Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Mirro

Mirro is een gebruiksvriendelijk, cloudgebaseerd platform voor prestatiebeheer.

Meer informatie over Mirro

119 reviews worden weergegeven

Ana D.
Ana D.
Managing Director in Roemenië
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

One stop shop for people management: light, intuitive, engaging

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

Covers performance management impeccably: besides OKRs and formal performance evaluations, you get to give timely and meaningful feedback to colleagues and formally recognize contributions to work environment, culture, team spirit, as well as business results. Peer to peer, manager to individual contributor, top-down, bottom-up: it greatly facilitates open communication and allows for incremental and constant improvements to work done. Dashboard makes it impossible to forget milestones such as quarterly reviews, birthdays, company anniversaries. User experience is friendly, new hires can on-board themselves in no time. In terms of HR Admin work, Mirro has saved a ton of time and countless Excel files have happily been deleted for good: timesheets, contracts, employment documents, leave planning, replacement policies... The Customer Service team is highly responsive and will help with any request in no time.

Cons:

Being one of the early adopters, I would've loved to see this product go to market sooner.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Ana! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Alexandra A.
Customer Success Manager in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

So far so good

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: I've been using Mirro briefly, so far I've seem to found the necessary information.

Pros:

It has a clean UI, the features are placed and explained properly.

Cons:

I have nothing I dislike, I need to just look further into it.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Alexandra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Veronica B.
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

good software, has great potential

3 6 maanden geleden

Comments: I think the product is easy to use and helpful for any type of organisation, I'm happy we started this collaboration

Pros:

Before the implementation, the sales team offered a lot of useful information very patiently. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was willing to meet our team to answer possible questions, and this I appreciated a lot. The implementation support was flawless, responsiveness to emails was very fast. I like the ease of use, some of the functionalities (like kudos and the interactive homepage) are cool, also the "have you met X" is a nice functionality. It was (in theory) easy to implement the software in our company.

Cons:

I already suggested adding some new functionalities that would be helpful for our organisation. Although the sales presentation was impressive, the application has some bugs that interfered with the implementation part. The good part is that their representative (Lavinia) helped me during this process. I think the biggest issue I had so far was that we had co edit some of the information (for all the colleagues) manually - if we were a bigger company, this would have been a lot more time-consuming.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing Mirro: I liked the performance and kudos / feedback functionalities

Switched From: Zoho People

Reasons for Switching to Mirro: cost / quality

5 maanden geleden

Hi Veronica! Kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Vlad H.
Account Exec in Roemenië
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Good addition for every company

4 5 maanden geleden

Pros:

Pleasant and easy to use, switches promptly and quick between functions, nice design and useful features. I'm a big fan of the kudos function. Mirro makes our company feel strongly connected in pursuing our goals.

Cons:

Wish we would be able to use it in English. I look forward to expanding the range of functionalities we use daily.

5 maanden geleden

Vlad, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Please check your profile settings and alternate between language options as you wish. If there's any trouble with that, drop us a line at [email protected]

Andreia C.

Dare for more!

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Three big problems have been solved:
- clarity on the area of personal objectives;
- clarity on the leave & attendance area. People used to send weekly questions to HR about the situation of the days off (paid vacation).
- we've encouraged the provision of feedback (Kudos)

Pros:

Clarity provided by the Leave & Attendance section!

Cons:

Salary section should be customized according to fixed salaries and the frequency of bonuses.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Andreia, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Bogdan cristi P.
Bogdan cristi P.
Delivery Manager in Roemenië

A very useful product

4 6 maanden geleden

Pros:

- Easy to use - Multiple onboarding opportunities - A lot of functionalities offered even on the template generation of documents

Cons:

-The fact that you can not manage the worked hours of the colleagues I manage

5 maanden geleden

Hi Bogdan, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, we've seen this input from some of your colleagues as well.

Lidia cristina B.
Lidia cristina B.
Content Manager in Roemenië
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Above all, Mirro helps us keep connected

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Mirro helps us be more organised and more connected in a remote environment.

Pros:

I love the Kudos feature. It really helps create a more cohesive team spirit when working remote. I also like the interface and how easy it is for me to manage my team's vacation days and cross compare to all the members of the organisation.

Cons:

I would like to have more options when it comes to evaluations. An option for tables or something more number-friendly would be great.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Lidia, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration while developing the next iteration for performance reviews - we'll be talking a lot more about that this summer. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Diana M.
Diana M.
Sr. Customer Care Manager in Roemenië

Love it

5 6 maanden geleden

Pros:

Easy to use, lots of personalised features and nice celebrating messages.

Cons:

Nothing to add here, it has all I need for my area

5 maanden geleden

Hi Diana, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Theodor I.
Theodor I.
Software Developer in Roemenië

Honest review

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: My overall experience with Mirro was a very good one, I managed to ask for feedback and receive it anytime I wanted.

Pros:

I love Mirro because it allows us to keep track of our holiday days and see when our colleagues are off. It is also synchronized with Teams, so those will be automatically added to our calendar.

Cons:

I don't think there is something that should be changed about Mirro. Tho, it would be nice to add more reactions (e.g. love, haha, angry), as Facebook has :D

5 maanden geleden

Hi Theodor, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Product marketing manager in Roemenië
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Great tool for your team

5 6 maanden geleden

Pros:

I like the way we interact as a team, supporting each other, but also having fun when someone celebrates something. I also like the transparency of the days off that each colleague has

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about this software

5 maanden geleden

Hi Cristina! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Anca Z.
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

The friendliest app ever!

4 6 maanden geleden

Comments: I love this app, and I also like how fast your team answers when we have a problem we need to fix. Kudos for that!

Pros:

The design is the best! It's very friendly and colorful, it keeps you in a good mood, and it's making me want to spend more time on the app! Another amazing thing is the fact that we can give each other kudos and feedback, it's very easy to use, and keeps the team engaged. A big plus for the GIFs, we use them all the time in the comment section!

Cons:

As an admin, I feel like there is room for improvement in the next areas: - export payroll: the excel is great and it has a lot of useful information, but after I download it I have to manually make room to see the names or the days that our colleagues had paid vacation. I am mentioning this because Mirro got us used to a cute and cozy design, and when you download the export, it kinda lowers expectations. - some functionalities are a bit complicated to use: for example, as an admin, if I want to add extra free days, I have to make a lot of steps to make that happen. It would help if I could to that by 2 steps, 2 buttons. - also as an admin, I feel like it would be great to have a better view on the people who took the day off. Right now I have to check it, but maybe if there was a calendar on the right with the names of the people who have the day of, it would be great. - Kudos: this is the best feature, and we like to implement it more within the company, so it would help if we would have a database with specific numbers and dates for the Kudos given/received.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Anca, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Iuliana I.
UX Designer in Frankrijk
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Excelent fresh product. I love it.

4 6 maanden geleden

Comments: I love the transparency it offers cross functional teams and love the the my objectives panel.

Pros:

What I like about Mirro is that it comes with a fresh and minimal layout. Furthermore I like that it has a pretty intuitive user interface. The content is pretty digestible as well and information is easy to find because of the functional search function.

Cons:

Nothing negative to say about mirro, just tiny user interface elements that for me are a bit off place, i.e.The "plus" top right button for add an objective looks a bit out of place for me. It's good that it is there, but the placement needs a fix. In "Holidays and presence" there's a big gap between the ask for time off - the actual hours count (with green)- and the hours you can ask to work in advance.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Iuliana, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Andrei S.
Software Engineer in Roemenië
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers

Mirro review

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: It's way way better than other products of the kind that we've used in the past. It has a straightforward interface and it's relatively easy to use.

Pros:

Well - I really enjoy the fact that I can request feedback. It would, however, be more useful to actually get a follow up on those items - because I think they can easily be ignored atm.

Cons:

I don't really appreciate the phrasing, to be honest. It just seem sort of like a kid that's trying too hard.

5 maanden geleden

Thanks for the review, Andrei! We're looking into phrasing constantly, so it would be super-helpful of you to point out certain examples at [email protected] We'll get right on fixing the messages

Cristiana N.
Student Advisor in Roemenië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Mirro Review

4 6 maanden geleden

Comments: I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

Pros:

I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Cons:

Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Cristina R.
Sales Agent in Roemenië
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Feedback

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: Mirro helps me centralize my documents, CO days and helps me see where I stand at team level

Pros:

the software is easy to use,we have a record of the days off and th hours of departure and recovery, we have available a centalization of personal evaluations but also at team level

Cons:

i would prefer to be able to stay logged in without logging out durind the day

5 maanden geleden

Hi Cristina, you are a vital part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted down your suggestions and we'll look into it. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

Alina R.
Agile Coach in Roemenië

Good product

4 5 maanden geleden

Pros:

The feedback and performace review features, holiday requests, flexi time requests

Cons:

The are where you define the teams/departments - it should provide more flexibility as there are companies that are organized different than the "traditional" way Also it should start taking into account that there are a lot of companies that switched to WFH completely.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Alina, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this nice review! We're trying to accommodate as many company structures as possible and will make sure that some restrictions will be lifted in upcoming releases. Cool tip: some companies use the actual Work Away feature to highlight when people are coming to the office, by just adding a new rule - dashboards included :D

Alexandru C.
Team Leader in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Perspective from a new user

4 6 maanden geleden

Comments: A good experience, a lot of useful functions that if not used, would slow down the rate of work significantly and make it hard to track all the employees, especially when the people are working from home.

Pros:

Very helpful functions to organise documents, overtime, leave days, punch in/out for remote work. Additionally, the performance reviews of the employees is easy to use and easy to organize the information.

Cons:

The fact that all documents are uploaded in a single place makes them hard to find sometimes.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Silvia T.
Agile Coach in Roemenië
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Mirro is not just a payroll tool but keeping your team engaged and

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: As an Agile coach is important to celebrate wins around my teams and show them appreciation. Is amazing to see how the people are using the kudos feature in mirro to thank their colleagues for different interactions.
Easy to manage leave requests from email wherever I am, also from my mobile device

Pros:

Is not just a tool where I go when I have to make a leave request. The news feed where we have the activity news, kudos and feedback is amazing and keep people connected in a positive vibe. I feel very useful about the okrs feature and the performance tool feature.

Cons:

Very confusing to find the leave requests I approved, when someone in my team for whom I manage the leave requests. Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there)

5 maanden geleden

Hi Silvia, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Vlad S.
SEO in Roemenië
Online media, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

A good product for companies, but also for employees

5 6 maanden geleden

Pros:

The easy evidence of the vacation days. So is great also for employer and also for employee.

Cons:

Everything is great. No need to make improvements, at least from my P.O.V.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Vlad, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Bogdan I.
Graphic Designer in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Affordable performance management software with a twist

4 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Solved the painful process of getting days off which is a big plus for me.
Also, I love that I can keep track of my objectives and check many other things without needing to use multiple platforms/apps, so that also fixed it for me.

Pros:

The social component and the fact that I can track objectives: either mine, or my teams'. It's fairly easy to use and the interface is responsive on phone, tablet or desktop regardless of the operating system which is a big plus.

Cons:

The fact that I can't choose what information (badges, objectives) to display on my profile (as a user). Also, it would be nice to let each user visually customize his personal page (backgrounds, accents, etc.) Would be nice to also have some reacts that can be used on posts, similar to linkedin.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Bogdan, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Marian B.
Head of Data in Roemenië
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

useful tool for team members

5 6 maanden geleden

Pros:

you can easily see the colleagues statuses, their achievements and you can sync with their calendar

Cons:

a bit difficult to browse in but great features

5 maanden geleden

Hi Marian, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Teona-maria Z.
Account executive in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Review for Mirro

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: I like mirro. I think it is a tool that helps a bussines a lot, especially if there are objectives that need to be pursued and measured.

Pros:

I really like that I can enter the information quickly, especially the timing part and not only

Cons:

Sometimes there are times when I have to wait for a certain option to load, but it doesn't happen very often.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Teona, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. We're improving the solution continuously, loading times were a definitive focus, should be fixed by last week's infrastructure upgrade.

Denisa C.
Financial Advisor in Roemenië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

My work buddy

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Mirro is an efficient working tool, helping employers track users' activity and also providing great tools for users in order to manage their work, documents, holidays and so on.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and has efficient features.

Cons:

It doesn't have the option to pause your activity and restart it at some point later, at least in my case. You can only stop the clock when you check out from work.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Denisa, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Andrei P.
Product Manager in Roemenië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Team management with a twist ;)

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Easy to use, friendly UI / UX. Modern team management and employee engagement tool.

Pros:

Intuitive design, easy to use overall. Easily track performance, request documents from HR, great bundle!

Cons:

Would be great if Mirro had a mobile app version.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Regarding your feedback, please try saving the page on the home screen, it is a PWA and you'll be able to open it browser-based directly from your phone's main screen. Drop us a line for more details, at [email protected]

Monica C.
developer in Roemenië
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Kudos!

5 5 maanden geleden

Pros:

Great product with a fresh and nice design. Easy to use tool that helps teams align to company objectives and grow a culture of continuous feedback. It saves me time.

Cons:

I do not consider other features necessary.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Monica, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!