Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Stackby

Business process management software that offers spreadsheets, databases and business APIs in a centralized work management platform.

Meer informatie over Stackby

Reviews filteren (52)

Productscore

Productscore

Beschikbaar in deze landen

Beschikbaar in deze landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Stackby eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (52)

Paul L.
Paul L.
Co-Founder in Australië
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

By far one of the the best of breed productivity tools to enter the market for a long time

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stackby has been super responsive and most importantly helpful and effective. When you get the customer experience right across the entire landscape the rest falls into place, and so far that's what these guys/gals have done.

Whether you want to organise data, create systems, keep track of your sales, your marketing, your business assets, and the use cases go on and on and on, this tool can help you achieve that. Also with the new Zapier (Beta) integration it opens up possibilities to bring data to and from the rest of your technology ecosystem. The two main use cases I've started using with Stackby are as a Digital Asset Management System (for my business and I've set up one of my clients in the same way ... they purchased multiple codes also) and as a Deal Management System for financial transactions. Given I'm in the PE/VC space I was pleasantly surprised that the system had relevant templates for this industry already out of the box, in addition to loads of other (what look like) very useful templates. I've poked around several and love how the one's I've checked out have been put together. It feels like whoever created them knows the requirements of the respective industries.

Is it all fireworks and champagne? No. Not yet. There are a few functional things I've encountered that need improvement. The good news about this though is the company is super responsive and get's to work fast to solve stuff.

Ilan M.
CIO in Israël
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Loving this SaaS!

5 vorig jaar

We've found uses for this product in almost every aspect of our marketing company. Content, Design, SEO, SMM, everyone uses their own boards on stackby.

I'd love to be able to bring our own APIs to the tables, but this isnt released yet. Its on the roadmap though.

vorig jaar

Thanks Ilan for the review. Constantly striving to be better.

Angel G.
Manager in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

I thought that I could rely on stackby

3 6 maanden geleden

The app appears promising, and it's very similar to airtable. I like that it's affordable than airtable. I am using it for monitoring applicants. If it doesn't delete my files, I will love this product.

At first, when the records are not yet too many, I don't experience problems. Yet now, I experience it often. The product seems not yet mature, that's why it has lot of bugs and downtimes. I do hope that later on they will improve the product. For now, I still use it but I need to back up a lot.

Deb P.
Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The app I've been waiting for

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed a way to keep track of my clients, leads, networking contacts in a way that worked for me. I didn't like any of the CRMs I tried. With Stackby I built my own with exactly what I needed. I also am using to manage my podcast and social media content planning. I started using it to organize some of my research too.

It finally solves my data management challenges. I can create exactly the database I need without a steep learning curve.

There is so much it can do, it'll take a while to learn some of the fancier features.

Dr paul s. B.
Dr paul s. B.
Executive Search Director in VK
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Heading the right way (and I like it already)

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of sales leads and talent pipelines

Very easy to set up and use VERY shallow learning curve - less technical people are not as apprehensive about using it as say Excel/Access. The form view means adding new rows can be done with zero technical effort. A large number of templates that can be customised. The ability to develop and save customised filtered views of data is good. The layout is easy to read compared to spreadsheet software like Sheets. Rows of data can be expanded and viewed sequentially like a CRM where reminders, checklists, notes and internal conversations can be entered.

Moving data around between tables is a bit frustrating but fixing this is on the roadmap

vorig jaar

Thanks Dr. Paul. Really appreciate you taking the time for the review. Constantly improving the copy/paste functionality across tables. Glad you found value :)

Rob O.
Management Consultant in Canada
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

How has this not existed before???

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Stackby is easy to use, easy to set-up and customize. I hated (and i mean HATED) using excel. I found it a pain and for number crunchers. I use Stackby to track projects, tasks, meeting details, and other things. It's great for organizing everything. The cool parts are: 1. So easy to create 'stacks'
2. You can upload docs/images into the stacks or easily put urls
Now if you're reading this, you may say 'oh I can do this in excel' - yes you can, and you can also climb a volcano, but who would want to? Both are painful experiences. Stackby also has cool pre-done templates for you. I'm so happy I found this software. Bravo guys and gals! Great work!!!!

1. Ease of use 2. Extremely intuitive and easy to figure out (hence point #1) 3. Comes with already designed formats/templates 4. Great online support/videos 5. I used it and said to myself 'WHY HAS NO ONE INVENTED THIS BEFORE' 6. Love that I can share a stack via url, or download it as a .csv

Nothing. Seriously. Nothing I had no issues using it, or any problems thus far. Again, it's quite user friendly.

Mike A.
Owner in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Well on it's way to being very robust!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been able to move to a much more robust tracking system that is far more data-rich and easier to update and maintain than using Excel. I'm a former Fieldbook user and after they shut down I was pleased to find Stackby (which seems to be even more robust than Fieldbook was).

Stackby is a cloud-based solution that enables me to have a database that functions like a spreadsheet. It's easy to use and feature-rich (with more features being added regularly). I've found it easy to use and very handy.

Some features are still in beta because Stackby is still being rapidly improved (which is actually a good thing). I feel some workflows could (and probably will) be improved and some features may be missing that some need or want. Also, it would be great if my data could be synced to an app so I don't have to rely on cloud storage only (that limits my ability to use it when I'm not online).

vorig jaar

Thanks Mike for the review. I'm glad you could move over your work from Excel to Stackby. We're constantly improving, please reach out to us on support with new features you'd like to see. Will definitely take into account.

Johan D.
Consultant in België
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Better Alternative than Airtable

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Stackby made my live way easier. I save a huge amount of time. It is worth the money!

I love the automation functions and the templates.

I don't like the logo on their table in the footer. But apart from that, the team is doing great!

Marcin Ł.
Marcin Ł.
Owner in Polen
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

I'm impressed

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: i'm using it for my social media planer, and i'm builing CRM on this :)

Good support, and they got many integration with other systems.

It's lagging, "functions" still need to be more developed.

Founder in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Stackby is hard to explain, easy to use and impossible to go without once used.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You can save a ton of cash with this product and a ton of time with their automation meets excel sheets/database api integrated insanity of a product that actually makes you feel overwhelmed at times with potential use cases. best advice honestly is to try it out, and learn what it is and how it does what it does. Then build together with partners, colleagues or others.

Customer support and onboarding are amazing. Genuine and wanting you to succeed and unlike a lot of companies, they love feedback and you will see your feedback rewarded with an improved product within weeks not months.

Not really much you can negatively call stackby out on. It's an ever growing series of templates and use cases that come to life with other stackby users collaborating on what has to be one of the most innovative time saving products I have ever used.

Neil H.
Managing Director in VK
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Stackby: A database solution for business

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The forms linked with stacks/ databases will become a key part of a 'potential client' review process as well as client onboarding. The ability to create forms with a wide variety of field types allows key questions and information to be asked, collected and stored which will help keep track - in real-time - of their changing needs and requests. This is just the tip of the iceberg as there are numerous other systems that Stackby will enable us to discover and put in place for the business. Their templates provide a wide variety of possible use cases as a starting point.

For me, Stackby's key strength is in the database/ spreadsheet functions, which is what - in the end - sold this particular deal to me. I did look at Airtable and Infinity but decided that Stackby was the best match for our business needs. I've been in touch with support and chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - both have replied within minutes. My feedback/ suggestions have been well received and they have added them to their do-list. I think Stackby could offer an ideal solution for many companies - large and small - that wish to move on from a basic spreadsheet approach and create a more integrated system with which to manage and be kept up-to-date on their various data needs. To have our spreadsheets updated in real-time as part of a process will make us more efficient and better positioned to meet the needs of our clients,

Zapier could be costly for those with large data input needs and we all use numerous different SAAS/ Apps. So more integrations and webhooks are needed to make it easy for everyone to be able to plug-in to Stackby and use it as their business requires; and to do so in a way that allows database newbies like myself to easily understand and implement. They have stated that these points are being addressed so one would hope that that will only increase the capabilities and functionality of Stackby.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Neil, really appreciate your review.

Sabina M.
CFO in Canada
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Form for updates awesome!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The relational database function is great. I used to use excel, but it's just not the same animal! The different views (including calendar, Kanban and especially form update) is super helpful.

I absolutely LOVE the updates feature. Many programs have forms to input data, but when it comes to updating one usually has to go in manually. Not with Stackby! It pre-populates the record and you can update straight in the form which is much easier than in the full database view. Also, the integration with Zapier works like a charm. I input our company data for customers and jobs via the Stackby form and it goes automatically into Quickbooks online, Mailchimp and Google contacts. And I have just sratched the surface. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super helpful with requests. And I even love the colours...

Sometimes the stacks don't load, but I hit browser refresh and its there again. I had an issue with not being able to duplicate a stack (which I do as backup), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved the problem and all good again :-)

Rasmus bernt K.
Rasmus bernt K.
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment) in Denemarken
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

One of these very rare tools you do not see very often!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stackby is quite a young company, but have a very solid foundation already, and a responsive and open-minded support. I see no reason why this tool over time should not be market-leading in it's area. Let me also explain why I did not gave 5 stars a few places in my rating. Here in January 2020 there are still room for small improvements, when it comes to the UI, UX and help section/features. These areas are still above average already, and I also know from their support further improvements are already planned.

Stackby combines the best of spreadsheets, databases, forms and task management (kanban style & tasks shown in a calendar view). In other words, you can create and modify your entities in different views, based on your needs. The tool let you also notify team-members if they are connected to e.g. a specific task, but also let you live-chat with your team-members inside the platform. You can also set reminders on tasks if needed. You can create forms, based on your custom created columns in Stackby, and then embed or share your form. It means you can ask people for input, and their input will automatically go into your Stackby column and rows, where you work further on their inputs.

I love the unique idea of system integrations and the use of API’s. But the current 15 integrations are way too little, and I unfortunately don’t see integration with any past LTDs. After I reach out to support, I understand they constantly adding more integrations, and currently work on a Zapier integration. That will be a game-changer, but I still recommend the team to list the integrations in scope and estimate how many integrations they will do per quarter in 2020. When you work with critical data, you also need the opportunity to work with revisions and enable an opportunity to roll back your work to a specific date. I know they currently list revision on a per row basis – this is really great, to have this kind of overview. Now they only need to implement a ‘roll-back’ feature.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the response Rasmus. Really appreciate it.

Tarunabh D.
Tarunabh D.
Filmmaker in India
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Was looking for a business/project/task management tool. Got much more than that!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: During my first trial run of the software, I was a little apprehensive, seeing so many diverse functions and features. But the customer support is fabulous, led by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes it a point to reach out personally to his customers and help ease the process of using Stackby. So that's a crucial factor, besides the quality of the software, that helped me decide and choose Stackby for all my future use cases.

It has all the features of an excel sheet and database records,but with much more easier usage and practical implementation, and the API integration is a special feature that I really love. I can integrate detailed statistics and information from my Youtube channel into Stackby, as well as keep track of my competitors' video data. If the table view looks too complex, we can always change to a Kanban board or even a gallery style view - for my design assets (Thumbnail previews). One of my favorite features is that I have the option to choose from multiple options and assign functions to each column, and then duplicate, sway, export to another stack/base and so on. The possibilities are almost endless, and I see huge potential in this software! Another feature I love, and am going to use a lot in the future, is the forms - that can be used to collect data from target audience/clients and can also be shared as an independent URLs, with it's own landing page and redirect functions, besides embedding in websites and links. In fact, any part of Stackby can be integrated with my website by embedding, which is really cool. Besides Zapier, Stackby has integrations with a lot of software and apps, including automation with 'Integrately', that I personally own.

Stackby does have a steep learning curve, when it comes to a newbie like me. But once I able to grasp all the key functions, this will be an invaluable tool in my collection! Hardly much to complain!

Lloyd H.
Lloyd H.
Managing Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Love the way this software grows

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We look forward to the notifications when they add something new and really pleased we bought this early on.

This is a great piece of software that has evolved so much over the last year or so. It is easy to use and can be used for so many different purposes.

A bit of a learning curve to do complicated things but plenty of video instruction if needed.

Chris C.
Owner in Australië
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Nice concept with heaps of potential

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I described above my experience with Stackby has been largely positive except for the small buggy issues that I have encountered like the scroll bar and constant saving.

One of the main benefits of Stackby is the customization options and ability to pull in information from other databases via the api. Prior to using Stackby my team and I were struggling with Google sheets but found it extremely limited in functionality (especially coming from a strong excel user) . But thankfully we came across Stackby which has helped bridge those limitations. I also like the different views you can view the information in (Very powerful)

This saas is clearly still only starting out - but the team is responsive and has the right mentality to take this to the next level and beyond. Some things I find annoying about the software is how thin the scrolling bars are. It sounds small and petty however it makes a huge difference in the user experience when I have to click three to four times just to click on the scroll bars to get across my data. Another bug is the automatic save. I understand that it is there to ensure our data is always saved (which is great). However when I am typing in a cell it continually kicks me out if I pause for more than 2 seconds.

Manuel S.
CEO in Zwitserland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Impressive tool

5 vorig jaar

The app is so impressive that I don't know where to start. But I would highlight the ability to create spreadsheets similar to Excel which at the same time are databases. The data contained in these tables/databases can be integrated with other apps to execute even complex cross-app workflows.

The app has a learning curve, which they been trying to address by creating "how to" videos and good documentation, and by giving very good customer service. Nevertheless, the app does have a little bit of a learning curve if you want to take full advantage of it. Another con is that it can be a little pricey in the longrun. The price increases the more you want to integrate with other apps, and the more rows you want to have in a spreadsheet. And the last con is that they need more native integrations (you can integrate to many apps via Zapier, but Zapier is expensive to be honest). With more native integrations, the Stackby team would make life easier for a bunch of us.

vorig jaar

Thanks Manuel for the review. Yes we are creating more videos and improving our help center documentation. You will see more use-cases on our video channels. Please make sure to follow our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XY51XAQArYvQiw8XKUd3A Will also take into account more native integrations. We're adding few of them every week and also have Integromat coming very soon.

Mark H.
Mark H.
Managing Partner in Nederland
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Have Stackby Standby!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stackby is a Spreadsheet style database platform with API’s.
It is like lego for grownups, no technical skills required. In short; you are able to make your own software using the rich feature set Stackby offers. Highly recommended.

Stackby is a platform that anyone can use to plan, manage and automate (tasks, reporting) their work, their way.  What really sets it apart is the column level API integrations. At the moment of writing the are integrations with, amongst others, YouTube, Hunter.io, SerpStat and Mailchimp. With Zapier and a Developer API on the roadmap, you will only be limited by your imagination. And just in case you have no inspiration, fear not, Stackby got your back with an ever growing set of templates in a wide variety of industries and a very extensive knowledge base. Next to the different views like Kanban and Calendar, Stackby allows you to create custom, embeddable, forms for use on for instance your website. All data entered by your visitors, will neatly show where you want or need it to be in Stackby. A+ customer support.

We haven't encountered any issues using Stackby. By all means, have a try yourselves. We do suggest Stackby take appropriate measures to ensure their rapid growth does not affect the current solid stability of the platform.

Enginder K.
Director in VK
Afdrukken en drukwerk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excelsheets on Steriods

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this tool on a daily basis to keep a track of a number of things like 1. my merch designs and where uploaded
2. software i have bought online, offline, imaging software, subscriptions ..etc
3. courses and training materials
4. important youtube videos
5. websites
6. social media...etc
It is easy to use great at keeping viewing my data in different ways. Sometimes seeing data not just in a grid format like excelsheets but seeing it maybe in a kanban mode makes more sense.

Prior to using this software i was managing everything via excel sheets. Over time i had a number sheets all over the place and it was getting very difficult to manage and find the information i was looking for. With this software everything is in one place, easily organised into stacks. Than i create the layout i want and view the data in several different ways which is fantastic. It is so simple and easy to use. I can also export my data to excelsheets and import from excelsheets

i would like to see more choice in icons and colours i can use and integration to merch by amazon, etsy or redbubble

Jim R.
marketer in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Spreadsheets on steroids

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is really easy to use and looks and responds great. Also the team is very friendly, helpfull and very responsive.

This product has so much potential already and it's only goig forward. I have bought a lot of products and I can tell you Stackby will be one of the few products I'll be using on a daily basis. I use it mostly as spreadsheets for all kind of data but if needed it works like a database with linked tables and all.

I hope the API integrations will soon expand, because thats where the real value is. Being able to import data from all kind of social media platforms.

Lucas H.
Lucas H.
Project Manager in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

A nimble database solution that flexes to meet our needs

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We use this to empower event management, giving us a unified view of speakers across events. We also use it to build schedules, although at this point I'm not convinced that that is the best approach.

I love the possibilities in connecting different stacks (tables) together. This helps us avoid double-entry data: we only need to input contact information in one place and can access it from different stacks. As a young company, Stackby works hard to ship new features. They listen and respond to user input in a way that I've not seen in another company. I also really like the effort the team has put into making Stackby easy on the eyes.

This software still behaves like an advanced beta. You may find a bug here or there, and some functionality hasn't been fully built yet. The most difficult part of this is that there's no way to link the live database with a desktop app such as Outlook for mail merges. You have to save a CSV copy in order to work with the data that way. But that is a limitation of this sort of system.

Antal H.
CEO in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool to get you out of excel and progessing

5 11 maanden geleden

Ease of use, feature sets. This allowed me to make powerful spreadsheets with the ability to quickly analyze specific sets of data

there is no way to install it locally on your pc, sometimes when dealing with huge spreadsheets it gets bogged down a bit in the browser

Natapol S.
COO in Thailand
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Spreadsheet on Steroids

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Everything that I can think of basically. It is that good and very flexible. And my team was able to jump onboard immediate from another app.

Well I would say my title "Spreadsheet on Steroids'" is an understatement as Stackby is more like a database with the ease of use of spreadsheet. I love it that I can use for almost anything I want, and I grow to love it more everyday as I have been seeing the non-stop improvement by the team. I admit that at the beginning of the year, I did not quite like it. But once I gave it another try recently this beast becomes another monster on steroids! I love the API and the integrations that the dev team have been adding weekly, or even daily lately.

I wish the app could be a little faster. Ok it has been faster than months ago when I tried at first, but recently I feel it sometimes get a bit slower sometimes.

Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.
Founder in Brazilië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

An essential system for your toolset

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We use it to gather relevant data from different sources, and use the flexibility of this tool to manage clients and our own assets. The integrations, like Facebook Ads, Analytics and others, make it very easy to have a bird eye view of all our operations.

We use Gsheets for a lot of tasks we do within our consulting company, but, it lacks integrations with other essential tools, like Ahrefs, Facebook Ads metrics and a much more. You need to use plugins and pay premium, which can become very expensive, also, with a lot of moving parts that can go wrong. Stackby is now an essential tool on our tech belt, it's a spreadsheet, a database system and a lot of API integrations, you can also set formulas. We are saving a ton of time, and a ton of money using this tool. If you need to control something, and don't want to sell a kidney to do it, use this Stackby.

I would like to see a more modern UI, the current one feels outdated, but, that doesn't cause problems to the use.

Mike V.
Owner in VS
(Bioscoop)films, 11-50 werknemers

Great software and great Devs!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We really like the app and the service. We especially love that the Devs and support really listens to the users and the feedback.

The ease of use and that the developers are active with updates and always working to make a better product.

There are still some features and functionality missing (compared to similar software, like Airtable), but the Devs are working tirelessly to make updates (even some features Airtable is missing). But, we would LOVE a desktop native app.