Over Helpwise

Helpwise is een gedeelde inbox voor je team-e-mail, sms, livechat, WhatsApp, socialmedia-accounts en vele andere kanalen.

Meer informatie over Helpwise

I sometimes am not sure if the reports are accurate.

Beoordelingen van Helpwise

Waar voor je geld

Helpwise heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 22 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Helpwise eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (22)

Masuk Sarker
Masuk Sarker
Online Instructor in Bangladesh
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the Best Helpdesk Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HelpWise is my everyday used tool. I've tried many helpdesk services in the past, and they were either too complicated to use or too expensive. But helpwise is very super easy to use and support system is just amazing.
Continues development make the helpwise software even better. I hope very soon this will be feature a feature rich product like helpscout.

I have 3 different businesses and I manage everything inside in Helpwise. My team check and reply to all emails, provide customer support, chat with customers. Overall it's just increasing my overall companies productivity. Also, I have created help center using helpwise. This way customer can find their answers by themself. It's reduced the support tickets a lot. Last the not least, If I face any problem, their support team tries to fix my problem immediately. It feels like, helpwise is my family :)

Help center UI is not so modern and Needs improvement in Chat beacon.

Sarah
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Helpwise Fan!

4,0 vorig jaar

I secured a great deal through Appsumo and have been so happy with helpwise that I brought across a second company to use Helpwise. The Support team is very attentive and respond within 24 hours. I love that I can schedule emails to send at a later time. Overall am very happy with Helpwise and look forward to a long partnership with them!

While the idea of an iOS app is awesome, I have found it challenging and glitchy to use so far. The UI could really use a modern touch but it isn't the end of the world. I rely heavily on the help centre feature and would really love for that to have a make over so that the design is more modern and aligns with my branding. But these are all minor things that really shouldn't put you off this great piece of software that is only going to get better and better!

Michelle
Assistant Reservations Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Helpwise Review

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Email assignment and round-robin mail routing

Inaccurate team performance reports and delayed support response

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Filipijnen
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Great Help Scout Alternative

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied and happy with the product. I switched to it without thinking twice.

Helpwise works just like Help Scout and it does more! You can create canned responses, automation rules, snooze or schedule a reply or email, make forms that can be embedded, integrate their own live chat widget, has an in-house file manager, and so much more! As you can see, some of these are not available in Help Scout! I really like the UI/UX of this app, it's very modern-looking and easy to navigate. The onboarding was very easy for me. I was able to add a few inboxes in just a few minutes. They also have a good amount of integrations. I use Asana daily on my work and I'm so glad it has native integration with it. Being able to connect your social media channels as inboxes is also another thing to love. Facebook comments can also be connected! That's a time saver for me as I manage our Facebook page. I wanted to try their live chat widget but I haven't had the time to install it yet. This customer support app is a must-have for my e-commerce businesses. I'm so glad I found Helpwise, it will be my go-to service for my customer support tasks.

I hope they can add more integrations in the future. I'm using Sendinblue and I hope I can also connect it with this app. Other than that, there's nothing to dislike on Helpwise.

Marcelo
Marcelo
CEO in Spanje
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Brilliant and Easy to use.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been brilliant. I have nothing to complain about. Only good things to say. In addition to that, the customer support is brilliant.

The ability to do the tasks fast. The interface is very easy to use and to navigate. By the way, the support is superb. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]gives a brilliant support... As the software is in English and my audience does not speak english, the team made some changes inside Helpwise so that I could use it for my audience. Can you believe that? Neither do I. They added fields inside the platform so that I could use it for my audience. It is really amazing what these guys did. Again Helpwise is very well designed tool, easy to use so that you can achieve what is was developed to do. Help you to give the best support to your clients.

The chat support is very new. I was expecting them to have a more robust chat support. I really believe that they will improve it in the future.

Roger
Roger
Director in VK
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great for team mailbox

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Support very fast. Helpwise is very open to any suggestions for improvement.

Great for managing incoming emails into a shared inbox. One email address for the team, and emails no longer go missing or unanswered. We now answer all emails much faster than before.

There is nothing that we don't like about Helpwise.

Christina
Head of HR/Customer Service in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for Customer Service

Opmerkingen: Great service to have

Super easy to tag colleagues and keep on top of email threads

I sometimes am not sure if the reports are accurate

Co-Founder and CTO in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great collaboration tool for various teams

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I managed to get my team onboarded without any hassle. We have started using it for our customer support, marketing, recruitment and development teams. As a startup, we are definitely winning with Helpwise with increased productivity and efficient communication. Lastly, they have got a super-responsive customer support team.

1. Super easy and quick to set up and get started 2. Intuitive and clean UI/UX 3. Being able to see who is viewing the same email thread in real-time. This has made my life really easier. 4. Seamless integration with Hubspot CRM

Nothing so far. Email formatting options could be slightly better, I checked with the team and multiple updates are already upcoming.

Lex
Problem Solver in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Helpwise is great

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience with helpwise. No issues

Product is easy to use and effective. Allowing us to have multiple shared inboxes is great

We have ran into storage issues before. The ability to increase storage when we get near capacity would be great

Jonatan
CEO in Finland
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use & effective

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great.

Easy to use & works well. My team uses it every day to answer customer emails.

Nothing to complain about really, it's easy to use which is the biggest thing and it has all the necessary features.

Walter
Owner in Australië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Surprising gem in the customer support SAAS space

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall the best customer support software I've tried. Not perfect, but the one I'm happy to use and would recommend to anyone that asks.

The best part of Helpwise actually turned out to be their own customer support. I cycled through a few customer support solutions before I chanced on Helpwise and surprisingly some of them don't even have easy to use support for their own software. Not Helpwise. Their own customer support is fast, responsive, tailored to your issue and best of all, whenever I've found minor issues in the software it's been fixed within hours. I've never seen that before in any other SAAS tool I've used.

No software is perfect and for Helpwise there are minor issues from time to time, like the notifications not going away after clicking, or occasionally being redirected to a 404 screen. But whenever these things have come up I've mentioned them to Helpwise via their live chat and it's been fixed within 24 hours.

Selle
Ceo in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Email Collaboration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s fairly easy to use and I like the automations

We love the ability to see everyone’s email boxes and make internal notes on how to handle requests

The UI isn’t the best, it could also use the ability to view all inboxes in one place

Jason
Owner in Jamaica
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Great help desk software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Wonderful to use thus far especially if you have a small business. Customers care takes care of any problem you might have. Might not be perfect, but definitely would recommend to anyone.

What I love most is that I can schedule emails to be sent any time I want. The support team is wonderful especially in their responsive time frame.

Only problem I have is that notifications don’t go away immediately after clicking, other than that I have no problem.

Florencia
Administrador in Spanje
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Nuestra experiencia con Helpwise

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Nos gusta que el soporte tecnico esta abierto constamente a nuevas modificaciones ante nuestras sugerencias en el uso.

Encontrar correos pasados cuando tenes varias bandejas de entradas o direcciones de correos es muy complejo. Si bien estan trabajando en el beta del universal inbox seria agradable tener una sola bandeja donde lleguen los emails de todas las cuentas y luego uno poder ir moviendolos como lo desee.

Sven
Sven
CEO in Noorwegen
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Great shared inbox

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have got the shared inbox, and that helps a lot. Since normally i am on every CC on every mail. Now we can take a discussion instead of mail so we have everything in one place. Same with mail, som just one answers the mail.

It has it all. Autoanswers, discussions, Rules, ticket and chat

I would like it to have translation into my language when i send out mail on autoanswers. But that is just a very minor detail.

Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great software..

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It is a nice shared inbox software which is really easy and handy.

As such, i did not find any problem in it.

Julio César
HR Consultant in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Helpwise una muy buena alternativa para centralizar correos con seguimiento y soporte

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excelente, seguro y disponible en todo momento

Fácil de implementar y usar. Uso en computadora y en celular Invitar y delegar seguimiento de correos.

Enlazar a un embudo de correo. Permita crear una landing page.

James
Project Supervisor in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Honest Feedback

5,0 7 maanden geleden

The platform is very easy to learn and it makes being "one team" so much easier!

I honestly don't have any cons I can think of, I'm sure there are things that could be better but i don't have any complaints.

Sejal
Operations Head in India
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Promising tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We were looking for a shared inbox software when we came across helpwise, have to say it has been really helpful for our remote team.

Took us a little time to understand the software being first timers.

Teesha
Complaints Team Leader in VK
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

great product

5,0 7 maanden geleden

the software easy to use and easy layout the reports / dashboard very good

no log in and out times, order of emails should be oldest first

PRESIDENT in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

AWESOME SOFTWARE

FEATURES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUICK RESPONSE TIME

THERE NOTHING IN THE SOFTWARE THAT WE DON'T LIKE.

Devyn
FnB Associate in India
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Concept, works well

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, has streamlined my workflow

None that I can think of seems to be working fine