Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Eventcombo

Combine easy ticketing & event registration with next-level experiences for you and your attendees. Sell more tickets, grow your events

Meer informatie over Eventcombo

13 reviews worden weergegeven

Ayanna R.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"Great System for Marketing and Advertising"

Opmerkingen: When I first started event combo I was kind of lost in how to navigate the system. The moment I reached out to them via email and telephone their response was so prompt and on point. They respond back in a timely fashion and I've referred them to my friends and associates.

Pluspunten: the fact that I can navigate through it so easily and that it gives me more options to promote market and keep the stats on my production.

Minpunten: I really don't have anything discrediting the say about the system.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Scott W.
entrepreneur
Uitvoerende kunsten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"The best ticketing platform I've used. Period."

Opmerkingen: Eventcombo is like the restaurant you dine in where every minute detail of service and atmosphere is cared for with a smile, your water glass never gets to half empty, and the food is beautiful and delicious. They are the whole package.

Pluspunten: I have been producing events for the past thirteen years, and always thought of setting up and facilitating ticketing platforms as a necessary, but slow and clunky process. Imagine my surprise when I switched over to Eventcombo last year and discovered it could be done so quickly, effortlessly, and effectively. Every aspect of set up and facilitation is a breeze, and my stuff looks great. Longtime attendees have made a point of telling me how easy it is to make a purchase and that they love the new look. Fees are beyond fair, and payment is handled so swiftly and consistently that I don't even have to think about it. Finally, when I have had cause to communicate with their team (never for a problem), they are are almost supernaturally fast in responding to me and thoroughly taking care of my requests. I wish every aspect of my business was this simple.

Minpunten: I honestly have no complaints up until this point.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Peter michael M.
Producer/Performer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"EventCombo Helps My Business Run Smoothly"

Opmerkingen: My experience with EventCombo has been excellent. I have used EventCombo for everything from arts festivals with 15-20 shows at various times, to one-off's, to long runs, to issuing tickets for online events. They have actively requested my input and I have seen them make ease-of-use changes almost immediately. Again, the customer service is extraordinary, and for me, that is paramount.

Pluspunten: I liked that my ticket page reflects my brand. I can customize it any way I want. It's important to me that when a potential ticket-buyer heads to the ticketing site, there is something visually pleasing, on-brand with my company, very clear, and concise. I could easily schedule several events happening in an arts festival and making access to each event simple to create, simple to change, and most of all, simple interface for the customer. I have never had a customer tell me the ordering process was a challenge, and since I am a busy arts administrator, I am relieved that I don't need to spend time explaining how to purchase tickets for my events. I also like that the payout is quick and accurate.

Minpunten: I must say that I ask a lot of questions, and every question I ask is answered by EventCombo within an hour...even in the middle of the night. That being said, I ask so many questions because EventCombo offers so many ways to customize each event. Navigating to find the solution takes just a bit of time, but I have always solved any problem I had either by navigating some more, or emailing for help.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020
Zohra S.
Community Outreach
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019

""Best ticketing platform we've ever used""

Opmerkingen: - Powerful technology, let's you know manage all types of complex event scenarios
- Full customization for checkout (we customized our emails)
- Really fast and reliable on demand customer service
- Easy to use interface
I love Eventcombo and would recommend this software to anyone. Especially those who want to add registration on their website using any type of Website Integration.

Pluspunten: Powerful and efficient technology, let's you know manage all types of tickets, orders, including manual orders.

Minpunten: I have no cons with the software at all. I have used it with great success and would recommend others to use the platform.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
Pinar G.
Managing Partenr
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Event ticketing made human!"

Pluspunten: Great customer support and the variety of customization options.

Minpunten: The site has a crowded look with a lot of colors, so that was overwhelming in the beginning but never had an issue navigating something since we got customer support whenever we needed.

Liliana P.
Director of Operations
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Best event ticketing website"

Opmerkingen: Impeccable! Great experience. I have little time in my non-profit environment and eventcombo makes it so easy for efficient for me.

Pluspunten: Creating events is quick yet it offers robust features at the same time. Also, their customer service is truly nice. You feel you have a real partner for your event.

Minpunten: The banner image at the top of the events is a little too hidden, but honestly, wouldn't change to another event ticketing website because of that.

Abbas M.
ED
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"Great service, highly recommend!"

Opmerkingen: Our nonprofit organization hosts a lot of events, whether they be exhibitions, concerts, or seminars. EventCombo has been our go to service for hosting the ticketing and marketing of our events. The service is always top notch, and we have used this service for over 20 events over the last few years.

Pluspunten: The customer service, customization, and support are phenomenal. The fee pricing is also cheaper than the competitors

Minpunten: I cannot think of any downsides of the software, as they have been evolving a lot since they first launched.

Barbara W.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

"Incredible Quality, Superior Service, Unsurpassed Functionality"

Opmerkingen: What is probably the most impressive of all is the attention to us as clients. I have never had responses to emails in the early morning hours. What they truly understand that as an entrepreneur, we don’t work 8-5. And any gap in our ability to get things done negatively impacts our progress. We had phone calls as needed and even had a post-event review at our request. We wanted to work with Eventcombo to understand what we could do differently next time to use the platform to make our event management processes much easier. The review not only provided us with feedback, Eventcombo asked for our feedback. It was a true collaboration, and it is why any event we hold will be with Eventcombo.
I relish feeling like I am valuable as a client. Eventcombo created that by being responsive, providing us with great ideas, and committing to us to develop a long-term relationship.

Pluspunten: I have been absolutely delighted to use the Eventcombo platform. Eventcombo provided an easy to use experience for the conference attendees, and also for us as event producers. As first-time users, the ease of use of the platform was a welcome experience. The interface is colorful and intuitive. The dashboard is very well thought out and provides ease in creating, managing, and delivering post-event communications. It provided a positive experience for our conference attendees.
The analytics are top-notch. It is clear those leading the development of the data capture and reporting understands that business folks like myself, we like powerful analytics.

Minpunten: I liked everything about Eventcombo. It was a positive experience.

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020
Rahman K.
Automation Architect
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020

"Good Expereince"

Opmerkingen: Very Much Happy.

Pluspunten: I'm a big admirer of Eventcombo and have been using them for many years. Their software is my "go to" platform when we have events at our Islamic center or private events. The features they provide are exceptional and can't match any other software we have used. Their tools and features are very user friendly and any layperson can easily register and start using it. It is easy to create events and to maintain everything via their Dashboard options. The reporting options they have are comprehensive and you can get reports in one click in different formats. Co-host is also a very good feature where you can monitor your team members events as well. Overall, it is an exceptional tool to use offer to your attendees.

Minpunten: I could not see any cons and everything looks good.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020
Lisa T.
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Eventcombo Ticket Sales Site"

Opmerkingen: I've used several other ticket sales sites and I'm super happy with Eventcombo.

Pluspunten: The customer service is outstanding. The best of any cloud service I use.
The UI is great.
The ticket price is competitive to the big guys.

Minpunten: For a new platform, they are constantly evolving and adapting to our requirements by introducing new features, while giving us immediate short-term solutions.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Jeremy A.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"Eventcombo has increased our efficiency"

Pluspunten: It's Easy to use and powerful, fully customizable Private label solution and their customer service is the best we've experienced.

Minpunten: The only con I would say is the speed of their app, but they have been working on bettering it since we spoke.

Mona S.
Producer and comedian

"Incredible Platform"

Opmerkingen: I love working with Eventcombo. Always professional and always easy to work with.

Pluspunten: Ease and convenience. Plus the ads on Facebook are a real bonus.

Minpunten: Aesthetics and sometimes the software is a little glitchy but that's every technology

Veronica C.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

"Awesome support!"

Opmerkingen: I have been using event combo for a couple of years now and I love their customer support and service. They are always there to make sure things work out for both the patrons and the User.

Pluspunten: You have many options and staff is great!

Minpunten: It was not easy to use until someone walked me through the steps.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019