Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AirSend

AirSend is een contextuele werkruimte die je gesprekken, bestanden en lijsten op één plek samenbrengt, zodat je sneller kunt werken.

Meer informatie over AirSend

AirSend is so easy to use and has a very comprehensive format. It's easy to see any assigned tasks as well as view and reply to all messages sent among a group.

It was hard to maneuver the app at first. So I think that the app should have short video tutorial on how to input files and actions.

Beoordelingen van AirSend

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AirSend heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 97 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AirSend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (97)

Peter
Peter
Owner in Zweden
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Fairly complete for easy collaboration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great to have all these features in one place.

I love the simplicity - very easy for new users to learn, especially the audio and video calling. Being able to store files and organize them the way I want is fantastic.

The task management is the weakest feature. It would be great to have a kanban board and time tracking.

Bruno
Economo in Italië
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

AirSend: easy power

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have now a complete panel with all the projects and to do list in a single place.
I know who and how is working on a project and I can see the team's update
I don't need to send mails and mails to the team...

I like the easy to use interface, the possibility to update channel by mail, the manage of different types of files

could be interesting to synchronize file between devices and AirSend to have the possibility to transform a list of messages in a channel

Jaime
Welth Advisor in Chili
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

simple but it lacks of essential features

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are better projects and tasks managers out there, meanwhile I'll stick to toodledo. I'm looking forward for the next iteration!

The UI is simple, which is good. Windows app it does work well also.

It lacks of minimum features for a solid task and team manager, like repeating tasks. A dark theme would be great too.

Mitch
Art Director in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Growing idea by a company with ethics

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great idea, just not sure the two ends meet yet.

In this day and age, it's almost impossible to find a cloud-based piece of software that doesn't consume your data for money, or lie about the interactions between the user and their data. I've been a CodeLathe fan since around 2008, when I purchased my first TonidoPlug. AirSend is a great idea, applying the same strict ethical code from cloud-based home servers to cloud-based productivity. App is clean and is pretty clear about what it does.

I have to admit, as a professional, this isn't in a state yet where I would feel comfortable using it as a method of transferring files to clients, partners or coworkers. In the cloud industry, we are very focused on individual security hygiene, and an app or service that looks like a consumer app could raise eyebrows and slow progress. Would highly recommend taking the same approach as NextCloud, or rework the UI of the app to feel similar to that of other major competitors with fewer scruples.

Emre
System Administrator in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use, All features are connected

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the software. Especially if you work based on the project I think this is the one of best software that you can share files and talk about it in chat very quick and easy.

I like the Channel idea. This will keep all chat conversation and files within the channel that keep all in organized. Storage is more than enough to keep all files. It makes so simple to keep and share the files.

When I create a channel it takes some time to update the whole system. I believe there will be improvements in the future but windows application and android app need to be more responsive.

Ramiro
Vfx in Mexico
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Great product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Increasing productivity in our team by speeding our data transactions

The approach to let the trial user try an almost premium characteristics, not only small features but even 100 Gb disk space.

Maybe its smaller forum/user database compared to other similar services

Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Useful collaboration tool with unique positioning ;

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent start to the product. I plan to keep using it, and see how the product evolves with its market positioning.

Airsend is obviously software with which you can share files and message via chat. There is a feature for channels which allows you to exchange information and files for recurring collaboration. The UX (and user interface / information architecture) is well done. There are also smartphone apps, which are critical in today’s tech world.

Some of the multi-step workflows in the app can be simplified via improved design. I am not sure when they will allow users to utilize higher levels of encryption and ephemeral messaging yet. There need to be more features, and preferably unique differentiated features. There are enough decent to very good communications features tools out there. How can they improve the experience of collaborating with a team or a customer should be their focus going forward.

Steven
IT Management in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

New communications hub

4,0 4 jaar geleden

New features are being added at a fast rate making this a feature rich communication centre. The flexibility on price means you can select the best option for your business and you can even use this as a solo entrepreneur with enough functionality to not hinder you. Air send is well laid out and responsive on all platforms as well as via a web browser.

The default colour scheme is quite uninspiring. The focus of the title for the tool implies sending files only and is a little confusing around Apple’s Airdrop.

JoAnne
Musician in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

airsend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good.

It was easy to install and I like that it's free to use so far.

I am overwhelmed by the many options for app integrations, which is a good problem to have.

NaveenKumar
Performance Test Lead in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use colloboration tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Its user interface is clean and intuitive. Loads fast in all the majors browsers. Free plan has generous features.

More features could be implemented such as dark mode, 2FA, multi-cloud integration to expand the storage limits, web hooks etc.

Spencer
Programmer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very useful software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AirSend is a great piece of software that fits my needs perfectly.

A love that AirSend provides an easy-to-use interface to share files and communicate with colleagues.

Initially I had a problem in that I couldn't get the e-mail login to work. In the end I just used the Google login option. So, no big problem.

Lidya
Volunteer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Review for AirSend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with is app is very good. I would highly recommend for other to use it too.

The software is easy to use and very fast. I haven’t had any glitches since I started using this app usually I tend to have some glitches with similar apps.

It’s not really a con but the fist I used this app it had a limit even though it got fixed it took a while for it to accept new volunteers.

Khrystyn
Chief operational officer, simple solar TX in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

Love it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It is very easy to communicate with our employees and remove employees who are no longer with the company but maintain the same messages

It was a little difficult to get it started but once it started it's fairly easy to use

Marissa
Student Volunteer in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Airsend is awesome

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I loved using airsend to get in contact with fellow colleagues. It's such an easy way to communicate and also had keep topics of conversation organized.

I think that it could include more features.

Jonah
Rector in VS
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software for Teams

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It makes it very easy for our team to work on projects with everything in one easy place.

I can't realty think of any, it works exactly how we need it to.

Pavana Pragna
Team Member in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Airsend Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Integration with the business is easy, easy to upload files and wiki

Kind of difficult to navigate at first, but got the hang of it after a while

Giriraj
Engineering Supervisor in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Collaborative app

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Great for team discussion and collaborative efforts

In long discussion, search function is not very easily identifiable.

Jennifer
Podcaster in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It is easy to use and helps with organization.

More compatible with other programs and other users.

Katie
Special Collections & Archives Associate in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

General Aesthetics

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall very positive. Simple and easy to use.

Airsend aesthetically is very clean and modern, uncluttered.

Looks are important to me, and go a long way towards how I feel about a product, regardless of efficiency. I think the monotone color scheme helps keep everything uncluttered and streamline, but a little color variation on the main page with tabs and categories could help keep your eye from bouncing to the different fields you can click into, instead of the grayscale variations.

Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

AirSend - Does what it says on the box

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I was looking for something priced competitively to capture customer design discussions for a side hustle that I have. AirSend fit this, and gave us video calls as well. I was really impressed by this. Very easy to set up, very easy to get the right people into the right places to discuss.

I'm not super familiar with this tech, but I don't have any issues so far.

Karla
College Student in VS
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Great experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love that this app has the ability to not only chat but also include voice, video calling, file sharing, and task management.

robert
Geologist in Vietnam
Olie en energie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

hardly used

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: so far, it looks very good for what it does, hoping to discover video chat in there somewhere, but it isn't obvious

taking a look at the software for potential family use, easy to use

not terribly sure it actually does what i thought it was going to do (read a review on hackers news), so it may get discarded

Massimo
Business Consultant in Italië
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software

Opmerkingen: My experience with AirSend is good! It save me time

Very useful software when you collaborate on documents with 3 or more colleagues/persons. Moreover there are 100 GB free cloud space

sometimes before update it crash using window 10

Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

AirSend Review

3,0 3 jaar geleden

I like that I get an email notification when I get mentioned in a message so that I know what is happening.

The whole things seems a bit confusing to me, but I am new to it don't go on quite that often.

Sport, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Collaboration is Key to Success

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The ability to discuss threads with my colleagues and send documents easily.

Everything needs a channel and I don't see the use for wikis. They are too cumbersome to make send keep up with.