The Best & Most Easy to Use Simple Video Editing Software!

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Diana B.
Social Media Strategist
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had tried tons of other online editors on the market and been disappointed. There were always features missing or if they were all there then the actual editor would be glitchy. With VEED I haven't experienced any issues with the videos I create on there. It has everything I need in one place such as the progress bar for my 1-minute clips, auto transcriptions for all my video content, and custom fonts for consistency in my visual branding. It's affordable and a must for every content creator and brand out there who needs to make more polished and accessible video content for their users.

Pluspunten: • Clear, pleasant, & simple to navigate user-interface
• Progress bar animations
• Auto transcriptions
• Custom font upload

Minpunten: So far nothing, it does everything I need.

Couldn't beat their service

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Stephanie L.
Personal Assistant
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was trying to create subtitles for a short film I made on behalf of my company. Unfortunately, my video was WAY too big, even after activating my pro membership. I contacted support, who were available immediately. Rather than telling me "too bad, it's too big" [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered to create subtitles himself! Even after being told I needed it pretty much instantly, he was willing to do it (complimentary, too). Unfortunately, I couldn't transfer the file, despite [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] suggestion of google drive, email or drop box. Despite the fact I didn't use the software, I'm so grateful for all the help I was offered- totally unexpected and totally appreciated. To no fault of their own, this video just wasn't going to happen, but he really, really tried.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, straight to the point! Hard to get it wrong.

Minpunten: No negative comments. The software is great.

Great, simple product

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Jorge A.
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a very simple but powerful video editor. It has a great support service. Great value for money.

Pluspunten: Simple, fast and great support. The interface have several options and clear view.

Minpunten: It is a web service and depends on the connection. But it's very stable.

Makes video editing easy

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Henry R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a start-up business we use video to cut through online and I was looking for a solution that made adding subtitles to our videos quickly and without having to create them manually. Veed does this all and has loads of other features. The UI is very simple to use and makes video production pretty simple. When I had an issue the customer support was fantastic.

Pluspunten: Automated subtitling is very quick
Manual subtitling is easy to use
User interface very simple
Customer support is quick & friendly

Minpunten: I have not had any negative experiences using Veed

Amazing product - perfect for windows 10!

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
James S.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I spent a lot of time trying to find the right software that was right for my business and Veed does everything I need it to do.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about veed is that it just works on Windows 10! The best feature is their subtitle tools that automatically generates captions for my videos. I love how simple and easy it is to edit videos. I tested a lot of other programs but found veed was the most intuitive program to use.

Minpunten: No mobile support, bugs ofter creep up within new features, would be nice to add multiple videos together.

Fantastic Support Experience

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Carsten H.
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Rotating / editing / adding logos to pre-existing video content

Pluspunten: What separates it, to my mind is the fantastic, responsive support desk. No messing about with 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support to battle through / waste time on - straight through to a knowledgeable person. Quick timely responses. Ace!

Minpunten: Nothing - it doesn't do everything but for the money it is absolutely fine.

Amazing Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Shane M.
Service Progammer
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was impressed with how fast they got back to me and their dedication for resolving issues. This is a great tool and does what I need it too.

Minpunten: It could use a few extra features, but I'm sure they will add them in soon.

Great Service

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Samuel M.
Producer
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was great but shortlived due to no longer requiring the service

Pluspunten: Ease of use. It was very easy and quick to use.

Minpunten: Could use more features. It has a good amount but could use maybe a handful more