Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Sylaps

Audio and video meeting collaboration solution that allows you to open a link to join a meeting on any browser, mobile and desktop.

Meer informatie over Sylaps

6 reviews worden weergegeven

Hervé P.
CTO
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"The simplest and easiest video conferencing solutions"

Opmerkingen: I use Sylaps daily to interact with my teams of developers spread all over France. Individually face to face or in groups of 5 to 10 people, we can chat, exchange files, share links or take notes, share our screens to visualize cases. Sylaps has become an indispensable tool in our daily newspapers and in all our internal exchanges. But also to make presentations of our software to prospects or simply do distance training. It is a miraculous tool to exchange simply, and quickly without question, just by sharing a simple link sent in a calendar invitation, or by email.

Pluspunten: The most valuable thing about implementing a video conference with Sylaps is definitely having nothing to do with it. A simple internet browser, a link sharing and you are directly in touch with your employees. Simple, effective, convenient from a computer, a tablet, a mobile phone, under Linux, Windows, and macOS, it is this practical side that enchants me in the daily use that I make with this solution.

Minpunten: Honestly not much to blame this product. The worries come more from the quality of the internet lines than from the product itself. Maybe there is a conversation recording feature that might be useful. Where else to limit password access to conferences.

van Sylaps op 17-12-2019

We going to work on improving the product based on your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Harold T.
Senior Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

"Instantaneous, Audio and Video meeting collaboration"

Opmerkingen: Sylaps allow me to have daily meeting with my technical team and executive.
I can focus on the conversation instead hassle my contacts with installing plugins or application.
I Just send them the Sylaps Room link.

Pluspunten: The product does not require Login or Download for basic usage.
Simply create a room and send invitation via email or SMS.
The video quality is good and the screen-share work great.

Minpunten: The power user features are still limited, I d'like to see better Scheduling and features such as On-Demand Webcasting and Record & Playback Ability.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Tajammal Y.
IT Manager
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Good Start "

Opmerkingen: As overall experience, this product is still in initial stage of development. There are many good features but still lacking many important ones. Like, we cannot select which speaker to be used for audio output, Password protection for room etc.

Pluspunten: We are dealing in AV integration and tried this product for Conferencing needs, It was quite helpful to establish quality video conferencing without using expensive tools available in the Market.

Minpunten: This uses WerbRTC protocol, can work any device's Browser without installing a plugin.

van Sylaps op 16-12-2019

We going to work on improving the product based on your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Jacob W.
IT Project Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

"Versatile Browser-based video"

Opmerkingen: We have used Sylaps for virtual office meetings as well as integrating it into our telemedicine platforms. The purchased version of Sylaps offers more features, customization options, and integration services that we used to implement it as the video feature in our own mobile software. Overall, we have been quite pleased with the quality, dependency, and value we get in utilizing Sylaps for our video provider.

Pluspunten: I like that this software works on most platforms without needing an application regardless of Windows, iOS, or Android. The video performs pretty well overall and it seems to be adding features occasionally that are useful, like screen share. It seems to be a freemium model that doesn't have advertising.

Minpunten: Sometimes has A/V issues depending on bandwidth for the free version. Wish the free version were a little more intuitive, texting someone a link for a room is a feature that is hidden in plain sight. Works on most browsers as they adopt WebRTC, but when having a nontechnical person join who somehow is using one of the few browsers it doesn't work on, they either have to download an approved browser or the Sylaps app, which doesn't make the transition to the room easy for a nontechnical person who has technical issues.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Daniel S.
Project Coordinator
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2019

"Sylaps is one step easier than Zoom!"

Opmerkingen: Easy to start a video call, easy to generate a link, and no need to download a thing if you don't want to!

Pluspunten: No download to use within browser. No need to link contacts. I entered a video chat, generated a link, and messaged the link to my partner. We were connected in seconds. File sharing seems easy as well.

Minpunten: Nothing to dislike! I haven't used it long enough to truly determine how stable it is to use within my favorite browser, but there have been no obvious issues.

van Sylaps op 9-12-2019

Thank you Daniel.
I'm glad you enjoy Sylaps.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2019
Francesca D.
Self
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2019

"My first choice"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use for my monthly conversation with clients still a go to.

Pluspunten: Love this app I dont use it often but it is on my home screen and the first thing I use when I need to do a conference call to someone.

Minpunten: It sometimes would lag but after the update it has continued to be a perfect go to app I have no bad word at all.

van Sylaps op 9-12-2019

Thank you Francesca.
Let me know if you have any issues with Sylaps via [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2019