Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Zoho Meeting

Een oplossing voor webconferenties waarmee je interactieve webvergaderingen kunt hosten en boeiende webinars kunt organiseren voor een breder publiek.

Meer informatie over Zoho Meeting

506 reviews worden weergegeven

Chris B.
Chief Executive Officer
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Better and Cheaper than the other Platforms"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Zoho meeting just as much as I love all the other zoho apps. I switched my technology company over a year ago and since then weve switched every business we own over to all zoho apps to manage our businesses.

Pluspunten: Very easy to navigate and use. The webinar feature is a major bonus to an already good platform.

Minpunten: In order to utilize the recording feature you must be on the pro edition.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
COO
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-12-2020

"Zoho Meeting is Great"

Opmerkingen: Comunicación constante y de calidad con todos mis equipos de trabajo.

Pluspunten: Es una herramienta muy practica e intuitiva. Bastante fácil de utilizar por todo el personal de mi compañia y esto nos facilita la comunicación en la virtualidad actual.

Minpunten: Es una herramienta nueva, tiene aún campos por desarrollar e innovar, sin embargo, creo que esta bien encaminada.

van Zoho op 19-1-2021

Hello,
Thank you for your kind words.
If you have any suggestions on improving the fields, please write to us at [email protected] so that we can check and add it.

• Beoordeeld op 26-12-2020
David F.
Business Video Strategist
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021

"Zoho Meeting"

Pluspunten: Ease of use and integrates with my email, calendar, CRM . Everything works together with links and connections with the Zoho apps and the others products like Google or Microsoft.

Minpunten: At this stage it is just a matter of getting used the layout of Zoho Meeting when used to Google Meet and Zoom

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021
Manuel R.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

"Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running"

Opmerkingen: Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pluspunten: API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Minpunten: After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something broke. We had instances were none of the cameras for the participants showed on screen, it took a week for them to figure out how to resolve, sometimes functionality was changed or was completely disabled between versions (presenter permissions) and the latest and the reason we decided to move after months of being customers, today (June 11, 2020) both of their mobile application crashed when people tried to access via their mobile phones. Support is just frustrating, they don't have a number to get on a call with your when you have issues, everything is being handled via email and from India, so good luck resolving any concern on your business hours, all of our support concerns were replied back with "Oh sorry, please provide meeting ID, we will resolve diligently", it was never resolved their support strategy is to let things resolve by themselves or for you to give up. Now one of the PROs was the API access as it turns they removed all documentation on how to use their APIs so good luck trying to figure out that yourself if you didn't have an integration in place.

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020
CRM Implementation Consultant
Public relations en communicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021

"Ease of use is a plus"

Opmerkingen: It has been easy to use, sends more follow up email reminders.

Pluspunten: This software is easily deployed and goes well with any product from the Zoho suite. It is useful on both my iPad and my desktop,

Minpunten: Audio has trouble from time to time and cuts in and out.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021
Commercial & Communications Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: It was the last day of my 14day trial period and I was yet to host my first webinar. I sent an email to zoho customer service requesting for an extension. I wasn't sure I would get a positive response. Guess what? They responded promptly with 3days extension to my trail period. How fantastic!
My webinar setup, and the virtual event was seamless. But it's the service that did it for me.
Thank you Team Zoho!

Pluspunten: I liked the different template options for pre registration, etc. and the fact that, I could choose whose registration to approve or decline.

Minpunten: The tutorial showed me how to operate a successful webinar. So fortunately, I didn't have any issues

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020
Milind J.
Co-founder
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

"User Friendly & Convenient Online Meeting & Webinar Platform"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic Experience and probably I will switch to Zoho platform for lifetime.

Pluspunten: Platform is very convenient for usage & I would recommend this to anyone who are glued to buzz making platforms.

Minpunten: Platform marketing is not enough and that's why most people need this platform are glued to expensive platforms which do that exacly what Zoho does.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020
Daniela S.
Entrepreneur
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"Great for webinars"

Pluspunten: I liked all the features (for example, the fact that you can record and that you can add co-hosts to support your meetings and webinars).

Minpunten: I'm not yet dissatisfied with anything about Zoho, everything seems clear and easy to use.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
C l A.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"Zoho Meetings is best for my business remote workers"

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very happy and wish I could have discovered Zoho Meetings sooner before jumping from software to Software

Pluspunten: The screen sharing and recording and saving for later. Real time collaboration even on the go with the mobile app

Minpunten: Features are great. Pricing could be better for small start-ups wanting to use Meetings

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
CEO/President
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020

"Great for Small Businesses"

Pluspunten: I used meetings and replaced Zoom! Great product!

Minpunten: Nothing- everything was great! I enjoy using zoho meetings very much.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020
James W.
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2020

"Extraordinary Product"

Opmerkingen: We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pluspunten: Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Minpunten: It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2020
Nidhi S.
Co-Founder & CTO
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

"A web-based conferencing soultion"

Opmerkingen: The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pluspunten: Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Minpunten: The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

van Zoho op 16-5-2019

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at [email protected] We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
Hermione H.
Assistant Branch Manager
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2018

"A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication."

Opmerkingen: Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pluspunten: It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Minpunten: Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

van Zoho op 24-6-2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at [email protected] with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2018
Chad B.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2020

"Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions"

Opmerkingen: Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pluspunten: Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively. My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Minpunten: When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2020
Terri armenta -.
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

"Very EASY to use!"

Opmerkingen: Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pluspunten: The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price.
I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business.
The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings.
My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Minpunten: I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020
Martin W.
Head of development
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"Our new online meeting tool of choice"

Opmerkingen: Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pluspunten: Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Minpunten: Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
José blas B.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

"Herramienta esencial para reuniones de coordinación con el equipo y clientes"

Opmerkingen: El problema de la distancia para la coordinación de los proyectos lo hemos resuelto con las reuniones de Zoho Meeting

Pluspunten: La situación actual del confinamiento nos ha trasladado a nuestras casas, ahora es cuando más estamos explotando el potencial de la suite de Zoho One, entre ellas el Cliq y Meeting, donde con esta última realizamos nuestras reuniones matutinas de coordinación del equipo entre las áres de desarrollo, diseño y marketing. Además también lo utilizamos para agendar las reuniones online con clientes donde les resulta bastante sencillo y cómodo, algo que valoran mucho.
¡A día de hoy, Zoho Meeting es una herramienta esencial para nuestro día a día!

Minpunten: La única pegas es que para poder solicitar el acceso remoto es necesario descargar la aplicación de escritorio.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020
Eduardo G.
Co-Propietario
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019

"Great for Online Conference!"

Opmerkingen: It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pluspunten: You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Minpunten: You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Christopher S.
Chief of Training
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

"Easy Web-based application"

Opmerkingen: I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Pluspunten: The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Minpunten: Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

van Zoho op 19-1-2021

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon.
We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates.
Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link.

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020
Lisa M.
Director of Credentialing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

"Zoho"

Pluspunten: Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Minpunten: Uploading new documents/altering documents

van Zoho op 12-11-2019

Thank you for reviewing us!

Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application.

If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Rainmaker
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"Free trial"

Opmerkingen: Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Pluspunten: Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Minpunten: Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Waldemar C.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020

"Wy I love Zoho Meeting"

Opmerkingen: Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Pluspunten: I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Minpunten: Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020
Peter F.
Co-Owner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade"

Pluspunten: Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be) Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM) Webinar + meeting functionality

Minpunten: I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Abhinav K.
Sr Software Integrator
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2019

"Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar."

Opmerkingen: Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Pluspunten: Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Minpunten: Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2019
Prasanna K.
Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021

"Easy to Use and Affordable"

Opmerkingen: I use it everyday for my meetings with clients across the world - (US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia and India) - My clients and I have never had any issues.

Pluspunten: I like how intuitive and easy to use this solution is. Its also good in terms of privacy and security.

Minpunten: There are features missing but its a work in progress. Software world is constantly evolving so you can can't complain.

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021