Over BirdDog

Versatile inspection & data collection software for industries required to perform inspections for safety or government regulations.

Meer informatie over BirdDog

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van BirdDog

5,0
4,0
Waar voor je geld

BirdDog heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je BirdDog eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Amy
Service & Inspection Supervisor in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience With Using BirdDog By Asurio Software

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with BirdDog has been a very good one. The people in technical support have always been very helpful. The same goes for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the others that I have had to contact with various questions. If I send an email or leave a voicemail, their turn around time for getting back in touch with me has been excellent.

Easy To Learn How To Use Scheduling Inspections Downloading The Reports Adding New Customers

I haven't been able to figure out a way to efficiently keep track of failed inspections The look (readability) of the reports has been confusing to several of our customers, but in my opinion it looks much better and way more professional than the reports from our previous inspection software.

Natasha
Extinguisher & Suppression Coordinator in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Asurio BirdDog Review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this has made work a lot easier. Everyone has the same report and can see the previous answers which is helpful. We are still working to streamline using the queries feature and some of our processes.

One of the most impactful feature of this has been the bright red fails. They are made apparent for the customer now. It has helped with keeping our customers systems up to date and in good working order.

Least favorite is probably the fire extinguishers report. It is a process once the extinguisher are brought back to the shop for service, we then have to go back into the report to set the dates to make everything more streamlined.

Tamica
Logistics Coordinator in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

BirdDog by Asurio is a great product I use daily!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are making reports readily available and legible to customers.

It was a bit difficult to navigate at first. But once you learn how to move around and what each screen does it's pretty easy. I like the ease of finding any reports archived or not.

Trying to add devices to reports was my least favorite part. Sometimes our company calls a device by another name and items are hard to find unless you were a tech before. It would be nice to be able to start typing the name of the device, like "smoke detector' and then it would eliminate devices to make it easier.

Reactie Asurio

4 maanden geleden

Hi Tamica - Thank you for your great comments & feedback. We appreciate it.-The BirdDog team

john
Fire and Life Safety Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Birddog Experience

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: the experience with Birddog has been excellent, from the start up to training to implementation to customer service. We are very happy with the product.

The integration into our existing business process was simple and the training provided was excellent.

The customer data base we do not use it for the purpose of billing clients.

Reactie Asurio

vorige maand

Thank you John. We're glad that BirdDog is providing a good experience and getting the job done for you!