Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Adversus

Gemaakt voor uitgaande callcenters. Het platform helpt callcenters om KPI's te stimuleren, betere beslissingen te nemen op basis van inzichten en contacten verstandiger te beheren.

Meer informatie over Adversus

Beoordelingen van Adversus

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Adversus heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 18 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Adversus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (18)

Andrea
Andrea
CEO in Italië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with Adversus

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Adversus I can use mobile phone numbers for outbound call, that's something I couldn't do with my old phone provider software. I don't need a CRM anymore, as Adversus is both a CRM and phone call provider. They solved me many problems and I've also saved money.

Adversus does exactly what me and my team were searching for since long time. I like the fact it's both a CRM and a phone system provider, I don't need to use many tools and integrate them all together anymore. The software is well done, it works perfectly and if there is any issue the customer support can really solve the problem.

I didn't find any problem with Adversus till now. I suggested to add some extra features that can improve it and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me they are on the pipeline.

George
Managing Partner in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers

The right tool for my business..

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Adversus for 2 years now and one thing says it all: At least 50% of the time management spent on administrative things, are now done automatically by Adversus, without the mistake rate of a human being. Very valuable piece of software I would recommend for everyone dealing with outbound or inbound sales

Warehouse: - Innovative system to manage your lead-flow in a very user friendly way - .Your own system to organize different databases of leads Rapports and statistics: - We have access to a variety of different rapport and statistic tools in Adversus. - Easy setup of dashboards making your rapports look more interesting. - important Kpi's integrated live for both agents and managers to follow. - Live feature: perfect for training and optimizing time management on your team. This is my personal favorite since it offers valuable insights in what the agents spend their time on and how we can optimize Appointment-setting: - The salesman can integrate his calendar, so we don't need access an external calendar to book a meeting. All can be done in the dialer window. - Journeys: Intelligently creates a series of actions for your leads with triggers, so you only have to set it up one time and be sure that only the best leads will be reused after a period of time and unqualified leads will end where they belong.

None. I would say that all of the issues I raised before were resolved and smoothly operating now.

Anders
Sales Director in Denemarken
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Focus Telemarketing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our employees have a work tool that they are really happy with and that has increased their efficiency

The overview of the individual campaigns / customers and the effectiveness of the employees.

In order to change functionalities, basically in the system it is a bigger process that Adversus has to take care of

Telemarketing Advisor in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Game-changing dialer software with infinite value

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best piece of dialer software i've ever tried, I don't believe there is such a product on the market as good as this one, it's a must try!

I've been a user of this software since its beginning back in 2016, and i've been working with telemarketing/sales over the past 10 years, and it's my belief that Adversus changed the game from the start. 1. Intuitive design - The user experience is amazing - As a phoner, lets be honest, your job is hard to convince other people to buy your product, and you get a lot of negative people on the phone. Therefore the system must be as fluent and intuitive as possible, in order to ease some of the pain. I'm actually happy in Adversus, great visuals, no bugs, just well thought design for the user. 2. Company with individuals that want to make a difference, they invest in their product to make it even better instead of just using their software as a cash-cow. 3. The best up-time i've tried, actually haven't been down a single time since I opened an account. 4. Its a system with a lot of possiblities, you can integrate third party systems troughout their API, in order to take your telemarketing to the next level. 5. Lead management, campaign management as a boss, you got everything you need in this piece of software. 6. Monitor everything, even your phone-call live. You have a lot of different KPI's to keep track on as well.

1. It's a bit expensive for small business owners, but the value for money is high. 2. They do not have a mobile app, but maybe it will come in the future?

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LeadDesk

Redenen om voor Adversus te kiezen: I've tried a lot of different dialer software during my years as a phoner, but my overall experience in Adversus made my preference.

Overgestapt van: LeadDesk

Ulla
Owner in Denemarken
Marktonderzoek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Adversus is my bible

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with the system

I could not imagine how customerservice would be without this system. It is easy to use and there are almost no technical problems and no system error. I use Adversus almost everyday, because it is easy and can content all the issues I need.

Of course there is always space for improvements, but honestly. Right now I cannot find anything bad to say about the solution.

Kristian
Owner in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect software for telemarketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are keeping track of our leads and callbacks very easy with Adversus. Plus the dialing feature makes our agents way more efficient while on the phone!

Effective software which easy to use, makes your pipeline work in the sales and appointment setting process a whole lot easier. Perfect CS listen, who listen to their user, and are innovative and keeps adding features!

Some features for appointment setting could be optimized.

Stefan
Salesmanager in Denemarken
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Value for money - Easy to use and integrate

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales - The use and integration of Adversus in our company has seen the sale rise at about 25 %. The support team at Adversus is always willing to help you.

All of our sale is integrated in Adversus. It is easy to use and you are able to make allmost every changes and integrations by yourself.

Not much, and they are willing top help you when there may be problems or ideas you want to integrate.

Kristoffer
External partner, founder and ex-co-founder in Denemarken
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

You want the best for your business? Because this is only if you want the best!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used a lot of systems over the past 10 years, and with Adversus dialer (it’s not only a dialer it’s so much more!) I know I will always be sure to have what I need.

Actually there is not one thing I like the best, there is a lot! Just to name a few. • Costumer service! They are not costumer service they are your fixer, your backup and your solution maker. •they look ahead of time, and always makes there product better! •the possibilities seems endless with it, but still so easy to understand and use! •every client they have big or small, they make you feel important for them. •they always come through with whatever you need or want. •the price is really good! And I actually have not even once looked at other prices on other software, because I don’t need anything else! •the dialed is awesome and when you look into it more, it can do a lot, and often when I have something new in the dialer and in the hole system, they are ahead of me, and already on it. And I could keep going!

One thing only! It improve so fast and can do so many new things, that you can never keep up with how awesome it is now from yesterday!

Jakob
Partner in Denemarken
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Sublimed system.

Opmerkingen: Comments (Benefits)
I got many different benefits from using Adversus. I would recommend everyone to try the system.

Pros; There is no doubt about Adversus dialer is the system for outbound calling. The system got alot of different functionalists which means i can used in many ways, such as cold calling, service calls and appointments. Also I have never experience such a serviceminded company. I had some questions regarding integration to my CRM and they helped my out in a few minutes. If I could, I would give Adversus 6 out of 5 stars! Keep up the good work

Cons; If you wanna used the predictive dialing function you will need atleast 8 agents to get the full potentiel. Otherwise everything works good.

Emil
Head of Sales in Denemarken
Fondsenwerving, 11-50 werknemers

Happy customer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All Ears has been using Adversus for several years and it has been a revolution in the way we work internally with telemarketing and how we provide service to our customers. Adversus is an incredible user-friendly system, both for the telemarketing employees, for the administrators, it is intuitive and easy to use, enabling us to provide telemarketing services at a high professional level. And Adversus is also a flexible and competent supplier, who provides good and fast customer service and listens to the wishes we have for the system and actually optimizes the functions based on our wishes.

Easy to use.

none.

Bo
department manager in Denemarken
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Professional company, brilliant service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we run a small call-center andthe service and software Adversus dailer delivers is fundamental for our succes

smart set-up. Easy to start up. Friendly service and very proff. people

nothing at all, we are very impressed,

Rasmus
Manager in Denemarken
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Just about perfect

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this system is way more intuitive and faster than any other software i've used

Easy to use Plug and play Fast and swift Errorfree

I had to get to know a new system, but that is expected to cause some issues/questions. Nothing that couldn't be handled by customer support or my own experience.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LeadDesk

Redenen om over te stappen op Adversus: Got recommended by many former colleagues.

Alex
sales team manager in Litouwen
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

efficient and flexible SaaS

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to use, nice looking, efficient features. Good value for money. Very good customer service.

Some details could be improved, but no system is perfect.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Squaretalk en Dialfire

Redenen om voor Adversus te kiezen: Price, service not always availaible (technical issues)

Redenen om over te stappen op Adversus: nicer look, fixed communication price. Lead journey features.

Andrew
Lead Sales Development Representative in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

The Power Dialer that just works!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Adversus allows me to make a week's worth of calls in one day with ease. I can track and manage all leads and those on the do not call registry will be automatically omitted. The metrics that Adversus provides are extensive and are crucial for tracking progress. Most of all Adversus just works, I've had no issues with Adversus running and its something my team and I rely on every day.

Adversus is very efficient which is a good thing but so much so that I run out of leads quickly. While this isn't an issue with Adversus, it's the only negative thing I could think of.

Growth Marketing Manager in Denemarken
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and with a great customer support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's perfect. We make +1000 phone calls via Adversus Dialer every day and it works perfect.

I like how easy it is to use and how the customer support always is ready to help with everything

we have used it for 12 months now and i still can't think of a downside by using it.

Christoffer
Christoffer
CEO in Denemarken
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

The best dialer software on the market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Adversus we are being able to quantity and scale our sales processes and we can track the processes, integrate to CRM.
Definitely a must-have for any outbound sales organization.

The software is made with a clear understanding of how people work with calling whether it being sales, customers, surveys or other purpose. I would say it is"call centric".

The configuration is a little advanced, but there is a free call with a sales rep to set everything up.

Josefine
CRM and Engagement Coordinator in Denemarken
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

User-friendly and excellent support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use, both as phoner and as administrator.

It is easy to use, and has a lot of features that make my job a lot easier.

Some features are still missing, but are all being developed

Mikkel
Marketing Manager in Denemarken
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

The best dialer system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Adversus is a very easy and effective dialer software and at the same time it is quick to get started. The Adversus team helped us get it all set up so we could start using the system in the best way from day one.

We have been using Adversus for months now and I still can't think of any cons