Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Icedrive

Cloudopslag met ingebouwde versleuteling aan de klantzijde.

Meer informatie over Icedrive

It is easy to use with your phone or tablet as well.

Beoordelingen van Icedrive

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Icedrive heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 23 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Icedrive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (23)

Craige
Craige
Owner in Saint Lucia
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Secure and low cost solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Really good app with decent support, secure and easy to use across several platforms making it a decent investment for businesses on a budget but want a secure solution.

It's really good a platform has a lifetime deal per amount of storage and also a separate encrypted tier they don't upsell in addition to their packages like other platforms

ability to preview files and documents stored in the encrypted folders like a normal one. It makes it a bit cumbersome and they should really fix that

Marcius
Entrepreneur in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Generous offers from a new star file storage company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Icedrive is a great new file storage company. It has great potential and I really wish it to succeed. It has good working apps for desktop, mac, phone AND linux. And if you still need more, you also have the web version. The storage space is generous, but the speed is sometimes lacking.
Their interface is clean and modern and it looks like a great forward-thinking company. Give it a chance and you'll probably be pleasantly impressed.

They have a portable windows app, which works great if you want to have a larger storage on your memory stick. They also have a good working mobile app. Password protection and Share Timeout for files are also features that I use. A great thing is, they also have a Linux app, which I haven't used on my ubuntu PC, but it's great to know that it's available - for many other file storage services linux is completely forgotten. They actually made apps for every devices - desktop, mac, phone AND linux and PLUS the portable one. The Web version works really well, yet at some point they wanted to discontinue it.

The download speed sometimes is lacking. So this wouldn't be my primary pick for sharing very large files if you want them to get there quickly. A concern I have is, will the company last on the long-term? I see they have lifetime deals, and I, myself, have taken advantage of this deal, but if they keep it up, how will this affect their cashflow on the long term? I'm concerned about them shutting everything down and me not being able to recover my files in time. Which is why they aren't my primary pick for file-storage. Don't store the most important files on them, or if you do, also store them somewhere else. At least for the time being, I'd like to see them gain more "business roots" and see their long-term success. Having made apps for every device, the only thing missing is getting on the Windows Store for those of us who also have Windows 10 locked in S Mode.

el mahdi
el mahdi
support for information technology in Marokko
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

cheapest price for the highest quality

3,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It can be said that it is one of the best cloud storage programs, at an excellent price, and I recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use storage program

Icedrive An outstanding product with lots of wonderful features, including: - wonderful value for the money - Secure and user-friendly software- Notices regarding all program-related information

Sometimes it is not possible to upload large data.

Mona
Office Manager in VS

I think it’s great

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This experience has left me feeling impressed and content, it’s great for storage.

This couldn’t be better for storage and yes it is fast. It’s affordable and I think the service is the best. I think it’s secure enough to store anything, it syncs completely. I like that I can play audio and video files from Icedrive, that is more useful in home life though. Couldn’t be easier to use.

All of the hiccups come when I want to share something or move files. It’s too complicated and a bit ridiculous. I think a way to work together should be included when updates are made.

Josh
Josh
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome Cloud Storage that can be attached as a drive on the PC

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At the beginning there were a few little issues but the customer service was always there to help and they updated quite often meaning problems would be fixed as well.

The best thing about this is that I can use this service just like another drive on my computer but I have access to it from anywhere. I can easily mount it and it is just like having a physical drive but better. They are always updating it.

The only issue is it is probably not fast enough to really play games off of so don't use it for that. Everything else is fantastic.

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Reliable Backup So Far!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, their online storage has been reliable and I haven't experienced any errors while uploading via their website's "drag and drop" functionality. Honestly, I'm apprehensive about longevity since I purchased a lifetime subscription via AppSumo and I already had another lifetime service (Zoolz) go bust. If I keep seeing IceDrive grow their monthly revenue and reputation, I might start storing more critical files with them. For now, they're perfect for non-critical files. I haven't used their Windows client so I cannot comment on the functionality.

I picked up a copy of the software when it was available on AppSumo for a limited time. I've been using it to store non-critical educational files for viewing and listening over the internet. It's proven to be a great way to store files in the cloud and access them from anywhere.

Their iOS app does not allow you to play a video or audio file while the screen is locked. I was hoping to listen to audio and lessons while exercising but it shuts off when I lock the screen.

Kim
Paralegal in VS

Secure cloud storage platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was pleasurable and I was pleasantly surprised with this product especially with it being somewhat new.
Icedrive has some unique features but it's also missing several that you may need.
Icedrive successfully served us as a cloud storage platform

The high level of security and great privacy policy are what attracted us to icedrive. It uses zero knowledge encryption meaning only you can view your files. I liked the ease of syncing and versioning files. Icedrive can be used like a physical drive on your desktop which is neat. It's also very convenient that no installation is required for use on your PC. It is easy to use with your phone or tablet as well. Icedrive allows you to customize the color or theme for each folder. I'm all about customization and while this is a simple feature it was one of my favorites! It also functions as a visual search aid. The overall design is crisp and appealing.

The downloading and uploading speeds have not been consistent nor satisfactory for me. I read reviews that praised the speed so that was very disappointing. Icedrive does not have some of the features that we need and were expecting. One of the foremost is duplicate file recognition, I don't understand why that was not included. It's incredibly frustrating. Collaboration tools are also lacking so it isn't necessarily suitable for teams.

Jessie
Jessie
Homecraft Worker in Malawi
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

The most usable cloud storage

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally, I love Icedive because of it speed and ease of use.

I like cloud drive because when you log in, you feel like you are using your local storage. After all, it is fast and has the features of an offline file explorer. It allows the user to move files and folders between the cloud and local storage flawlessly. It uploads pictures directly from the camera with good quality, even in darker places. Uploading the picture happens quickly too. It is like a storekeeper who does not waste much of my time.

The app does not help me much with orderliness in my folders. If I upload a file which is already existing, it does not ask me what to do. I just find the same file multiple times. This is something that can be worked on.

victor
network operation center in El Salvador
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

General information

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I consider it is a great software if you want to save money, it offers a good price and the software itself is not so complex to use or synchronize files. the synchronization works in real-time and the platform doesn't crash at all.

it has different options to synchronize multiples devices and also we can mount a drive when you open the option this pc

sometimes the synchronization duplicates files for example if we change the name on a file, on the ice drive cloud appears the previous file with the old name and the new file that I just renamed. (this happens according to your setup preferences.

Richard
Owner in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Icedrive - a newer option in the cloud storage space

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While not as feature rich or well rounded as some other companies in this space, I've been pleased with the platform. The mobile integration has been fantastic, and once they have their Mac integration up and running, I will be 100% happy with the product.

Icedrive is a relative newcomer to the cloud storage space and has made its presence felt with an innovative, reliable service that integrates brilliantly with my iphone and ipad. It's pricing model is also very competitive so it will suit any business or individual who wants to make use of their digital content on all devices without having to worry about running out of storage capacity.

While Icedrive is brilliant to use with iOS devices, it lacks a Mac Application/integration at the momemt, and the only way to access from my computer is through the web interface.

Private Investigator in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Uniquely Useful

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My verdict is yes, try it. Great deal (10 GB free!!) Reliable service, which is what really counts.

Icedrive feels like using a USB stick, only it's cloud storage that's accessible anywhere. What's really neat, is how quickly everything syncs. Cache control makes load time almost non existent.

To add a colorful analogy: Icedrive is like my tactical phone case. Sturdy, reliable, but not very flashy.I wouldn't complain if more features were added.

SHERQ Officer in Malawi
Landbouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy and fast cloud storage

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I keep my personal files and share with family members.

I Icedrive because it is straightforward to use. If is as fast and responsive as local storage. Syncs well on multiple devices. File sharing is at fingertip. Streams videos and audios well.

Graphics is too ordinary. Syncing not that perfect. A file uploaded twice in one folder will write file (2) without your confirmation.

Kira
Foster Marketing Agent in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use but lacking in features

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Icedrive did work for our personal needs but failed to meet our business needs. Even for a small business or team like ours it's just not functional or efficient.

It's very easy to use and simple. It didn't take long for me to understand how to use icedrive or teach my colleagues how to use it. Icedrive has a good privacy policy and good encryption. I do feel safe using it. The price is affordable and straightforward. It's easy to integrate other platforms.

There's no business or team plan and it's not really built for that anyway. This is a personal service and it did not meet our business needs. I also did not like the file sharing feature, it's very limited and basic.

Olga
Olga
ESL/EFL Tutor in Slowakije
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best I have ever seen!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best of the best! It is amazing, reliable, trustworthy and easy-to-use service!
User-friendly, customizable, responsive, comfy, beautiful, useful, time-saving, indispensable, pleasant and impressive.

Design, support (technical, billing, account, etc), easy to use on Linux OS, perfectly works via browsers, pleasant prices, doesn't require to install anything on your PC, stable, reliable, secure and ready-to-use without wasting any time on installing, updating or upgrading something, fast and comfy verification and authentication.

Cloud search is not perfect and some saved files are displayed incorrectly, but probably it is something with my weird OS.

hm
Producer and Marketing Manager in Bangladesh
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good Cloud Storage Drive with good speed

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Icedrive is very positive. It facilitates my files and documents storing and sharing with excellent speed. The versions of the same file option are a lifesaver when mistakenly the file is edited.

There are many that I must appreciate about Icedrive. First of all, the User interface is very smart and easy to navigate. The speed of Uptime, download time and video playback time are really superb. The data encryption is very strong also. Another excellent of Icedrive is the versioning of files which is very efficient for mistakenly lost data.

Icedrive should take care of the selective sync and data center selection option.

Chimwemwe
Hospital Administrator in Malawi
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Ice drive review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like to keep pictures, music and some records for my business.

The advantages of this software are that you can upload multiple files of different types. I like the themes feature because you can change the color of your folders. You can use it for streaming music videos.

The disadvantage of this software is that it does not detect dublicate files. The same file you can find many times in one folder.

Moses
Project Officer in Malawi
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

Icedrive Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the big space to keep all my files with encryption.

Icedrive clold a storage applications that helps to keep notes and files like music, videos, photos, documents, and compressed files easily online. Like the theme optimization feature. It has big free space of 1TB

One thing that I don't like is that we can't chat on Icedrive. The chat feature was going to be good for the collaboration.

Moises
Moises
Design Graphics and Marketing in Ecuador
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy and simple storage

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has been very useful, I was surprised that the .ai and .psd files could be viewed with my preview, it is very fast and easy to use. I like how the interface looks, it would be nice if you could customize the folders with specific colors and not just the 6 colors available, but it still does its job.

I really liked this storage , it is easy to use and has a nice interface , it is super fluid , easy to add to the computer , as for the plans are very well ,the Lite and Pro + in annuals are the best in my opinion compared to those I have used before.

I saw that they have improved and added several features that were needed, they should add features like documents and presentations from the cloud itself but it is very good.

Zwack
Zwack
Teacher in Malawi
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Most Customizable Cloud Store.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like this application because it gives me much freedom in the settings. I can choose to automatically upload all my pictures, leaving out the videos, or the other way round. I can also choose to auto-organize them or not. I can set notifications for different activities in the app and they work pretty well. I can change folder colors to match the contents and please my mind. Apart from the flexible customizations, the application has the best speed compared to its competitors which I have personally used.

I would mention challenges if I had faced any. But I do not have.

Diane
Paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Fast uploads

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I used icedrive for the first time I assumed the upload had failed because I had taken a quick phone call and when I sat down again it was no longer uploading. I was ecstatic to see it had just finished so quickly! Icedrive is great for individuals, not for teams or groups.

Icedrive gave me 10 gb of cloud storage for free and it was certainly easy to use. It looks very elegant and new. All of the pricing is clear and there are no hidden fees or add on features. The security is better than I expected for the price, I turned on two factor authentication. Uploading and downloading were much faster than I expected too, the speed is exceptional!

I share documents every day and icedrive made that more difficult, not easier. It's also more difficult for someone to share with me, the shared folders need to be fixed and allow link sharing. Only two "clients" can use icedrive meaning I'm not able to sync from every device I use, and I can't select what I want to sync. Only one user can edit a document.

Calin
Project Manager in Roemenië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Icedrive - great if just want to store stuff

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's ok if you need to backup your files and leave them alone. If you need to work all day with a cloud solution get something else, this software is great only on paper.

It's easy to use, you will see another hard drive in 'My computer'

Well, this must be one of the worst ways to update an app: every time you restarted your computer, it asks for an update by downloading the new version, you click on it, and it updates the app - a new shortcut is created on your desktop. What's really bad is that the app must be started manually again in order to keep your cloud idle.

Martha
Occupational Health and Safety Manager in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Sufficient cloud storage

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like Icedrive for the generous free space of 1 TB it offers. It has an inbuilt media player and streaming is possible.

Streaming feature is very basic. Not enough tools on the tool bar.

Grafisch ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Coud storage solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

1. Modern interface and easy to use. 2. Great upload and download speed. 3. Free version with 10gb available. 4. No learning curve involved.

I have not found anything to dislike in this cloud storage service.