Nederland Lokaal product

Flowmailer reviews

4,3 (3) Schrijf een review! Nederland Lokaal product

Over Flowmailer

Het betrouwbaarste platform om e‑mails af te leveren

Meer informatie over Flowmailer

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Flowmailer

4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,7

Flowmailer heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 3 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (3)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Flowmailer eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3)

Jaap
Senior Technical Product Manager in Nederland
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent partner for e-mail and SMS communication

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are a great partner that pro-actively helps us with improving our systems and solving our business challenges.

The customers using our software product produce about 3 million e-mails per month. Examples of these e-mails are invoices, purchase orders etc. With Flowmailer we are able to offer our customers a high guarantee that their e-mails will be delivered properly to the recipient. We also make use of Flowmailer e-mail templates which have lowered our development and maintenance time drastically compared to our previous templating system. Other features like DKIM/SPF/DMARK, SMS, APIs and detailed monitoring also work very good.

I don't have anything specific I don't like. My experience is that Flowmailer listens to our feedback and they are eager to improve their product every day.

Emmely
Functioneel Beheerder in Nederland
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best application for sending your service e-mails

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's fast, easy to work with.
Provide you het necesary information about the amount of message send, received en bounce. Everything to help you improved your own systems and also your service to your own customer.

There was some simple adjustment we had to do at both side so we were able to comunicate with this application. It was not necesary to add functionality to the application for our need. It had evething we needed to do our daily check.

At this momnet is nothing I can mention.

Leon
Managing Director in Nederland
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use but relatively expensive

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have used Flowmailer for several years and we really liked it. The system is stable, easy to use and their support is absolutely amazing.

Flowmailer is very easy to setup and works great. Their support is also absolutely amazing.

On pricing they just can’t compete with some alternatives. In our case, where we can handle everything ourselves I don’t feel like paying for awesome support I don’t use…