Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

AVG Internet Security Business Edition reviews

Over AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security Business Edition beschermt je zakelijke eindpunten, e-mail en netwerk tegen ransomware, spam, phishing en meer.

Meer informatie over AVG Internet Security Business Edition

So that we can save our time. Also this app having very user friendly interface which anyone can easily adopted.

Sometimes it can slow down the system or notifications reminding you to pay can be annoying.

Beoordelingen van AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AVG Internet Security Business Edition heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 280 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AVG Internet Security Business Edition eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (280)

Nicholette
Janitorial
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Avg

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Romanio
Romanio
Customer Service Representative in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

AVG Internet Security review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great antivirus software with very decent features, definitely telling my friends about this one.

It as powerful real time protection from viruses, malware, spyware etc. You have the option to set priority on certain areas you would like to scan as well as full system scan and it also provides protection when using your browser to surf the web.

It often picks up alot of false positives during a system scan, especially if you have certain games install on your computer, though there is a way to set the antivirus to ignore certain files in the settings of the app.

Andy
Andy
Technology Planning for Transport Networks in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

You get a highly secure defense. Abundant operations management tools

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is no need to install a separate asset management tool, as there are many operation management tools and functions that are included in the antivirus software. Restart, shutdown, messaging, remote assistance in an interactive mode similar to LapLink, and optional WSUS functionality and third-party software updates can be managed. The preview includes all options. The function to forcibly run a virus scan when an external media, such as a USB stick, is loaded into the device is very useful. It is also possible to configure the prohibition to cancel the scan operation by the user. The execution of external media scanning is forced.

A full scan after installation removes and quarantines unknown objects in AVG Internet Security Business Edition and copies them to the Administration Server backup area. Configure the detected save hierarchy to scan the exclusion area and restore files from the backup copy. Send the sample to AVG site. The file is quickly verified in the lab and, if it is a false positive, it will be added to the global distribution of the definition database for the next distribution. The distribution of the definition database takes place several times a day and is reflected by the next day at the latest. False detection itself is considered to be problematic, but it appears that other methods are difficult to judge whether an object with few users is safe in the first place. Thorough checks are performed with a policy of detecting even the most unknown or suspicious. A full scan of another company's product may not detect it and AVG does. It is believed that a very secure defense can be obtained from the previous analysis.

It is difficult for Support Online to get the necessary items by itself. Searching the site is not very helpful, so I ask the support center for some. About every two years, the software with the end of support notice needs to be updated. You can also use the function to distribute version updates automatically from AVG, but if you have a device connected to the Internet, you can use this method without problems, but for system reasons, you can use it in a closed environment.

Dexter
CEO in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Customer Service NONEXISTENT

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Problematical from day one. Received error message on installation. Never got that corrected.

The idea for AVG is great. The price is excellent. First off invoicing turned into a problem as I was billed 3 times for the same software and attempting to explain and have them understand left much to be desired. A coordinated piece of software that incorporates system management, as well as antivirus, should command their market share easily. When customer support is absent only a few customers, have sufficient skills to set up and optimize new software.

Billing was an ongoing problem. On my network, when I attempted to add a new machine; the billing was continually a source of errors. I was billed 3 to 4 times when I added a new machine and finally gave up and removed this software. The main problem area was the lack of communication skills. No one in my group could speak the language of the support group and so it stayed an area of serious problems. I still think their program is a good idea, yet it is way too soon in their development and they left the main area untouched and that is/was customer support!

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

The safest ciber security

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great it's a great investment for all the money we make with computers.

Keeps my valuable information safe and wprry free and doest not slow my computer down.

If the numbers of devices to use with this could increase maybe that would be great.

Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

Does the Worrying for You

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using AVG in 2001 when the guy running the IT Dept. at the organization I was working for at the time recommended it. What was really attractive about it was that it was FREE. They do offer paid subscriptions as well but he explained to me that the areas not covered by AVG Free are covered by Microsoft in the security Windows comes with. He was right. And as time went by both AVG and Microsoft improved their security. It was so easy to integrate across all platforms too. I've been a fan ever since!

There is nothing about AVG that I didn't like; let me start there. Very simple to download and install on every device and platform I use - desktop, laptop, cell phone and iPad. They all offer it. Once downloaded and installed, they give you a number of different options to choose from depending on the type and level of security you need. It was a seamless process from start to finish.

Nothing at all. As mentioned above, there is not a thing about this software that disappoints or a threat that they don't offer security for. As new threats are discovered, they constantly update their software to address those issues as well. Great product all around

Jeffrey
executive director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

AVG Business Edition is worth every penny!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: AVG Internet Security Business Edition is great bang for the buck! It does not do everything security wise but the tasks it does do work great.

I love that I can set up AVG to automatically run most tasks in the background.

Sometimes AVG did not work well with other protective software we had installed on our computers.

Reece
Reece
Web Developer in VK
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Basic Reliable Security

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A decent level of security for free. But if you need advanced security, you will need to pay.

There aren't many bells and whistles out of the box here, but it does provide a decent level of security without cost, and has a long history of being a trustworthy company. I would recommend AVG to anyone on a budget needing basic levels of internet security.

Over the years, it has started to feel more and more money-oriented. In the past it was completely free and almost felt Open Source, but not anymore.

Antonio
Antonio
Owner in Kroatië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great security option

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The sheer amount of options and security features it provides.

Sometimes it gets memory hoggy and decides it is the boss of my pc :)

Ramses Miguel
Ramses Miguel
English Language professor in Mexico
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

The security that you need.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I this is practical, easy to use and effective, I have been using this software for years and I feel very satisfied with the quality and result of it.

This is the perfect example of what I was looking for, I wanted an antivirus, I finally chose this one and I feel very happy to work with this software before it is easy to use and intuitive.

I think that sometimes the software consumes a lot of ram and it is a little slow.

Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Requires optimization

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AVG was a must-have back in the earlier days of the Internet, where built in antivirus protection didn't exist. Nowadays, I feel AVG will have to put a lot of work into improving their virus detection strategy to use less resources.

As an anti-virus software, AVG works well at its job. AVG has saved me from downloading/executing malicious content a couple of times years back, which saved me a lot of headache.

While AVG was a powerful anti-virus software in the 2000s to early 2010s, today most modern operating systems come with their own anti-virus protection. The most compelling reason to use built-in antivirus software is the level of optimization. I have found that AVG would occasionally suck up all my PC's resources to perform scans, which caused me a lot of frustration. This makes the performance to protection tradeoff extremely hard to justify. I think if AVG would be able to optimize their program to require less resources than Windows Defender, it would be significantly easier for me to recommend.

irving
owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

avg protects your computer for free! "And it reallyworks"

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: its been great for years... add ccleaner and your safe and fast

i like free, and it protects my computer from getting killed by viruses for free

always trying to get me on paid sit but thats understandable..

Christopher
General manager in VS
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Versatility

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are constantly on potentially open networks,wifi,data when uploading from the field, I am confident that we are protected

Versatile, a key item for all our mobile devices. Essential in keeping our mobile equipment safe and secure. Easy install, setup and operation

No real cons, have not had any negative issues. Free version works well but upgraded version is better with no ads

Eugene
Online School Admin in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

AVG IS TOP!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it because it gets the job done. It will segregate the viruses and explain them, which is a very helpful feature, so you can look up the history and data of the little demon - or sometimes see what programmers have put in their software that potentially can hurt your business.

Excellent product and easy to use, well trusted, and gets the job done. You will be very happy with it.

It can slow down the computer and get in the way until you get used to it. So you have to play with the schedules and time them when you're not doing heavy processing work.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager in VS
Glas, keramiek en beton, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great, but not the best

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall AVG is a good choice, but would not be my preferred solution. I did have a good experience with their customer support team though.

AVG Business Edition comes in at a good price compared to some other antivirus business solutions. It also performs very well and protects again most malware.

The business edition did not have as many features as some other business solutions we tried such as Avast

Jeffrey
Banker in VS
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Wonderful

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful experience used on my personal laptop on a daily basis

I've been using this software for years and in all honesty prefer it to the expensive versions such as McAfee

You really can't go wrong with this software switch for McAfee and I'm very happy would recommend to anyone

Manoj
Sr product development engineer in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

EASY TO USE , competitive pricing

Opmerkingen: Network security and phishing

Very user friendly and good features with latest updates

Lacking of cloud edge and ability to receive instant uorates

scott
ceo in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

great tool for peace of mind - and free for individuals

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used both the free and corporate versions of the software, and the fact that my company has never had a major issue with viruses is enough for me to recommend it.

Obviously, the fact that it is free for personal use is a big plus. But it is my go-to (in tandem with Malwarebytes) to clean up any infected computer. It's never failed me to this point.

This is probably a little nitpicky, since they are a for-profit company, but they tend to oversell the upgrades if you use the free version. Not to say that they aren't worthwhile, but if you only want to be able to scan your machine for viruses periodically it can get to be a bit much.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

AVG is a great option for those looking for a free anti-virus software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AVG Internet Security is also a great option as it can help with advice on dodgy websites, webcam intrusions and even firewall help. It can also show you if you are being tracked. All helpful solutions.

AVG has to be one of the best anti-virus software products out there. I have been using it for a long time now and it has always helped in finding the odd virus or malicious malware. It also regularly updates its virus database.

Not many. The only thing is that you have to manually scan for viruses. As long as you do this regularly you will have no problems.

Danish
Danish
Web Developer in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Antivirus Solutions for All of your devices

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a business owner so there are a lot of files I download on my PC from different clients and other sources, which is risky for my PC and other devices I use. And this problem was solved by AVG which protected my PC and I didn't have to worry about any threat.

Avg Internet Security Business Edition has performed great for me. It is very responsive to any threats on my PC. I loved the functionality where we can manage all of our devices status using a single device. It was very helpful for me. Links scanning and Active Scan is also worth mentioning.

There was not much to complain about but sometimes I feel like it slows my system down but it's not much especially when you are getting protection from threats on your PC.

Muhammad Rehan
Accountant in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Best Security Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall i will Recommend the AVG internet security it will protect your computer from hackers and spam sites and emails.

Protection for online security threats. Filter Spam Emails and block access to unknown websites which can harm your computer or can access to your private information.

some time we want to access some government websites or banking websites to log in from chrome browser but the the software block the access through chrome and then we need to use internet explorer to open that website.

Richard
Account Manager in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Avg a must for all businesses

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great service, great software. Haven't had to use support ever. So can only say does the job well.

Simple to install with 24/7 protection for all incoming emails and browsing on all office workstations

To date I have had no problems with AVG Internet Security Business Edition since setting up on all office workstations.

Network Administrator in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great product for the rest of us

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used AVG for many years on my personal computers. I don't have tons of money to use on computer security and AVG works great.

It's easy to use and configure. This has been consistently easy to use and has helped to protect my computer for years. Why pa for an expensive product when one that is cheaper like AVG just works?

I haven't found any real downsides with this software once you consider the cost. This is a lower cost product that works well.

West
Operations in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

AVG helps us on a daily basis

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we love AVG and will continue to use the product.

We love the fact that AVG doesn't use a lot of system resources. That means that our computers are not running slow due to background processes. We have used AVG for years now and hardly ever have a problem with virusus.

The thing I'm least pleased about is the way that the company is constantly trying to get us to sign up for other products. Its constant.

Anuththara
Anuththara
Research in Sri Lanka
Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Secure your internet access with AVG Internet Security

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with AVG internet security is great.

AVG Internet security is a very reliable and fast acting software. The best thing about AVG is it's free version. There are other versions available also. And the interface is also very simple and easy to handle. I would like to recommend the software to anyone. It is really great and very useful !!

Honestly there are no any cons to be mentioned about this software. The only thing that I have encountered is, it's free version only provides basic protection which sometimes may be disadvantageous.

Leandro
Self-employed in Filipijnen
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Very helpful Anti Virus I Have Ever Tried

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I been using this almost everyday before I start up my computer, its very useful for me to avoid some viruses and scammer.

I like this antivirus software because its easy to use, and it really works, I been using this for very Long time already , and I have never encountered any problem at all what so ever, I highly recommended it.

Nothing really, everything is good, from pricing up to the working.