Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery reviews

Over Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery

No matter where your data lives — on premise, cloud, hybrid, or SaaS — Metallic combines unmatched flexibility and proven security.

Meer informatie over Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery heeft een totaalscore van 4 van 5 sterren op basis van 6 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (6)

Sorteren op

Heb je Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6)

Tommy S.
Social Media Influencer in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Metallic is the Apple of Backup and Recovery Solutions!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Metallic has been AMAZING! I can't say enough things good about them. The pricing the support and getting up and going was so easy. I call them the Apple of Backup solutions because its true. One call and they get you all setup until your data is protected! They will work with big and small businesses which I personally like. Everyone needs protection.

I like how easy it is to get setup and started. You can be up and running backing up your office 365 same day! I put in a request for service within that day I was speaking with a rep to get me activated and up and running. Its gives me peace of mind that I can set this up and running same day and move forward on with my day.

There isn't any experience I could say that is bad. The experience I had with them was nothing but good.

Benjamin R.
Systems Engineer in VS
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Metallic is easy, secure, and reliable.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It handles endpoint backups very well. Encrypted and reliable.

Once Metallic is setup, you can forget about it and let it do its thing. I like the daily reports that I've setup to run and I don't have to worry about it.

The user interface can be a little tricky but not hard to understand and configure.

Craig M.
Sr. Systems Administrator in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Nice all in one product for cloud and on prem

4,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Metallic has a nice web based console that consolidates all off their product line. It was important for us to be able to continue to use our distributed onsite storage for targets rather than the cloud and this allows that. They also offer Dynamics and 365 backups.

Our biggest concern was they are unable to target tape devices, who uses those right? But we wanted to be able to at one location as a secondary backup. The pro's won out though and we want with them.

Reactie Commvault

2 dagen geleden

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business, and your feedback is very important to us.

Robert H.
President.CEO in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Why we are looking else were for a back-up solution

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our backs are failing every day since early April

We have made multiple appointments but I never connected. I was ask to go into Office, but no detailed instructions.

Tech Support - very hard to get the assistance needed

Reactie Commvault

vorig jaar

Hi Bob. Customer experience is top priority for us. We contacted you within hours of learning of your support request last month, and have reached out again several times since. In case your contact information has changed please contact us directly at [email protected] As you know, we've been able to identify the issue is with expired credentials unrelated to your Metallic deployment. We hope to hear from you soon so we can help you resolve this quickly, walking through the fix as we've offered.

Mark L.
IT Administrator in VS
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Metallic 0365 Backup new customer

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementation was simple enough to diy without reaching out to support. From my first conversation to the most recent, the Metallic team is excited about their product.

Metallic for O365 is very easy to setup and maintain. It makes life easier for our busy team. It has been a set it and forget it solution. Metallic's support and success teams are receptive and helpful. We have been Commvault customers for many years and their support team has always impressed us.

Documentation is somewhat limited. IP filtering is not currently an option.

Mark A.
Infrastructure Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Mark' view of Metallic

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has done the job I need without much hassle or fuss, just what an infrastructure product should do.

Easy of integration with Commvault, a package deal.

Have to go thru a vender to add additional capacity/licensing.