails from the same sender there is no option of “select all from that sender” .i wish you can select all emails from the same sender. It would help you while deleting all emails from the one sender.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021
Realtor
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021

"GMAIL - the best email service there is!"

Opmerkingen: I love Gmail and highly recommend it to anyone who needs to communicate via email for work. Gmail continues to expand with new options for ease and convenience. Gmail is one-stop place for most of my work necessities. It's great for storing information and documents, creating documents in Word, organizing your life with Google Calendar, easily attaching documents with Drive, and helping me create market reports with Google Spreadsheet. Bravo!

Pluspunten: I love Gmail because it is so user-friendly and helps me to organize all of my business emails. I use Gmail every day and all of its other extensions such as Drive, Word, Google Chat, and Business. There are so many settings that allow me to filter, organize and keep my inbox functional and clean. I'm a real estate agent and between my Gmail on my desktop or laptop and on my phone, I'm able to quickly respond and communicate with my clients. I can easily customize my email signature, set away email responses, filter my emails and spam, and keep my calendar organized. I remember back in the day when you had to be invited to use Gmail and I love how Gmail has evolved over the years to be the most dependable and functional email program to use on all platforms. There are also levels of security which I highly appreciate to keep my email from being hacked. Gmail has made my life much more convenient and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to use an email system especially for work/business.

Minpunten: The amount of space for my email. I need more space! My email gets blown up on the daily. That's my only complaint otherwise, Gmail has made my business communication experience exceptional. The only other extension I think Gmail would add to their business side is a PDF editor!

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021
Rajesh C.
artist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"good mail service"

Opmerkingen: Well Gmail for me is best as i am type of person who depend on single thing for all solution and Gmail is plying such role for me managing my emails, syncing my contacts , my photos everything.

Pluspunten: ok Gmail is my first email service i used . so lets make it to the point
here are some pros of Gmail:-
1) available free without any cost
2) easy to use both from pc and smartphone
3)its app can run on a system having less RAM and will show you the notification on time.
4)well we are here talking about Gmail only but i think the best feature of a google account is not only simplified mail but an account to all your google service . you have a lot of option and service which you can operate from a same google account including drive , YouTube etc.
5)with Gmail you can simply save the google accounts of your contacts and can sync them to unlimited devices and sites linked to your google account .
6)with latest Gmail update we have now google meet option available to start our meet right from gmail .

Minpunten: ok lets focus on some of cons while i will say these are not cons but some features that i think will be added in some future updates .
1)the attachment size of Gmail must be increased
2) if we want to delete mails in mobile version (android )its not so easy at it is in pc version
3) if we will search any mails by searching the date for example 21 Feb 2021 it will not show the mails of that day.
4)in app version (mobile ) selecting mails is not easy if we slightly tap n the mail in place of thumbnail of mail it will get open instead of being selected

Sanjeep L.
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Reason of using Gmail"

Opmerkingen: I am regular user of Gmail and it became one of the most important in my communication with team members and business. Mentioned above pros and cons are experienced by my own, so it would be more better if all of them are review and improve. One of most sad part of Gmail is we can not get back our account if we forget our password. I am really upset with Gmail on this part. Even I use my own phone number, email I was not able to get back. I got code on my Phone, code on email but at last it says "Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you". I have tried to get back my account many times, even I contact customer support but it did not work. There may be many users like me and They are all looking and waiting to improve this issue.

Pluspunten: Gmail is one of the best email service which is free to use. Apart from this some good side of Gmail are given below:
- Perfect platform for Individual, group, any kind of business and Organization.
- Well manage structure (Inbox, Sent, Starred and etc. )
- Many features and services ( google meet, google drive, google sheets, google docs and etc)
- Features of audio, video call and screen sharing

Minpunten: All though Gmail is popular and Very helpful for user, still Gmail has some draw back. It would be more better if listed below points are review and improve:
- It would be better if there was customer support in every nation (should have service for person to
person)
- Account could not verify (if in case forget password can not get back account even if we use own
information)
- Can not send large file
- Can not send message if receiver's storage is full. (In some cases there might be only way to
communicate. Such kind of features won't be able to connect)
- Little bit confusing to use for the first time

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Eizhele angela G.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

""Always keep to its promise!""

Opmerkingen: Overall Gmail has given me all, the easiest and most convenient features in emailing services. That find it fulfilling in my daily works. It keeps me updated and on track at all times. It might not be perfect, but it holds its promise in giving great features for the user to enjoy. And because it updates all the time like most of the apps, we're in for surprises!

Pluspunten: As you get and send messages, the messages are consequently assembled by the headline, regardless to the age of the content. As somebody answers to you, Gmail consequently raises all past related directives for your reference in a fell vertical string. This helpfully audit what has been talked about previously, and save you the time of looking through organizers that have you composed a month back. This element is totally priceless to coordinators, group administrators, advertising, experts, and any individual who speaks with numerous individuals and necessities to keep track of the important details of every discussion. Furthermore, with these tabs your emails are categorized depending on the content or subject of the conversation. It categorizes your inbox such as social media, billings, websites and campaigns. Also, it has spam filters that exclude unwanted or unknown emails that your not have permission to. With these features it avoids clutter in your inbox. Another thing that adds to the positive points of this app. It's easy to navigate. For the beginners they can learn their way in no time. All the tabs and buttons are there to see in a simple and organize way. The names of each tab pop up whenever your pointer touches it, so that the users can never be confused and lost to what "is" that button do.

Minpunten: With the hype and popularity of this application. However, it also has its downside. Unlike other new application that caters bigger screen to write their messages. Gmail has limited space which for me as a user I find difficulty in reviewing my composed messages, especially if it's long, you have to scroll it down to see it all. Moreover, when it comes to sending attachments such as docs, excel, pictures and etc. It has its own limitations. You can send several files in one email, but only small files. Bigger that 25 MB is not allowed, but rather the Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link instead which is a bit of a hassle.

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020
April D.
Service worker
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Gmail....for a thought."

Opmerkingen: I can appreciate the effort that they're putting forth of weeding out spam because a lot of it is so ridiculously out of control now these days my spam account is so full of just random crazy things and if I had to go through my mail and weed out these things it I would be a crazy person. So my experience with Gmail is fabulous we've grown together adapted together and I've tried other email software and I just never took to any of them like I did Gmail

Pluspunten: So, for what I use Gmail for makes it a perfect fit....for me. I say it's simple, clean and up to date. But maybe that's because I have evolved with Gmail and it's ever changing ways for quite some years now.

Minpunten: This is always such a hard part for me to fill in. Especially when the software in your own eyes truly really has no big falls certainly not any big enough to call something I hate. something that I really kind of dislike about it is maybe in the beginning it did not express to me how important it is to set up an automatic delete I can't tell you I have thousands and thousands and hundreds of thousands of emails on my Gmail account with them all combined together there's no telling how many of unread emails. Nobody's fault but my own nonetheless when is enough enough I guess.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020