Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ePayPolicy

De oplossing voor onafhankelijke agenten om digitale betalingen te innen voor het factureringsbeleid van je hele instelling. Geen contract, geen verborgen kosten, slechts $ 20 per maand.

Meer informatie over ePayPolicy

EPay is inexpensive to get into and has just about every add-on you might need to meet your clients' expectations. It's easy to use and easy to train new users on.

The few errors we have had occur have been on the client side with input error; however, the transaction declines are appreciated.

Beoordelingen van ePayPolicy

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ePayPolicy heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 134 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ePayPolicy eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (134)

Diane
Diane
Owner in VS

ePayPolicy gets an A+

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: WOW! We love epaypolicy.com. We have been accepting credit card payments at the insurance agency for over 20 years. Before we started working with Epay in 2018 we either swiped the card through the machine or manually entered it in. Now we use our epay link to text or email the insured so they can process their payment and we receive an instant email when they do. The amount of time we save equals more than 150 hours per year. Not to mention the savings of cc fees charged by the banks and card companies of approximately 5k per year. I tell all my insurance agent friends about how much we love epay. I have never experienced the type of excellent service from a software company. The fact that it works exactly like they said it would is incredible. The features, integration, ease of use, and savings have taken my agency to another level. The fact that we can take Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at no cost to us is amazing. The funding and tracking of fund availability is the best.

The ease of use combined with a big savings of credit card fees.

I’ve been using ePayPolicy since 2018 and I cannot recall any issues. A technology tool that works 100% is mind blowing.

Holli
Vice President in VS

A Must-Have for Insurance Agencies

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Engaging with ePayPolicy was a game changer in my agency. It provides for a much super-efficient way to bind new business and makes the renewal process much easier. In a world of customization, online payments is one more option we can offer to our clients.

The convenience to our clients making payments online leads to more efficiency to my team. Given the increasing unreliability of the postal service, the small fee my clients pay for this convenience is well worth it. The integration with our agency management system provides immediate documentation when a payment has been made.

When the maximum EFT payment amount is reached, and another client payment must be made for the balance, it's frustrating a client must pay the fee twice. It's fine for credit cards since it's a percentage of the total.

lee
owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Confusing and over priced CC & EFT processing

2,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If I could find another company to process the payments for less I would use them. We do not do a large volume so I have not looked real deep on this matter.

Gives us the ability to process down payments online

Price and useability Why do they charge us a monthly fee when they are collecting Exorbitant fee's from the client's. Does not save clients info in their system for people you send invoices to on a regualr basis.

Shruti
customer service representative in VS

Review for Epay

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good so far, but has been easy to use and accessible

ease of use and convenience, accessibility and comfort

it is a bit on the pricey side, can be less expensive

CAROL
oPERATIONS mANAGER in VS

Love E-pay

5,0 6 maanden geleden

So easy to implement and use. Many of our other Agencies we do business with use E-pay as well so we are proficient with their pay system now.

We hate that ANY fee has to be charged BUT e-pay is very standard and simple.

Brandy

Effective and efficient!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! Essential to our business! Reports are easy to download and work into our accounting system.

The ease of use and immediate notification.

We are unable to set up reoccurring payments without action from the client.

Alexa
Operations Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Epay Survey

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. I am very happy and satisfied with Epay and will continue to use it.

It is very fuctional and easy to use. It gives instant notification to your email when a payment is received. And it processes the funds quickly through your bank.

Nothing, it is an amazing tool that I will continue to use.

Jon
Director in VS

Fast and easy

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: System has been, great all of my staff raves about it.

Saves time and stress and is really convenient.

Check Fee little higher than some other companies.

Dominic

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Decision for our Agency

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing, it was something we ABSOLUTELY needed and I didn't realize how much we actually needed this

Easy to use, simple to teach others and provides all the things we could need.

Wish we could process payment faster, wish that we had a longer timeframe to cancel out a payment.

Jill
Insurance Producer in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

How ePayPolicy has helped our company

5,0 6 maanden geleden

This service has helped us change the receipt of a payment from the client that took at least 3 or 4 days, and sometimes a week or more, down to an immediate turn-around in some cases.

The dashboard is not intuitive, even for users in our office who are billing a client on a weekly basis, it is not always easy to find an invoice, or change an invoice if there is a need.

Stacy
Commercial Lines Manager in VS

ePayPolicy

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I couldn't be happier with my ePayPolicy experience, they truly have made doing business that much easier and I look forward to continuing to work with them for years to come.

Using ePayPolicy has taken the hassle out of collecting agency bill policy premiums and made the renewal process that much more streamlined.

The payment amount cap has created a few issues on larger accounts attempting to make their premium payments.

JOCELYNN
AGENT PRODUCER in VS

ePAY POLICY IS A GAME CHANGER IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SIMPLE AND EASY EPAY POLICY HAS ENABLED OUR AGENCY TO WRITE BUSINESS DIRECTLY IN ANY STATE WHERE WE HOLD A LICENSE. IT IS CRITICAL TO HAVE THE INSURED'S MONEY PRIOR TO BINDING.

ABILITY TO ACCEPT BINDING FROM CLIENTS WHEN WE CANNOT MEET IN PERSON.

I DO WISH THE EPAY LINK WOULD DEFAULT TO THE ACH OPTION FOR THE PAYMENT LINK INSTEAD OF THE CREDIT CARD LINK. CLIENTS USUALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO COMPLAIN HOW MUCH IT COSTS THEM TO SEND THEIR PAYMENT. I HAVE TO REMIND THEM TO CHECK THE NEXT BOX FOR ACH WHICH CHARGES A NOMINAL FEE

GERARDO
OWNER in VS

GREAT EPAY USER

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A 10 FOR SURE. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCT, VERY USER FRIENDLY AND QUICK RESPONESES AND PAYMENT PROCESSING.

GREAT AND EASY TO USE. PAYMENTS ARE PROCESSED PROMPTLY. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE IN THE 8 YEARS THAT I HAVE USED EPAY

NOTHING, EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND EASY. THE PROCESSING OF PAYMENTS IS VERY EASY AND I GET FUNDED VERY PROMPTLY

Mason
Accountsnt in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great Service!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been great. We have shifted a large share of our payments online with this vendor and the costs are paid directly by the insureds. We do not have to deal with the regularity fees and such.

This allows our clients to pay however they want and when they want. The recurring feature lets insurers set up their payments and not think about the monthly invoices. And now with COVID-19 our company is so happy we have this set up to receive payments when we are all working remotely.

When setting up recurring payments there is no ability to edit anything. It is either what you set up or cancel it and start over. It does not pull from our client manager either. So insurers who have endorsements have to cancel and set up their payments again.

Sarah
Accounting Manager in VS

Review of Epay

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic program and user friendly. Love that its user friendly for insured's as well.

Ease of use, quick response, quick turnaround.

credit card fee increases were a little excessive all at once

SANDRA
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT in VS

I love epay

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very easy to use and i enjoy the process, due to the ease of billing and the confirmation

Easy to process and the clients are satisfied

The fee for using credit cards is too much

Kayla
Accounting Manager in VS

Insurance Agency

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have found that ePay is a very convenient, easy to use platform. They have a very straight forward website and as the admin, it is easy to look back at previous transactions to find things. I also like that so many other companies use them to process payments.

We are able to email our personalized ePay link to our insureds so they can make a payment quickly. Most of our customers use the ACH/Check feature which has a low fee, but it does give the option of a credit/debit card if needed.

When we get the email alert about batches sent to the bank, they don't break down what is included. We often have multiple at the same time so it would make it easier to verify all the amounts went through OK.

Tom
Managing Member in VS

E PAY Ease of use

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent. We get notofied by eam when a payment comes. We can also track them easily on the website.

It is very easy to use and my customers love it. Funds post within 24 hours.

Chargebacks are few but can be difficult. Wish there was a way to verify funds like a wire transfer.

Corbin
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ePayPolicy helped me increase my book of business

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been spotless. ePay Policy has helped increase my book of business by offering a safe secure payment link. I have a clients across the US so a mobile payment option is a must.

Having my own secure link to send to clients. Having clients across the country requires me to have a safe secure mobile pay option.

Max limit of any one payment. Increasing the limit is a careful process which I understand but it is still a con at times.

Victoria
Officer in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great way to lessen your workload

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Just wish I had gotten started on ePayPolicy earlier. It makes AR and AP so much easier and in turn, it frees up a lot of time for getting new business! It is super easy to setup, use and the fee is very reasonable.

I don't have any complaints, the customer service has addressed a few of my requests for edits right away.

Sharon
Principle in VS

SET IT and FORGOT it Option for our insureds

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A set it and forget it system that allows our insureds to make payments, easily.

Our insureds understand how to use this option and the ease of use.

That I didn't find it sooner. Although we have been on the system for over two years now .... I wish I was a beta user.

Jose

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Hassle-free payment processing for us and our clients.

The processing time it gets but work out just fine.

Donna
Agency Principal in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for the money it costs

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, except for the 1099 at the end of the year. Premiums collected are not "INCOME" to my agency, they are gross premiums, 90% of which is the carrier's premium. Not taxable.

Efficient collection of insurance premiums

sending me a 1099 at the end of the tax year, which the IRS thinks is unreported income!

Laura
Owner in VS

Epay

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Epay is excellent to use during this stay at home work life

Ease of use and ease of receiving payments from our clients

It’s very easy to use :... no cons in using

Jami
Vice President in VS

Excellent Solution

5,0 6 maanden geleden

ePayPolicy is so easy to use and my clients love the convenience of being able to make their insurance premium payments on a credit card. Also, takes the admin work away from our internal accounting team.

We have no issues. It is so easy to use and the extra fees are clearly outlined for our customers.