Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over ParentSquare

PreK12 platform for all district/school-to-home communications including urgent alerts, forms, signups, attendance, grades, and more.

Meer informatie over ParentSquare

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ParentSquare eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Innovation Lab Teacher 3rd-5th gradd in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use communication tool with educators and parents

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great tool and I enjoy using it. I like that they have an app or can use it on my computer. I just hope they make the photo feature easier to use and less clunky!

I like that I'm easily able to write messages to the parents of our students. Each week we send an update of what is going on in class, share photos, send any important reminders, and highlights of the week. Parents can "appreciate" or "like", comment, and message us through it as well. We can also share links to important events as well. We have it set up so we can choose grade levels, teachers, etc. who we want to send the message. We can also change settings so it is pushed out right away or for parents to get notifications at their preferred time. All school announcements are also used on it. Our health screening survey during COVID was also done on ParentSquare so it was multifuncitonal.

I dislike that it is not user-friendly to add attachments and photos, this really could be improved to make it easier. It also takes photos a long time to upload. I've had the app crash when downloading a few times. The app allows me to add photos from my phone or iPad, but it is confusing how to select them and doesn't always work.

Kristina A.
Attendance/Health Office Aide in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Use of Parent Square by Attendance Office

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm beginning to like it more as our parents are using it more often. One stop shopping so to speak.It's time saving to have all communications is one place. I'm hopeful this will eventually turn out to be a time saver in my job.

The hope is that all school communications will go thru this software as opposed to getting emails, voice mails, phone calls, text messages.

Every time I get a notification from a parent thru my email it and I click to view it, it then opens a new ,separate screen on my computer. By the time time I check all my messages in the morning I can have 10+ screens open in different stages of communication with one family. I have to keep closing out /logging out of screens and going back to my emails. Maybe there is some way to minimize the steps ? I also wish there were an easier way to locate all email history with one person/family...view on one screen. When I need to locate an old message/s from a specific parent, the search process can be quite time consuming. I also wish DARI were one of the language choices for translation. We have many families from Afghanistan and that is their language.

Maria F.
Professor in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

A mess

1 vorig jaar

I do not like anything about it, I wish we were not forced to use this.

As a parent using this, this platform is a mess. Was difficult to install, has not synced my kids’ information correctly, and I can’t edit anything. If there is a problem, I have to call the school and ask them to fix it, versus being able to edit my own profile. The customer support was not helpful, either. I REALLY dislike this software.

Reactie ParentSquare

vorig jaar

I'm sorry that you've had trouble getting your account set up! ParentSquare synchronizes with each school's internal student information database, containing details provided by families (on forms, during enrollment, etc.). Your details come from the student database to make sure only actual parents and guardians are registered and student privacy is maintained. It sounds like your school(s) doesn't allow changes in ParentSquare which is very common -if they make the changes in the school database, ParentSquare will automatically update after the daily sync. I'm sorry if you reached out to us and didn't get the help you wanted: school administrators are actually the point of contact for parents. Our Support team is geared to support the schools, especially as we're not authorized to change any contact details: only schools can, to maintain security. We do have FAQs for parents here: http://blog.parentsquare.com/blog/2020/7/15/help-please-frequently-asked-parent-questions

Tarah C.
Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Seamless Parent Communication with ParentSquare

5 8 maanden geleden

ParentSquare is a smooth way to communicate easily with groups of parents. I am a specialist at my school....(think: Music, Art, Gym, etc.) so I teach a large number of groups of students. ParentSquare makes it so I don't need endless distribution lists to reach out to my families. Also, parents can easily send me a direct message. It also allows me to communicate one on one with families, and when they send me a direct message, it pops into my email inbox. It's easy to send updates on learning, including photos and videos of students. Overall, I think ParentSquare is a great tool for teachers to communicate with families.

I can't think of much that I would change about the software.

Marybeth F.
Attendance in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Attendance review

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is useful and easy to use, but does need some improvement with
being able to forward and print off a message

The product is easy to use and that I can reach out to parents instead of using the phone.

I would like to get a copy of my email to a parent sent to me after I send it to the parent. I have also found that when a teacher tries to forward me a copy of a message from a parent I do not get the message.

Human Resources in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Confusingggggg!

2 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm sure there are good intentions and plans for this app, but it's not currently user friendly and hope that is a focal point of developers.

The apps is good for educators to send communications to parents and students via smartphone. The pop up notifications allow for instant knowledge that a new announcement has been posted.

Using the apps is extremely confusing and not user friendly. Participating in polls, or "liking" posts and making reactions was impossible for me to figure out (I still can't do it and I consider myself pretty tech savvy). Forms from the app couldn't be completed on my smart phone, I had to log onto the computer to do it which defeated the purpose.

Reactie ParentSquare

2 jaar geleden

I'm sorry you're frustrated by the ParentSquare app! The app is one of many ways parents, teachers, students and staff can access everything from district announcements to one-to-one messaging with teachers, for multiple schools, and multiple districts. For posts you should be able to click the HEART icon next to the post title to appreciate it right from the list view. Or you can open the message, and scroll to the bottom, click Appreciate on the right hand side. I wonder what OS version you're running - if it's recent, these instructions should be valid. Polls - we do have a built in survey tool that's pretty straightforward, but not all schools or districts use it - some will link to an external site. Since schools have so many varied forms for enrollment, address verification, media releases, covid-19 health screening, they can be complex on mobile. I'd love to know more details as we're constantly improving the platform based on feedback. - Paula and the ParentSquare Team

Blogger in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for school communication

5 5 maanden geleden

My children's school just started using this software for all schools in our county. I have three children in the school system and ParentSquare makes it very simple to keep track of their school and class announcements.

I have not run into any issues with this software