Over Socialix

Influencer relationship management platform.

Meer informatie over Socialix

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Socialix

5,0
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Socialix heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Socialix eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Emma R.
Founder, Creative Strategist in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Brilliant client support and great functionality

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been speaking with the team at Socialix for a number of years now, and from the beginning they impressed me with the client service and willingness to listen to what brands really need from the product. I've trialled many (many) software providers within this space, and Socialix is the only tool that has all of the functionality I need, whilst also being flexible enough to allow me to work in the way that I want to. It isn't a 'one size fits all' approach, and that's really important to me in my business, and important to the brands I work with. I highly recommend the tool for ease of use, the clarity with which information is displayed, the support the team provides, and for always keeping up with the evolving needs of their clients.

I've been really impressed with the willingness of the team to take client feedback on board and support brands to make the tool fit their needs. The tool is customisable to the way I work unlike any others I've used. The demographics info is the most accurate and clear to read I've come across (and I've tried many), and the reporting functionality is brilliant, displaying everything I need to report on really clearly.

It's always worked really well for everything I've needed, across multiple clients and campaigns.

Caitlin K.
Marketing Operations Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great platform, better people!

5 2 jaar geleden

Socialix is constantly evolving based on consumer needs, and for a software company, it can be extremely rare to find. Our company gravitated towards the user-friendly platform for it's robust analytic tracking, influencer relationship management piece, and ease of use. To date, however, we are most impressed by the customer service. To date we have had numerous ideas and needs for the platform, and Socialix has implemented almost every single one of them! They are very open to feedback and better shaping the platform. Socialix is a necessity to execute our marketing campaigns.

We would love to see the ability to boost influencer content, although we understand it can be a bit of a stretch.

Erin M.
Digital Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Socialix Makes My Job Easy!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love working with my rep at Socialix. He has been very responsive and keeps me updated on new features and timelines for upcoming developments.

Using Socialix has been a game changer for my campaign management. I used to juggle multiple excel sheets and had to manually check for posts. Socialix has changed all that. My partners are also happy that they can be paid via PayPal instead of through a time-consuming invoice process.

Socialix is working to add some new features that I've requested. Can't wait to see them in the coming months.

Avigayil F.
Social Media Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great platform!

5 2 jaar geleden

Socialix makes it easy to keep track of collaborations, review content before it's posted and make payments. I especially like how any influencer can collaborate through it without needing to create an account.

I cant think of anything, it's been really great working with the platform.

Mark A.
CoFounder in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Tool for Brands and Influencers

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even when there were small glitches customer service always handled them in a timely and effective manner. No complaints.

Easy to navigate. Never had an issue finding influencers through Socialix for our campaigns. Great customer service, too.

In the beginning it lacked some search capabilities but those were fixed... so now there are really no weak links in their system.