Gemiddelde scores

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Gmail

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing waarmee bedrijven e-mails over meerdere gebruikersaccounts kunnen verzenden, ontvangen, organiseren, vertalen en plannen.

Meer informatie over Gmail

3.409 reviews worden weergegeven

Aline D.
Business Owner
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Gmail makes my business correspondence easy to manage."

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gmail meets all of my business and personal needs. I have just integrated the smtp services in my website with Gmail which stops my business emails from going into my customers spam filter. I like the options of how to set up how I view my pages and the integration with other programs make it an easy application to work with.

Pluspunten: Gmail is my email provider for business and personal. I switch from Microsoft years ago because Gmail was an online service that I could access from anywhere. It is within the Google umbrella and makes it simple to integrate with my day to day activities. It comes with many options such as filters, various screen displays, multiple emails, forwarding, and much more.

Minpunten: The only con I have with Gmail is how the emails are displayed when the Conversation View is turned on. There should be more options when enabling this option. It is an option that makes STREAK CRM work better when turned on but it is not very user friendly. Most of my emails have multiple users in it so emails sometimes get lost in the shuffle.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
Selena D.
Server/Bartender/assistant manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2021

"Gmail works for me"

Opmerkingen: I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Pluspunten: Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout.
When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

Minpunten: I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2021
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"All i need for email"

Opmerkingen: Gmail is the longest emails manager that i have use, either for personal use and business use. Throughout the years, Gmail has expended and giving better service for me especially when all the attachment file will be scanned first for any virus or malware before it will be available to be downloaded, it really help put ease to my mind.

Pluspunten: Everyone has at least one Gmail account and i am one of them. Managing my personal email account is really easy as i can use it from my smartphone. They also has a good detection rate for spam email and i almost don't have to check my spam inbox anymore, as they really good at separating between legit and spam email.

Minpunten: There are not easy way to delete the email in my inbox. I have to select each of the email to delete it and no way to select everything in bulk, and delete them altogether. There are also no option to archive my email to off sites storage, everything is only accessible online and not offline.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"You can do everything with Gmail"

Opmerkingen: Gmail is a great email provider, whether for personal or business purposes. Using Gmail has let me access to many feature provided by Google, such as Google business, google meet and Google Drive. All that can be used for free.

Pluspunten: There are many tools and features that are comes with Gmail and option to sign-up to other software and website with Gmail account. It is really easy as i don't have to filling my information all over again. Gmail has a 15GB of free storage to contain my email and it is more than enough to use is lifetime.

Minpunten: There are almost nothing to dislike with this software, except that i can't stack multiple Gmail account on the same browser tab. I need to open multiple web browser tab to log-in to multiple account, and it will only make the browser run slower because each tabs will using a lot of my computer RAM resource.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
Aasis Y.
Product Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"Reliable and easy to navigate email service"

Opmerkingen: My Organization has been using Gmail for the last 3-4 years. I have been personally using Gmail since it was launched in 2005-06. For personal use, I always advocated the use of Gmail over other email service providers. On the professional front, I think Gmail is a good tool and they are making progress in the right direction. They still have a long way to go to compete with MS Outlook that is specifically used for official purposes. I believe that Gmail needs to work on its ability to showcase the email threads in a better manner, provide the flexibility to include one email in another as an attachment by simple drag and drop and finally there are a lot of options available in Gmail which are not easy to find. For example: meeting schedules, how to delay sending an email in Gmail.

Pluspunten: 1) Nudges: Gmail sends prompters for emails where a follow-up may be required. It comes in very handy especially when you have multiple emails to respond to every day.
2) Emails can easily be categorized based on the filter rules provided. It makes my life very easy since I get close to 500+ emails every day.
3) It can easily be used with other Google Suite products like Google Docs, Google Sheets etc.
4) hangouts integrated directly with Gmail makes it very easy to know who is online and directly reach out to them via chat/call.

Minpunten: 1) You cannot embed one email inside another email like an attachment. Many times, I have to refer to another mail while talking to colleagues or client and it is not possible to include that email in the form of an attachment by just dragging and dropping the email. this feature is available in Outlook and comes in very handy.
2) When there is a lot of back and forth on a single email thread, it is difficult to follow the mail thread in Gmail since it gets clustered.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Justin emanuel J.
Full stack software developer
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Top Teir Number 1 Email Service"

Opmerkingen: Gmail is a great easy to use fast quick reliable service .number one in the industry and my favorite provider .

Pluspunten: gmail is my favorite and most used email provided .it has great support and folder structure .easy to use and setup quickly.security is second to none. i recommend gmail to everyone looking for a email service thats quick to set up.

Minpunten: call times for support can sometimes take a while . emails to customer support could be faster .they offer a premium customer service and even with that there are wait times for support.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Khazianah H.
Business Analyst
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"Review for Gmail email service"

Opmerkingen: Using Gmail as my main email service provider is the best decision that i have done. I didn't encounter many error with this software unlike the last software that i have used. I has connect it with other service like Google Meet and Google Drive as an additional service make my work easy.

Pluspunten: Gmail has a very easy to follow and straightforward interface for the email hub service and i don't think anyone will ever have a problem to get used to the interface. Attaching files and document is very easy and i can use its sibling software which is Google Drive to store my files, if the files is exceeding the file limit size.

Minpunten: The software did not refresh my inbox automatically, i had to manually refresh the tab for a new email to shown on my inbox. I don't know if it is a problem with my web browser or problem on the software side. Other than that, the search feature is not too accurate and the search keyword that i have entered didn't return the result that i want.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021
Funsho R.
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"Gmail Review"

Opmerkingen: I have had great experience using G-mail, It very easy to use and simple to understand .

Pluspunten: I use G-mail like everyday. I use Both the Web and the Mobile App. Gmail is great. It's easy to Set-up and has greats features like the Hangouts which allows you to chats from anywhere, The Conferencing which allows you to have a Video Conferencing, Compose features which allows you to send information and also attach files. The Inbox helps you to view and Organize your Messages. Gmail also have the Signature Features and the Security is very Strong.

Minpunten: I love the ability to Control my Subscriptions on My mail, so as not to be receiving Spam messages. G-mail should also work on improving It's Security.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

"Store Your Emails at Ease!"

Opmerkingen: Overall for business use or education or personal use, this is one of the very best.But the bugs in app should be removed.

Pluspunten: It offera many sections to store the emails according to need,like it has starred,snoozed,promotion,social,important section.The gmail can be collaborated with contacts and google calender,The sent email is very fast and reach in a minute.

Minpunten: Sometimes it takes time to sync with device,The interface is not that amazing.The free storage limit is low,so it stacks sometimes and gives a trouble.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021
Sejal S.
Software Engineer
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020

"Gmail Review about the folders"

Opmerkingen: It is good but they have a huge competition with icloud from Apple.

Pluspunten: The best part is that the most important emails are in my primary inbox, and the rest of them go into updates or promotions.

Minpunten: When I am waiting for an email and it is in updates or any folder but primary. Make your system stronger to categorize emails. One time I was waiting on an email from my job which was due in 48 hours but it was shifted to updates instead of primary and I did not receive the email.

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020
Melissa (misi) S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"Just Works"

Opmerkingen: Overall Gmail was easy to set up and use. I now have multiple accounts both personal and business that I use every day.

Pluspunten: It's just simple and easy to use. I love that I can connect it to my own email program. I have used Mac Mail in the past and currently use Spark email. It connects easily and syncs really well. I also like that it links to Google Docs and Calendar. I like keeping so much of my info in one place.

Minpunten: I don't love the look/feel of gmail, but since I connect it to my own email software that isn't really much of an issue for me.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021
Pharmacist
Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"Can’t go without it"

Opmerkingen: My overall review is that I absolutely love gmail. It is my primary source of email for both work and personal. I couldn’t go without this email. Love the notifications since you can see they are from immediately.

Pluspunten: What I like most about gmail is that it is totally secure and it is all connected with google. Never have to question that. It is full customizable and the price is right.

Minpunten: It sharing your account with another gmail user, it would be very nice, if myself, could pick and choose what emails from who would go through to their side and what would stay on my side so they would never see.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Ana V.
Scrum Master
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"Easy email client"

Opmerkingen: I use it daily and overall I am really satisfied.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, connected with almost everything and upgraded storage availability are plus. Many options. Availability and possibility to connect, interact, book appointments in calendar, sharing possibilities

Minpunten: Ads. I dont like them at all. Limitation on space on free version should be a bit higher then currently.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021
Amanda B.
Local manager
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2021

"Good email to use"

Opmerkingen: I am able to communicate with my employer as well as family through this app.

Pluspunten: I like that I can receive emails on this app for free. Its a good way to communicate among the world wide web.

Minpunten: There really isn't anything that I don't like about this app. I've had nothing but good experiences with this email app.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2021
No other can compete it.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2020

"Must have"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfactory

Pluspunten: Before, we were using our old way(Outlook) to check our official emails. How super happy to use Gmail.
It's a sepuer easy to use, and we can use it on the phone.

Minpunten: Hard to find anything I least like or dislike.
This is must have a type of tool.

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2020
Sanjeep L.
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Reason of using Gmail"

Opmerkingen: I am regular user of Gmail and it became one of the most important in my communication with team members and business. Mentioned above pros and cons are experienced by my own, so it would be more better if all of them are review and improve. One of most sad part of Gmail is we can not get back our account if we forget our password. I am really upset with Gmail on this part. Even I use my own phone number, email I was not able to get back. I got code on my Phone, code on email but at last it says "Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you". I have tried to get back my account many times, even I contact customer support but it did not work. There may be many users like me and They are all looking and waiting to improve this issue.

Pluspunten: Gmail is one of the best email service which is free to use. Apart from this some good side of Gmail are given below:
- Perfect platform for Individual, group, any kind of business and Organization.
- Well manage structure (Inbox, Sent, Starred and etc. )
- Many features and services ( google meet, google drive, google sheets, google docs and etc)
- Features of audio, video call and screen sharing

Minpunten: All though Gmail is popular and Very helpful for user, still Gmail has some draw back. It would be more better if listed below points are review and improve:
- It would be better if there was customer support in every nation (should have service for person to
person)
- Account could not verify (if in case forget password can not get back account even if we use own
information)
- Can not send large file
- Can not send message if receiver's storage is full. (In some cases there might be only way to
communicate. Such kind of features won't be able to connect)
- Little bit confusing to use for the first time

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Eizhele angela G.
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

""Always keep to its promise!""

Opmerkingen: Overall Gmail has given me all, the easiest and most convenient features in emailing services. That find it fulfilling in my daily works. It keeps me updated and on track at all times. It might not be perfect, but it holds its promise in giving great features for the user to enjoy. And because it updates all the time like most of the apps, we're in for surprises!

Pluspunten: As you get and send messages, the messages are consequently assembled by the headline, regardless to the age of the content. As somebody answers to you, Gmail consequently raises all past related directives for your reference in a fell vertical string. This helpfully audit what has been talked about previously, and save you the time of looking through organizers that have you composed a month back. This element is totally priceless to coordinators, group administrators, advertising, experts, and any individual who speaks with numerous individuals and necessities to keep track of the important details of every discussion. Furthermore, with these tabs your emails are categorized depending on the content or subject of the conversation. It categorizes your inbox such as social media, billings, websites and campaigns. Also, it has spam filters that exclude unwanted or unknown emails that your not have permission to. With these features it avoids clutter in your inbox. Another thing that adds to the positive points of this app. It's easy to navigate. For the beginners they can learn their way in no time. All the tabs and buttons are there to see in a simple and organize way. The names of each tab pop up whenever your pointer touches it, so that the users can never be confused and lost to what "is" that button do.

Minpunten: With the hype and popularity of this application. However, it also has its downside. Unlike other new application that caters bigger screen to write their messages. Gmail has limited space which for me as a user I find difficulty in reviewing my composed messages, especially if it's long, you have to scroll it down to see it all. Moreover, when it comes to sending attachments such as docs, excel, pictures and etc. It has its own limitations. You can send several files in one email, but only small files. Bigger that 25 MB is not allowed, but rather the Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link instead which is a bit of a hassle.

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020
April D.
Service worker
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Gmail....for a thought."

Opmerkingen: I can appreciate the effort that they're putting forth of weeding out spam because a lot of it is so ridiculously out of control now these days my spam account is so full of just random crazy things and if I had to go through my mail and weed out these things it I would be a crazy person. So my experience with Gmail is fabulous we've grown together adapted together and I've tried other email software and I just never took to any of them like I did Gmail

Pluspunten: So, for what I use Gmail for makes it a perfect fit....for me. I say it's simple, clean and up to date. But maybe that's because I have evolved with Gmail and it's ever changing ways for quite some years now.

Minpunten: This is always such a hard part for me to fill in. Especially when the software in your own eyes truly really has no big falls certainly not any big enough to call something I hate. something that I really kind of dislike about it is maybe in the beginning it did not express to me how important it is to set up an automatic delete I can't tell you I have thousands and thousands and hundreds of thousands of emails on my Gmail account with them all combined together there's no telling how many of unread emails. Nobody's fault but my own nonetheless when is enough enough I guess.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Tamilore A.
Content creator
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2020

"Gmail makes electronic communication super easy"

Opmerkingen: Gmail has been better for me than other electonic mailing systems. My business wouldn't have gone this fat without it. Even as the Google Mail has a few flaws, it's benefits supercedes it's faults. I would recommend it a a million times over!

Pluspunten: I have been using Google Mail since 2014 and I have had no issues with its functionality. It is easy to link Gmail to different apps, social media and businesses. I also love the complexity of the system. Gmail allows you to use several options like adding your business, syncing accounts and backing up files. I backed up some files a few years ago without stress. Because I didn't put much work into it, I actually forgot about the files I uploaded using Google drive. This year, I synced my Gmail account into my new phone and I could access my backed up files too! I also own a business, at least, an online content writing business I run. And so far, all transactions of my business are linked to my Gmail accounts. I have about four Gmail accounts, which I open on different browsers and the app too. I can easily sync the accounts to one another, anytime I wish. Gmail allows users to sync their PCs to their phones or other devices. Gmail covers a wide range of functions that allows you to use it anywhere! Lest I forget, you can hold live meetings too on your Gmail account. A downloadable app is available for you to access your account, anytime.

Minpunten: Although Gmail is very useful, it's security check could be frustrating. Logging into your Gmail account with different browsers will attract security attention. All you need to do is verify, though. But not everyone likes doing that all the time. It also takes some time for me to receive my inboxes sometimes. I think your connectivity determines how fast you can send or receive messages.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2020
Jules M.
Realtor
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2020

"Strong email platform with exceptional integrations"

Opmerkingen: find GMAIL to be overwhelmingly easy to use, well designed and thoughtful. It's an excellent mail client and I've been very happy. I also like the the suite of programs that are all available - for free- when you open a gmail account. They all work really easily together.

Pluspunten: The best feature is the fact that GMAIL is overwhelmingly easy to use, both as a standalone email client and as a full suite of programs that are all available - for free- when you open a Gmail account. They all work really easily together. I didn't anticipate using Google Drive when I began using GMAIL, but soon, I couldn't remember a time when I didn't utilize it. All in all, the software is very well designed, user friendly, and intuitive.

Minpunten: One area where I think Google could improve GMAIL is with the functionality for Label and Move. Many times, I have carefully selected dozens (or even hundreds) of individual emails, and then attempted to Move them to a folder, only to realize I've selected Label instead. At this point, all emails have been (incorrectly) labeled, and worse, all have now been deselected.
At this point, I have to go back through and re-select the emails one by one, unlabeled them, then select them all again, one by one and move them to the folder.
I can't be the only person who has struggled with this, can I?

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2020