Over Wooly

Drive sales & awareness via word of mouth. Maximize influencer & social marketing campaigns, collaborating with your trusted customers.

Meer informatie over Wooly

If something comes up that I don't like, I will let you know.

Beoordelingen van Wooly

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Wooly heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 21 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (21)

Sorteren op

Heb je Wooly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (21)

Lexis F.
Lexis F.
Marketing Director in VS

Wooly for influencers!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We use wooly the most to manage our exclusive communities and influencers. Revenue they generate, managing their personal and shareable codes, campaign completion, etc. Its a great resource for both influencers and our management team alike.

We do wish that Wooly had a way to track revenue faster. There are some discrepancies at times between wooly and Shopify.

Jacob O.
Event Producer & NA Ambassador Program Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Thoroughly enjoy working with the Wooly Team

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall has been a gift! Easy Ambassador/Influencer management tool, where you can host, report, and engage with your team from One tool. ++ Ease of reporting, metric tracking, UGC content collection, sales attribution, campaign creation, incentives.

The integration with the whole team is very streamlined and seamless. As a global brand, we had to invite multiple stakeholders, developers, directors into the conversation. The Wooly team has been extremely professional and supportive from Onboarding to Implementation. They've handled our questions/concerns with understanding and never felt the pressure to move forward contractually with them, but instead felt the support to grow our program with them.

The softwares reporting could be improved/more detailed, which I know the team is working on!

Denise P.
Social Media Marketing Manager in VS

So far so good

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, it's been good. I'm still learning, and I know they are still improving the software, so I think we're heading in the right direction.

The best parts of this software for me has been: 1. Customer Service is wonderful. 2. Application process is simple. 3. The ability to duplicate campaigns so that we don't have to build from ground zero each time is KEY.

So far, the frustrating part for me has been that it doesn't always pull updated information for all contacts. Sometimes it is remedied by us refreshing the contact page, but not always. It's just not always consistent...

Katie G.
Senior Social Media Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Simple Tool + Great Customer Service

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Truthfully, the customer service is what I love most about Wooly. Our account manager is ALWAYS available to answer questions, hop right in our account and make tweaks/fixes and provides amazing ideas and feedback. In addition, using Wooly helps us better invite, track and report on ambassador campaigns.

I would love to see more campaign automations put into place. For example, when a new ambassador is accepted, it would be nice if they were automatically invited to a welcome campaign, versus having to create that and manually invite them, or if an ambassador hasn't uploaded content for a few months, send them an email to entice them into posting again.

Tanner C.
Marketing Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing tool with an exciting future

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The process from first contact to on-boarding and implementation was one of the best we have been a part of. Every question or concern has been answered and they have been there to make sure everything is set up correctly and running smoothly. We do several collaborations a month that we had to manually vet, approve and follow up with that entire process. With Wooly we are able to simplify our efforts and time all within the platform. It is incredible!

This platform has been very easy to use. I love that all of our social mentions are on one page and I can favorite those we want to look at later. The campaign creation process is very organized and easy to use. We imported our customer list and can easily match our customers and invite them to be brand ambassadors. We are so excited for what this will do for our brands.

We wish that we could make custom widgets. Right now it does not have that capability. You can't track or view instagram stories and it would be nice to have a way of doing that when you are mentioned in IG stories. Currently you have to be sent a screen shot.

Reactie Wooly

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Tanner! The Wooly team loves working with you and Rustica.

Ashley F.
Social Media Manager in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent customer service, clean and easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wooly is great because it keeps all our key players' information in one place. The best thing about it is our Customer Success rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

What I appreciate most is that the daily functionality is simple and clean. The most important information is right at your fingertips, you don't have to go digging to find crucial data. I also truly appreciate my Customer Success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is a completely wonderful asset, super responsive and helpful! She even helps me come up with ideas for campaigns.

It seems like there are frequent issues collecting data from Facebook, which I am sure relates more to Facebook's ever changing rules, I would also like to see Tiktok incorporated. We also see ambassadors becoming confused about signing up for an account vs signing in to an existing account, which leads to having to delete lost of extra/duplicate accounts.

Isabel B.
Digital & Social Media Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Love it! Great Tool + Excellent Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The customer service is excellent. Everytime I have a question about the software, I get a quick reply with a step by step guide for ease of use. We all know how good word of mouth is, and we've had so many customers apply to be an ambassador. We love having a platform for them because they truly love our brand and want to promote it. Wooly is easy to use for our ambassadors and they love participating in the campaigns.

It was a bit of a learning curve at first, but once I got the hang of it it was pretty easy. Setting up took a little bit of time, but our account manager did a lot of it so I can't complain too much about it

Kelly S.
Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great value, very helpful in growing an ambassador program!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! It's been very helpful for starting and growing an ambassador program.

We had been looking for a way to streamline our ambassador program and came across Wooly. It had most of the features we needed and at a very reasonable price, especially compared to other similar programs. We have been able to grow our program and easily keep track of everything. Their team has been super helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend!

The only thing that would be a great addition would be to have an option where ambassadors can earn cash or credit from their shareable discount codes. So they could log into an app and see how much money they've earned or store credit from their friends and family. Just another option in addition to the campaigns.

Joseph B.
CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Supercharging Word of Mouth

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great! The implementation team and customer support is second to none.

This software gives each of our Ambassadors a dashboard where they can track progress on each campaign they participate in.

Wish it had more integrations and automated workflows. Hope those features are coming soon.

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
General Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Strong Platform, but Tweaks Needed

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been trying to figure out how to leverage the strong product love and loyalty our users have for our brand and extend that to build brand exposure with new users. This tool, so far, is helping us do that.

Wooly provides a number of features that make it easier to engage and track activity with your loyal users. Word of mouth marketing is very valuable, and yet difficult to organize and quantify. This tool makes that easier.

There are a number of tweaks needed to make this software an A+. First, it is very time consuming to set up. There are a LOT of variables to organize and still no robust setup manual for brands that leverages best practices from other brands that use the program. Second, there are some simple automations that make sense but aren't yet featured: e.g. automatically enrolling newly-approved ambassadors into our "Welcome Campaign" rather than manually adding them after they are accepted as ambassadors.

Addison B.
Social Media Manager in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Wooly Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great. The Wooly team is always there to help.

This software allows for easy organization of social media campaigns and ambassadors.

The software does not include all popular social media networks.

Kiara T.
Customer Service Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly with lots and lots of features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is positive, the analytics are amazing , the ease of setting up campaigns is very convenient and I appreciate how easy it is to manage.

I really enjoy how easy it is to connect with people that love my brand and create campaigns that engage my audience.

There are a lot of features on this software, some that I have not yet learned to use. That isn't a bad thing though I do find myself overwhelmed at times.

Erica W.
Director of Marketing in VS

Great Customer Service, Useful Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Having our account manager running campaigns and tracking performance is so helpful. She does an amazing job! This software has allowed us to launch an ambassador and affiliate program, as well as learn more about our customers on social media.

It is not always the most intuitive and there are features that it doesn't have quite yet. However, our account manager has been able to take our concerns back to the team and they are working on adding some of the functionality that we need.

Angela A.
Brand ambassador in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to use!!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As brand ambassador it’s very clear to
Use. Don’t feel confuse with the info.

Is too easy to use! Also is a friendly software that works great for me

Nothing. This really works for me as brand ambassador to my campaigns drive their infos and requirements

Dom M.
IMM in VK
Sportartikelen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Quick and Simple

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to track the success of a digital campaign, with great support from the developers

Very easy to use, with loads of features to track influencer campaigns. Constantly evolving and adding enw features

Unable to track reach and interactions on IG stories, but this due to IG API not Wooly.

Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Consumer Marketing Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

The Future of Influencer Marketing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love my account manager. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always ready to help.

Easy to create and send campaigns to activate our ambassadors. Data and reports are easy to understand and share.

The reach data always seems inflated a bit.

Whitney R.
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS

Great so far!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've enjoyed working with Wooly and would be happy to recommend it to other businesses.

Our Account Manager is amazing at helping us launch or campaigns! We couldn't do it without her. We had some unexpected hiccups come up, and she and her team were quick to respond and help us get it fixed! We very much appreciate the urgency and support they have offered us!

There are a few features that it doesn't have quite yet that would be nice. The great thing is that Wooly is very good about hearing suggestions and needs, so hopefully those features will be up in the near future.

Joel R.
Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great so far

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s been great. The customer support at wooly has been very helpful. Implementation was simple overall and they walked me through how to do it. We’ve had good sales attributes to wooly only 2 months in.

It’s awesome to turn our loyal customers into ambassadors and reward them and see them raving about our brand

It does take a little bit of work and set up with each campaign to make sure it’s set up correct and you don’t mess it up.

Keagan N.
Graphic Designer in VS

Great Experience

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with Wooly has been great! Their team is super responsive and helpful. They are good at getting our ambassadors excited for different campaigns.

Wooly makes it super easy to run our Ambassador program. They always have ideas for new campaigns, and are really great at communicating with our team and the representatives.

So far it is good! If something comes up that I don't like, I will let you know.

Andy C.
Director of Ecommerce Management in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great Potential for Marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best in Class customer service!

Word of mouth referrals are vital for any brand- Wooly is a great management tool for incentivizing new/existing Brand Influencers

The back-end UI and implementation is still being refined.

Doctor in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great product!

4,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use and website was easy to access

Login credentials should be email or number used not other services