Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over SpotOn Restaurant

SpotOn Restaurant is the lightning-fast POS, designed by people who know restaurants for people who run restaurants

Meer informatie over SpotOn Restaurant

92 reviews worden weergegeven

Rick J.
Managing Director
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"A True Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: Restaurant owners share many of the same struggles in managing and growing their businesses. Issues such as real-time enterprise level reporting, back office updates immediately available on all stations, including their online ordering site, controlling labor cost, and payroll reporting. Additionally with the integration with third party delivery services, the cost savings by eliminating user error is proving to be a huge factor.
SpotOn Restaurant provides the tools and resources that are necessary for independents as well as multi-chain national brands.

Pluspunten: The Freedom Group is a proud dealer of SpotOn Restaurant. We are a company that is passionate about serving our clients with great technology coupled with phenomenal service. SpotOn Restaurant allows us to bring real value to our clients on the technology front, while enabling us to offer a high level of support due to the cloud infrastructure.

Minpunten: As we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire SpotOn team, I do not have any cons to report.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Sunny C.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020

"It really is "Spot ON""

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately, Point of sale systems are not easy. There will always be something you do get or don't like about them. Because we have a large menu with lots of customizations we had to do most of the work ourselves to set it up. But honestly it does make it so my team understands how to utilize the system which can be helpful. To be fair is is 2020 and everyone is overwhelmed so all in all I am a happy customer. The Reporting side of it is truly awesome! We have yet to use the customer loyalty part of the system but are looking to get that rolling soon.

Pluspunten: The reporting back end of this software is amazing. We have a lot of items and modifiers so having the Spot on team be willing to work with us to nail every thing down was important.

Minpunten: There were quite a few glitches in the beginning and because of COVID things got lost in the mix especially with install and hardware fixes. The team is very overwhelmed and sometimes we have just not received follow up, follow through or accountability on issues. We have had a few customers complain that the OLO App. does not work on their phones. Weird glitches on some reports really set us back months which is a bummer.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020
Pete M.
Owner / Managing Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021

"For Bella Pizza, SpotOn POS is Spot On!"

Opmerkingen: From the initial consultation, to ordering, to implementation and integration the entire Process of on-boarding the SpotOn POS System has been seamless and has exceeded our expectations. In particular, I can’t say enough about the Integration Team, the Tech Support, and the Sales Support. They’ve been there 24/7 to make sure our on-boarding and integration has been smooth.

Pluspunten: The SpotOn Software is intuitive, flexible, and easily updated in real-time. Love the marketing features and integration of 3rd Party Delivery Apps.

Minpunten: Honestly, we haven’t really had any problems so far.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021
Jason N.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"SpotOn in Vegas"

Opmerkingen: My reps have been great. My guy who programmed my equipment was great. Install was a piece of cake. Disappointed with loyalty program, quality of website (not easy to work with). CC processing percentage just a hair over 2%.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Able to make adjustments and changes quickly and easily. If ever any difficulty, customer support usually helps me through it quickly.

Minpunten: Issues in the programming. Had an issue with my tablets where the guests tips were disappearing after swiping on unit and guest signing electronically. 9 months later the issue is still not solved.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Ben P.
Director of Innovation
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"Premium Features and Unrivaled Transparency"

Opmerkingen: SpotOn continues to be an invaluable technology partner that listens well and proactively presents innovative solutions to drive our business forward.

Pluspunten: True, cloud POS with the flexibility to run on a myriad of different hardware devices.
It just works. Low-maintenance and reliable even at high-volume restaurants.
An innovative and evolving platform that adapts quickly to the changing needs of the restaurant industry.
Transparent pricing with no long-term contracts.
The sales and implementation teams were there every step of the way.
User-friendly. Training our service teams was simple and exciting.
Robust suite of features: DoorDash Drive, Waitlist/Reservation Management, Online Ordering, Marketing/Loyalty.

Minpunten: Would like a more robust first-party delivery module and/or more delivery integrations and more best-in-breed integrations in general.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021
Bret A.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Glad I made the switch"

Opmerkingen: Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!! I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

Minpunten: So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Tobby n tabitha J.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020

"Troubles gone away"

Opmerkingen: There are so many people that have helped during the process of setup. The customer support is the best part. I never felt alone or as if things wouldn't get better. Great team! Great product.

Pluspunten: Once everything is setup, the software is very easy to use. Not rocket science like I tell my staff. You click the right buttons and everything is a breeze.

Minpunten: The setup was awful. It took awhile to get things the way we needed them. Between us not knowing what we needed and Spot on trying to read our minds the process was rough but once we got it setup it has been great.

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020
Nimer M.
Owner Operator

"EASE of Use"

Opmerkingen: Love it- easy to use, team helps ALOT whenever I have issues or concerns. GREAT to work with

Pluspunten: Love the fact that everything lives within the same ecosystem. Emails, management, analytics etc. EASY

Minpunten: Only thing is I need better social media coverage

Tim Q.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

"Spoton restaurant POS and programs"

Opmerkingen: Over all it’s been a great program and great company to work with. Look forward to years of a great relationship.

Pluspunten: Ease of back office functions
Online ordering

Minpunten: The loyalty program functionality isn’t quite what I wanted but they are working on changes that I believe will be better

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020
Tara R.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021

"Airport Cities VFW 10454"

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that I can check on my business from my phone anywhere.

Pluspunten: Spoton allowed us to convert from a bar to a restaurant during Covid with great ease. We are able to offer apple pay and contactless pay, that we were not able to offer before. The integration was easy and effortless during the transition of our old POS,

Minpunten: The only con that I have is that Spoton offers so much as far as social media marketing, delivery integration and reports that I have not had enough time to explore all that Spoton offers.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021
Brandy R.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

"SpotOn is exactly what restaurants need!!!"

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with SpotOn is our sales representative and has provided excellent onsite service. Every issue and question has been answered or addressed within hours if not minutes. The customer service team has been on top of any issue that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not personally handle. They are timely and informative. I can't say enough good about this company and software. A true breathe of fresh air!!!

Pluspunten: SpotOn is easy to teach, easy to use and easy to customize on the fly for our daily changing business. After using another Restaurant POS system this one is what we should have started with. Wasted a ton of money with another vendor prior to finding SpotOn. This one integrates with my Payroll company seamlessly. The online ordering platform used was ridiculously easy and provides a more polished seamless look for my company.

Minpunten: I have not found a con with this software. It is exactly what my business needed.

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021
Nick K.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"Changed the way I thought about Merchant Services!!!"

Opmerkingen: Everything has been awesome. The idea of putting money into our system when ours was functional was a difficult one. But looking back it was just a matter of jumping. I haven't looked back and the money I've saved has more than offset any costs. Honestly though, the service isn't like anything I've seen from a merchant services company before. It'll be interesting to see if the other guys like Toast, Breadcrumb, etc. try to mimic their business model.

Pluspunten: The reporting features are insane. I've been able to create custom subscriptions so that the reports that I love the most are just sent to me every Monday morning. The service is also incredible. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], checks in with us regularly just to see how business is going and regularly offers creative ideas of how to increase revenue. It's like having a free in-house business consultant. When COVID-19 hit, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called us immediately to start walking us through ideas that have kept us open. I also love that the software is cloud-based. I've had servers call me at home with issues that I was able to fix from my couch. HIGHLY recommend!!

Minpunten: This is the first time that I've actually paid a subscription for POS software so that took some getting over. We had Micros/Upserve before. But once I started utilizing the features that I was paying for I could see the value. Will never go back to the old PC in the back office.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
Andrew D.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2020

"Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

Pluspunten: The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

Minpunten: The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2020
Julia C.
Business Developement
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-1-2020

"The best POS system I've ever used"

Opmerkingen: The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

Pluspunten: I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

Minpunten: That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

• Beoordeeld op 31-1-2020
Rachael B.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2020

"Progressive POS"

Opmerkingen: In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Pluspunten: Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

Minpunten: The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2020
Harshil P.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2020

"Hidden Charges"

Opmerkingen: I wasn't aware of installation charges If I knew it I wouldn't have them to come and install the POS which I could do very easily. I paid $750.00 which was automatic payment taken from my bank account.

Pluspunten: Its really great for Restaurants

Minpunten: Speed and easy to operate

• Beoordeeld op 16-11-2020
Steuart W.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"Antonio’s for SpotOn"

Pluspunten: Ease of use, customization, and back end reporting are amazing. Far more business analytics than most people will ever use. Customer support is incredible!!

Minpunten: There’s not really anything we don’t like. It’s easy to use and the support team keeps us going when we need to change or update something.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Brian B.
President/owner
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021

"Stands out from others"

Opmerkingen: Spot on has allowed me to consolidate multiple processes into one manageable platform. I can run 90% of my financial off one program that has been tailored to my needs by the spot on crew.

Pluspunten: It’s complete customizable dash allows you to have it your way. The ability to set reporting is also a huge plus. Once set up the way you want it, it becomes second nature and its ease of use is superb.

Minpunten: It took a while in the beginning to figure it all out and learn how I really wanted it set up. After the learning curve it became smooth sailing.

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021
Nick V.
Owner/manager
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020

"Best system ever!"

Opmerkingen: I've had no difficulty reaching a service tech 90% of the time. I also appreciate the way more serious problems are immediately escalated to a supervisor who has ALWAYS solved my problem.

Pluspunten: Most of all, it is the simplest system I've ever had for teaching new servers. Secondly, the ability to make adjustments from any computer remote or on-site is fantastic!

Minpunten: Like any computer, there are occasional glitches. The key is not to panic, and refresh system first before any troubleshooting

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020
Bart D.
Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

"Great Experience and Awesome Support"

Opmerkingen: The support is award winning in my opinion. Quick responses to early on questions and transparent pricing. Value added 3rd party add one.

Pluspunten: Cloud based with reporting on the cloud. The fact that I can be off premise and have live data and managers app was huge. No contract was impressive and let me know they are with us through good and bad with option to walk away.

Minpunten: Wish inventory management was more robust or offered within. Not huge issue.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020
Afrim M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

"This is the one you need for business to run"

Opmerkingen: Fabulous

Pluspunten: Very simple to use it and fast to learn

Minpunten: Actually I like it all there is nothing that I don’t like it

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020
Tori W.

"Great product"

Pluspunten: The system is easy to use and quick to learn. Menu items can easily be changed or added and updates instantly.

Minpunten: Internet is a huge issue. If you do not have great internet it is a problem. If there is a spotty connection you can not use the program at all. It usually goes out during critical and busy times. This definitely needs fixed. There is a back up Internet that can be used but won’t turn on unless there is no connection at all.

Neil Z.
Landbouw, 11-50 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Great Restaurant Software - Working to be Great Retail Software"

Opmerkingen: Having become a SpotOn customer in the middle of a pandemic and seeking to use their restaurant software for a retail store, it had many technical and operational challenges. We were both working in uncharted waters and it was difficult at times. Eventually, SpotOn was able to step up and provide the right level of support to help us. Their support team was always friendly and would frequently escalate matters as they worked to adapt their software for a retail platform. Because changes were instantaneous, we went through a period of incremental changes in order to keep our operation running while adapting the software to our needs. Today, they are proactive in checking on our account and help us quickly when necessary.

Pluspunten: It has online shopping capabilities. In the start of the pandemic, we had to create an online shopping experience in our retail food barn to serve our vulnerable population. SpotOn was there and was competitively priced.

Minpunten: The customization and setup were initially complicated. There was a steep learning curve for the staff. This was mainly due to our attempt to use restaurant software to run a retail store. But, we made it work with the help of SpotOn support.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Ray V.
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020

"Best Nex Gen POS on the market!"

Opmerkingen: It is so refreshing to implement changes and upgrades that take minutes instead of days. We are no longer limited to being physically at the restaurant in order to access reports and data.

Pluspunten: Finally, after 30 years in the restaurant industry, we have a POS system that has taken our operations to the next level. Our initial install (which took one day), was seamless and by far the easiest that we have ever experienced. At the top of our list of why we are true believers in SpotOn, is their amazing support and team. The SpotOn system is easy to use, intuitive for team members, and provides all the critical reporting capabilities. The value proposition of SpotOn Restaurant cannot be beat, and we highly recommend making the switch.

Minpunten: All of our initial concerns and "needs" were resolved very quickly. My team was so excited about "customizing" our new POS system that we had to push them out of the office and back on to the dining room floor.

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020
Adam S.
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021

"Finally!!"

Opmerkingen: Awesome!!

Pluspunten: After so many years of living with the dinosaur Aloha we have arrived at the wave of the future. Not only a great POS for restaurants but SpotOn has the most competitive merchant processing rates in the business! Support infrastructure is the best i've ever seen.

Minpunten: Wish the layout of some of the buttons was a little more user friendly.

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021