Over BeAKid

Offers centralized class & program management, online registration & payments, and a robust custom forms library.

Meer informatie over BeAKid

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van BeAKid

4,9
5,0
Waar voor je geld
4,9

BeAKid heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 7 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je BeAKid eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Darina P.
Darina P.
Director in Israël
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

More than expected

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Both our team and parents are happy. The paypal is the only feature which we'd really like to have (and looking forward to having it quite soon!)

The best full-scale support of the developer's team who helped me all the way to transfer to the platform which is super user-friendly and can be customized to address my particular needs to fine tune the database up to my needs. I use BeAKid both to keep track of my CRM of my campers for various years, from variois countries, with various interests and s an efficient way to keep in touch via different platforms, that people prefer to use. Important is that BeAKid has a very friendly interface for parents, who truly like the platform and it was a snap to inspire them start using it (while such transitions are normally very painful and effort-consuming)

It would be helpful to have a PayPal integration, yet I understand this feature is in progress.

Kanaga R.
Administrator in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Product and very easy to use

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we run classes, camps, events, movie nights, tournaments. Once we organized everything in the system it became very easy to manage all aspects of communication, user management, payments, forms, follow ups, reviews (which really helped us grow). I also love the fact that they have good analytics that helped us figure out what classes were worth keeping and the ones we needed to move away from.

We are an afterschool STEM program. ever since signing up to Beakid.com we have completely stopped worrying about parents signing up to our classes, paying for them managing them. Its so good to have the freedom of not having to deal with checks, or chasing people for payments. I know right away who registered for what class and all of the other important information. The support is great even though its a startup. we can always get someone to help and answer any questions we have. Plus the few things we were missing and needed for our program were almost immediately implemented and running. They calendar widget is awesome and parents love seeing it on our site.

At this point nothing. they are very transparent about everything. hope everyone helps this company grow.

John A.
Owner in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy, Intuitive and Professional

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been very positive with BeAKid. I have been using their registration and camp management platform for just over a year, so one complete camp cycle. Not once has a parent called to say they did not know where or how to register. Being able to create a simple, quick registration process, separate from the registration form, that collects all the details, was important. Along the way, I was able to get help when it was needed.

I feel like I finally have an easy, intuitive, professional looking, quick registration process for parents. There is a Cart feature which means the registration process is a familiar one, like making other online purchases. Widgets can be placed so that they are easy to spot and once again have this familiar look and function to them. And then there is the Parent Portal where, as a parent, you can manage your account. Register in January and come back in April to add another week of camp or just check on your registrations. And the portal is like an extension to my own website. The platform is designed to promote my brand and not their's.

At the time of writing this review, BeAKid does not integrate with e-mail services like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. During the registration process, this would be helpful by automating the opt-in, to subscribe to our camp. BeAKid is looking into this integration and I find them to be receptive to suggestions like this.

Rebecca K.
founder in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome ! Check Them Out!

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a robust way for parents to signup for camps. Also, something that was not too complicated for me to add the classes.

The process of adding the camps per week was simple. Also, the parents' enrollment was simple. I would highly recommend this product. If you have any questions they will answer you. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was on vacation and he took the time away from family to help me.

There is nothing major that I did not like. They are always implementing and taking your suggestion to try to implement if they can.

Ray A.
Office Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Great all in one system to manage kids programs

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saving time and having a single point of reference for students, teachers, parents, and admin staff is very easy to get used to. We used different software before, and there is a big difference in how the system is designed. With BeAKid the design is very modern, the interface is reactive and can adjust itself to fit different size windows. The social aspect of parents being able to communicate with each other, also contributed to the overall positive reaction from parents, once we made the switch.

Beakid is a great solution for kids' enrichment programs. There is very easy and customizable integration with our websites so that we do not need to copy scheduling and information on our website, Including holidays and days off. Registration for parents is very easy, and once they created the account, all communication and information can be found in the parental portal. For me as an administrator, it is great that I can customize class types, offer different payment options for parents, and have a very easy to read dashboard that can be customized to show what we need. The support and onboarding process is amazing, and they make it very easy for an admin to get the system working in full capacity.

This is an all-in-one solution, but parents are not used to receiving the communication from the app, and still expect emails to be sent out. It would be nice to have an option to email parents all the time there is a post in the system, but I can also see how this could become too much for some.

Alex P.
Educator in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers

Great product, unlike anything else on the market

5 3 jaar geleden

It got so much easier to manage and schedule classes, homework, get parents involved and give parents info on progress of their children individually. Easy payment system for parents. Also this system allows happy parent to easily promote my business

Expect more functionality around internal managing of classes in the future

Marat G.
Sales Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Great product!!!

5 2 jaar geleden

Very simple and friendly to use. As of parent I'm glad I started using it. Can't be more happier.

Haven't figured out yet))) So far nothing