Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Wingmate

Verbeter je bedrijf door je mensen in staat te stellen informatie in het veld vast te leggen die je zal helpen om te groeien en waarmee je tijd kunt besparen.

Meer informatie over Wingmate

There are 3 things I really like about the software.

I found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

Beoordelingen van Wingmate

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Wingmate heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 87 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Wingmate eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (87)

Cole
Cole
Analyst in Canada
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Great platform for my teams needs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Super easy to use and the integration from our previous crm was seamless. The interface is just simply better than other platforms that I’ve tried.

Salesforce had a few more features but our team didn’t really use them.

Thomas
Chief Operations Officer in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Buyer Beware - Learn From Our Mistake

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not great. As mentioned in detail above, the product itself is not bad. The customer service, relational aspect was horrible. Given that there's so many comparable products out there, you'd think the service would be used as a differentiator. No.

An intuitive UI, very polished and well put together. Like any similar product, if you do not manage it and expend the time/energy in maintaining it, you will get back what you put into it. The tool itself seems like a decent product.

Full transparency - the member of management who initiated this partnership was passionate in the beginning but struggled with getting buy-in from the intended users. After a very short period of time, passion waned and this product was "put on the shelf" though continued to be paid for. Approximately two years later, the original member of our team who set this up having departed the company, we took another look. We realized we had been paying for services that had not received any material usage for those two years, completely our fault. Of course, when we decided that this was not something we were willing to pursue at the time with the level of dedication and fervor it would require to be worth the expense, we reached out and requested cancellation of services. Unfortunately, for us, the original commitment had apparently auto renewed not once, but twice, the previous renewal being only two months prior. We said we understood, explained our reasoning for cancellation, assured Wingmate that we owned the waste of money by not actually using the services and asked for some grace in releasing us from the auto renewal term, given that we'd paid loyally for those 2+ years. We were told "The contract is the contract. If you quit, you will still pay." We were offered an opportunity to "pause" our service, but by this point the tone had been set. We were a recurring revenue number, not a client they valued a relationship with, either now or potentially in the future when we WERE ready to devote the time to using their admittedly well designed product. At this point, we will continue to pay for the remainder of the term - again, this was our fault ultimately, since we fell asleep at the wheel - but would not dream of doing business with this company again. There are many similar services, many better, some worse. But customer service/relationships can often mean more than price, and this is one relationship we'd like to have no further part of. Buyer beware - this product may work fantastically for you. But if you are not committed to managing it, every single day/week/month, you will get what you put in and will receive no grace/sympathy from the vendor should you make our mistake and not very carefully monitor their perpetual renewal agreements should you decide to quit. You will find no actual written terms detailing what it will cost to quit early, only a reference to the Terms of Service on the contract you signed, which they can of course change at whim, with or without your consent. You can, of course, refuse to agree to the Terms of Service and quit but "the contract is the contract".

Scott
Marketing Specialist in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Wingmate

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Paul
Director in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Review Wingmate

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I think the concept is great. I hope to close a sale soon. It permits our business to obtain traction in our industry.

I like how it is structured and to have the account reps check in on us.

My name being spelled wrong even after I correct it.

Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Improve Sales!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Wingmate Can Be A Valuable Asset

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I find it easy to use, but get the feeling it's still in the earlier stages of development. Once they get a few bugs worked out, it will have greater potential. I do recommend the app.

The functionality of the app is pretty good. It's easy to capture what you need quickly while out & about. The design/interface isn't confusing.

When comparing it to the website version, some drop-downs/menus simply don't match up (ie more options on the web version). Also, the different tabs at the top within the app do not display leads properly unless you close the app then reopen.

Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

User Friendly

4,0 3 jaar geleden

It is very user friendly. I am able to view and track sales lead with ease.

Everything is working well. I cannot think of anything I would change as of now.

Josh
Josh
Area Sales Director in VS
Milieudiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Great tool to align sales and front-line employees

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.

During our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

5 jaar geleden

Josh, Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!

Richard
COO in VS

Great CRM to use

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Simple Straightforward Not too complicated. Easy to use for new employees

Doesn't have all the bells and whistles I might want and I can't always get all the reports I want or dashboards as easily or quickly

Julio
Julio
Courier in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use and convenientl. The ease is the most important

No issues with it whatsoever at the moment.

Mike
Sales Director in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

WingMate App

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities.
A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments.
The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!

Ease of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.

Have yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

5 jaar geleden

Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Ryan
Courier in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Great designed app

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of use is amazing. The layout is so straight forward and can do quick on the fly

The process of waiting and the timeframe from start to finish of a lead

5 jaar geleden

Really appreciate the feedback Ryan! We understand that sometimes the sales process can be a little bit long, but I'm sure your sales team appreciates the patience and all the great leads you send in!

Grayson
SDR in Canada

Good for English, not so much for French

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's had a positive impact on my day-to-day

It's nice that our delivery drivers can snap pictures of leads for us who then get qualified.

My sales territory is primarily Montreal (I also cover Toronto) but apparently our Wingmate rep does not speak French so I end up having to qualify my own leads. My "issue" (minor) with this isn't that I have to qualify the leads myself as much as it is that since May, it's more that if you plan on doing business in Montreal/Quebec, you need to have employees who are able to service this area.

Aaron
Alberta Sales Consultant in Canada
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

GREAT

5,0 3 jaar geleden

More employees need to use this. As well, proper follow up

Does not populate onto our CRM. Creates more work

Charles
Courrier in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Review of the program

Opmerkingen: Easy of use

The capacity to talk with the seller for the business i deliver

Nothing at all, easy to use , do not have any complaint

Mike
Sales Development Rep in Canada
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Great employees

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The employees at Wingmate are really easy to deal with - they do everything they can to help!

Connectivity to CRMs - it's a minor con, but would love if everything was all in the main app I'm using.

Michel
Sales representative in Canada
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best sales system that i ever used.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can follow up these prospects on a regular basis. I target more precisely my territory.

It is effective for business development. Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.

Nothing i like it. It is perfect for our work.

5 jaar geleden

Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out

Lysa
Sales Rep in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great organizing tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reminders, maps, easy to use. Really enjoying this app

Keeps everything handy, easy to add notes, mapping area is great

Would like newest notes first, this would make it easier as you add more notes to see your last note on top.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Lysa! We are always looking for ways to improve so we greatly appreciate finding out what would benefit you most!

Michelle
Sales Consultant in Canada
Textiel, 10.000+ werknemers

Opmerkingen: Excellent

This is very helpful how you take a picture and it loads the address etc. I have used it and got money for leads. Thank you

I can't think of anything I enjoy working with the software

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Michelle! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Fran
Supervisor in Canada
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 10.000+ werknemers

Wingmate Success Story

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes it easier for the Sales team as the pre-qualification questions have already been asked.

The software is easy to navigate and ensures the correct information is submitted.

Easy to train my team so they can submit leads.

Jason
Construction Sales in Canada

New User

Opmerkingen: Easy to use / enter data

Ease of use. Captures lead info including pics.

Nothing . Is easy to use. They fixed any bugs that were problematic

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Jason! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Nazario
Seller in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good job

Opmerkingen: I do all my work activities with Wingmate

Because is very friendly. It has a very good interaction with the user.

I am really totally satisfied with the software.

Dylan
District Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Great app, Simple to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We saw a huge increase in our sales funnel initially. Time will tell how many pan out, but that part is up to our sales team.

Easy to use app that takes seconds to submit leads. First month, our team submitted almost 1000 leads total! Instructions and standards for a paid lead were clear and simple.

If you have a lead that isn't in front of you at that moment, entering it takes some time. Nothing excessive though.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review Dylan! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Light and Efficient CRM

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A great product, we sorely needed a crm solution and Wingmate has worked great so far.

The ease of use, especially the app. The picture taking capability is something that was lacking from other apps we looked into.

So far there does not seem to be a way to connect directly with Power BI to do our own analysis.

Stephen
Sales Associate in Canada
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes communication quicker, easier to keep everyone in the loop on leads, expands my support network directly

Keeps me organized and saves time on weekly reporting to my manager

The app does not have as much options as the website dashboard

5 jaar geleden

Appreciate the review Stephen. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if there's anything we can do to improve!