Over Pacer

4myRollout helpt hotels, restaurants en detailhandelmerken de consistentie te behouden door implementatietaken op alle locaties te beheren.

Meer informatie over Pacer

The integration was very easy and smooth. It has really helped us to keep project dates on course for success and completion of our critical path goals.

Some topics dose not know what is about and no link for explanation to guide.

Beoordelingen van Pacer

Waar voor je geld

Pacer heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 136 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pacer eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (136)

Melissa
Melissa
Vice President of Sales in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this software to track progress and tasks for opening new hotels with Marriott and Choice brands. The software is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and is great at keeping your team on target.

I can't think of any improvements at this time.

Vandana
AM-Operations in India

Tutorial review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good, quick response from the team if i get stuck anywhere.

After the upgrade it has become much easier to understand and use this software as an administrator.

I think there should be more tutorials emailed or attached to the software of about how to add tasks to ones profile for themselves or delegate to others. There is not much description about this i think. It becomes difficult to explain to them without tutorial. Also, CP should not login for users if they use their eid since it creates lots of confusion on CP & Land-It tool.

3 maanden geleden

Hello Vandana! Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback! We have recently updated our website to include a reference guide of FAQs our users typically have within the application. You can find that link here: https://ehsolution.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there is anything you would like to know more about, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be sure to add additional info for you! We have also recommended combining subscriptions to our contacts at your company, in order to decrease confusion when logging in! Kristan & the Pacer Team

wanda
RDO/Director of New Openings in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Update

3,0 2 jaar geleden

export and assign options. need better option to change dates

Update links that pertain to the project at hand. Some do not pertain, the ones that do have been relocated. Options for daily alerts with the links would help

3 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Wanda! We recently have added a "feedback" component within Pacer, so that you can let your admins know when links are outdated or no longer relevant. When you click into a task, you will see a link that says "Feedback" which allows you to communicate to your admins! They can immediately go into their templates and make the update across your entire portfolio working on that project! We have also updated the Daily and Weekly Digest which allows you to click on any of the information and it takes you directly there within Pacer. If you have any questions about any of the functionality, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help! Kristan & the Pacer Team

jason
general manager in VS

4myrollout review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has greatly helped us and we have enjoyed using the program.

The ease of use. The site is very user friendly. I like how it lays out things for us to compete on a daily basis. Helps to keep organized.

Sometimes the links do not work. Also some of the items loaded ended up being not applicable to our type of opening process and just made it a bit confusing. If the loaded work was more specific to each type of unique opening that would be great.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Jason! We recently have added a "feedback" component within Pacer, so that you can let your admins know when links are outdated or no longer relevant. When you click into a task, you will see a link that says "Feedback" which allows you to communicate to your admins! They can immediately go into their templates and make the update across your entire portfolio working on that project! If you have any questions about any of the functionality, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help!

Arshad
Media Studies in Pakistan
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Pacer

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Pacer is an excellent tool to help manage and organize tasks related to hotel and hospitality industry.

Thanks to its user friendly interface, Pacer is very easy to use. It is a great tool to keep your tasks organized to get the project completed in time. The dashboard is very intuitive and navigation is easy.

In Pacer, after we make changes to some critical item, it automatically reflects to other user who has signed up before. Like, if our hotel has signed up for a task and we apply changes to it, the old version of the tadk is still there.

3 maanden geleden

Hello Arshad! Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear that you enjoy working within the application. I am curious to understand more about your experience with updating critical items. Please feel free to email [email protected] to set up a call to understand more about the issue that you are having. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you! Kristan & the Pacer Team

Maritza
Office Manager/Admin Hotel Openings in VS

Hilton

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am new to the program, we just implemented late last year, and now with COV19 we are using this program more. We have received positive feedback from all the hotels using this program.

Keeps tasks organized and ensures accountability. Departments are finding it easy to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.

I am still learning the program, therefore at the moment I have nothing negative to say.

Kris
General Manager in VS

4myrollout

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I truly enjoyed it and look forward to using it more as we open more hotels.

I appreciate the ease in which it is to navigate the site as well as the detail that is able to entered into the tasks for each day. It assists with keeping me on track of what needs to be accomplished.

I cannot think of any issues I have with the product seeing as it is very user friendly.

Daniel
Daniel
Senior Manager in Mexico

Perfect for Project Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing for project management, integrated with our corporate business.

4myRollout easily allows our team to keep track of tasks for new projects and monitor milestones, I have use it for a couple of years and it is a great resource.

None at the moment, it has been a great tool with constant updates.

Kostadinka
Kostadinka
Content Administrator in Noord-Macedonië
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Great for managing tasks and improving workflow

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great!

It connects people, teams, locations, and projects in real-time.

It can be simplified for when there are a bunch of tasks.

Flavia Silvana
Flavia Silvana
rooms division manager in Italië

useful for propenings

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use, it brings you directly to the hotel chain page perfectly. Smart when it's about interacting with different departments. Should I have the same role in the future, would really like to use it again.

I do not remember having big issues with it.

Thomas
GM in VS

DoubleTree Warm Cookie Welcome to 4myRollout

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's very functional and effective when managing multiple tasks and priorities with sequential deadlines and due dates to complete.

I actually used another version of this called "Land It" with Marriott before joining Hilton. I liked it then when we were merging Starwood with Marriott and I like it now too! It certainly helps keep you organized and with pertinent information relative to each task efficiently at hand.

Some are ongoing but there's no "ongoing" or "initiated" check box so that it's complete.

sara
corporate operations in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent tool for efficiency and accuracy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 4myRollout has helped us think outside of the box on necessary timely projects and goals that are due. It is a good tool for not only guidance but accuracy of target goals. For our next hotel, I am glad we will be using the tool again.

Login process was a little too long at times and was a little confusing to navigate to see who was assigned specific tasks but after a few times it was smooth.

Robb
Regional DOS in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Want to get everything completed on time?

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hotel would not be allowed to open if ALL required tasks and training are not completed, without the organization this software our team would have been lost.

Could not have completed all required tasks on time without the organization this software provides. Was able to hold others accountable as well - view tasks by due date and/or by assigned user.

Would have liked to have links attached within the software that would take you directly to the assigned task or training.

Executive Assistant Manager in Taiwan

Department i look after

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good , easy to find items i need

Easy to run , easy to pass all information to the colleague to complete their task

No enough explanation of the tasks , need to be more details and follow up

Robert
COO in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use and effective

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are working through an opening checklist that breaks out tasks between multiple players from different offices. It is simple and well designed. We've been on track throughout the entire process because of this software.

Very simple to use dashboard concept with all the bells and whistles you would expect and more.

I cant find anything I would consider a con.

Erin
Assistant General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Great way to have tasks assigned and complete

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been wonderful while opening a new hotel. Tasks can be assigned and updated quickly.

At our property we love that everyone can see the progress as a location, department and assigned tasks. Completing the tasks are easy.

Most things are easy to navigate. I think color coding department tasks would make it easier to visualize.

Mariagrazia
Revenue Manager in Spanje
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

Make you job journey easy.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organized my job as per priority task and is a good guideline when you start a new job.

The design is visible, just to take look of dashboard and you have your job well scheduled. Intuitive, you don't lose time to find information or tasks. Make you job easy and well organized.

Easy to used and integration with other app.

Alejandrina
Director of Sales in VS

Opening a hotel

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows you to be organized, while being on top of items that have been completed and those that are coming up.

In opening a hotel the process has been made easy with this system. I really like the dashboard and how the tasks are divided by specific areas. It is user frindly

I don't have anything that I did not like about it.

sally
Director of Hotel Openings, Consumer Operations in China
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

critical path tools

4,0 2 jaar geleden

basically it is friendly to use. for example it is easy to sort of the content we need. no matter the department,

when we change the critical item. it will reflect to the user who already signed up. for example for hotel who has signed up one task. after changed this task. the hotel still see the old task but not the new one

Conny
DOSM in Taiwan

Thankyou

Opmerkingen: excellent

scheduling and trace the project to follow up pending issues

everything all went going well and useful

Amanda
Director of Sales in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Great product! Very easy to use.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Usability. Ability to make notes and keep team informed.

I really cannot think of anything at all

General Manager in Canada

Nice productivity software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works great for tracking tasks to be completed from incomplete to inprogress ect. Graphs help with checking overall progress

Ease of use. All features I needed worked as expected.

Everything worked as expected. I used daily and have no complaints

Dan
VP of Sales in VS

Great System!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I particularly like how the software allows me to view my tasks by discipline. I also like the ability to assign tasks to others.

The ability to easily change timelines on the dashboard. I have tried to do so and can't figure it out.

Margaret
DOS in VS

4myrollout

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Has helped tremendously throughout the process of opening a hotel.

I enjoy-using it - Very early to use and navigate.

I've found it hard to add other users into our company overview.

Jessica
General Manager in VS

Use for training

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a GM of a Hotel, I use this weekly.

My non-computer using associates find ease using this program. It's nice!

There are delayed updated some times, but I think that is a company wide thing, not the software