Over Eventcombo

Eventcombo’s Web3 Event-as-a-Service Platform focuses on comprehensive event management & registration for events of all sizes & types.

Meer informatie over Eventcombo

The customer service, customization, and support are phenomenal. The fee pricing is also cheaper than the competitors.

Chat functionality was a little difficult to comprehend.

Beoordelingen van Eventcombo

4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Eventcombo heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 20 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Eventcombo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (20)

Ayanna
Ayanna
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great System for Marketing and Advertising

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I first started event combo I was kind of lost in how to navigate the system. The moment I reached out to them via email and telephone their response was so prompt and on point. They respond back in a timely fashion and I've referred them to my friends and associates.

the fact that I can navigate through it so easily and that it gives me more options to promote market and keep the stats on my production.

I really don't have anything discrediting the say about the system.

Peter Michael
Producer/Performer in VS

EventCombo Helps My Business Run Smoothly

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with EventCombo has been excellent. I have used EventCombo for everything from arts festivals with 15-20 shows at various times, to one-off's, to long runs, to issuing tickets for online events. They have actively requested my input and I have seen them make ease-of-use changes almost immediately. Again, the customer service is extraordinary, and for me, that is paramount.

I liked that my ticket page reflects my brand. I can customize it any way I want. It's important to me that when a potential ticket-buyer heads to the ticketing site, there is something visually pleasing, on-brand with my company, very clear, and concise. I could easily schedule several events happening in an arts festival and making access to each event simple to create, simple to change, and most of all, simple interface for the customer. I have never had a customer tell me the ordering process was a challenge, and since I am a busy arts administrator, I am relieved that I don't need to spend time explaining how to purchase tickets for my events. I also like that the payout is quick and accurate.

I must say that I ask a lot of questions, and every question I ask is answered by EventCombo within an hour...even in the middle of the night. That being said, I ask so many questions because EventCombo offers so many ways to customize each event. Navigating to find the solution takes just a bit of time, but I have always solved any problem I had either by navigating some more, or emailing for help.

Prats
Digital Operations Manager in India
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Best virtual event hosting platform amid so many in the market

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We recently decided to scale up our virtual events as they are becoming the new normal post-Covid. The Eventcombo team helped us figure out our needs and workflow quickly. The platform is user friendly, easy to navigate for everyone including organizers, exhibitors, and attendees. Also, the support team is very responsive and resolves issues fast to ensure a seamless event experience.

Eventcombo’s Fireworks has great capabilities for attendee management and tracking and a exhibitor space for customized booths.

Audiences attending from mobile phones encountered a couple of minor issues.

Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not a bad program just doesn't offer a lot

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: One of the things I really enjoyed with event combo is that you could work out the registration a lot better, but that was about the only thing it really offered. I much prefer eventbrite because it does offer more even if it doesn't have the really good membership management like eventcombo. If you are looking to offer online tickets, plan your event, and even being able to manage your event you are better looking elsewhere than event combo.

One of the things I really liked about the program was the ability to manage the membership of those who signed up for the event.

The program did not offer event planning, online ticketing or event management so you would need to find another program outside of this to do all of that.

Reactie Eventcombo

vorig jaar

This is a fake review posted by a fake client who has never used the product.

Janice
Event Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Affordable solution for a customized event registration system

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Lots of off the shelf functions to make set-up and implementation quick and less costly

Program is geared for ticketed functions and paid functions

Scott
entrepreneur in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best ticketing platform I've used. Period.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Eventcombo is like the restaurant you dine in where every minute detail of service and atmosphere is cared for with a smile, your water glass never gets to half empty, and the food is beautiful and delicious. They are the whole package.

I have been producing events for the past thirteen years, and always thought of setting up and facilitating ticketing platforms as a necessary, but slow and clunky process. Imagine my surprise when I switched over to Eventcombo last year and discovered it could be done so quickly, effortlessly, and effectively. Every aspect of set up and facilitation is a breeze, and my stuff looks great. Longtime attendees have made a point of telling me how easy it is to make a purchase and that they love the new look. Fees are beyond fair, and payment is handled so swiftly and consistently that I don't even have to think about it. Finally, when I have had cause to communicate with their team (never for a problem), they are are almost supernaturally fast in responding to me and thoroughly taking care of my requests. I wish every aspect of my business was this simple.

I honestly have no complaints up until this point.

Zohra
Community Outreach in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

"Best ticketing platform we've ever used"

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Powerful technology, let's you know manage all types of complex event scenarios
- Full customization for checkout (we customized our emails)
- Really fast and reliable on demand customer service
- Easy to use interface
I love Eventcombo and would recommend this software to anyone. Especially those who want to add registration on their website using any type of Website Integration.

Powerful and efficient technology, let's you know manage all types of tickets, orders, including manual orders.

I have no cons with the software at all. I have used it with great success and would recommend others to use the platform.

PINAR
Managing Partenr in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Event ticketing made human!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Great customer support and the variety of customization options.

The site has a crowded look with a lot of colors, so that was overwhelming in the beginning but never had an issue navigating something since we got customer support whenever we needed.

Abbas
ED in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great service, highly recommend!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our nonprofit organization hosts a lot of events, whether they be exhibitions, concerts, or seminars. EventCombo has been our go to service for hosting the ticketing and marketing of our events. The service is always top notch, and we have used this service for over 20 events over the last few years.

I cannot think of any downsides of the software, as they have been evolving a lot since they first launched.

Barbara
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible Quality, Superior Service, Unsurpassed Functionality

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What is probably the most impressive of all is the attention to us as clients. I have never had responses to emails in the early morning hours. What they truly understand that as an entrepreneur, we don’t work 8-5. And any gap in our ability to get things done negatively impacts our progress. We had phone calls as needed and even had a post-event review at our request. We wanted to work with Eventcombo to understand what we could do differently next time to use the platform to make our event management processes much easier. The review not only provided us with feedback, Eventcombo asked for our feedback. It was a true collaboration, and it is why any event we hold will be with Eventcombo.
I relish feeling like I am valuable as a client. Eventcombo created that by being responsive, providing us with great ideas, and committing to us to develop a long-term relationship.

I have been absolutely delighted to use the Eventcombo platform. Eventcombo provided an easy to use experience for the conference attendees, and also for us as event producers. As first-time users, the ease of use of the platform was a welcome experience. The interface is colorful and intuitive. The dashboard is very well thought out and provides ease in creating, managing, and delivering post-event communications. It provided a positive experience for our conference attendees. The analytics are top-notch. It is clear those leading the development of the data capture and reporting understands that business folks like myself, we like powerful analytics.

I liked everything about Eventcombo. It was a positive experience.

Rahman
Automation Architect in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good Expereince

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Much Happy.

I'm a big admirer of Eventcombo and have been using them for many years. Their software is my "go to" platform when we have events at our Islamic center or private events. The features they provide are exceptional and can't match any other software we have used. Their tools and features are very user friendly and any layperson can easily register and start using it. It is easy to create events and to maintain everything via their Dashboard options. The reporting options they have are comprehensive and you can get reports in one click in different formats. Co-host is also a very good feature where you can monitor your team members events as well. Overall, it is an exceptional tool to use offer to your attendees.

I could not see any cons and everything looks good.

Lisa
Owner in VS

Eventcombo Ticket Sales Site

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used several other ticket sales sites and I'm super happy with Eventcombo.

The customer service is outstanding. The best of any cloud service I use. The UI is great. The ticket price is competitive to the big guys.

For a new platform, they are constantly evolving and adapting to our requirements by introducing new features, while giving us immediate short-term solutions.

Jeremy
Founder in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Eventcombo has increased our efficiency

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It's Easy to use and powerful, fully customizable Private label solution and their customer service is the best we've experienced.

The only con I would say is the speed of their app, but they have been working on bettering it since we spoke.

Liliana
Director of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best event ticketing website

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Impeccable! Great experience. I have little time in my non-profit environment and eventcombo makes it so easy for efficient for me.

Creating events is quick yet it offers robust features at the same time. Also, their customer service is truly nice. You feel you have a real partner for your event.

The banner image at the top of the events is a little too hidden, but honestly, wouldn't change to another event ticketing website because of that.

Mona
Producer and comedian in VS

Incredible Platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love working with Eventcombo. Always professional and always easy to work with.

Ease and convenience. Plus the ads on Facebook are a real bonus.

Aesthetics and sometimes the software is a little glitchy but that's every technology

Veronica

Awesome support!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using event combo for a couple of years now and I love their customer support and service. They are always there to make sure things work out for both the patrons and the User.

You have many options and staff is great!

It was not easy to use until someone walked me through the steps.

Sarah
Chief Marketing Officer in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

So much love for the Eventcombo team!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Working with the Eventcombo team has been such a great experience. They have been incredibly helpful with the setup and use of their software! I have experience working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] leading up to their latest virtual experience: Eventicon 2021 – The Comeback. I had no issues navigating the platform and was guided by the most helpful team throughout the entire process. I love their philosophy of saying no to third-party apps since it empowers planners to have ownership of their event content. A great overall team and software to work with!

I liked that it was so easy to use as a speaker. I was able to join without issues and the quality looked really great!

I can't think of anything as I haven't done a deep dive into the tool.

Nicole
Assistant Director of Strategic Partnerships in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Love the System

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Event Combo has been great from demo to purchase to implementation and execution. I recommend everyone check them out if you are looking for an online platform to serve all your virtual needs.

I love the customizability and the user-friendly product that is produced for the event.

The reporting feature needs work and the email notifications.

Manisha
Digital Marketing Leader & Strategist in VS
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

A delightful Experience!

5,0 vorig jaar

Loved experiencing Eventcombo’s event management environment. The end user experience is vibrant and user friendly! Also love their colorful interface! Fantastic state of the art platform which is efficient, easy and fun to use. Highly recommend it especially in the hybrid virtual world we all live in! :)

Chat functionality was a little difficult to comprehend

Ishu
Technical Architect in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

“One-Stop for Event Management and Registration Needs”

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been positive, and we hold many events on Eventcombo throughout the year.

1. Range of features 2. Good training 3. Good support 4. User access 5. Templates 6. Community

It's a little difficult to figure out some features, but the support team is extremely helpful!