Over Carepatron

The Healthcare Workspace for small teams and their clients.

Meer informatie over Carepatron

Once I got familiar with it. It was easy to navigate my way through it.

Beoordelingen van Carepatron

Waar voor je geld

Carepatron heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 60 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Carepatron eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (60)

Psychologist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Too good to be true: Effective and Affordable EHR with Unparalleled Customer Support

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. I was searching for an EHR suitable for a solo practitioner in the mental health space. I did a ton of research and test-drove at least 15 EHRs. Carepatron was the obvious choice based on personalized onboarding and customer support, features, and ease of use.

The top feature is the customer support - phenomenal response time, and care is taken to provide custom answers. The level of HIPAA compliance is excellent and allows me to feel secure in note-taking. I appreciate the modifiable fields and the ease of use. It is an entire EHR that continues to improve and upgrade.

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. There are features that I would like to use that are being developed. Once implemented my ability to streamline my practice and communicate directly and effectively with my patients will be at 100%

Scott
Therapist in VS

Small company HUGE potential

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is good and will, hopefully, become great after a few months with more updates being released. Great software that has potential. A few hiccups that I was able to contact them about and the support was tremendous. They also were open to feedback and I feel heard and like they care about their clients, unlike some other platforms I've tried.

I like the customization of this product where I can set up services and then task those services to go to a certain member on my team. Therapy goes to one person and coaching clients to another. That way it is one less step towards directing clients on the back end.

Being a new company with a new CRM they are lacking in some areas. At the time of writing this document creation is lacking, and billing isn't fully automated. For me those are the two big ones but the good news is I have talked with one of the higher ups at CarePatron (believe it or not they actually help with answering the consumer questions!) and these are being worked on and will be released within a couple months.

Jess
Somatic Counsellor in Nieuw-Zeeland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good start with space to grow

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Generally enjoy CarePatron's design and accessibility. At its current stage I am using it as to manage documents, session notes, and appointment reminders but am required to use another software for scheduling. It may also require a few more steps when managing the calendar (compared to other services), but so far this does not deter me from using it.

- Free for basic services with the option to upgrade for larger businesses- Appointment reminders- Integrated Telehealth function- Easy to navigate via phone/ tables, simple design, intuitive navigation- Ability to send and for the client to sign service agreements etc online (as long as it does not require the client to enter information)

- So far, no option for clients to book appointments online based on availability- No ability to adjust calendar view besides daily/weekly/monthly view. The app would benefit from:--> Show 15 minutes time slots to allow more accurate selection of appointment time without having to manually change it when creating the appointment--> Display of availability (e.g. colour coded) for better overview when scheduling as a practitioner- No ability to have clients fill out documents in the app (e.g. pre-appointment).

Kristen
Director of Counseling and Wellness in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very useful for provide but needs more customization for patient side

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We very much like the provider side of the software, utilizing it for appointments and notes. We have unfortunately not yet used it for the patient side because it does not fit our needs at this time.

Carepatron is very easy to set up, add clients, schedule appointments, and create a variety of notes that attach to the appointment. Searching for clients is easy, it's intuitive to create notes, and uploading a large spreadsheet of clients was easily done.

We utilize Carepatron in a way that perhaps is not the norm, so take that into consideration when reading my cons. We use this for the counseling center at a school in order to keep mental health records separate from education records. I wish the following features were available...1) Allow us to set time blocks for appointments that clients can schedule. Some need a 15 minute check in, some need 45 mins and we need to be sure that it follows our school schedule. 2) Allow us to full customize intake and client information sections. Unfortunately, I can't use this at this time because the billing, insurance, and other sections are not used by us and very confusing for our students even if we tell them to ignore it. 3) Along with above, allow us to remove all mentions of billing from the patient side of things.

Kristin
Licensed Mental Health Clinician in VS

Great for small businesses

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gets back to me quickly and is always available for my questions.

I love the scheduling and free reminders for clients. I think the billing is really easy to manage, as well.

I struggle with the templates. There seem to be ones in there, but they're hard to adapt to my own practice.

Ananda

Easy to use, Efficient, and Effortless

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I wanted a CRM system that could do what my previous system did, but without the high cost. The team at Carepatron made me feel like I was their only customer, and took the time to find out what I needed to transition over to Carepatron. I was concerned about how to get years worth of data from one CRM system to another, and the team helped me manage this seamlessly.

Because of the nature of my work (psychologist) I would like to be able to separate "client notes" from "admin documents". Currently everything can be viewed and one can use tags to help identify what a note contains, but it would be helpful if I could choose to only see admin related notes or client related notes

Craig
Counsellor in Nieuw-Zeeland
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A must have for all Counsellors

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team has been truly a great experience. Carepatron has given me such flexibility in working with clients and when Ive managed to get stuck or have questions the team have always responded quickly. I have certainly appreciate their support!

It brought together under one roof many manual tasks that as the private practice grew began to take more and more time. I would store digital client notes in a software package that resided on one computer so would make notes, during the day then at the end type these notes into the software. Carepatron however I can write notes as I go, make another appointment and invoice the client at the end of each session with the client. It really has made a massive difference in working with client as well as growing my practice

Rather than dislike, more of a wish list would be the ability to colour code appointment times for a variety of personal reasons, and ability to add and edit already created documents that could be added to the templates section and lastly ability to reconcile client payments within the system when being payed via internet banking

Oliver
Tr/Dr in Zuid-Afrika
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Carepatron Experience

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent Software, more cost effective and easy to use.

The Carepatron Software is easy to use and understand. I think all the features are great (much better than my previous EHR software). Carepatron also makes running my practice more efficiently especially where the invoicing is concerned, no need for seperate software. Another feature I find very useful are the various templates to use, I think I've renewed most of my forms with the templates. Overall its an awesome product.

My one issue using Carepatron to start a new call, the "hosting region" seems to be set on "Australia", I've checked to see if I could select my country -South Africa but its not listed neither is "Africa" listed.

Louise
LMSW in VS

A few complications

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The way I have been using the platform to date, my experience is good with what I am able to use. I like it so much I am trying to convince a couple other people to join me.

If I can use the platform the way it is intended, it has a calendar, my client list, great place for billing/invoicing, sending notes to my clients, creating my own forms. It has everything other programs do not have. Using this program, I do not need to have a zillion windows open incorporating information into other programs. I am really satisfied with what I can do at Carepatron. With regard to the video session, they are perfect. Customer service is outstanding.

Carepatron needs a well written guide where I can go look up what I need. Like a help aid guide. Also, the guide needs to include step by step how to set stuff up for newbies.Q&A would be niceI have to admit I feel very frustrated when there is a problem. Lets say (this happened today) my patient says their password is not working? Hmm what would be the answer to that , pull up my guide oh could be this or that or a zillion things. I can walk my patient through it. I don't want my patients to feel frustrated that they are having a problem and now I can't help them. I don't know enough about what their experience is when they log in , what their page looks like etc.

Roshanak
Psychotherapist in Canada

Useful software

Opmerkingen: Good

It's very friendly. It helps me to access my schedule from anywhere and remind my clients about their appointments.

If you add another physician, you can't hide your schedule and clients from that person.

Kristen
Psychotherapist, LCSW in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Affordable and friendly service; some clunky features

4,0 15 uur geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This has been a great product for a new private practice owner looking to save money while growing her caseload!

I love the subscription price and options--you get up to 1 GB of storage free! I also love Carepatron's integration with google calendar and zoom, and the ease of billing.

There are a few things I do not like about Carepatron. 1) It doesn't allow the same contact info for multiple clients, which is frustrating when I work with siblings! BUT, it requires that email and phone numbers are on file. To get around this, I have sometimes had to use my own phone/email info. This is obnoxious though, because then the automated appointment reminders get sent to me instead of the client. So it basically means that automated reminders don't work for these clients. 2) Carepatron also often initially blocks the use of cards under a different name than the client's. This is annoying because I work with lots of kids and the cards are usually under the parent's name(s). 3) Clients can't go in and change their card info--I have to send them an invoice via email, at which point they're able to enter new card info. 4) Often with FSA or HSA cards, clients add their card information but it doesn't save properly. I have had to work around this by sending them an invoice via email to pay and add their card info. All of the above annoyances felt kind of embarrassing, especially when I was having clients reenter card information multiple times. When I reached out for support on these issues, nothing was changed but I was recommended clunky workarounds.In addition, some of the features are clunky--i.e. the appointment scheduling, the intake sending, and using the templates. I don't like being unable to see/customize appointment reminders, and intake.

Jennifer
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Underrated and perfect for therapists starting out

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Has all you need to start and run a simple practice in one place while compliant to privacy standards/laws. This includes: digitally signed consent forms, client portal, in built telehealth video calling, appointment calendar, invoicing and payments system, client records, customisable templates, invoice/appointment reminders... It sounds like a lot but it's actually pretty much one click or automatic. Once you have created the appointment on your calendar, there is no need to manually send a text reminder or send an appointment time. There is no need to edit an invoice for every session because it autofills from your appointment calendar. Huge time and mental space saved when everything takes at most a minute. Perfect for starting therapists - no set up costs and you could effectively stay on the free plan forever. Friendly and helpful customer support on a messenger system. It has so many features that you would normally have to pay to get in separate platforms, but here it is integrated and you can use for free or for a very reasonable cost. I did a lot of research on therapy practice software lists and honestly can say this platform should be on the radar of many more therapists

There are already templates of psychometrics that I can quickly fill in and save, but as of now I am not yet able to send forms for clients to complete in the client portal. I am told this feature is being worked on and to come soon. The inbuilt document editor can be a tiny bit slow at times - for a computer nerd like me I have found that I prefer to do my more comprehensive notes on a normal word document program (especially since I like the form fields on more advanced editors and had made my own templates on Word before discovering Carepatron) and copy paste across and then adjust some of the paragraph spacing.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks Jennifer, we appreciate your review and feedback : )

Rachel
Owner in Filipijnen
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Best CRM I've tried.

Opmerkingen: Great.

Its simplicity. Calendar integration with Microsoft. Ease of use. Mobile access.

None. It's been very friendly to use and customer service has always been great.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks Rachel, appreciate your wonderful feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team : )

Frederik Jacobus
Counselor and Therapist in Zuid-Afrika
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Essential to my practice

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From the beginning, everything was easy to set up and to use. When you run into a technical problem, you always have a support team who always help you in a professional and friendly way, sometimes also going out of their way to improve the functionality of the software.

With Carepatron, you can have peace knowing that all your admin and accounting stay up to date and that everything you need on a daily basis to successfully maintain your business.

There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this software. I would like to get a payment option also available to my country.

11 maanden geleden

Thanks Frederik, appreciate your great review! We are thrilled to be supporting you and your team : )

Missy
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use all-in-one patient management system

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team - I always get great customer support and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team always open for feedback and continuously improving Carepatron to be more user friendly both for clinicians and the clients

Carepatron is an easy to use all-in-one patient management system that has made my private practice easy and less stressful. I love that I can schedule appointment, set automatic appointment reminders, have my clinical notes, and invoice all in one software.

There are some features that I would like to see to make Carepatron even more awesome - 1) online scheduling for clients (I know they are working on this), 2) An all in one system where I can see upcoming appointments for a particular client, 3) Two factor authentication to make the platform more secure

Claudia
Clinical Nutritionist in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use for my clinic

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This has been a great way to start moving from paper based to cloud based, I have been apprehensive to upload personal and sensitive information to the cloud, but using Carepatron has definitely been a great choice here.

I love that it is an all one platform, where I can keep notes, book appointments, create invoices, and upload important patient information. So easy to use and navigate and the help desk is amazing. If you dont get an answer straight away you are told how long it will be and the response is friendly and super helpful.

I am looking forward to the new features being rolled out hopefully this year, it would be great to add in my own message as part of the appointment reminder, but also hopefully the chance to have user friendly forms that could be sent via the software for patients to fill out and upload.

George
Counsellor in Nieuw-Zeeland

Carepatron

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I have been with Carepatron since the early days. I like that the team are always responsive and are based locally. The platform is easy to use and lets you as the therapist write your notes, with-out cumbersome steps.

Appointment scheduling would be great through Carepatron. Currently I use Calendly. What i like about Calendly is that clients don't have to make a account. We have to think about accessibility and reducing barriers to help seeking. If there are too many steps, clients disengage... clients also don't like having to create accounts as they then think they will be spammed. While i like the ability to send out enrolment info and sign T's and C's electronically. I don't like the fact that it makes the client create a Carepatron account. While some clients might want to create a account...some will not. Again it's about reducing barriers to seeking help.

Summer
Coach in VS
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Very pleased so far

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am greatly pleased thus far with this software and continue to use this as my platform in the future.

I like most about this software is how easy it is to manage. I was able to navigate and explore very easily with understanding very quickly. I enjoy all the access from storing documents, billing directly from the software, the tracking of the billing/receipts, scheduling, being able to upload documents and storage for progress reports.

I like least about this software is the limited access the administrate gets. For example, my admin is unable to create new services or update price changes. It would be more helpful to be able to have my admin have access to more things.

Executive Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Carepatron

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Scheduling and reminders to help decrease no shows.

The electronic files, scheduling and client reminders.

Not able to upload my intake forms or assessments.

Clare
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Smooth and seamless software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Generally Carepatron has made business run more smoothly and has saved me valuable time.

I like the one stop shop approach where I can do all my tasks in one app. And the app is reliable and very user-friendly.

It can be difficult to type notes whilst using the video. Also the video doesn't allow screen sharing, like zoom.

Amber
Live in Caregiver in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

best home care software out

5,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

This software makes it easy for . very cost effectiveall care providers to easily access and communicate with each other as well as with patients

Android users aren't able to use the platform or software yet

Syukri
Co-Owner in Maleisië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Use, Affordable and Awesome Customer Service

5,0 10 maanden geleden

The most impressive feature is patient scheduling and I love it when patient able to fill up their details at home prior to their visit. Second best is on how easy it is to use CarePatron. No need to have extensive training. Even our non-clinical staffs able to use it after short and simple training.

Invoicing features should be improve so our finance can generate performance sales report. Patient database also need to have a Search function.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks Syukri, appreciate your feedback! We love working with you and your team : )

Cass
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

A good investment

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Carepatron has changed our business. It was easy to integrate into our systems and did everything we needed. The staff were able to learn Carepatron easily and we know that our information is secure.

Easy to use, great support to help us set up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are really nice and nothing was too much trouble for them. The whole team us up and running in a matter of days.

Have had some trouble getting the app on my phone, and the price can be pricey if you are a small place like us without lots of money. Too much spamming.

Sandy
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Wonderful product

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Carepatron has all of the important features I need to run my practice - Client profiles, notes and documentation, templates, scheduling, confirmations, billing and payments etc. It saves me a lot of time on admin work and I have confidence that my records are completely secure. Highly recommend, five-star product at an affordable rate.

No concerns at all, great product. Thank you😊

Missy
Mental Health Counselor in VS

Simple & Great Customer Service

4,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very pleased with Care patron. When I had an issue, one of the cofounders scheduled a call with me personally! It doesn’t get much better than that! I think Care patron is one to watch.

It is incredibly easy to use! You can create all of your own documents or copy from others. The billing is easy to set up. I use Stripe and have had zero issues. I currently only collect cash though.

I wish there was a way to drop the patient’s name into notes and the date of service. Everything you put in is quite manual. I also wish that there was a patient portal where they could securely message you and you could message them.