Over Vuforia

Vuforia provides the fastest, easiest and most advanced AR solutions to help industrial enterprises address workforce challenges.

Meer informatie over Vuforia

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Vuforia

Waar voor je geld
5,0

Vuforia heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (1)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Vuforia eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1)

Mahmud
Mahmud
Graduate Research Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great plugin with Unity

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a Unity Simulation Developer and I dabbled around the Augmented Reality sphere for a while. The first AR application I built was with Vuforia and Unity. It was quite easy to create. I had to upload an image to use as a marker and wrote a few line of codes to spawn a 3D model whenever the camera sees the marker. Most options were drag and drop, nothing difficult. After deploying and running the app on my android phone, whenever I put the marker image in front of the camera, it would spawn that 3D model. A lot more is achievable with quite an ease.

First of all, it comes built-in with Unity, the game development platform. Second, it is free to use. Third, the learning curve is not that steep. Fourth, great community of users and educational materials out there.

I have not use there other products except the Unity plug-in. But, from my experience of using it there I can say that they are doing a great job in this highly competitive market.