Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Beesbusy

Collaboratieve projectmanagementtool voor experts en gewone gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Beesbusy

34 reviews worden weergegeven

Jean françois G.
Jean françois G.
DG in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Killer application

5 2 jaar geleden

The design Very fast and easy to use from the smartphone for a quick check Nice design and rich fontions from the webapp for business purpose

Nothing compared to the competitors. I prefer to manage everything from the smartphone but the device is not good enough for that.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your very positive review of Beesbusy!

Walter B.
Transformation Program Manager in Zwitserland
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

The swiss knife of project management apps!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m usually working on more than five complex programs in parallel and I also want to make sure I give the right time and attention to my personal and familial activities. Once I organise all of that on Beesbusy, I know that everything is at my finger tips and that frees up my mind to focus on doing things rather than planning and replanning or wondering what I forgot. I use the business version but this is super easy to invite people to collaborate on a project even if they want to use only the free version. We can instantaneously share the task list and communicate without the need of a complex setup or a painful training. On my business version I can manage at the next level of details with time tracking, critical path scheduling and multi projects consolidation in a transparent way for the people who are just looking at the to do list.
What is amazing is that I can use Beesbusy in the simplest way to share a shopping list with my wife and on the same app follow my complex professional projects.

The intuitiveness and the look of the user interface on web version. The possibility to look at an activity through the 3 different views (what, when, who). The multi projects view. All what matters on the same page. The customisable dashboard which follows me everywhere on the Webapps and the mobile app. The voluntary buzz to inform coworkers versus the painful automatic notifications in most other apps. The pro and personal projects on the same app but with clear identification which helps me prioritising even across my personal and professional life.

No possibility to work offline (when in a plane for example) No when or who view on mobile No Tablet version

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive review of Beesbusy and thorough feedback. The absence of planning views (When and Who tabs) on our mobile app version is mainly because of the small size of smartphone screens. We are very happy to learn that Beesbusy is helping you organize your projects and daily tasks.

Miriam H.
Communications Consultant in Spanje
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to work with

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is great and it helps us sort all our projects and task, as well as share what's going on with teams working from other offices.
Can't wait to see the new features Beesbusy will likely introduce

Beesbusy is easy to work with which makes it easy to implement in the company as it allows for fast training for the whole team. We can teach each one how to use beesbusy in around 5 minutes and that makes people use the tool more, rather than other softwares that may be tricky to use. Also, being able to create GANTT diagrams within the tool is really helpful.

It would be lovely if you could set some task to autorepeat themselves instead of having to log them in every month.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor Beesbusy te kiezen: We were looking for something that looked better and a colleague recommended Beesbusy.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Beesbusy: Because of the customer support they have and being able to creat a GANTT within.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review of Beesbusy! We are very pleased to know that Beesbusy is useful for you. You will be happy to know that recurring are now available.

Nurul aishah G.
Nurul aishah G.
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great product

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Beesbusy is simple to use, making it a delight to roll out across the organization and quickly get everyone up to speed. Beesbusy can be learned in less than five minutes, encouraging users to use it more frequently than other software challenging to understand.

Everything is working exceptionally, and i had no complaint about this software and will recommend this product to my friend.

vorige week

Thank you for your great review! We are please to see that Beesbusy helps you to have easily a better overview of your work. See you soon on Beesbusy!

designer in Frankrijk
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

A tool for your team

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it daily to see my work of the day, it's very convenient to have a full view of all my projects and my team, and it's easy to change dates and re-organises things.

It's colorful and you can have a lot of different views of all your projects

It's can be a bit confusing on certain features (delete a project or create a group)

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review and feedback! We will take this into account and keep on improving these features. We would love to get in touch to know more about your ideas. Please feel free to contact us directly.

Arnaud C.
Arnaud C.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Aplication Beesbusy parfait pour la communication projet entre collègues

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outil utilisé au quotidien par nos équipes depuis les opérationnels jusqu'à l'administration des Ventes. Tout peut être noté ce qui génère une base de données énorme et très intéressante pour retrouver les historiques.
On peut y mettre des photos pour illustrer.
Toutes les fonctionnalités existent et l'outil est très agréable.

Très simple d'utilisation. Très lisible. Super outil pour communiquer entre collègues sur un projet commun sans déranger l'ensemble de l'équipe constamment. Devient au final une base de données énorme sur l'ensemble des projets traités qui peut permettre de facturer des prestations, de connaître des dates clé pour facturer, de retrouver des données. Possibilité de rajouter des photos pour étoffer. Très bon outil PRO, très complet.

Pas de points faibles : ergonomie ok,

2 jaar geleden

Merci pour votre avis positif et votre retour d'experience.

Thierry G.
Thierry G.
Développeur in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Fluidifie la communication et le travail d'équipe

5 2 jaar geleden

La prise en main est aisée et l'outil est d'une grande simplicité d’utilisation, tout en proposant un périmètre de fonctionnalité très large. L'outil est tellement collaboratif qu'il fluidifie tous les jours le travail d'équipe et simplifie nos process. C’est un gain de temps et surtout des projets plus carrés. Je recommande vivement !

Il est difficile de s'en passer après usage.

2 jaar geleden

Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes tres heureux que Beesbusy puisse accompagner l'organisation de votre equipe.

Claude C.
Claude C.
CEO in Frankrijk
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use this apps and very intuitive !

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: at this times all our projects are realized under this apps

I use the application for almost a year and it allowed me to better organize myself on my professional and personal tasks Since we use it mainly in management of collaborative projects between collaborators, which allows me at a glance to see the progress

We don't have negative opinions or any additional request to this apps

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Project Manager in Frankrijk
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Indispensable

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very useful and intuitive app for project management in a professional capacity but also for private task management. Tool that has become indispensable to me so it saves time and avoids forgetfulness. I particularly recommend.

Synchronisation, very useful, very intuitive.

Nothing, just very well designed. Very easy to use. Informations immediately shared

Arnaud H.
Arnaud H.
Dirigeant-fondateur in Frankrijk
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, collaboratif et surtout hyper efficace

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Parfait. Rien à redire.

La simplicité de prise en main et d'utilisation et surtout la vue en diagramme de Gantt avec les tâches modifiables facilement.

Le classement des projets est un point à améliorer.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your positive review of Beesbusy. We are indeed very proud of our Gantt chart!

Allen G.
Allen G.
Professor of Practice in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

The Best of All of Them

5 vorige week Nieuw

I actually teach project management at a university. When you first start using Beesbusy, the simplicity of the product tends to mask the power of the product. It has an extremely intuitive (almost too simple) "What, When, Who" style of user interface design. As you start using the product, however, it becomes apparent how well it works even for larger projects or project portfolios. Beesbusy does a stellar job at project/task visualization--better than anything else I've seen. You can filter and sort on virtually anything allowing you to see, at a glance, your workload or your team's workload, or drill down in individual projects. Most everything is "Ganttified" including personal workload calendars. So, for instance, it is easy to see how many things are on your plate over time--allowing you to balance or shuffle tasks. Tasks can also be viewed in a Kanban layout. A couple of other things it does well are time tracking and team communication. I have reviewed (and have subscriptions to) several other project/task management SaaS apps. Beesbusy absolutely outperforms anything else I have tried. They seem to be a well-funded company with a pretty impressive portfolio of clients and they have put quite a bit of thought into the product. So if I had to pick a socially-driven project management app, this would be it.

It would be nice to have a desktop app but the product is stellar in a browser.

David G.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Très bonne et très simple application de gestion de projets pro et perso

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Liste de tâches collaboratives.
Gestion de projets.
Management d'équipes.

Simplicité. Passage d'une liste de tâches à une gestion de projet collaborative en un seul clic.

Manque quelques filtres sur la vue présentant l'ensemble des projets actifs.

Merci pour votre avis.

Vincent L.
CEO in Frankrijk
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Task management and project management all in one

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very simple in getting started, we have gradually extended our use thanks to the many features. Personally, I use a lot of push tasks (I'm a fan of the GTD). For the company level, it's the collaborative side that really helps us: Process settings, reminders, notifications (just what 'it is necessary), info on the tasks carried out by the project contributors, ... The overall project vision is also very advanced.
What I like too is that the Beesbusy team listens to users and regularly comes out with new features, whether we use them or not, depending on our needs.

Task Management Project management and monitoring Collaborative features Quick and simple setup

There is a user incentive system to encourage us to use the solution as much as possible. Fortunately, it is not too intrusive. We do not use it.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your positive review. We love to hear feedback from our users, it helps us improving Beesbusy in order to make it as useful as possible.

Guillaume B.
Partner in Frankrijk
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Ideal tool for managing tasks and projects (for pro and private use)

5 2 jaar geleden

I use Beesbusy for private purposes to manage tasks or list ideas. Perfect tool for this kind of needs. But it is especially in my company that the solution becomes powerful. We are a consulting firm and manage multiple projects in groups or subgroups. Beesbusy makes it easy to follow all the projects in detail, to get an overview and to understand the dependencies between the tasks. It is simple and comprehensive, making it an excellent tool for project management and tasks management.

None to my knowledge. It makes the job perfectly.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your very positive review. We are happy that Beesbusy helps you organize both your professional and personal tasks.

Designer in Frankrijk
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Beesbusy, a tool that facilitates project management

4 2 jaar geleden

On this application I like the fact that it is very easy to create lists of tasks, and to follow the progress of our project. The multi-project view is also a big advantage over these competitors. In addition, being able to easily switch from one view to another allows us to have a good overview of our project.

The mobile application deserves to be reviewed, in order to become a real plus for everyday use.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to hear more about your suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly to share your ideas.

Pierre-yves M.
Consultant in Frankrijk
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Smart and simply efficient

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Beesbusy allowed to the different teams I work with to hace some efficient Tools pour manage correctly the personal and business scheeduling

This software is Customer centric; I mean this tool supports you in a daily way with features which have a real Added value : being the link between the organization and sheeduling of your business life and private life !

there is no cons ; this tool could be improved but at this stage it is a good product.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Beesbusy can help you organize your tasks.

Cathy L.
chargée de support in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Application simple et efficace

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Je l'utilise pour l'organisation de mes tâches quotidiennes tant personnelles que professionnelles.
Permet d'avoir une vision d'ensemble de tous les projets en cours et ceux que nous partageons avec mes collègues, ce qui facilite réellement les réunions hebdomadaires et nous fait gagner du temps.

Cet outil est d'une grande simplicité d'utilisation et facile à prendre en main.

Je n'ai rencontré de soucis particulier pour le moment.

2 jaar geleden

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous somme heureux que Beesbusy facilite votre organisation.

Software engineer in Frankrijk
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Organise time seems easier with Beesbusy

5 2 jaar geleden

You can have access from all your devices. It's quick to create task, organise them and follow them It's a good means to share information with workmates You can create even small or big project through software.

Nothing. All the things in the software are good.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive review!

Olivier F.
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Facile à utiliser

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gestion quotidienne de projets immobiliers type construction de maisons

Vue d’ensemble claire et précise permettant de gagner du temps

Aucun , cette application est parfaite !

2 jaar geleden

Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes contents que Beesbusy puisse vous aider au quotidien.

Customer sucess manager in Frankrijk
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Nice tool to manage personal and professional tasks

4 2 jaar geleden

I like that this tool is easy and quick to master and that I can manage my projects on my computer and on my mobile if I am on the go (contrary to other similar tools for project management). I can add co-workers or friends to my projects so we can work together or exchange about it. I also love that I can dissociate my personal projects from my professional ones while beeing able to manage them on one unique tool.

I found it has its limits when it comes to more complicated work projects. It would be nice to add some features (like creating a timeline in order to have an overall vision of the project and its tasks.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy using Beesbusy. We actually have different timeline features : Gantt chart, team schedule, multi-projects planification... They are all included in our Business and Enterprise plans and can be used on the Web version of Beesbusy to work on more complex projects. You can se the details here : https://en.beesbusy.com/pricing/ Don't hesitate to contact us for a free trial! The Beesbusy Team

François C.
Project Manager in Frankrijk
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Beesbusy, the must-have app in project management

5 2 jaar geleden

User-friendly, allows you to have an over view of your professional and personal projects, very quickly essential in your daily life.

There are no really negative topics on this app which is really very well done as a whole

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for this positive review of Beesbusy.

Adrián B.
Data Analyst in Spanje
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Nice Software

5 2 jaar geleden

It's a good software to organize your daily tasks or your current clients.

Sometimes the charging times ara a little bit long.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review and feedback. We will keep on working to further improve our product.

Benoît L.
Président in Frankrijk
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Pratique et utile dans ma profession

5 2 jaar geleden

Partage d'informations pour un même bien et gestion des tâches

je n'ai pas identifié de points fables dans le cadre de mon activité

2 jaar geleden

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis et votre retour d'utilisation.

Entrepreneur in Frankrijk
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

Great!

4 2 jaar geleden

For optimize your time and manage your team ans projets.

In first, push the team to use it :)) after it’s great!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review of Beesbusy!

Jean C.
Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Une application indispensable

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: J'utilise Beesbusy pour gérer mes taches personnelles et extraprofessionnelles. Je partage les taches en familles ou avec les autres intervenants très simplement.

Son utilisation est très simple. L'usage du smartphone pour saisir les informations importantes et consulter mes taches planifiées est un vrai point fort. Les rappels empêchent tout oubli.

Aucun point faible constaté dans l'utilisation de Beesbusy

2 jaar geleden

Merci pour votre retour. Nous vous invitons egalement a tester la fonctionnalite des taches recurrentes qui pourra surement vous etre utile.