Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over VEED

VEED is a simple online video editor that adds subtitles to your videos, edits content and grows your audience online.

Meer informatie over VEED

12 reviews worden weergegeven

Chris Y.
Student
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020

"Veed is a great piece of browser software with the best team I've ever seen."

Pluspunten: Veed allows for subtitling, editing, effct/text encoding, and many more advanced features that other editors just can't compete with. The free version is wonderful, but the Pro version is beyond perfect. Keep in mind that this a browser editor we're talking about and the level of quality that Veed allows is stunning and a complete game changer at worst. Their small team is involved and completely dedicated on a personal level, it really gives you the feeling that your subscription money isn't being gobbled up by a scummy corporation, but used to help the people who care about their genuinely amazing product.

Minpunten: The only problem I ever ran into was selecting the time frames for trimming videos and adding text. It's TOO precise. Your only option is to enter time stamps directly into the UI which can be extremely time consuming to hunt down.

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020
Diana B.
Social Media Strategist
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020

"The Best & Most Easy to Use Simple Video Editing Software!"

Opmerkingen: I had tried tons of other online editors on the market and been disappointed. There were always features missing or if they were all there then the actual editor would be glitchy. With VEED I haven't experienced any issues with the videos I create on there. It has everything I need in one place such as the progress bar for my 1-minute clips, auto transcriptions for all my video content, and custom fonts for consistency in my visual branding. It's affordable and a must for every content creator and brand out there who needs to make more polished and accessible video content for their users.

Pluspunten: • Clear, pleasant, & simple to navigate user-interface
• Progress bar animations
• Auto transcriptions
• Custom font upload

Minpunten: So far nothing, it does everything I need.

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Jayla A.
self employed
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"Good For Social Media Edits!"

Opmerkingen: Its a really good way to make short videos! I recommend it if you need to do a video for Instagram or something! Great experience. You should try if your a beginner!

Pluspunten: Great source of material for Instagram or Tik Tok. Comes with cute emojis, there own art style. Good for beginners! You can do it for YouTube but it seems like its more for social media.

Minpunten: Limited features like transition effects and was expecting more options in stickers and effects.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
Julia B.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

"Veed is a game changer for my business!"

Opmerkingen: Can't imagine working without it anymore! <3 Also, the service is fantastic, they even got on a Skype call with me to find a solution for my oversized files.

Pluspunten: It saves me SO much time and is extremely easy to use! I create loads of study material for Youtube, Instagram and TikTok to teach German as a foreign language. All my content has subtitles and it is a huge effort to enter it manually, especially because our language has capital nouns. It is the only software I found that can transcribe capitals automatically. I LOVE IT!

Minpunten: At first, I couldn't transcribe my Youtube videos of about 15-20 minutes because the file was too big. But I just render the video down to the lowest quality and Veed can transcribe it easily. It lets you download the transcript to upload it on Youtube.

• Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020
Jorge A.
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 13-50 werknemers

"Great, simple product"

Opmerkingen: It's a very simple but powerful video editor. It has a great support service. Great value for money.

Pluspunten: Simple, fast and great support. The interface have several options and clear view.

Minpunten: It is a web service and depends on the connection. But it's very stable.

Stephanie L.
Personal Assistant
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

"Couldn't beat their service"

Opmerkingen: I was trying to create subtitles for a short film I made on behalf of my company. Unfortunately, my video was WAY too big, even after activating my pro membership. I contacted support, who were available immediately. Rather than telling me "too bad, it's too big" [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered to create subtitles himself! Even after being told I needed it pretty much instantly, he was willing to do it (complimentary, too). Unfortunately, I couldn't transfer the file, despite [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] suggestion of google drive, email or drop box. Despite the fact I didn't use the software, I'm so grateful for all the help I was offered- totally unexpected and totally appreciated. To no fault of their own, this video just wasn't going to happen, but he really, really tried.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, straight to the point! Hard to get it wrong.

Minpunten: No negative comments. The software is great.

James S.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019

"Amazing product - perfect for windows 10!"

Opmerkingen: I spent a lot of time trying to find the right software that was right for my business and Veed does everything I need it to do.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about veed is that it just works on Windows 10! The best feature is their subtitle tools that automatically generates captions for my videos. I love how simple and easy it is to edit videos. I tested a lot of other programs but found veed was the most intuitive program to use.

Minpunten: No mobile support, bugs ofter creep up within new features, would be nice to add multiple videos together.

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
Henry R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"Makes video editing easy"

Opmerkingen: As a start-up business we use video to cut through online and I was looking for a solution that made adding subtitles to our videos quickly and without having to create them manually. Veed does this all and has loads of other features. The UI is very simple to use and makes video production pretty simple. When I had an issue the customer support was fantastic.

Pluspunten: Automated subtitling is very quick
Manual subtitling is easy to use
User interface very simple
Customer support is quick & friendly

Minpunten: I have not had any negative experiences using Veed

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Ant P.
Instructional designer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"Excellent product"

Pluspunten: Really simple tool, no frills, easy to get started - amazing value for money and their customer support is incredible.

Minpunten: Has a few bugs, a few missing features - but am hoping they all get ironed out soon.

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
Carsten H.
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

"Fantastic Support Experience"

Opmerkingen: Rotating / editing / adding logos to pre-existing video content

Pluspunten: What separates it, to my mind is the fantastic, responsive support desk. No messing about with 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support to battle through / waste time on - straight through to a knowledgeable person. Quick timely responses. Ace!

Minpunten: Nothing - it doesn't do everything but for the money it is absolutely fine.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Shane M.
Service Progammer
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers

"Amazing Customer Service"

Pluspunten: I was impressed with how fast they got back to me and their dedication for resolving issues. This is a great tool and does what I need it too.

Minpunten: It could use a few extra features, but I'm sure they will add them in soon.

Samuel M.
Producer
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great Service"

Opmerkingen: It was great but shortlived due to no longer requiring the service

Pluspunten: Ease of use. It was very easy and quick to use.

Minpunten: Could use more features. It has a good amount but could use maybe a handful more