Zoho Meeting reviews

Over Zoho Meeting

Een oplossing voor webconferenties waarmee je interactieve webvergaderingen kunt hosten en boeiende webinars kunt organiseren voor een breder publiek.

Meer informatie over Zoho Meeting

Ease of use, very intuitive. Liked being able to integrate it with the ZOHO CRM.

Sometimes problem raised in muting and un-muting participants. Resolution problem in mobile and for that reason it can not be used in full screen mode in mobile.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Meeting

Waar voor je geld

Zoho Meeting heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 745 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Meeting eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (745)

Susan
Susan
Tech Ninja
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great Zoom alternative

5,0 9 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Terri Armenta
Terri Armenta
Owner in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers

Very EASY to use!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Jono
Tech Support Advisor in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great app!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Providing tech support with ease - removing the lengthy setup processes for apps like Teams and keeping it all straight forward. Fab tool.

Pros - super easy to navigate and embed elsewhere. Gives me the ability to provide remote support to clients with ease - the best part is that the setup is extremely straightforward.

No cons currently! I am impressed by the available features and look forward to getting started.

Jacob
Owner in VS
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Needs extended trial time

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I tried to make meeting an my trial only had 1 day left. Need to extend it to even give it a shot.

Had no idea I had a trial active until I tried to make my first meeting

Rodolfo
VP Operations in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great integration with company CRM

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We love it! We have used it extensively for the past 3 years and we have seen its improvements.

Our clients/vendors love to know we use "our own company" video conference system instead of the general ones, they feel more secure and it looks more professional.

People get confused when connecting the first time, they dont know they can use it only via web, without downloading any app.

Jose
CEO in Venezuela
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

excellent service

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: always works excellent to make my meetings

The service works and they improve it more and more, it is very easy to get used to it

Few people know about it and it is usually difficult to make them not want other apps

Esther
Psychologist in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

User friendly, easy and efficient

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was previously using Zoom and found it restrictive and unreliable. I've been able to move to a more reliable and secure online platform with Zoho.

The ease of setting up a meeting and the stability of connection. Also, appreciated that no restrictive time limits were imposed on meeting duration. I'm looking forward to exploring the other functions beyond just online meetings.

Nothing, it's all good so far. A friend recommended it and I'm glad I switched

Mahara
Sales-TL in India
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best Video call application

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Simple application with all tools that are need for running a meeting. Recorded video size is also small and easy to access in future.

It has all tools that are need to do a business presentation. Like screen sharing , highlighting, recording etc.We have connected with 500 active participants like a group discussion and user are using different devices like mobile, laptop, mobile & even from smart monitor. The Meeting happened smooth and no delay in audio or video.

Data speed should be at its best to have a effective meeting.During webinar we join 1000+ participants at that time we found few where unable to join, so they cleared the history to join.

Neeraj
Neeraj
Senior IT Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy To Use Online Meetings Platforms And Lead To Improve Productivity

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It helps me to interact with my colleagues instantly and schedule meetings conveniently. It has greatly aided me in managing the remote server and achieving our goals. Overall, an excellent tool all around with useful features.

This platform is so interactive for video meetings is its most impressive feature. I can take notes throughout the meetings and preserve the information I need without leaving the meetings. Additionally, this platform has some very wonderful capabilities such as screen sharing, file sharing, remote access, etc.

Occasionally a very tiny audio and video lags. There are few customization options for the registration form and is less engaging. During the meetings, copying and pasting into the chatbox does not work at all.

Margareth
Margareth
Capital Market Specialist in Mexico
Marktonderzoek, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

A functional communication tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A technologically advanced communication tool that helps teams have quality conversations through video

It is a good tool to unite work teams or even provide customer service through video calls, it is quite good for sharing documents and even recording calls to maintain closer contacts digitally without being complicated or expensive

I have no problems, since its function is to connect teams and people through video conferences, something that guarantees many more professional and efficient efforts

Hideki
Hideki
Director Consulting Services in Japan
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Understand what teams are looking for in communication

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I recommend it because it is always necessary to have this type of business system

Among its capabilities are the options to share the screen with other users, this in order to be able to see what the other is doing as if it were in the first person, it allows recording calls and even integrates others quickly into the conversation.

I have not had communication problems with the teams I have worked with, those of us who use this tool understand its functions to a great extent

James
President in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Extraordinary Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Martin
Head of development in Tsjechië
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Our new online meeting tool of choice

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Fernando
Regional Business Development Director in Venezuela
Professionele training en coaching, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great experience for a great value!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The quality of the live transmission is great. It also uses less computer resources than other similar products I have used before.

The app is so easy to setup and use! It has a friendly interface, with no hidden issues. I love the technical support.

Probably the limit in host has been may main concern, since I provide services for different companies and manage different working environements, emails, etc.

Speech-Language Pathologist in Japan
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Simple and easy to use web conferencing system.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great.

I use Zoho meeting for my online one-on-one meetings/classes. It is very simple and easy to use. I have not experienced any technical difficulties.

I do not have anything that I dislike about Zoho meeting so far. It would be great to have more fancy features, but Zoho meeting is still good enough to do daily online business for this price.

Ruhul
Ruhul
Senior Product Manager in Bangladesh
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Useful product for online instant meetings.

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The program enables communication between our personal and professional lives. Easy access, simple sharing The continuous, extended calls without any interruptions The way it disconnects in the middle is a minor drawback, but other than that, it's fantastic.

Utilizing it is pretty simple. The cost is quite affordable. fantastic for the other person I'm talking to. Excellent and simple dashboard. I adore the fact that I can schedule a meeting or a webinar, and that the meeting includes a chat feature. In addition, I have more control over who speaks and appears on camera than the participants do. It includes Zoho One and is compatible with all Zoho calendars, booking systems, CRMs, etc. It maintains track of all of your meetings.

Sometimes it disconnects without even giving any warning. The UI needs more themes and setup options. Recurring meetings do not start in due time.

Joseph
Managing Director in India
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

An indispensable tool for business!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. It has given a professional outlook to our operations.

1. Ease of setting up a meeting and meeting link generation with auto download feature for those who do not have Zoho Meeting app already downloaded. 2. Excellent streaming quality inn Audio and Video. 3. Helpful additional features such as sharing, recording, polling, analytics etc.,

1. Audio - I understand sometimes the loss of audio could also be attributed to the internet strength available at various points of collaborators geographies.

Lisa
Director of Credentialing in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Uploading new documents/altering documents

Reactie Zoho

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing us! Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application. If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at [email protected]

Havyas
CEO in India
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Meetings: A pride of India

5,0 vorig jaar

I have been using Zoho meetings for a little over a year now and have found it to be the best video conferencing app on the market. I started with Zoho meetings because I didn't want to deal with all of the setup and technical difficulties that come with Zoom or Skype. It was simple, easy, and intuitive from the start. Plus, it's cheap as well and it does not burn a hole in your pocket.

-It's a bit buggy sometimes -there were a few instances wherein the app just crashed

Abhinav
Abhinav
Sr Software Integrator in India
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Thiago
Owner in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Zoho Meeting app

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm using Zoho Meeting app for custom software development team meetings where we need to share screens and collaborate in real-time.
This has helped us maintain development speed and meet deliveries deadlines.

I've been using Zoho Meeting app for about 20 days and it is fantastic! It is a great tool to collaborate with multiple ppl and screen-sharing, as well as, super easy-to-use built-in presentation tools. I highly recommend it.

The only item I dislike about Zoho Meeting app, which is something I dislike about all standard apps, is that it does not auto adjust the thumbnail tiles automatically when it enters in presentation mode.

Sanchita
Sanchita
Software Engineer in India
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Zoho Meeting for better communication

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Reactie Zoho

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Mathew
Mathew
Area Manager - Africa in Kenia
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Incredible Meeting Platform, Zoho Meeting

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Sending our invites and starting up meetings is super easy. The calendar integration with Outlook keeps me on toes. Online meetings without limitations, we can go as many minutes or hours as we please. Screen sharing feature with colleagues from all over the world is just brilliant. Zoho Meeting is cloud- based software hence I do not need to download it for use. Video and audio quality is excellent. Inteface is extremely easy to use and support is commendable.

I simply love it, sometimes it laggs abit but overall its the Best Meeting platform I have ever used

Simon
MD in Australië
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Meeting in Zoho One suite

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A one-stop-shop in our suite of software and integrated as one.

We use Zoho One in our business and Meeting is just another great integrated part of the suite of Apps. Easy to use and be part of our mail and Calander system.

Not much as worked very well with everything, some people outside of the company didn't know of Zoho meeting and was used to other big brand names but after using it were happy.

Kira
Chief Medical Officer in VS
Biotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

Zoho: Integrations' Master

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I need that a meeting taking place. I open this product and I start to talk with others about important stuff.

Ease of use and user-friendly interface and commands, but it's a product with very advanced features, that satisfy all demands of use.

You can't record the session in free trial. In my opinion, should be enabled for all customers or potential customers.

Jithesh
Jithesh
Director in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best for Zoho Suite Users

5,0 12 maanden geleden

My business is running completley on Zoho Products for everything from Mail to Payroll to HRMS to Project Management. So this is an icing on the cake. Zero effort to integrate, works seamless with my other tools.

Nothing Much that I have noticed. I have never regretted opting zoho