Flowmailer reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Flowmailer

Het betrouwbaarste platform om e‑mails af te leveren

Meer informatie over Flowmailer

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Leon S.
Managing Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021

"Easy to use but relatively expensive"

Opmerkingen: I have used Flowmailer for several years and we really liked it. The system is stable, easy to use and their support is absolutely amazing.

Pluspunten: Flowmailer is very easy to setup and works great. Their support is also absolutely amazing.

Minpunten: On pricing they just can’t compete with some alternatives. In our case, where we can handle everything ourselves I don’t feel like paying for awesome support I don’t use…

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021
Emmely B.
Functioneel Beheerder
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020

"The best application for sending your service e-mails"

Opmerkingen: It's fast, easy to work with.
Provide you het necesary information about the amount of message send, received en bounce. Everything to help you improved your own systems and also your service to your own customer.

Pluspunten: There was some simple adjustment we had to do at both side so we were able to comunicate with this application.
It was not necesary to add functionality to the application for our need. It had evething we needed to do our daily check.

Minpunten: At this momnet is nothing I can mention.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020
Jaap H.
Senior Technical Product Manager
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

"Excellent partner for e-mail and SMS communication"

Opmerkingen: They are a great partner that pro-actively helps us with improving our systems and solving our business challenges.

Pluspunten: The customers using our software product produce about 3 million e-mails per month. Examples of these e-mails are invoices, purchase orders etc. With Flowmailer we are able to offer our customers a high guarantee that their e-mails will be delivered properly to the recipient.
We also make use of Flowmailer e-mail templates which have lowered our development and maintenance time drastically compared to our previous templating system. Other features like DKIM/SPF/DMARK, SMS, APIs and detailed monitoring also work very good.

Minpunten: I don't have anything specific I don't like. My experience is that Flowmailer listens to our feedback and they are eager to improve their product every day.

• Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020