Over Tremendous

Tremendous is the best platform to incentivize and reward people instantly with gift cards, prepaid Visa® cards, cash, and more.

Meer informatie over Tremendous

It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though.

Beoordelingen van Tremendous

4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Tremendous heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 71 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tremendous eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (71)

Ashley
Ashley
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Gift Card Platform!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Krista
Accountant/Bookkeeper in VS
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

Tremendous is so user-friendly

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Saves me so much time. I rarely write checks for rewards anymore and so I have more time for other things. I'm definitely happy with Tremendous.

I like that it's affordable, easy to use, and has many options for rewards. We always use the ACH or virtual visa option when we send rewards out. I want the respondents to have as many choices as possible on how to receive their reward. I also like that the delivery is quick.

It's improved so much in the last year with things I didn't even realize could be improved on. I don't have any cons for this software at this time. It's made my job so much easier and respondents seem happy with the product.

Sarah
Sarah
Human Resources Executive in Nederland
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Branding and employee recognition platform

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Working with Tremendous has been productive journey since it offers great online services. It is easy to sign up and fill the required fields from the application interface. It enhances employee compliance with set tax conditions.

It tracks performance of individual employees across the company. Initiating payments with Tremendous has been great experience globally. The platform provides secure online services for purchasing goods and creating orders.

I have not faced any challenge while working with this software. It has reduced fraud and enhanced compliance of all set company ethics.

Cormac
CEO in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent experience for both us and our users

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We love using Tremendous and they are our sole gift card provider. The API in general is brilliant and fit our needs perfectly - we need to send out gift cards at scale and on demand, 24/7. If we didn't have Tremendous, we'd likely have to pay another service for this. After extensive research, we picked tremendous as they simply had the best offering and the pricing was great too. They also had a great selection of gift card partners and the fact it can all be automated via an API is fantastic. Highly recommend.

We love that it was really quick and easy to set up and the pricing model is fantastic, especially with lower volumes. Their API docs are great and the integration with their API is seamless. It is very useful that we can export CSV reports as needed. The coverage of gift cards in different countries is excellent too. We required UK & Ireland gift cards and I didn't expect them to have such a breadth of gift card offerings/brands as they have.

We know when a reward has been delivered to a user but we would like to see if/when the email was opened and what reward was chosen. It would also be nice if we could specific which gift card to send to the customer, rather than letting them choose (this might be possible with multiple custom templates, but that's a bit more work).

Hayley
Field Marketing Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Simple to use, great customer support!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Tremendous has eliminated so many issues for our team sending gift cards both internally and externally. We’ve saved hours every week by being able to mass send gifts and clone templates! Managing multiple users and teams is also a huge plus.

The ability to send gift cards internationally and domestically, and give the recipient the choice to decide which type of gift card they’d like based on their location! I love how simple it is to clone campaigns and quickly resend rewards.

Nothing bad to say! They are wonderful.

Lauren
Research Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

So Easy to Use; Great Customer Service

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Tremendous to date has been fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy, user-friendly, and flexible way to send rewards to employees, clients, customers, etc.

I work with an academic research team that often does focus groups, interviews, and surveys, for which we compensate respondents for their time and assistance. Tremendous' platform makes distributing rewards pretty effortless and quick, and the instructions and templates provided are straightforward. The available customization of the language and graphics that accompany each type of award I send is so user-friendly and convenient, and I can save each template I make so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel each time I want to distribute the same category of award in the future. Tremendous allows direct uploads of CSV files which makes compiling lists of multiple recipients very easy. Additionally, their multiple options for payment/funding make it simple for me to work with my accounting team.

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Joe
Senior Executive Assistant in VS
Directiekantoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Tremendous is ... Just That.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used this software hundreds of times in the last year. I work for a global company and to be able to send egift cards across the globe has been a time and life saver. Tremendous has many vendors they work with to insure a recipient can find a vendor to redeem a gift card. But wait, there's more. An international Visa card can also be redeemed for countries with less vendors to choose from. Checking the catalog beforehand will insure your gift is a success. Tremendous has made my life as an executive assistant so much easier when it comes to gift requests.

The ease of sending out rewards and egift cards makes Tremendous worth it's price in gold. Easily sent, easily verified, easily tracked. And the customer service is the best. I receive help and guidance in a timely manner and they have always been clear and concise and extremely helpful.

The only drawback sometimes is that a rewards email to the receiver can sometimes be mistaken for spam. But that problem is easily fixed with proper titling of the reward or a pre-email letting the recipient know it's on the way.

Tanya
Lead Receptionist in VS
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Tremendous

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a very easy software for myself and our panel members.

How easy it is for people to redeem their gift cards online with many choices.

Customer support is not easy. We only have an option to email and I do get a response within a few hours. Just wish there was phone support as an option.

Morgan
Product Lead in Canada
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Simple and quick to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it. It is so quick and simple to use.

It’s super easy and quick to send gift cards to our international user base for doing customer interviews. Very simple platform.

It would be nice to easier choose a region and all the gift card options available in that region. It is also a little confusing for recipients to understand how to choose the right region to redeem their gift card.

Kristin
Director of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Easy (and fun!) to use!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've never had any difficulties requiring me to contact customer service. Everything has functioned exactly as I need it and set up and execution continues to be a piece of cake!

The ease of use is really the best feature! It is so easy to get my students what they need at a moments notice either for our experiential learning experiences or to say thank you for a job well done! I love it!

Nothing! It's so easy and I have not experienced any cons.

Clarissa
Human Resources Administration in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Surprise HR Personal Concierge in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers

variety of options and great support team member

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: When the client was not able to receive the gift card or having issues using the gift card. The Tremendous Support Team is always there to help you within minutes or an hour. It really helps us to send updates on what's going on with our client's gift card.

With Tremendous they have a large list of options. They have anything from Uber Eats to Walmart to Amazon, and many others as well! Easy to navigate and user-friendly.

The only feature that I'm concern about, is when we check the order history it doesn't indicate what gift card that we purchase.

Jeannette
User Research Coordinator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tremendous is so simple to use!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Allan
SVP in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy product we deployed quickly

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: fantastic, amazing CS and sales team. super responsive and helpful

Easy to use platform, with simple features making it easy for both users and receivers to facilitate a reward

reporting could be better as could the redemption process for recipients.

Kvin
PM in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Tremendous is a life-saver

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

Jamie
Co-owner in VS
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Makes paying my participants SO SO EASY!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We used to pay our participants with physical checks. It used to take us hours of printing checks, stuffing and sealing envelopes, adding postage etc. We almost always had someone who's check didn't arrive or got lost in the mail. People would be constantly emailing us asking why the haven't received their check, etc. NOW, everyone gets paid within minutes with almost zero issues. It has been a game changer for our business.

I love that I can pre-load my incentive allowance into Tremendous. When I am ready to pay my participants, I can pay 40 people in less than 20 minutes. I have never had a respondent have any issues redeeming rewards and if they do, I can send them directly to the Tremendous Help Desk.

I find it a little hard to see clearly when money was deposited into the account. I think the options to view deposits, payouts etc could be made a bit more simplified. Other than that- love the product!

Team Lead in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Tremendous a simple user's review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Tremendous is EXTREMELY user-friendly to use. Excellent customer service. It can also be integrated to the CRM platform being used providing easier use and has a wide array of rewards available WORLDOWIDE!

Not really liked the least per se, but more on the accessibility of the chat feature. It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though. Still, you can always reach out to their client support email albeit very easily so they can address your concerns on the spot!

Andrew
Community Manager in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Smooth Gift Issuing & Redemption Process and Great Customer Support

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We required a system which would allow the distribution of prizes around the globe quickly and easily; a process which Tremendous makes extremely simple!

Tremendous makes the process of distributing gifts and prizes to customers extremely convenient, with an excellent assortment of redemption options for recipients around the globe and a customer service team who is ready and willing to help resolve any issues on either the issuing or receiving end of the process. Before landing on Tremendous as our digital prize issuing system, we examined and tested many of their competitors. While they all had similar features, there was simply no platform that could offer the type of package that Tremendous provides for both the customer and gift card recipient.

There were some hidden limitations where gift cards could be redeemed based on the value that was not clear when joining the platform. In particular, this meant that if the amount of a gift card is above a certain threshold, it could only be redeemed at a limited number of retailers. This issue required the reissuing of some gift cards to recipients in smaller denominations, so they had a more comprehensive selection of redemption options. While indeed a challenge, the customer service team was delighted to help resolve this issue promptly, which was appreciated.

Marivic
Virtual Assistant in Filipijnen
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Convenient and all you need for rewards are here.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Problem-solving with the help of Tremendous is easy because if you need help from their team, they work fast, efficiently, and informative. Countries that are difficult to find rewards such as Korea, China, and other country are available here. I am happy.

The software is easy to navigate even for the first timer. They offer a reliable, fast, excellent, and easy navigation system.

This doesn't apply to me at all, everything about tremendous is excellent, unlike other brands like Tango or Gyft.

Hannah
Senior Recruiter in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Customizable Rewards with Ease

4,0 4 maanden geleden

I love that you can set up Customizable templates for rewards! It makes it very easy to use and different managers can use personalized templates for various purposes. There are a lot of great features that can also even help with advertising when rewards are sent (or including a prompt of some sort). Gift receivers love that they can chose their reward!

The only thing I wish could be fixed somehow is that I’ve gotten responses that a lot of people don’t see their reward email because it is sent to their spam folder… but at least there is an option to send a text message reward instead. We just prefer to use email!

Joshua
UX Researcher in VS
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy Compensation

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Tremendous has done a great job making a product that just works. Many others services are clunky and take many steps to complete (for sender and recipient). Tremendous has a great UI and makes sending compensation to research participants a breeze

International compensation isn't as easy as smooth for recipients once they redeem their reward, but it'll depend on the country

Head of ProductOps in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.

Brianna
Sr. Recruiting Supervisor in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Tremendous is a tremendous help

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy that my co-worker discovered Tremendous and implemented it for all of us to use. As I said above, it has helped save me time by making the process of giving out gift cards to my employees so much quicker, and has saved me the work of tracking them.

I enjoy using Tremendous because I give out gift cards to my employees often. Tremendous has made it easier for my employees to receive their gift cards, has given more options for them to choose from, and has saved me the time and effort of going to a store and purchasing a stack of varied gift cards. Also, I no longer have to go through my receipts and turn them in on an expense report because all of the tracking is done on tremendous.

Sometimes the gift cards can be confusing to redeem. Another con is that they go to spam. It seems as though everyone eventually figures out each individual redemption process, and I just give them a heads about about the tremendous e-mail going to spam.

Mike
Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

Ruxandra
Ruxandra
Customer Marketing Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Tremendous overhauled our gifting strategy

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

The platform is simple to deploy and use on the administrator side and has allowed various teams within our organization to experiment with gifting either to automate the "direct" mail experience, incentivize customer responses, or provide incentives for internal teams to hit objectives and more. The platform is seamless to use and we've had a lot of positive feedback.

As our business scales internationally, we are noticing there is a lack of options for global customers and employees. A disparate number of the gifting options are NA based, it would be great to see more global representation.